Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Christie Spreads FAKE NEWS On TV

Chris Christie: “There’s no Democrats who voted for the impeachment of Bill Clinton, were there?”

Ruth Marcus: “There were five.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 4:46 PM

He keeps licking Trump's ass but Dotard will never give him a job.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 3:47 PM

And there were actually a couple of R senators who voted him not guilty.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 3:54 PM

[quote]Five Democrats (Virgil Goode, Ralph Hall, Paul McHale, Charles Stenholm and Gene Taylor) voted in favor of three of the four articles of impeachment, but only Taylor voted for the abuse of power charge. Five Republicans (Amo Houghton, Peter King, Connie Morella, Chris Shays and Mark Souder) voted against the first perjury charge. Eight more Republicans (Sherwood Boehlert, Michael Castle, Phil English, Nancy Johnson, Jay Kim, Jim Leach, John McHugh and Ralph Regula), but not Souder, voted against the obstruction charge. Twenty-eight Republicans voted against the second perjury charge, sending it to defeat, and eighty-one voted against the abuse of power charge.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 4:05 PM

^^^ that would be for Clinton

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 4:05 PM

Yeah, I got impeached...for lying to Congress about receiving a blow job. A bad one.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 4:07 PM

Monica: "Linda, I know we just met. But what should I do with a semen-stained dress?"

Linda: "Let me ask Lucianne Goldberg"

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 4:21 PM

I was so mad at Clinton at the time for giving the prudes their ammo. But then WHO has not lied about their sex life? Who? Not exactly the same issues as Nixon and now Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 4:36 PM

Chris Christie always looks malodorous.

"Chris Christie Spreads Real Funk"

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 4:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!