Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Two new national polls out today

[bold]NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist (A+ rating)[/bold]

Biden 24%

Sanders 22%

Warren 17%

Buttigieg 13%

Yang 5%

Bloomberg 4%

Klobuchar 4%

Booker 4%

Castro, Gabbard, Bennet 1%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 6:09 PM

[bold]IBD/TIPP (A/B rating)[/bold]

Biden 28% (-1 since November)

Sanders 18% (+5)

Warren 14% (-9)

Buttigieg 9% (+2)

Bloomberg 5% (+5)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 1:25 PM

^^

Booker 3%

Steyer, Klobuchar, Yang 2%

Others 1% or less

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 1:27 PM

What? No Deval?

I'm shocked.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 1:28 PM

Deval! Omg, forgot he was running. 😂

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 1:29 PM

I thought for a while that Warren would eclipse Biden, but that doesn’t appear to be happening. I’m curious to see how IA, NH, SC, and NV pan out.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 1:31 PM

"Overall, Americans rated the economy (27%) as the most important issue to them, followed by health care (23%), climate change (16%), education (13%), immigration (10%) and gun policy (9%)."

This is why the Republicans win. Stupid Americans.

So happy health care is the #1 issue for Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 1:31 PM

I wonder if MSNBC will "forget" to include Yang again this time.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 1:31 PM

Sanders is CLEARLY eating into Warren's support at this point, but she refuses to acknowledge that and is still going after Pete instead, even when voters plead with her to contrast herself with Bernie already.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 1:34 PM

r8

She is mad because Pete took her white college educated supporters.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 1:38 PM

r9 Probably, yes. She also doesn't want to piss off the Bernie Bros who are going to purity test her into oblivion if she picks a fight with Bernie. On the other hand, playing nice won't do her any good either because it's not like Bernie is going to drop out and endorse her.

I'm hearing some rumblings that she'll go after Biden at the debate on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 1:45 PM

Lackluster candidates. The Dems will lose with this field. They also look weak to the majority of voters by giving Booker and Castro a place on stage by changing the rules midstream. How are they going to change them without letting Williamson and other also rans back in?

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 1:52 PM

R11: Come on, Trump is shitty candidate too. They only need to focus on a couple of switch estates and they'll win

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 2:00 PM

r12

That's not how it works. Trump will scream about the economy and immigration, which will charge up the white voters. The economy is doing so well (according to data) that he now has bragging rights. His immigration policies were effective in keeping out brown immigrants so he has bragging rights there too. I have a feeling he's going to win based on this.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 2:07 PM

Such a woke poll.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 2:10 PM

R13: Trump can scream whatever he wants, he lost the popular vote by far. It's only needed to win in a switch estate and he will be over.

Laster elections a lot of woke democrats in swing estates stayed at home, if they vote there'll be a democrat in the white house

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 6:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!