Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Georgia county commissioner's wife arrested after dumping soda on local news blogger during budget meeting

Keep it classy, Karen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 7:41 PM

"HWAHHH?!" (translation: "Why?!")

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 3:51 PM

When southern fraus attack.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 3:55 PM

So I poured a pop on her. I wanted to pop her in the eye.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 4:00 PM

It does not always go well while waiting for the manager to arrive.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 4:05 PM

And this is the South.

I promise, not rare or uncustomary behavior from white, God fearing, Southern frauen.

Tame, actually.

Now - imagine how these women treat minorities, especially minorities who are women, well educated, smarter, prettier, and most importantly, genuinely NICER than them.

The husband? He’d leave with the reporter in less than two seconds flat, if he actually wasn’t scared that his wife would literally shoot him with the lady-pistol he bought her for her birthday, and which he knows, is at the bottom of her Marc Jacobs bag she bought at Belk.

LMAO 😂 ❗️

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 4:35 PM

"lady-pistol"???

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 4:36 PM

Washington Post:

‘You deserve that’: Commissioner’s wife arrested after dumping soda over a reporter’s head

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 4:38 PM

R6, that’s what some call it - a lady pistol.

Remember, it’s the SOUTH.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 4:42 PM

She better be glad this was not me.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 6:17 PM

A little club soda should get that right out.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Frau cunt is smiling in her mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 6:33 PM

The town only has one commissioner?

Hopefully he will be voted out. What a pig family.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 7:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!