Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CELEBRATE! Whoopi Goldberg finally tells Meghan McCain to shut up on The View

Happy days!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 4, 2020 9:08 PM

Shit got real!

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 5:22 PM

Oh. really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 5:24 PM

Meghan will get her revenge by telling whoopi to have a seat somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 5:37 PM

Maybe Whoopi was just offended by the head to toe sparkly outfit the rotund one was wearing. Very unflattering and an eyesore.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 5:40 PM

Sorry....Whoopi was wrong and unprofessional. Meghan should go straight to HR the way she was spoken to in front of millions of viewers. Joy and her may fight, Joy is respectful. Sunny was a cunt for interupting and Whoopi was a cunt for yelling at Meghan like that....even thoug Meghan was being petulant

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 5:45 PM

Last week Meg was whining about not having to say in the parenting discussions.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 6:00 PM

Poor Meghan having to sit with those dried up old hags everyday. McCain is American royalty. A knockout too. But she's more than just beautiful. She reminds me of a young Susan Blakely.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 6:16 PM

Whoopi is the moderator, r5. She was moderating. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 6:19 PM

McCain got her fat sequined ass handed to her today.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 6:20 PM

Whoopi can't even read or write. She sure the fuck can't 'moderate.' She's an aggressively stupid woman.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 6:20 PM

R5 not true. Meghan has been bratty on so many occasions without reprimand from Whoopi and she’s constantly speaking to Sunny like she’s there to be seen and not heard. And by the way, she and Joy had several very bad fights until Joy decided to be a bigger person and tolerate her crap. She behaves like a 10 year old and sometimes she just comes across as drunk with speaking and laughing endlessly. I have defended her several times in threads on dL attacking her but today I can’t. She makes the show so difficult to watch..l really don’t like to see them fighting.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 6:24 PM

She got a talkin' to like a 6 year old because she was behaving like....a six year old.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 6:28 PM

Fun Fact: Whoopi dropped out of school at six years old. It was just too hard, man.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 6:32 PM

Ted Baxter"Why did you give a $50 raise to someone who just told me to shut up on the air?" Lou Grant..."It's all I can afford, Ted!"

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 6:38 PM

r5

Must be a conservative troll. They are the only ones I've seen with this BS argument.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 6:42 PM

Funny how conservative trolls across the internet have been activated today to run around defending Meghan. They certainly didn't care when the pig in the Oval Office was bashing Meghan's father.

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 6:53 PM

[quote] Fun Fact: Whoopi dropped out of school at six years old. It was just too hard, man.

Fun Fact: you’re unhappy racist bastard!

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 6:55 PM

Here it is in context....

Actually I think MM was actually quite respectful here, letting everyone else have their say before trying to say her piece. MM was then interrupted by Sunny.

I think Whoopie had just had enough and her reaction was a built up frustration, not a momentary thing.

I hope SNL has fun with this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 6:56 PM

Meghan “my job on this show” McCain

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 7:11 PM

R18 it’s her condescending attitude she constantly interrupts Sunny and on this occasion Sunny interjected to say to her that she wasn’t talking about her since Meghan always thinks people are talking about her or laughing at her. Meghan could easily have said ok but instead she had to take the rude route and be like “I let u talk..let me finish..” what the hell is wrong with her. She’s also exceptionally rude to Ana Navarro. I agree with the previous poster who said Whoopi had pent up frustration and just exploded..she’s been really patient.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2019 7:20 PM

Everything people here are saying about Meaghan is certainly true but I find Whoopi much worse in terms of talking over people and hectoring everyone with her tiresome monologues.

I'd rather see the back of Whoopi first before Meaghan.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2019 7:30 PM

I'm surprised that nobody hauled off and belted her last week. She was completely obnoxious, talking over people last week in the segments about kids. We get it, you don't have kids and have nothing to add, but just sit there quietly. But to sit there just spewing that she has nothing to say and laughing while Abby was trying to tell a story about her daughter was just annoying. And, her voice is so high pitched that it sounded like Abby what being interrupted by a dolphin.

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2019 7:41 PM

R21 she’s moderator she’s supposed to do that or at least allowed to. By the way she does the opposite sometimes and just keeps quiet while everyone talks...even with guests she sometimes allows the rest to ask questions while she just listens. Check the show on Friday when Joy moderates she speaks more than the rest. Or when Barbra was on the show moderating she was constantly plugging her own shit.

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2019 7:43 PM

R22 I get the feeling she’s usually on some drug or alcohol when she does that it’s super weird. It’s like she just talks and laughs uncontrollably and everyone else laughs along nervously with her like “dis chick on something!”

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2019 7:50 PM

Whoopi is unprepared, bad tempered, unprofessional and can't read. She yells over people all the time and is completely biased. She's terrible at her job and comes in late everyday. She's just there for the check and it shows. Never mind that she defends all the wrong people and is a traitor to women and her own race. She badgers and belittles the other panelists. WE CAN'T STAND HER. Meghan is cute. Very beautiful. A little bratty.

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2019 7:51 PM

R25 Girl, please stop talking! Please stop talking right now!

by Anonymousreply 26December 16, 2019 7:59 PM

Yeah, It's strange when she does that r24. It's like she's trolling because when she goes off like that it just kills the segment. I was really surprised how rude she was to Abby last week. There's Abby trying to speak with a picture up of her daughter up in the background, and then Meghan immediately jumps in, complaining that she has nothing to add and then says, yeah, yeah, yeah and finishes Abby's story.

It's weird that Whoopi chose this to jump in on because this was one of the few times that Meghan wasn't wrong. Maybe her cohosts complained about last week's bad behavior and Whoopi was over reacting to that

by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2019 8:00 PM

How dare she speak that way to Meghan. Doesn't Whoopi know that Meghan's father was John McCain? Someone should tell her that John McCain was Meghan's father. When Meghan was growing up as John McCain's daughter she never had to put up with anyone telling her to shut up. And if John McCain were alive today, Meghan's his daughter, you know, if he were alive today, he would have stood up for her against Whoopi. Instead of antagonizing Meghan, Whoopi should ask Meghan if it's true that John McCain is Meghan's father because perhaps she'd like to talk about him. Meghan rarely mentions her father, who by the way, was John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 28December 16, 2019 8:00 PM

Meghan should retort, "We're not in a British court and you're not a barrister, M' lady."

by Anonymousreply 29December 16, 2019 8:06 PM

R27 Meghan was wrong, read r20 on why.

by Anonymousreply 30December 16, 2019 8:07 PM

R29 or her usual “do you want to be VENEZUEEEELLLA

by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2019 8:08 PM

R29 or her usual “do you want to be VENEZUEEEELLLA

by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2019 8:08 PM

‘Girl, please stop talking right now...’. Should be said to her everywhere she goes.

by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2019 8:09 PM

R27 she may have been overreacting to past incidents that she let slide but Meghan tried to come back at her and when you come for Whoopi gurl..Karen gon come out and Karen, she don’t play that!

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2019 8:10 PM

Meghan, you in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Joy once said Cindy McCain had the eyes of a Disney villain or something like that. I think it was Cruella Deville. Maybe Meg is still mad at that.

by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2019 8:53 PM

It would be icing on the cake if they brought in Seth Meyers as a surprise guest tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2019 8:54 PM

R22 do you think she was so shitty during the segments about kids last week because GOD DECIDED HER BODY WAS NOT A WORTHY VESSEL TO CARRY A CHILD FULLY TO TERM?

by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2019 9:02 PM

Did you know Meghan's father was the saint John McCain?

by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2019 9:04 PM

I wouldn't have thought Whoopi Goldberg could get any uglier but somehow she's managed to do it. What IS that stuff of her head?

by Anonymousreply 40December 16, 2019 9:07 PM

Only Meghan could make a miscarriage insufferable r38.

She and Abby KKKlansman are the worst editions to this show ever.

by Anonymousreply 41December 16, 2019 9:13 PM

Additions! *

by Anonymousreply 42December 16, 2019 9:14 PM

Princess..............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 16, 2019 9:15 PM

R22, I wondered that myself. But she also turns into seaquest whenever the discussion turns to sex. She became incredibly shrill when Christie was on and the discussion turned to sex. Christie was being an incredibly good sport about it and even made a few jokes, but then the dolphin jumped with her shrillness and ended the fun.

by Anonymousreply 44December 16, 2019 9:17 PM

Oops, r44 is for r38.

by Anonymousreply 45December 16, 2019 9:18 PM

Seriously............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 16, 2019 9:18 PM

I could actually deal with McCain still on the show-behaviour aside-but would happily see the back of Whoopi.

She interrupts, lectures and carries on as if she alone is the font of all wisdom.

She's nothing but a dope smoking blowhard whose brain was fried long, long ago.

by Anonymousreply 47December 16, 2019 9:28 PM

"Did you know Meghan's father was the saint John McCain?"

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 16, 2019 9:39 PM

Mehgan McCain exemplifies exactly why nepotism is bad.

by Anonymousreply 49December 16, 2019 9:58 PM

Meghan is a broadcast journalist and political commentator. She has been a leader since she was a teen. Now at almost thirty she has blossomed into a great beauty and a powerful voice. She has grown only the more beautiful for her suffering. She reminds me of a young Sally Struthers.

by Anonymousreply 50December 16, 2019 10:07 PM

Meghan is a vile cunt and should be shot.

by Anonymousreply 51December 16, 2019 10:16 PM

It's funny because Whoopi was probably closest to Meghan than anyone else on the panel when she first came on, and now even she is irritated by Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 52December 16, 2019 10:21 PM

R50 = Daddy McCain, from the grave.

by Anonymousreply 53December 16, 2019 10:36 PM

I find Sunny pretty tiresome. She does drone on. I am kind of sick of her.

The ep in question had Sunny going on and on and on and I thought McCain was kind of right to jump in. Otherwise Sunny would have droned on for another 10 minutes.

I think Whoopi may have missed her morning smoke or something.

It's a relief when Whoopi is absent and Joy hosts.

by Anonymousreply 54December 16, 2019 10:59 PM

r54

Sunny is the smartest, classiest, and has the most to bring to the panel. It's no wonder the white trash on this forum love Meghan over her.

by Anonymousreply 55December 16, 2019 11:03 PM

[quote]The culture war is real, and Americans who aren’t part of the overwhelmingly anti-conservative media deserve to have their views represented.”

LOL - they want a voice? They want to be heard? Funny how they whine and whine about not getting their fair share or equal representation - sounds very delicate flower-like to me.

Well, they're welcome to start their own media outlets, make their own movies and tv shows, and subscribe to whatever streaming services they want.

They have Faux News. I'm sure that the 700 Club will gladly extend their programming with righteous shows that appeal to their sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 56December 16, 2019 11:04 PM

R39....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2019 11:06 PM

Further comment from Caryn Johnson of the projects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 16, 2019 11:07 PM

She wants a conservative voice? I thought they were all there to give THEIR own views, not spout some talking points. Oh, yes, all conservatives know to do is spout talking points. Have you ever seen how fast they talk? They try their damndest to spew as many talking points as they can. All coordinated. So NO we do NOT need that.

Meg is the classic both sides bull shit artist. She hates and is highly offended when you point out the ENTIRE GOP is doing something wrong and back it with facts but she always picks the most extreme liberal voice and acts like that is the entire Dem party and demands the others to answer for it. Ummm Prez Dump is the HEAD of your party, bitch! Your party is represented by HIM whether you like it or not.

She is FULL ON in damage control because she is party above country.

by Anonymousreply 59December 16, 2019 11:11 PM

Why is this Hen House still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 60December 16, 2019 11:12 PM

'Sunny is the smartest, classiest, and has the most to bring to the panel. It's no wonder the white trash on this forum love Meghan over her. '

Yeah. And if she were she could say it in half the time she normally takes.

And she's just as one eyed as McCain is in her political ideology.

by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2019 11:13 PM

I agree, r54. I think part of the issue was McCain began the conversation with a preface of what was to come next, which Sunny took the wrong way that McCain thought the comments were aimed at her. She should have been allowed to continue today. I still wouldn't have agreed with her, but she should have been shut down last week when she was acting much worse over trivial topics.

McCain is wrong to keep making this about a culture war. It's a matter of law. She is moving the culture war forward with this talking point and is as much to blame in creating the divisiveness in this country as anyone else.

Instead of claiming to be there to explain how Trump supporters think, maybe she should explain real, "classic" conservatism to Trump supporters - especially since she claims to hate Trump.

by Anonymousreply 62December 16, 2019 11:17 PM

Sunny gets up an hour early EVERY day to put on a full face of makeup and then climbs back in bed with her husband. That's how progressive she is. She won't let him see her without makeup. She's a freaky catholic plastic surgery disaster desperate to hold onto her husband. She's also a prissy disapproving church lady. She's a drone who code switches in a most unbecoming way.

Meghan is young , beautiful AND fun. A role model for young women. She reminds me of Taylor Swift. So rich and pretty and talented - but so down to earth and relatable too.

by Anonymousreply 63December 16, 2019 11:22 PM

^^^Cindy McCain

by Anonymousreply 64December 16, 2019 11:25 PM

Ana Kasparian already clockedT Meghan's shit. She's fake as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 65December 16, 2019 11:25 PM

Time for Caryn Johnson to return to her original career, doing hair and make-up at a neighborhood funeral home.

by Anonymousreply 66December 16, 2019 11:35 PM

I’d watch this show If Whoopi were contractually obligated to work “Molly, you in danger, girl” into each episode.

by Anonymousreply 67December 16, 2019 11:50 PM

And Babs is sitting at home wondering how could Elizabeth let herself go so badly.

by Anonymousreply 68December 16, 2019 11:54 PM

Conservatives yell Culture War because they want the majority to agree with them.

I love how Meg, and all conservatives, think fried food, working in guns into every conversation, jeans, and all other tropes supposedly represent "conservatism". They try so hard to make conservatives seem so rustic and down to earth when the top 1% is overwhelmingly conservative.

by Anonymousreply 69December 17, 2019 12:25 AM

My God Meg acts like a petulant child. Those boobs 😳

by Anonymousreply 70December 17, 2019 12:27 AM

Is life so long you have time to watch this freak show?

by Anonymousreply 71December 17, 2019 12:30 AM

Is life so long you have to come on to a forum and post your nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 72December 17, 2019 12:31 AM

Life is considerably shorter for Joy and Whoopi than for beautiful Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 73December 17, 2019 12:33 AM

A little Meghan fact that not many people may know about but she is actually from the state of Arizona!

by Anonymousreply 74December 17, 2019 12:38 AM

Photo taken of Meghan after the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 17, 2019 1:56 AM

She's so beautiful there. She reminds me of a young Grace Kelly R75. Stay strong Meghan. We're all with you.

by Anonymousreply 76December 17, 2019 1:59 AM

I wonder if she is related to John?

by Anonymousreply 77December 17, 2019 2:08 AM

R74, you must be an insider as Meghan doesn’t like to talk about herself.

Color me impressed!

by Anonymousreply 78December 17, 2019 2:11 AM

Her father must be proud watching her take every chance to avoid criticizing Prez Dump and selling out her country for her party.

So proud, that John, so proud!

She licks the Prez's dirty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 79December 17, 2019 2:11 AM

Two things can be true at once. It might have been a well-deserves smack down but you don’t talk to other adults like that. If anybody had talked to Whoopi that way, especially a white woman, people be losing their minds. So Whoopi doesn’t get to do that either. Moderate the discussion, but keep it cute at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 80December 17, 2019 2:25 AM

Oh shut up, red state frau r80

by Anonymousreply 81December 17, 2019 2:26 AM

Whoopi is so wrong here. This is reverse racism. Whoopi talked down to Megan like she was a 10 year old child. If any white person spoke that way to Whoopi, they would be slaughtered.

by Anonymousreply 82December 17, 2019 2:33 AM

r82

You're pathetic, as are all of the other racist, conservative Russian trolls infesting this forum lately.

I've had enough and I'm considering leaving this forum for good.

by Anonymousreply 83December 17, 2019 2:37 AM

Promise R83? Cuz you're nutty and abusive.

by Anonymousreply 84December 17, 2019 2:42 AM

I'm guessing Meghan won't be shilling Whoopi's Christmas sweaters anymore.

by Anonymousreply 85December 17, 2019 2:44 AM

Please die r82. The world will be a better place.

by Anonymousreply 86December 17, 2019 2:47 AM

No, this was loooong overdue. She was actually talking over Whoopie as she was trying moderate. THAT is what set her off. They were talking over each other, Whoopie stepped in to try to stop it and Meg talked over Whoopie. Whoopie FINALLY had enough as we all have. She acts like she is better than all of the women up there and has "I smell my own rotten fart" face on 24/7 on the show. She literally acts superior to them and her condescension and disdain is palpable.

by Anonymousreply 87December 17, 2019 2:47 AM

R87 That last part was about Meg, of course.

by Anonymousreply 88December 17, 2019 2:48 AM

this whole canned shitshow is like fake wrestling shows but for fraus, who believes this is real?

by Anonymousreply 89December 17, 2019 2:52 AM

We love Meg. That's the only reason people watch The View. She's glorious most of the time. A little bratty on occasion. She's 40 years younger than any of the other hosts - so it's to be expected.

by Anonymousreply 90December 17, 2019 2:54 AM

I only watched today for the smackdown. I deleted all of last week due to hearing about its behavior.

by Anonymousreply 91December 17, 2019 2:58 AM

Excuse me sir, she’s the PRINCESS of Arizona! r74

by Anonymousreply 92December 17, 2019 9:02 AM

by Anonymousreply 93December 17, 2019 9:02 AM

by Anonymousreply 94December 17, 2019 9:02 AM

by Anonymousreply 95December 17, 2019 9:02 AM

It’s so true I posted it four times. My bad!

by Anonymousreply 96December 17, 2019 9:04 AM

[quote]Sorry....Whoopi was wrong and unprofessional

^^^ Found the Freeper.

by Anonymousreply 97December 17, 2019 9:10 AM

[quote]who believes this is real?

Whoopi looked legitimately flustered and stumbled when she tried to move on to another topic and then went to commercial instead, I think this was real.

by Anonymousreply 98December 17, 2019 9:11 AM

[quote]Actually I think MM was actually quite respectful here, letting everyone else have their say before trying to say her piece. MM was then interrupted by Sunny.

Meghan is never respectful, she's always wanting to jump in and talk more than anyone else. And the conversation up to that point had the usual *conversational* interruptions, the kind of talking we're used to on the show, but then Meghan took it too far and started acting like a brat. Everyone on the show occasionally steps in while someone else is technically still talking. Meghan just won't accept that the show is structured that way, that most talk shows and news shows are. That's how the topic keeps a decent flow, it cuts down on dead air and keeps things interesting.

While I agree Whoopi should probably prod Sunny along more often because she can slow everything down, that doesn't excuse Meghan for her behavior. The second she thinks someone has done her wrong (which is frankly all the time) she says "oooh you don't want a conservative voice!" which is really a dogwhistle for her Repug shithead fans. And they lapped it up, too, immediately flocking to Twitter saying Whoopi had violated Meghan's First Amendment rights. That's what Meghan wanted.

Then the "fine I just won't talk anymore on this show" was incredibly childish, there's no reason for a grown adult to behave that way. What she pushes is propaganda and lies and hypocrisy and she's a big baby about it to boot.

No reason for anyone here to defend here. None at all.

by Anonymousreply 99December 17, 2019 9:20 AM

But we love Meghan. She's the only reason to watch The View. She can defend herself against an illiterate bully like Goldberg anyday. Meghan is her victim one day and our hero the next. We applaud her fortitude and tenacity, her elegance and youth. Her beauty and her provenance. She is John McCain's daughter and a welcome presence at any table. If she weren't so pretty, her intelligence and wisdom would be more praised. She reminds me of a young Yvette Mimieux.

by Anonymousreply 100December 17, 2019 9:52 AM

I'm read to step in any time, I'm big and sassy like Meghan

by Anonymousreply 101December 17, 2019 9:52 AM

She is John McCain's daughter!!!

by Anonymousreply 102December 17, 2019 9:57 AM

People always try to give Whoopi crap for being a bad "moderator" but Meredith would have ripped her a new one by now. All the women have had to tell her to back off at one point or another.

We've had other people in the "young" Conservative seat and none of them have been this abrasive. She couldn't even stop talking after she said she was going to stop talking. That is something a spoiled child would do.

The problem is: she gets the show attention and ratings. Hell, I went shopping yesterday after the show had aired and I heard people talking about it. Until ABC gets tired of her, she gets tired of the show or she does something truly horrible she's not going anywhere.

While I don't believe Whoopi was faking the drama I completely believe Meghan knows exactly what she's doing. That is what is keeping her on the show.

by Anonymousreply 103December 17, 2019 10:25 AM

[quote]Sorry....Whoopi was wrong and unprofessional. Meghan should go straight to HR the way she was spoken to in front of millions of viewers. Joy and her may fight, Joy is respectful. Sunny was a cunt for interupting and Whoopi was a cunt for yelling at Meghan like that....even thoug Meghan was being petulant

NAH. Whoopi was trying to get everyone to stop talking over each other and everyone did except...guess who? Mccain then continued to flab her gums and get sassy like she does EVERY TIME Whoopi tells everyone to shut the fuck up and let each other talk. If ANYTHING, Whoopi should be commended for her incredible restraint after 3 seasons of THAT bullshit.

Also, go to HR? GTFOH

by Anonymousreply 104December 17, 2019 10:41 AM

R96 - it needed to be stated 4 times!! The Arizona Princess will NOT be ignored!

by Anonymousreply 105December 17, 2019 11:13 AM

Lord she’s already up on her soapbox this morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 17, 2019 12:18 PM

Along with the above god she tweeted:

[quote] Good morning - to all the fellow conservative “girls” who won’t be quiet.

She’s probably now going to claim to be the victim of ageism AND misogyny, in addition to liberal media bias.

by Anonymousreply 107December 17, 2019 12:20 PM

I think it's shitty to negatively comment on people's weight, etc. but on L.A. someone referred to her as "Mayonaise Jar Built Meghan Mccain. "

...I spit coffee EVERYWHERE.

by Anonymousreply 108December 17, 2019 12:21 PM

If Whoopi apologizes today I will be disappointed. The snarly abrasive one has never been made to apologize for anything and she even called Joy a "bitch" iirc. Actually Joy is the only one I can recall has had to apologize for what she has said i.e. to that ghoul Pence for comment about his religion.

by Anonymousreply 109December 17, 2019 12:48 PM

Yes, McCain is an annoying argumentative bitch who deserves to be smacked down. However, can we please body slam that word salad irritating gasbag religious waste of space Abby Huntsman?

by Anonymousreply 110December 17, 2019 1:04 PM

She's trying to make this a sexism thing against her which is ridiculous, but her idiot fans will eat it up. They don't know how to do anything except lie to make themselves look like victims.

by Anonymousreply 111December 17, 2019 1:16 PM

Meghan looks like a sparkly diglett.

by Anonymousreply 112December 17, 2019 1:19 PM

R7, puhleeze.

Meghan, American royalty? We haven’t had American royalty since since the Kennedys began dropping off via self destruction, or by getting assassinated by people who believed their interests ($$$) were more important than the will and betterment of the American people. Interestingly enough, those same people who decided that subverting America’s progress, by enriching themselves through needless, endless wars, were and are the same bunch of psychopaths who are currently employing that very same malignant ideology today, and have consistently done so, EACH AND EVERY TIME THEY HOLD SENATE AND/OR HOUSE MAJORITY, OR THE PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE.

McCain isn’t a symbol of anything other than a living, breathing, animated embodiment of what true elitism and privilege represent in modern America. She can sit on her high horse all day, spouting off GOP talking points, & claiming “trauma” privilege, because her father did the only thing a decent man could do: staying behind in a POW camp, because his unit had also been captured.

What John McCain endured as a POW, should have given Meghan and other children of Republican and conservative privilege, is a bird’s eye view of what it means, when you make flesh and blood sacrifices in order to fulfill your patriotic duty, in the service of your fellow Americans. However, Little Ms. McCain has somehow managed to completely miss that valuable lesson, in favor of parroting shit that keeps her privilege untouchable, because far be it from a spoiled brat, who hails from an American fortune by way of her maternal lineage, to put her money, her sweat equity, and her way of life, and most importantly, her aversion to risk, aside, in order to put the good of the American people before hers, and serve her country with humility and honor, as her father and the Kennedys did before her.

If this brat had a sliver of self awareness and authentic altruism, she’d stop yammering like the brain dead, GOP, plus sized Barbie that she has allowed herself to become, she’d take a national media platform, which she has secured ONLY because of her unearned privilege, and use it to vehemently decry, & stand up against the corruption and atrocities wrought upon our poor, working class, middle class, and vulnerable, who are currently being held in make-shift, for PROFIT, immigrant detention camps strewn across the US/Mexico borders. Instead, she consistently continues to belligerently defend and use GOP talking points as a way to earn even MORE money than what she has already been privileged enough to access all of her life, because those talking points are the only things Meghan McCain has to offer, in order for ABC-Disney to capture other brain dead, GOP, Trump worshiping sycophants, such as yourself, as viewers for a show that has long jumped the proverbial shark.

A shame, really. Meghan McCain could have done great things. Instead, she has chosen to cash in, stuff her face with whatever crap she calls food, and make a fool of herself on national TV every morning.

That’s not American royalty. That’s one step away from being Ivanka Trump.

by Anonymousreply 113December 17, 2019 1:24 PM

Why don't they ever get a gay man full time on these talk shows? This shows why gay men have a hard time in the industry. We're rarely allowed a seat at the table despite how much we contribute, and how loyal we are.

by Anonymousreply 114December 17, 2019 1:25 PM

Straight out of the gate, Whoopi addressed yesterday’s dust up and explained it away by saying that this is what real life looks like, everyone disagrees and gets heated and just because they bicker constantly it doesn’t mean women can’t get along. Meghan then added by commenting that if they were men, yesterday’s fracas wouldn’t have been covered and discussed like it was. That may be true but it doesn’t mean that McCain isn’t any less of an abrasive personality.

Whoopi is now trying to be a better moderator and Meghan is being more petulant than usual and is really up on her cross.

by Anonymousreply 115December 17, 2019 3:22 PM

Being part of a heated panel discussion on television is a very specific sort of debate. You are required to be 10 times more assertive than anyone would ever be in a normal conversation and yet you also need to pull back and be quiet because people cannot be talking over each other. McCain acts like a total brat and sits in socks every time she is told to be quiet and it’s really bizarre because it’s almost like she doesn’t understand it is she is part of a television program and people will just change the channel if you have two people talking at once.

by Anonymousreply 116December 17, 2019 3:30 PM

And she STILL made a snotty remark to Joy who got bleeped telling her to shut the fuck up.

When will Moo learn (or perhaps she already knows), that it’s not Conservative values that people mind, it’s HER. It’s her rudeness, her hijacking the show in order to kill it and get it cancelled, her inability to talk about anything besides herself, her non stop spewing of talking points, her bitchy expression, her screeching voice... I could go on, but people get it by now, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 117December 17, 2019 4:30 PM

[quote] Whoopi should probably prod Sunny along more often because she can slow everything down ...

Yes. Sunny takes so long to make her point. She's tentative, stuttering, halting, etc. She's hopeless. I think her points are reasonable, she just is awful on TV.

by Anonymousreply 118December 17, 2019 7:50 PM

The fake apology today was so contrived. Clearly they were told to clean it up by the powers that be.

by Anonymousreply 119December 17, 2019 7:52 PM

Whoopi basically told the viewers they needed to calm down about what happened yesterday. Oh, ‘we’ need to calm down?

by Anonymousreply 120December 17, 2019 7:55 PM

Exactly, r120.

by Anonymousreply 121December 17, 2019 8:34 PM

Meghan makes me miss Rosie on the show, for the fact that Meghan would've been slaughtered by Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 122December 17, 2019 9:33 PM

Whoopi makes everyone miss Rosie on the show.

by Anonymousreply 123December 17, 2019 9:39 PM

It goes back to the fact that they should have never fired Jed. They had a great panel and they fucked it up.

by Anonymousreply 124December 17, 2019 9:54 PM

Of course she is going to turn this into some conservative martyrdom like they are being persecuted meanwhile she just cannot handle both Ana and Abby aren't on her side with this and actually use their brains to say they are appalled at this shit and the current GOP. The day Meg shot back at Ana saying "But you're not a conservative, though" spoke volumes.

Meg is a conservative first, middle and last. It is her entire identity.

by Anonymousreply 125December 17, 2019 9:56 PM

You reckon she likes to talk about her father?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 17, 2019 10:24 PM

Meghan McCain is the absolute worst.

by Anonymousreply 127December 17, 2019 10:32 PM

R127 = Cindy McCain

by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2019 10:34 PM

Just imagine how Meghan is going to carry on when her 107-year-old grandmother dies.

by Anonymousreply 129December 17, 2019 10:42 PM

Meghan: "Who?"

by Anonymousreply 130December 17, 2019 10:49 PM

Meghan: "It was always just Daddy and me, the two of us. We didn't have any other family"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 17, 2019 10:56 PM

Would she just let it go already? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 132December 17, 2019 11:23 PM

R126. That was great...and pathetic at the same time. I hope McCain has seen it.

by Anonymousreply 133December 17, 2019 11:25 PM

She is not doing her father proud. She has put party, and more importantly conservatism, above all else.

by Anonymousreply 134December 17, 2019 11:27 PM

She is "destigmatizing grief" and has taken her Woe Is Me show on the road. Speaking engagements all across the land as she is also a Death Analyst in addition to a Political Analyst. She better hope some disgruntled co-worker of some seminar attendee of hers who she encouraged to moan 24/7 about their loss doesn't come after her with one of those guns she's so fond of.

by Anonymousreply 135December 17, 2019 11:43 PM

[quote]That was great...and pathetic at the same time. I hope McCain has seen it.

She has seen it and originally she was pissed because she thought she was being made fun of .... (she was but the person who made the video said he didn't intend to make fun of her) ...

and then her mind spun it into her thinking it was funny.

Before McCain was on the View or expressed any kind of actual view she came off as a pretty cool girl. There were even social media elite gays that loved her.

Then she started talking and that ALL went away.

by Anonymousreply 136December 17, 2019 11:49 PM

MM and AH just say what they are told to say. It's the republican talking points. It's stupid, and it gets boring.

by Anonymousreply 137December 18, 2019 12:18 AM

I'm surprised she didn't chisel Cindy's name off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 18, 2019 12:34 AM

No, she the THE PEOPLE’S PRINCESS!

by Anonymousreply 139December 18, 2019 1:01 AM

The bitch acted like it was the end of the world when daddy died. Just wait till mommy dies and she’ll be doing the happy dance. She’s gonna inherit her portion of $200 million. That bitch Meghan Hayes her mother and the feeling is mutual.

by Anonymousreply 140December 18, 2019 1:39 AM

^^^^^ HATES her mother

by Anonymousreply 141December 18, 2019 1:40 AM

We have been invaded by right wing racists trolls.

I love the smack down and it was epic. She needed it and then some. She was humiliated on live TV. It has gotten under her skin hence her tweets. She is every bit as juvenile as the prez.

by Anonymousreply 142December 18, 2019 1:44 AM

Black people HATE Whoopi. She's Auntie Tom. You don't have to be racist to criticize the piece of human filth that is Whoopi Goldberg. She's a disgusting, privileged, hypocritical, unethical and bitter human being. Intelligent people of any race see that clearly. She's the power and the problem on that show. She has a high Q Score with old white women. That's why she's there. Don't blame Whoopi on black people and don't for a second think than any of the black guests love and respect her.

Meghan is a beautiful joke, but Whoopi is a poison. And she doesn't give a fuck. Admire that you fucking nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 143December 18, 2019 2:32 AM

R143 TRIGGERED!

by Anonymousreply 144December 18, 2019 2:37 AM

R143 is most definitely racist, republican, filth who should’ve been aborted

by Anonymousreply 145December 18, 2019 2:38 AM

R143 = JM's daughter

by Anonymousreply 146December 18, 2019 2:40 AM

R143 = sudden flood of brown poop.

by Anonymousreply 147December 18, 2019 2:47 AM

Me-Again is the heart and soul of The View. Sure, everyone rightfully hates her. But the only reason people tune in is to see her antics and, better yet, her getting smacked-down.

by Anonymousreply 148December 18, 2019 3:05 AM

[quote]Black people HATE Whoopi.

No, R143. Black people do not hate Whoopi.

That was the worst troll post in history. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 18, 2019 4:40 AM

But they do. Black people ARE disgusted with Whoopi Goldberg. She gives being black a bad name. Some have to kiss her ass on TV, but she is loathed. Stupidity helps no one. She represents herself and even she couldn't tell you what that means. She's lazy, corrupt, hypocritical and dumb. Black people of excellence abound in media and life. No black person holds Whoopi in high regard. She's grotesque or nothing. And I would know better than you R149. I am not a troll.

You have only one purpose in life: to post endless insults about Meghan McCain. You do it everyday, many times a day. You post from multiple devices. Your threads are sometimes made private because you ask and answer your own questions and argue with anyone who enters. You are a sick girl; or sick ancient boy. Black people do hate Whoopi. Even stupid black people are offended by her inanities and terrible personal comportment.

Don't fuck with me. I'll see you back on your own private thread, talking to itself. R149. The majority of the posts here are from you. Easy enough to verify. Go now and discover a new program. Occupy your small mind with something B I G ! You crazy ass bitch. View Insider.

by Anonymousreply 150December 18, 2019 5:03 AM

Preach R150!

by Anonymousreply 151December 18, 2019 5:58 AM

Let me be VERY clear with you R150. You do not and cannot speak for an entire group of people. Please resist the temptation to embarrass yourself in future posts. THANKS

ANYWAY, I was wondering what was censored R117. Does anybody know what she really said?

by Anonymousreply 152December 18, 2019 11:21 AM

I hate Whoopi and I’m not even black! Can whites hate her too?

by Anonymousreply 153December 18, 2019 1:27 PM

Meghan is a cunt R150.

by Anonymousreply 154December 18, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote]Preach R150!

You ARE r50, dimwit. You forgot to change browsers before sockpuppeting yourself. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 155December 18, 2019 2:14 PM

Sorry, I meant to say you are R150, but I see you're also R50 and every other idiotic "Meghan is a beautiful flower" post on here, which I thought was sarcasm at first, but now I realize you're just off your meds again.

by Anonymousreply 156December 18, 2019 2:16 PM

Whoopi and Meghan are actually very much alike.

During Babs final year or so and for a time thereafter, Whoopi was very petulant. Would sit through entire segments on the sofa looking bored, annoyed and refusing to speak or engage. She even refused to say the closing tagline "Take a little time to enjoy the View" as specified and would change it to whatever she felt like that day to annoy Babs, i.e "Take some time to enjoy YOUR view" , "Enjoy whatever view you come across." etc. She didn't then or now hesitate to announce she is only there for the paycheck and doesn't care about anything. Yes, most employees also feel that way but we can't go around saying it or we get fired. Not to mention how blatantly mean she is to any co-host she doesn't like. She has set quite a precedence for John McCain's spoiled daughter to follow.

Meghan can be as rude as she likes without fear of repercussion, Whoopi paved the way.

by Anonymousreply 157December 18, 2019 2:38 PM

Whoopi and Joy also walked off the stage when a particular guest came on. I forgot who it was but Babs chastised them on air about it.

by Anonymousreply 158December 18, 2019 3:01 PM

She was rude as fuck go Abby, Sunny and Joy yesterday. Abby said she felt ganged up on (her the fuck over it princess, you’re a fucking idiot) and Meghan shouted “WELCOME TO MY WORLD ABBY!” with the biggest stank face. I’m sure Joy told her to shut the fuck up, but it was muted.

Oh, and she had the nerve to ask Abby and Sunny why they were talking over each other! Girl shut up you fat cunt you’re the queen of interrupting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 18, 2019 5:26 PM

The table is a mess, Whoopi stopped caring during Babs last year, as Babs was overall still in control and then when Whoopi thought she had free reign Rosie comes back and then Rosie leaves again and now Whoopi is happier than ever because she's one of the most senior members and can get away with what she wants, which is why the show protected her during the Bill Cosby stuff.

Abby doesn't have a fucking clue on anything, Sara actually added something to the table on top of being permanently pregnant.

Sunny is there trying to make sense of things but is on the wrong show, she'd honestly be better suited to the talk.

Joy isn't leaving out of spite for Meghan, she loves to wind that bitch up.

Meghan is a bigger state than Texas, the bitch needs to stop thinking she's someone important cause she ain't. Her giant ass needs to hop off back to Arizona with her fatass boyfriend and throw darts at the picture of Seth Meyers they have on the dartboard.

Ana needs to join full time so she can rip into Meghan for the audience's and Joys amusement.

by Anonymousreply 160December 18, 2019 6:03 PM

Sunny has really been caking on the makeup recently, and that wig is much too young for her.

by Anonymousreply 161December 18, 2019 8:48 PM

SheBeast can't even be pleasant and gracious when she finally gets her lasagna, has to complain "well Sunny and I only have one and the others have had 3 or 4".

by Anonymousreply 162December 20, 2019 3:18 PM

That's because 4 servings is like starter for her, that bitch didn't get the size she did by taking small portions.

by Anonymousreply 163December 20, 2019 3:34 PM

Whoopi promoting her book even during the free giveaways, she is shameless.

by Anonymousreply 164December 20, 2019 3:41 PM

[italic]The Simpsons[/italic] already did it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 20, 2019 3:57 PM

The only real time Whoopi has ever shown emotion is when an old white guy died, she's a major sell out and no better than McokeCain.

by Anonymousreply 166December 20, 2019 10:10 PM

R166, Robin Williams?

by Anonymousreply 167December 20, 2019 11:34 PM

Robin Williams wasn't that old when he died.

by Anonymousreply 168December 20, 2019 11:36 PM

R167 Mike Nichols.

by Anonymousreply 169December 21, 2019 12:02 AM

R167: Patrick Swayze

by Anonymousreply 170December 21, 2019 1:42 AM

Wait! Am I seeing things or is Cindy McCains name already on John’s headstone. WTF? Is this a tradition in some circles that I am unaware of? I’m shook. That’s so awful. What if she remarries or decides down the line that she’d rather be cremated. How morbid to visit your husband’s grave and look at your own name already carved on. 😬

by Anonymousreply 171December 21, 2019 8:35 AM

Nah, Sunny's too smart for the Talk just like Gilbert was even though it was her show.

by Anonymousreply 172December 21, 2019 9:39 AM

R171 common practice with couples. They put everything on but the surviving spouse’s death date, which will be added at THAT time

Meghan would go full Norman Bates if Cindy DARED to remarry

by Anonymousreply 173December 21, 2019 1:30 PM

R173 Wow. I grew up right across the street from an Irish Catholic cemetery and never saw that. Have been to funerals of friends’ parents the past few years and have never seen mom’s name already on the headstone. What a strange, morbid practice.

by Anonymousreply 174December 21, 2019 1:36 PM

R174, A common practice here in New England. It's cheaper to have it done at once, especially if the surviving spouse dies many years later. I recently had my mother's death date added to my parents' headstone. Just four digits, 2019, cost $250.00.

by Anonymousreply 175December 21, 2019 3:07 PM

My mother's name has been on my dad's gravestone since he died in 1978. She's still going strong and living on her own at 92. There's nothing macabre about it. We're all gonna die. She might have remarried but knew she wanted to be buried with my dad. You've seen too many horror movies. Cemeteries aren't creepy. They're greenspace. Not much fog or ghouls around.

by Anonymousreply 176December 21, 2019 3:15 PM

Whoopi can't stand Sunny because Sunny is well educated meaning Whoopi can't argue just using emotions to back her argument up, she needs facts and this means Whoopi can't always win which she's loves to do.

by Anonymousreply 177December 21, 2019 3:31 PM

It's not done where I'm from either and I remember being pretty shocked the first time I saw it (in a wealthy WASPy area in New York). To each his own but I wouldn't want it for myself or my family. Like most traditions I'm sure people who grow up with it don't even notice it but as someone who didn't encounter it until I was in my early 30s I thought I was seeing things.

by Anonymousreply 178December 21, 2019 3:54 PM

Oh I never would have noticed Cindy’s name there if you hadn’t pointed it out. I’ve never seen that before either. Im not sure what to think except I’m very glad my mother’s name is not already on dad’s grave. I doubt she’s ever heard of this custom either.

by Anonymousreply 179December 21, 2019 9:45 PM

Whoopi is a white man's shill and Meghan is a dl Trump supporter, if Mama McCain wasn't around she'd come out and support him.

by Anonymousreply 180December 25, 2019 11:26 AM

January 6th - January 10th

Mon, January 6: Judge Judy Sheindlin (“Judge Judy”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tue, January 7: The Political View with 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Wed, January 8: The Political View with Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang joined by his wife Evelyn Yang; Jamie Oliver (book, “Ultimate Veg”)

Thu, January 9: Michael B. Jordan (“Just Mercy”)

Fri, January 10: ABC chief medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton (author, “The Self-Care Solution: A Year of Becoming Happier, Healthier, and Fitter – One Month at a Time”)

by Anonymousreply 181January 4, 2020 8:32 PM

r181 Thanks I copied it to :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 4, 2020 9:04 PM

R181, Judge Judy should give an update on her BFF Barbara Walters.

by Anonymousreply 183January 4, 2020 9:06 PM

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 184January 4, 2020 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!