Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Girl, please stop talking right now.” — @WhoopiGoldberg “No problem. I won't talk for the rest of the show.” —

Sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2019 1:35 AM

Whoopi don't take no shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 3:42 PM

It's about damn time.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 4:01 PM

Whoppi and Behar need duct tape and a muzzle.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 4:26 PM

GET HER JADE!

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 4:41 PM

Hey, whaddya know? I actually LOVE Whoopi’s new hair!

The blonde makes the look. 🙌🏼

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 4:47 PM

Deadline: Angry Whoopi Goldberg Tells Interrupting ‘View’ Co-Host Meghan McCain: “Girl, Please Stop Talking Right Now!”

After the show, McCain attempted a last word by tweeting, “Pretending half the country doesn’t exist won’t make them disappear. The culture war is real, and Americans who aren’t part of the overwhelmingly anti-conservative media deserve to have their views represented.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 5:28 PM

I bet she calls in sick tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 5:37 PM

Let MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE speak!

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 5:41 PM

That pie hole of hers never shuts up. She just yammers on GOP talking points. I find it especially annoying when she tries to tell Dems how to win the next election. As if!

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 5:46 PM

[quote] That pie hole of hers never shuts up. She just yammers on GOP talking points. I find it especially annoying when she tries to tell Dems how to win the next election. As if!

Indeed. She is either talking or eating all day long. She's a fat f*cking cow.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 5:51 PM

[quote] It's about damn time.

Whoopi has danced around Fat Meghan all this time and I guess she's finally tired.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 5:52 PM

McCain is shrill. Her voice pierces. A big part of the problem as I see it is that she thinks she hasn’t made her point and feels that she has to keep driving it home.

We get it. We heard you. Now let someone else speak!

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 6:10 PM

[quote]“Pretending half the country doesn’t exist won’t make them disappear.

Unfortunately, we know all too well they exist.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 6:13 PM

Vile creature. Get her Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 6:24 PM

Just waiting for that fat snatch to die. Preferably on set, without a beat missed by the rest of the panel as they continue their discussion.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 6:31 PM

For Whoopi, that was mild. She's been way meaner to Sunny (for no apparent reason). Meghan is just used to Whoopi coddling her. "I won't talk for the rest of the show," so immature, Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 7:01 PM

Doesn't she claim to be a former republican?

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 7:03 PM

Meghan has had this coming for awhile, and she completely deserves to be shut down. (Abby is an example of how to hold a dissenting view while still being polite, civil, and respectful, while Meghan acts like a teenager whose parents just told her she's grounded.)

But...Whoopi went about it all wrong. Meghan had been trying to respond to Sunny's point, when Sunny interrupted. Then Meghan was trying to get the floor back from Sunny, when Whoopi's voice overpowered BOTH Meghan and Sunny. (In the book about the View, one of the former cohosts said that Whoopi was easily able to overpower others with her voice and speaking style.) Whoopi probably should have said, "Sunny, go ahead and let Meghan respond."

But LMAO at "I'm an ABC political analyst along with being a View co-host. My job is to..." It kind of sounds like she was implying that this bullshit credential gave her opinion more importance. Maybe that's what set off Whoopi. Or maybe Whoopi was having a bad day and finally just snapped. There are tons of examples where Meghan deserved to be shut down by Whoopi (who did nothing), but this wasn't it. Now Republicans will cling to this clip as an example about how the "liberal elite media" is trying to silence them.

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 7:18 PM

[quote]She just yammers on GOP talking points.

She just yammers on, period. Have you ever heard her continuous screeching when the discussion turns to sex or kids?

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 7:47 PM

That’s another line of bullshit from Meagain. Half the country is NOT Republican, it’s more around 35-45 (AT MOST). It only seems like half the country because they’re over represented at the moment. Just because they’ve gerrymandered the country, stolen the judges and purged people from voter rolls it is not an accurate representation. They’re just loud and noisy.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2019 9:04 PM

Actually, r20, conservatives still out number liberals but the gap is closing. Gallup does a survey each year and the gap between conservatives and liberals is 9% in favor of conservatives with moderates on par with conservatives with 35% for both. In 1992, the baseline year, it was a 19% gap between conservatives and liberals.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2019 9:30 PM

Republicans are trash, no matter what. Even the so called good ones are trash.

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2019 9:31 PM

R18 has it exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2019 9:39 PM

R20 - Truth!

Come November 2020, we must vote blue until we’re blue in the face!

by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2019 12:15 AM

Oh, it's all fake. They have to keep the tension up to get ratings and clicks. Those heifers get millions a year to sit there and bitch- they ain't giving up that paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2019 1:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!