Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave James Wolk taking off his clothes in Watchmen

I don’t watch the show so I have no idea what is going on or why he is wearing that funky underwear, but this is hot as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2020 1:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 8:17 AM

He takes his clothes off in Tell Me a Story as well. Plenty of butt shots with him in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 8:43 AM

The Watchman shots are better. The director or cameraman was probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 12:15 PM

That's a perfect body in my opinion - not freakishly huge, great hairy parts and no tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 12:19 PM

Now I'm going to have to watch.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 12:55 PM

He’s evaporated like ten seconds later.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 12:56 PM

He didn't evaporate, he exploded.

There's a difference.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 12:59 PM

I was hoping he’d go the full “Dr. Manhattan” but unfortunately not.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 1:02 PM

...and after watching this scene, I exploded, but in a very different way.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 1:02 PM

I'd fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 1:24 PM

Always glad to see James' hairy chest show up.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 1:42 PM

He’s dead either way, R7. Non one cares.

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 1:46 PM

No idea who he is, but I'll take some of that.

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 2:03 PM

He really needs to do some show like True Blood where he is sexually objectified in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 3:10 PM

Wolk me when he shows dong

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 3:24 PM

Hot AF 🔥

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 3:33 PM

Glad his body is tighter than ever. Funny, the's playing a leader of a white supremacist group. James always comes off so boyscout Ernest that he could never do such evil things. Now, I'm sad to say his great butt went away, looked a bit flat. Don't get me wrong, he is the ideal man that I'd love to grow old with. But he had to feel ridiculous wearing that in front of the entire cast for the scene, lol. Don't forget we also got a hot Dr. Manhatten dick (prosthetic) after that scene.

That outfit was Zardoz level of 2nd hand embarrassment. Think of the money Jame, just think of the money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 3:43 PM

What's the deal with the V-shaped underwear? They look like normal briefs from behind. Is that an unfortunate fashion trend or is his character a superhero who forgot the rest of his outfit?

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 3:44 PM

He wanted to wear the traditional Dr. Manhattan underwear because he was about to steal his powers. Sort of like someone putting on Superman's famous S.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 3:47 PM

He is trying to steal Dr Manhattan's superpowers and that's the kind of underwear Dr Manhattan wore before Dr Manhattan started going commando all the time.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2019 3:47 PM

I like how the show goes on and on about how Dr. Manhattan is a lazy SOB, for not doing more with his powers. I 100% agree. First thing first, I'd make my own moon planet filled with hot actor clones from around the world. Then, make them fight for my affection. Maybe fix world hunger or something. nice. Or crown myself the King of Africa, It seems like a beautiful place to settle.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2019 3:51 PM

For a second there I thought this thread was about Herman Wouk taking off his clothes...

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2019 3:52 PM

[quote]I like how the show goes on and on about how Dr. Manhattan is a lazy SOB, for not doing more with his powers. I 100% agree.

Isn't Dr. Manhattan's lack of action a function of the fact that he has a much greater understanding of the universe than the average person.

Therefore, he'd also have a much stronger understanding of the cause-and-effect relationships and the potential consequences.

Even now, it's a huge question whether we should, if we could, solve world hunger. The countries with hunger problems are also among the poorest countries with the largest population growth (high infant mortality rates often correlate with people having more children to improve the odds that some will actually make it to adulthood). If fewer children die from hunger and more people mature and have children, the population explosion in the poorest countries would quickly get out of hand and there would be millions more people suffering and dying than already do. At which point, we would not have remotely sufficient resources - which would lead to more wars, chaos, and death.

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2019 4:01 PM

He still looks hot af after all these years. No dad bod for him.

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2019 4:18 PM

[quote] He’s dead either way, [R7]. Non one cares.

Of course we care. This is Datalounge, and you were wrong. Wrong!

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2019 4:20 PM

He's wearing a Brahper*, the young adult male diaper.

by Anonymousreply 26December 16, 2019 4:24 PM

His underwear reminds me of what Sting wore on Dune. Without the crazy hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2019 5:14 PM

I want James Wolk inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 28December 16, 2019 5:27 PM

Wolk is one of the finest looking men in the entertainment industry. He ticks all my boxes, and then some.

by Anonymousreply 29December 16, 2019 5:36 PM

Perfect body. All bodies should be judged by this one.

by Anonymousreply 30December 16, 2019 5:38 PM

Same r29, he's just so sweating and has the perfect amount of hair and height. I've always wanted a threesome with James and Kyle Chandler. They both have similar energy when I see them on screen. Kyle acts more like a daddy, while James acts like the hot boy next door.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2019 5:58 PM

His legs are TO DIE

by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2019 6:03 PM

There is something vaguely reminiscent of Sam Elliot's torso in Wolk; Elliot was of course a huge sex symbol in the 70s but he was conventionally rugged. Wolk has this odd mixture of boy scout face and hairy body which imo is even hotter than conventionally rugged men but appears to make him hard to cast and harder to exploit his sex symbol potential. Hopefully someone will find out how to use him correctly before he overripens.

by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2019 6:42 PM

I don;t think Wolk is hard to cast--he's been working pretty steadily these last ten years. But he seems to be going for character roles rather than leading man roles, which may be his choice.

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2019 6:45 PM

Hon

Nobody who looks like him wants to be a character actor.

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2019 6:46 PM

And since he's Jewish, he has a beautiful cut cock.

by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2019 6:48 PM

Or, r35, maybe he's recognized that A-list stardom is not going to happen so he takes the character roles.

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2019 6:48 PM

I doubt he could be a movie star but he should at least be Jon Hamm-level famous.

by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2019 6:50 PM

I was just thinking he's sort of at the Jon Hamm level right now--he plays the second male part. The government advisor, or the FBI liaison--never the lead.

by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2019 6:52 PM

LOL everyone knows how Jon Hamm is... James Wolk is barely Vincent Kartheiser level famous.

by Anonymousreply 40December 16, 2019 6:54 PM

[quote] LOL everyone knows how Jon Hamm is...

I don't. How is Jon Hamm, r40?

by Anonymousreply 41December 16, 2019 6:56 PM

Dr. Manhattan created a perfect world on a moon on Jupiter but he realized it was imperfect and came back to earth to live as a normal human he found out the missing thing in his omnipotence was love.

by Anonymousreply 42December 16, 2019 7:01 PM

For my money there's nothing hotter in a man than a sweet boy scout face on a stud body with hair in just the right places as if it was put there by a body hair designer.

by Anonymousreply 43December 16, 2019 7:18 PM

I agree he has exactly the right amount of hairiness. He's gorgeous.

It's interesting he so often plays charmers who harbor secrets.

by Anonymousreply 44December 16, 2019 8:19 PM

Everthing about him is perfect. I just can believe I never heard of him before today,

by Anonymousreply 45December 16, 2019 8:21 PM

He's harboring a secretly huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 46December 16, 2019 8:22 PM

He has a great body, but that's a character actor's face. It's not bad. But that's not a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 47December 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Well according to R39 he is Jon Hamm level famous. Have you heard about Jon Hamm R45?

by Anonymousreply 48December 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Just look at those beautiful legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 16, 2019 8:24 PM

Agreed on the legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 16, 2019 8:32 PM

He is married to a female. They have a child.

It appears he sticks it in fish. Deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 51December 16, 2019 8:36 PM

The legs are nice, but he's one of those guys that's a ham sandwich away from packing on the pounds. I'm glad he works out religiously to maintain that body because he looks like the type to carry weight. I'd be happy to take him in his current perfection or extra pounds. Please James, take me on a mistress.

by Anonymousreply 52December 16, 2019 8:37 PM

Yes R48 I know the name John Hamm. I have never seen madmen but he was pretty hot with big Ben in the movie that Ben directed in order to bang Blake Lively, and it was obvious that these boys were also sexing, not even trying to hide it. He was also pretty hot with Olivia Wilde's husband in SNL. He had the guy's tongue in his mouth in every skit , so it was pretty obvious that these boys were sexing too, not even trying to hide. Sorry I am not good with names. I know also that he has the biggest dick in Hollywood sauf Rachel-from-friends's new ex. He was very handsome before his career went straight to the shitter. I would say that he his pretty much a global TV star. Not THIS guy, who is WAY hotter

by Anonymousreply 53December 16, 2019 8:46 PM

He really is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with him when he was in that goofy You Again movie and I've followed his career ever since.

I do think he's tough to cast in leading man roles, because there's something kind of sweet and sensitive about him. His eyes and smile are always so warm and kind. Every time I see him, he just seems so happy and like he's a really good guy. It seems like all the leading men of Hollywood right now have to be brooding and angry all the time, so he doesn't really fit into that mold. God knows he's ten times as handsome as some of those big name stars. He has the looks and talent, but his vibe seems too relaxed and easy going.

by Anonymousreply 54December 16, 2019 9:05 PM

Truth r54 this may be why Chris Hemsworth hasn't worked as leading man outside of Marvel. In this era, a hot guy with a warm personality doesn't fit the cynicism of today. Adam Driver is now a leading man, according to another DL thread. What a world.

Btw, Adam Driver seems very nice and serious about acting. I don't mean to give him shit, but he's not the traditional Hollywood hot like James.

by Anonymousreply 55December 16, 2019 9:37 PM

Good point about Hemsworth, too R55. He always has a sweetness that shines through that's very rare in this day and age. I think Hollywood is a lot like teenage girls - they go for the bad boys.

I do think Hemsworth and Wolk will continue working well into old age, though. They both seem like nice, easy to work with guys and I could actually see them playing fathers and grandfathers. By that point, a lot of the hot flavor of the week bad boys will be in prison for drunken bar fights or canceled on Twitter for sexually abusing someone.

by Anonymousreply 56December 16, 2019 9:42 PM

He’s not of your stripe, R51.

by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2019 9:44 PM

[quote] Well according to [R39] he is Jon Hamm level famous.

I absolutely did not say that.

I said he is playing the same sorts of parts now that Jon Hamm also plays, and that is true,

by Anonymousreply 58December 16, 2019 9:52 PM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search before you posted this? Would it? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it? Are you going to be able to give us an honest answer to this? Are you?

by Anonymousreply 59December 16, 2019 9:59 PM

r59 this was funny months ago, not it's getting old dear. Can you give us something new for the Roaring 20s?

by Anonymousreply 60December 16, 2019 10:05 PM

Again, again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2019 10:06 PM

R60 you mean you want me to come up with some new admonishments?

by Anonymousreply 62December 16, 2019 10:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 16, 2019 10:07 PM

Here's the thing though, if he did a full frontal shot, it wouldn't matter the size of his dick, you fucking dirty cunts would do nothing but complain about it. So actually it's a very good thing they had him in the panties. He could have had a 13 in cock all you filthy bitches would have done was argued that it was a prosthetic and it was still too small. So fuck all of you.

by Anonymousreply 64December 16, 2019 10:08 PM

R64 I love the tiny ones so fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 65December 16, 2019 10:11 PM

Preach r64, I hate size queens. There is so much more to a man than his dick, especially a guy like James.

That said, I'd love to see it in action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 16, 2019 10:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 16, 2019 10:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 16, 2019 10:13 PM

Actually I'd much prefer to see him in tight jeans showing some serious basket than with his cock hanging out, not matter what size it is. I'm old school and to me something left to the imagination is much hotter than just letting it all hang out in the open. Plus, if he showed his meat on photos or a movie I'd lose a little respect for him. I'd love to see him shirtless wearing some really tight short cut off jeans (yes I'm old).

by Anonymousreply 69December 16, 2019 10:18 PM

r69, hon he already did that. Time for the rest of us to get our rocks off lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 16, 2019 10:22 PM

Some more r69

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 16, 2019 10:23 PM

James realizing the pleasure he can receive from a nice cock tickling his prostate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 16, 2019 10:24 PM

Yes, that's very nice at R70 (thanks) but I'm talking about SHORTY SHORTS, daisy dukes with rolled up cuffs.

Like this short but without the ragged cuffs. Something about shorty jeans shorts with rolled cuffs sets my loins afire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 16, 2019 10:28 PM

At 59 Im way beyond lusting after hot actors,but for him I make an exception. Since the 1st time I saw him,I found him incredibly handsome and sexy as hell . Way hotter than Hamm,or pretty much most "hot" actors of today. He seems to me like hes pretty happy with his life,thats why the warmth show through his smile and eyes. You cant fake that warmth. In a way I hope he never does "take off" because he will lose that special warmth.

by Anonymousreply 74December 16, 2019 11:03 PM

I'm thinking he has to have the most delicious hole.....sweet and furry without being too hairy.....just begging for a tongue.

by Anonymousreply 75December 16, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]But he had to feel ridiculous wearing that in front of the entire cast for the scene, lol.

Wrong he thought it was cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 17, 2019 12:15 AM

[quote]He takes his clothes off in Tell Me a Story as well. Plenty of butt shots with him in the shower

And full bush.

by Anonymousreply 77December 17, 2019 12:16 AM

I want to be in a threesome with James and Chris Mazdzer. Is that so much to ask?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 17, 2019 1:08 AM

Yeah, that's pretty much a perfect male body.

I want to live between those meaty thighs.

by Anonymousreply 79December 17, 2019 1:13 AM

Yes VF also noticed the dichotomy between his looks and the characters he plays. Thats why they had him undress when he revealed himself as the villain. Because you need to see the beautiful hairy body beneath the choir boy face. Like some part of him is primal.

He should play some kind of werewolf or vampire. Maybe the Hulk if they ever recast that.

by Anonymousreply 80December 17, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote]Truth [R54] this may be why Chris Hemsworth hasn't worked as leading man outside of Marvel.

He most certainly has, his latest flop being Men In Black: International. Unfortunately Hemsworth seems quite lackluster as a leading man. Unlike people who identify him as Thor and think he must be like a puppy in real life I've always thought he's possibly not the nicest man in private. There's some bitchiness shining through which could work in his favor if he could channel it into a role he's playing but so far I haven't seen it happening.

by Anonymousreply 81December 17, 2019 1:18 AM

r81 he's the one that forbids his wife and children from visiting him in LA while shooting movies, "fewer distractions". Unless it's a special occasion like a birthday or something. Yeah, that just means he can fuck whomever on the side. He's been a star on a number of movies with nearly limitless budgets, which means an army of staff has been kissing his ass for over a decade. It will go to your head. Still, I'd take Chris Hemsworth over that asshole fundie, Chris Pratt, any day.

by Anonymousreply 82December 17, 2019 1:27 AM

[quote]First thing first, I'd make my own moon planet filled with hot actor clones from around the world.

Well he made a planet filled with Tom Misons so that came pretty close and they were very willing to do anything for their "master." However, as both guys stuck there discovered, it got very boring without any actual conflict with people who always did what you wanted.

[quote]Isn't Dr. Manhattan's lack of action a function of the fact that he has a much greater understanding of the universe than the average person.

In the comic, yes. On the show, they made it clear that the guy in some instances just did what he wanted to do because he was asked to - like with his actions during the war.

[quote]Btw, Adam Driver seems very nice and serious about acting. I don't mean to give him shit, but he's not the traditional Hollywood hot like James.

Adam Driver is like a male Maggie Gyllenhaal: you may not like his looks but you can't deny he's a good actor. He does have a nice enough body but I don't think he's there primarily for his face.

However, I don't think James is a traditional Hollywood hot type either.

[quote]It appears he sticks it in fish. Deal breaker.

True, but he never shied away from playing gay roles on Happy Endings, Mad Men or on the stage in "Next Fall." I just think he has one of those completely non-threatening faces and a great but not too perfect body which makes him obtainable in a way not many actors are. He's the handsome but not too handsome best friend or the guy you marry when you're ready to settle down. I think that's also why he couldn't carry a show on his own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 17, 2019 1:39 AM

[Quote] He should play some kind of werewolf

He should. It could be a less cheesy version of this ABC Family werewolf movie. Eddie Kaye Thomas is a like a much less attractive version of James. James would be perfect for a movie like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 17, 2019 3:38 AM

With THAT body, he could have a tiny dick, I still would !

by Anonymousreply 85December 17, 2019 5:49 AM

Can't lie, I'm a little bummed that they apparently killed off his character without really getting him naked. That silly underwear don't count.

by Anonymousreply 86December 17, 2019 6:12 AM

The silly underwear works in his favor because it accentuates is best feature, his obscene thighs. Like when Matt Bomer wore that orange thong in Magic Mike. His ass didn’t look as good without it (he has the half-crack.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 17, 2019 10:22 AM

Compare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 17, 2019 10:23 AM

Another one DL was swearing up and down is gay.

by Anonymousreply 89December 17, 2019 10:49 AM

DL didn't swear up and down he was gay. A couple of posters may have. Most people never knew who he was but kept finding him playing gay roles. He's been with that now wife of his for years and he never really kept it a secret.

by Anonymousreply 90December 17, 2019 11:27 AM

I don't think he's gay, but I would not be at all surprised if he's experimented, given how pretty he is and how narcissistic actors are.

I think he would do well as the lead of a traditional sitcom if they still made them. He's got what my dad would call "a happy face"--he has a sweet smile and rarely seems not be smiling.

by Anonymousreply 91December 17, 2019 6:58 PM

I'd love to see him play a role like Terry O'Quinn in The Stepfather where, behind those bright eyes and big smile, lurks a homicidal bloodlust. It would be fun casting against type.

by Anonymousreply 92December 17, 2019 7:45 PM

James strikes me as one of the least narcissistic actors out there. I don't even think he gets how beautiful he is. It's almost like he just fell into the business completely.

by Anonymousreply 93December 17, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote]DL didn't swear up and down he was gay.

I remember that. It was because of a blind item during the time THE CRAZY ONES was on the air. Bit from the thread.

Celebrity Caterer posted this blind item in his Oscars 2014 thread:

[thread]This actor is rumored to be dipping his toes in the coming out pot. Before this I had never heard he might be gay. Yet jokes on the set are being made by him. Plays a womanizer (don't they all?) and crazy gay buzz suddenly abounds.

The answer was superhot James Wolk, star of The Crazy Ones, Mad Men and Happy Endings.

by Anonymousreply 94December 17, 2019 8:40 PM

Would love to take inventory of his body hair with my tongue.

by Anonymousreply 95December 17, 2019 8:56 PM

You'll get a rug burn on your tongue.

by Anonymousreply 96December 17, 2019 9:16 PM

R94 and we know that having a wife and having men are common in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 97December 17, 2019 9:34 PM

I watched him in interviews and on his IG. Very disappointed. Better still, naked and silent, than in motion and talking. Cute, but Little charisma and certainly no movie star material.

by Anonymousreply 98December 17, 2019 10:06 PM

More GIFs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 17, 2019 10:21 PM

Is there a clip of this scene online that's not just the whole episode?

by Anonymousreply 100December 17, 2019 10:44 PM

I found part of the scene here, but it's not the whole thing. Also, fun fact, the last name Wolk means Wolf in Slavic. Guess that explains the hair, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 17, 2019 10:50 PM

[quote]I remember that. It was because of a blind item during the time THE CRAZY ONES was on the air. Bit from the thread.

Thanks for sharing that R94!

Even looking back at that thread, that item didn't come from Datalounge and a few people in the thread are open to him possibly being gay, some are pointing out that he has a girlfriend and most are just talking about his work, his body or Hamish Linklaker.

There was never any "direct" gossip from people here is my point and he was no Toothy Tile or even someone not that well known like David Giuntoli from Grimm and A Million Little Things where multiple people on here saw him list himself as bisexual on Facebook and Myspace until he booked Grimm when he suddenly ... wasn't.

[quote]and we know that having a wife and having men are common in Hollywood.

This is very true but he didn't pick her up once he started being noticed. She's been around for a very, very long time and there's never been any gossip or sightings of him with anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 102December 18, 2019 5:20 AM

Hugh Jackman has had his wife long before fame as well.

by Anonymousreply 103December 18, 2019 7:06 AM

James's wife is very pretty. Hughs wife not so much

by Anonymousreply 104December 18, 2019 7:19 AM

I thought the OP photo was Pete Buttigieg at first glance

by Anonymousreply 105December 18, 2019 7:34 AM

What ? Pete Buttigieg looks like a pig, James has a very pretty little nose.

by Anonymousreply 106December 18, 2019 8:10 AM

I know he's married and has kids, but just from watching this interview he did to promote Watchmen, James sounds gay. Maybe he's in the closet after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 19, 2019 2:50 PM

If you say so, r107.

by Anonymousreply 108December 19, 2019 2:56 PM

When did Kelly Clarkson turn into Caroline Rhea?

by Anonymousreply 109December 19, 2019 3:58 PM

I hope he is gay, but he confuses my gaydar a lot. I think it's because of how alive his eyes always are and how he always smiles. Has the man ever scowled in his life? I just think we're not used to straight men actually smiling and being happy a lot. Or gay men come to think of it. They always try to do that angsty, brooding or pouty shit.

by Anonymousreply 110December 19, 2019 4:29 PM

He is a Nice Jewish Boy and they just mess with our gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 111December 19, 2019 4:33 PM

My God, he's adorable. You just want to take him home to meet your parents and snuggle with him in bed on Sundays.

by Anonymousreply 112December 19, 2019 4:51 PM

R108 R110 It's also the fem way he speaks. Have you listened to his voice? If you didn't see him and just heard his voice, most of you would say he's gay. People who are married with children can still be gay or bisexual. It's not some unusual occurrence, especially in a business like show business where closeting is still the norm.

by Anonymousreply 113December 19, 2019 9:30 PM

He’s hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 114December 19, 2019 9:57 PM

He reminds me of a spritely young Dylan McDermott in the video above.

by Anonymousreply 115December 20, 2019 3:21 AM

Watched the episode just for that. What a shitshow! Completely ridiculous except for Wolk's body. Oh, and Regina King.

by Anonymousreply 116December 20, 2019 1:56 PM

R116, gaming/media site IGN just chose The Watchmen as their TV Series of the Year and one of their senior editors on the comics/media side called it the best superhero show he's ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 117December 20, 2019 2:13 PM

weird undies

by Anonymousreply 118December 20, 2019 2:22 PM

He would have made a good Lestat for the Interview with the Vampire tv project which unfortunately was just killed this week by Hulu.

Any kind of frequently undressed supernatural creature would be good.

by Anonymousreply 119December 20, 2019 2:24 PM

R116, if you dropped in on just that episode, you'd have no clue what was going on.

Taken in total, it's one of the finest crafted pieces of story-telling ever done on TV.

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2019 3:27 PM

Sorry, but the plot description sounded like a lot of PC lecturing. I’ll pass.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2019 9:21 PM

R121 = racist asshat.

by Anonymousreply 122December 22, 2019 8:36 AM

It's always sad when a hot piece like him goes splat on a show.

by Anonymousreply 123December 30, 2019 8:29 PM

Casted

Unfortunately it sounds awful and frau-y

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2020 12:13 AM

“Casted”?

I hope you wrote that ironically.

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2020 12:17 AM

Ill give it a shot just because I enjoy looking at him . I dont get into shows much anymore as every damn time you like one they cancel it . Im still pissed about GCB!

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2020 1:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!