Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Possible Chris Watts 2.0 in Texas

There's a woman and her 2-week old infant missing in Austin, TX and her fiancee is pleading for their safe return. Any case with a missing woman plus a child immediately feels like it may be a repeat of the Watts case or poor Kelsey Berreth's murder. This fiancee guy is saying strange things to reporters, like Chris Watts. Here's one of his lines from the attached article: "If you see an awesome mom with a baby walking around or in a suspicious van or car or anything, please, just somebody call." Kind of a weird statement to me but this gibberish ain't comforting. Hope they're found safe...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299January 4, 2020 1:42 AM

There is a reason the first suspect is always the husband. It far predates Chris Watts, most people are killed by someone they know. If someone is murdered, the numbers show that it is good odds it will be your spouse.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 4:10 AM

He also said something like 'I don't know why someone would harm these two beautiful women.' Very strange statement referring to a 2 week old as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 4:20 AM

He is no where near as hot as our beloved Chris. GUILTY!

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 4:25 AM

Excellent headline, OP! Made me click

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 4:29 AM

They're dead

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 4:33 AM

[quote]"She is an amazing person," Shane Carey said. "She has amazing support, friends behind her. She's so personable – one of the best people I've ever met, so kind, and she does anything for her kids – one of the best moms."

He's talking about his fiancée as if she was a well-liked coworker or neighbor. So odd.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 4:37 AM

But is the suspicious straight man hot?

Someone post a picture, so we can decide if this is case is worthy of our attention!

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 4:39 AM

Has he refused the polygraph yet?

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 4:41 AM

Has a nosey neighbour appeared yet, to ask awkward questions?

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 4:44 AM

Has a nosey neighbour appeared yet, to ask awkward questions?

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 4:44 AM

Her colorist is the one that deserved to die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 4:45 AM

Any guy who disposes of his partner these days either is severely mentally ill or a massive narcissist. They still believe they can get away with it, even after the other numerous cases that made the news the last few years. How long before it's discovered that he has a mistress?

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 4:47 AM

Eh, boyfriend is not making any eye contact with the camera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 4:48 AM

[quote]He also said something like 'I don't know why someone would harm these two beautiful women.' Very strange statement referring to a 2 week old as a woman.

So he fucked the baby to death and the woman walked in him.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 5:03 AM

*on him

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 5:04 AM

R13 fat. Guilty

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 5:05 AM

he did that shit

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 5:12 AM

He’s guilty as sin and he’s an obese whale

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 5:12 AM

He's rocking from side to side on his feet, exactly the same way Chris Watts did. Also, no tears while he acts like he's crying.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 5:38 AM

I found more info: her purse, the baby's diaper bag and car seat were all still at the house. Where would she go w/o those things? Nowhere, unless she was kidnapped or was removed for another reason. Also, there's a longer version of the safe return plea by the father where he's laughing and making jokes and saying more strange stuff -- check YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2019 5:50 AM

Hopefully it won't be one of those "killed for her newborn baby" cases, committed by some deranged frau.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2019 6:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2019 6:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2019 6:50 AM

Ewwwwwwwwwww, a FOX link

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2019 6:55 AM

They are desperately waiting for news, but yet, both men turned off their phones when they rang without seeing who was calling. He killed her because he was pissed off that she spent $25 at the book fair. The baby had to go because he wouldn't be able to be a single dad to 2 kids, one being a newborn.

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2019 7:10 AM

Ewwwww OP, how DARE you compare this aged badly fat cunt with our darling hunk Chris, you are evil and obviously insane, with poor taste

by Anonymousreply 26December 16, 2019 7:21 AM

A raw interview plus other interviews and photos.

He did it.

What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2019 9:49 AM

He’s the guiltiest guilty that ever guilt.

by Anonymousreply 28December 16, 2019 9:59 AM

Yeah, but was it murder murder?

by Anonymousreply 29December 16, 2019 10:33 AM

Huh. The older kid is his. I’d think he’d want to get rid of all of his obligations at once. Whatever kid is still alive, I guess it still has another parent.

Is there a skank mistress in this story? Is the missing lady a bossy high-maintenance frau? Is he hopped up on MLM meth?

by Anonymousreply 30December 16, 2019 11:02 AM

Didn't he say in the raw interview that he moved from Louisiana back to Austin with "his beautiful wife and son." Could it be that he's been screwing around w/ his ex-wife, the mother of his son?

He could regret giving up that life w/ her and his son. He wanted to eliminate the current girlfriend and baby girl and go back to his ex-wife. That's why he didn't kill his son.

by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2019 11:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2019 11:39 AM

PASS! His facebook page just proves he is not attractive enough, and thus guilty of all crimes. Unless someone can dig up nudes, I dont think there is anyway to prove his innocence.

by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2019 11:41 AM

He's not that hideous. He could have done much better than her. She's no prize in the looks department either. Of course, she didn't deserve what he, no doubt, did to her.

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2019 11:53 AM

He was cute in his younger, thinner years (like in the FB photo with his sister on crutches).

He studied to be a massage therapist in Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2019 11:55 AM

He's ugly, so he's guilty for me 99%.

by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2019 12:35 PM

So he an ex and a son with her?

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2019 12:37 PM

R31, the missing partner (they're not married) is the mother of his son and the baby daughter. Seems like one of them, most likely him, has an older daughter as well.

by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2019 12:39 PM

Odd that he'd kill mom and baby girl but keep the son. Why not dispose of all of them?

by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2019 12:43 PM

Guilty, of course. He is disheveled, bright red and bloated in the face, probably an alcoholic. It will all come out, and quick because he seems too stupid to even try to create an alibi.

At 1:08 in r32 video he catches himself just before he goes to wipe away a nonexistent “tear” for the camera and jerks his hand back

by Anonymousreply 40December 16, 2019 1:06 PM

I'm sure the cops are just letting him perform right now. They know.

by Anonymousreply 41December 16, 2019 1:11 PM

The baby especially breaks my heart. POS.

by Anonymousreply 42December 16, 2019 2:08 PM

From the DM I gathered the son is her son and he has an older daughter from previous marriage. I guess the son was spared since he wouldn't be financially responsible for him.

by Anonymousreply 43December 16, 2019 2:09 PM

No, R43. The older daughter is his, but the son is definitely theirs together. Maybe he killed her or the baby in the heat of the moment and it wasn't planned.

by Anonymousreply 44December 17, 2019 1:00 AM

Acid is groovy!

by Anonymousreply 45December 17, 2019 1:13 AM

He’s balding, right?

by Anonymousreply 46December 17, 2019 1:26 AM

My guess is he killed the baby in a fit of temper, then killed the mom to prevent her from telling on him.

by Anonymousreply 47December 17, 2019 1:35 AM

"He's not that hideous. He could have done much better than her.".

Oh, hell, no.

by Anonymousreply 48December 17, 2019 1:57 AM

I think R47 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 49December 17, 2019 9:11 AM

Have they arrested him yet?

by Anonymousreply 50December 17, 2019 12:28 PM

Not yet R50. It may take a little while, like the Kelsey Berreth case. I'm sure the cops are investigating this one, but sometimes it's a little slower to close if they don't have a body right away.

by Anonymousreply 51December 17, 2019 12:33 PM

According to Austin Police, detectives are actively working the case and haven't been able to step away to give on-camera interviews.

Volunteer agency, Texas Search and Rescue says they have not been called to assist in the search. "Quite often when they get a narrowed search area or someplace where they can apply those assets that's when we'll be called in," says TEXSAR Vice President Brandon Goering.

by Anonymousreply 52December 17, 2019 1:15 PM

I need to see some shirtless shots before I decide whether he's worthy of idolatry.

by Anonymousreply 53December 17, 2019 1:21 PM

There's a press conference with the Austin PD scheduled for 1 PM today, whatever time zone Texas is in. Tick tock tick tock

by Anonymousreply 54December 17, 2019 4:29 PM

What I don't get is, if these two have been together for seven years (if their older kid is six), and they've just had a second baby, why are/ were they still not married, just "engaged"?

This is a thing I've never understood. Even white-trashiest of my friends and relatives got married when a baby was on the way, unless it was a real accident and there was clearly no future for the relatiohship. But seven years and two kids?

by Anonymousreply 55December 17, 2019 7:40 PM

Man, this makes me really sad. Poor, poor little babe and poor woman.

Sigh. Whiskey's in the cupboard, gonna have a glass. Hope the bastard gets caught soon and he's strung up by his bollocks.

by Anonymousreply 56December 17, 2019 8:04 PM

Well, r54? Update?

by Anonymousreply 57December 17, 2019 8:06 PM

Why, that's easy, R55. He had no intention of getting married. "Fiancee" is what the girlfriend is called after she's popped out a kid or two. Sounds better than "baby mama," I guess.

by Anonymousreply 58December 17, 2019 8:35 PM

The Datalounge Detective Agency is on the case!

by Anonymousreply 59December 17, 2019 8:46 PM

If he never wanted to marry her, r58, fair enough -- but why stick around for seven years and make a second baby, when it's gonna put you on the hook for child support even if/ when you do finally leave her (unless of course you make the kids "disappear")?

Why not put a condom on it and move on the minute you find someone you like better?

I guess my issue is that kids are a much bigger commitment, emotionally and financially, than marriage: a divorce is fairly easy, especially if you don't have a lot of assets, but you'll be paying for your kids, and dealing with the other parent, at least until they're 18.

Yet a lot of people seem to do the multiple kids/ long cohabitation/ no marriage thing anyway. Is it just head-in-the-sand denial?

by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2019 8:47 PM

What I need to know is if the missing woman was a part of some MLM scheme. Any proclamation of guilt or innocence needs to take into account this important fact.

by Anonymousreply 61December 17, 2019 8:48 PM

Maybe he thought that the baby was the product of an affair, and in his rage he killed them both.

by Anonymousreply 62December 17, 2019 8:53 PM

R60, are you a female? Not sure why you don’t seem to understand what the man is doing.

He didn’t want to marry her cause he thought he could do better (ugly white man all think they deserve a swimsuit model) but he stuck with her cause he could never find any other woman dumb enough. Straight men are mostly incapable of taking care of themselves and will stick with any woman as long as she washes his dirty underwear.

Then you say you don’t understand why he didn’t wear a condom? Really? Are you truly that naive?

by Anonymousreply 63December 17, 2019 9:32 PM

R55 from what I understand, if unmarried there are more government financial benefits that the mother has option to for her children. By marring they could actually lose access to money.

by Anonymousreply 64December 17, 2019 9:35 PM

For those who couldn't see the conference: No new leads, the husband is currently not a suspect. They named all of the agencies that are working on this (FBI, Texas Rangers, local Missing Persons teams, etc.) and are asking the public to keep eyes out and call into local PD with any tips.

by Anonymousreply 65December 17, 2019 10:23 PM

It was the soft butch sous chef

by Anonymousreply 66December 17, 2019 10:38 PM

Christ, that’s some white trash right there.

The permanent fiancée status is what juvenile, white trash men do so they never grow up.

I can’t imagine why anyone would be in a relationship with these losers. Fuck him, fine (though I’m willing to bet he’s a lousy fuck.) But don’t have a relationship with these shit birds!

by Anonymousreply 67December 17, 2019 10:55 PM

[quote]He's not that hideous. He could have done much better than her.

And we have a motive!

by Anonymousreply 68December 17, 2019 11:13 PM

How’s come Texas gets Rangers? You never hear of the Iowa Rangers or the Rhode Island Rangers?

by Anonymousreply 69December 17, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote] What I don't get is, if these two have been together for seven years (if their older kid is six), and they've just had a second baby, why are/ were they still not married, just "engaged"?

They do it so that they can get Medicaid (funded by the taxpayers) to pay for the baby's birth and health care. A lot of white women at my work have their 2 or 3 children (courtesy of the taxpayers $25,000 to $40,000) for free and then get married

by Anonymousreply 70December 17, 2019 11:42 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth r19. Watts was rocking as well. See Watts on youtube at 4:15 minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 17, 2019 11:51 PM

Just stop it, Our Chris would never think of murdering while looking so hideous and FAT!

by Anonymousreply 72December 17, 2019 11:52 PM

R70 is one of those freepers who whine about handouts while supporting corporate welfare

There are tons of people who have kids out of wedlock and aren't on Medicaid

by Anonymousreply 73December 17, 2019 11:53 PM

What is the name of that Frau message board that discusses true crime? Do they have a thread?

by Anonymousreply 74December 17, 2019 11:57 PM

websleuths

by Anonymousreply 75December 17, 2019 11:58 PM

R74, they do. Last I checked, they had filled up a few threads.

by Anonymousreply 76December 18, 2019 12:07 AM

I’m curious why the guy is wearing a hat that looks like a bathing cap. What’s he hiding under there?

by Anonymousreply 77December 18, 2019 12:08 AM

Defensive wounds, R77.

by Anonymousreply 78December 18, 2019 12:10 AM

Thanks r75, R76

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 18, 2019 12:15 AM

Those frauen at websleuths, when they get behind something can turn into a formidable hive mind. Hopefully they find nudes.

by Anonymousreply 80December 18, 2019 1:03 AM

They don't care about nudes

by Anonymousreply 81December 18, 2019 3:18 AM

Not looking good for tot dad.

by Anonymousreply 82December 18, 2019 6:45 AM

He lists his Facebook status as single.

by Anonymousreply 83December 18, 2019 7:02 AM

For real, R83? Maybe she noticed.

by Anonymousreply 84December 18, 2019 1:50 PM

[Quote] They named all of the agencies that are working on this (FBI, [bold] Texas Rangers [/bold] , local Missing Persons teams, etc.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 18, 2019 2:03 PM

Question, was the husband ever charged in the Jennifer Dulas Connecticut case? I lost track of that one, but there was no way he didn't kill her.

by Anonymousreply 86December 18, 2019 4:23 PM

R86, Fotis Dulos hasn't been arrested for murder, yet. Right now he's being sued for foreclosure and non-payment of a loan by his mother in law. There's a gag order in the case and he said, "fuck that" and gave an interview (no punishment for violating the judge's order) where he lied about his wife. He's fighting the gag order too

He violated many, many judge's orders during his divorce case (with absolutely no consequences). He is currently out on bail and has already violated it by driving into NY (his bail conditions were that he couldn't leave the state), and again, no consequences for him violating his bail conditions or the gag order. Connecticut judges and their justice system are fucking jokes

by Anonymousreply 87December 18, 2019 5:00 PM

But I get one speeding ticket and hauled into court.

by Anonymousreply 88December 18, 2019 5:07 PM

That's right R88

by Anonymousreply 89December 18, 2019 5:15 PM

[quote]He also said something like 'I don't know why someone would harm these two beautiful women.' Very strange statement referring to a 2 week old as a woman.

Not only that, who said harm came to them? Maybe she had enough of your shit and ran off with the kid. Why would he assume they were harmed?

by Anonymousreply 90December 18, 2019 5:36 PM

Have the local oil tanks and shallow graves been checked yet?

by Anonymousreply 91December 18, 2019 9:21 PM

If she had enough of him and ran off with the kid, why did she leave her older kid behind?

by Anonymousreply 92December 18, 2019 9:27 PM

Where is fire 🔥 breathing Nancy Grace when we need her?

by Anonymousreply 93December 18, 2019 9:36 PM

She would be queefing hellfire over this.

by Anonymousreply 94December 18, 2019 10:43 PM

It is known what the employment situation in the household was?

by Anonymousreply 95December 18, 2019 11:05 PM

Here ah am, fire-breathin’ and flame-queefin’ all ova mom and tot! Y’all just cain’t see mah face no more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 18, 2019 11:09 PM

“As a mom ...............................................................................“

by Anonymousreply 97December 18, 2019 11:17 PM

R95, her FB says she's a server at Cracker Barrel and studying to be a vet technician. Not sure about him.

by Anonymousreply 98December 18, 2019 11:35 PM

Tot dad!!!!

by Anonymousreply 99December 19, 2019 1:58 AM

"Our assumption is that they're alive."

Are the police being cagey, or are they really that fucking stupid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 19, 2019 1:07 PM

Are the police being cagey, or are they really that fucking stupid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 19, 2019 1:07 PM

R101, LE always claims that the victims in these types of situations are alive, playing along with their #1 suspects' pronouncements. They immediately know the truth but are biding their time to be able to thoroughly prove it. Easiest way is to get the perp to trip up in his statements to the media.

LE also hopes to avoid a long, costly trial. So they want the killer husband to leave lots of hints of his guilt.

by Anonymousreply 102December 19, 2019 1:52 PM

hhhhh

by Anonymousreply 103December 19, 2019 4:21 PM

I'm too lazy to go back and get the link, but the DM has an article where a friend said she left him earlier in the year. They also have another missing woman story, where the wife was abused before disappearing.

by Anonymousreply 104December 19, 2019 6:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 19, 2019 7:04 PM

Has Shane lawyered up?

by Anonymousreply 106December 19, 2019 9:21 PM

She and the baby will be found near water.

by Anonymousreply 107December 19, 2019 9:40 PM

Have they contacted Sylvia Browne yet?

by Anonymousreply 108December 19, 2019 9:51 PM

Contacted? Sylvia is babysitting Tot Margot as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 109December 19, 2019 10:53 PM

Here’s 16 minutes of insanity. He is GUILTY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 19, 2019 11:08 PM

R101 that is police speak for "we know she and her baby are dead and the husband did it, and we are waiting for him to fuck up so we can arrest him for murder"

by Anonymousreply 111December 19, 2019 11:46 PM

Statement Analysis addressed this case today, Thursday, as well as on Tuesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 20, 2019 1:45 AM

A Scott Peterson 2.0 at best.

by Anonymousreply 113December 20, 2019 1:45 AM

As soon as I saw the fake sobbing with no tears it was pretty clear.

Who calls a 2 week old newborn baby a beautiful woman? Cannot bear to think about the implications of that one.

by Anonymousreply 114December 20, 2019 3:14 AM

R110

Its like watching a drunk pot head, give a speech at his friends back yard BBQ before he leaves town. Why in the fuck is he wearing that STUPID hat? GUILTY!!!

by Anonymousreply 115December 20, 2019 3:18 AM

R115, yeah, what’s up with the hat? What’s under it?

by Anonymousreply 116December 20, 2019 3:25 AM

How were the children’s hair, is it thinning and brittle?

by Anonymousreply 117December 20, 2019 3:41 AM

R116 I’m surprised he wasn’t wearing sunglasses. Does anyone know who was in the background telling him to look at camera, etc in R110

by Anonymousreply 118December 20, 2019 3:45 AM

R117, those poor Watts kids weren’t right. That older one looked like a hostage all the time. And her little sister was almost as big as she was. The more I saw of Chris Watts, and saw what a pussy-whipped chump he was, the less attractive he became. And did you see how short his arms are? And he had tiny little squirrel hands.

There is NOTHING attractive about this new guy at all.

by Anonymousreply 119December 20, 2019 3:48 AM

How many Thrive patches was Shane wearing during the murders?

by Anonymousreply 120December 20, 2019 4:46 AM

I miss the nosey neighbor named the same as the mistress angle in this installment. Has the other neighbor’s doorbell cam capturing the moving of the bodies been released yet?

by Anonymousreply 121December 20, 2019 4:50 AM

'Any guy who disposes of his partner these days either is severely mentally ill or a massive narcissist. '

Fuck off, narc troll! You are OBSESSED.

by Anonymousreply 122December 20, 2019 4:55 AM

Breaking News.

They are saying a friend killed her and took the baby. They are reporting the baby is still alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 20, 2019 5:49 AM

Wow, the guy was suspicious af though. I guess you never know.

by Anonymousreply 124December 20, 2019 6:14 AM

We as the public are cynical after all these stories. I thought maybe he was innocent, but his interviews definitely came off as shady.

by Anonymousreply 125December 20, 2019 6:25 AM

I guess the cops coached him. That’s why he kept saying, ‘make sure the baby is fed.’ He knew and so did the police.

by Anonymousreply 126December 20, 2019 7:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 20, 2019 9:37 AM

This took a bizarre turn. Why would the kidnapper/killer keep the baby alive?

by Anonymousreply 128December 20, 2019 9:55 AM

I just went to see if the Websleuths were lighting candles and starting prayer chains yet, and they've already found a baby registry for the couple they claim did this. They listed a due date of 12/1/19.

by Anonymousreply 129December 20, 2019 10:08 AM

The friend wanted a baby and murdered the baby girl's mother in order to have it. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 130December 20, 2019 10:08 AM

[quote]Tammy Broussard, Heidi Broussard's mother, said early on Friday that police told her a body found in Jersey Village, Texas, is likely that of her daughter, who has been missing for a week.

[quote]She added that police said that the medical examiner still needed to officially confirm the identity of the body found in a car trunk. Granddaughter Margot Carey was found in a home in good condition, police told her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 20, 2019 10:10 AM

^Sometimes these crazy bitches murder a pregnant woman and cut the baby out.

by Anonymousreply 132December 20, 2019 10:10 AM

Here is the baby registry.

Police have people in custody. It's safe to assume that it's the two people who started this registry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 20, 2019 10:20 AM

Maygen is a wedding planner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 20, 2019 10:22 AM

Check out Maygen's Pinterest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 20, 2019 10:25 AM

Another MLM woman ... makeup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 20, 2019 10:29 AM

Maygen was Heidi's best friend for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 137December 20, 2019 10:42 AM

Maygen? That's even better than "Shanann."

by Anonymousreply 138December 20, 2019 10:47 AM

Woah is it confirmed? I thought he’s guilty like the rest of dl. Was he maybe a conspirator?

by Anonymousreply 139December 20, 2019 10:51 AM

Both Maygen and her man are in custody.

Scroll down to see a previous mugshot of MAGEN FIERAMUSCA (aka Maygen Humphreys)

If you search "Maygen Humphrey" on Facebook, it lists the crime bloggers. They have more info.

One says that there's another guy who is friends w/ Maygen and Green, Christopher Hurst, who was obsessed with Heidi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 20, 2019 10:55 AM

typo: Humphrey not Humphreys

by Anonymousreply 141December 20, 2019 10:56 AM

So two Christophers (Green and Hurst) involved?

by Anonymousreply 142December 20, 2019 11:04 AM

I guess 2 Christophers.

Uh oh. Baby Margot looks Christopher Green, Maygen's man.

You can see his photo on a baby registry page that people are posting on FB.

I don't know why FB links are rejected here.

by Anonymousreply 143December 20, 2019 11:07 AM

I must admit I was fooled by Shane's sketchy-ass behavior in interviews. Let that be a lesson to me. I still think he was trying to construct a facade, but it was just that he was trying to convince us that he and Heidi had a fantastic, trouble-free relationship when actually it was tumultuous to say the least.

Heidi and her friend Ma(y)gen both have mug shots. And apparently Margo may actually be the child of a guy Heidi was seeing on the side (probably during the period she and Shane were broken up earlier this year). And Heidi had a guy friend named Chris who was obsessed with her.

Basically, it's surprising something awful didn't happen sooner.

by Anonymousreply 144December 20, 2019 11:24 AM

R143 that's silly. 3-week old babies are practically just pink blobs without any distinguishable facial features, how the hell can you tell whether or not the baby looks like the other guy as opposed to Heidi's weirdo fiance?

by Anonymousreply 145December 20, 2019 11:30 AM

We’ve been wondering why she had another child, perhaps it was a surrogate for this other family, but when she gave birth and became attached she didn’t want to give it up. So then the other couple came and took the baby back Texas style?

by Anonymousreply 146December 20, 2019 11:31 AM

This is an interesting video. A guy in Louisiana emailed a true-crime vlogger in TX saying that he had known Heidi his whole life and that they were dating until 6 months ago. He thinks he could be Margot's dad. He says that Shane was crazy and Heidi wanted a restraining order against him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 20, 2019 12:26 PM

Christopher Green (Maygen's fiancé)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 20, 2019 12:41 PM

This is so stupid

by Anonymousreply 149December 20, 2019 12:56 PM

Christopher Hurst

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 20, 2019 12:58 PM

[quote] The father of the baby certainly acted guilty.

People seem to forget that people react very differently when being interviewed and filmed. Good actors who are guilty might come off as totally innocent while not that good one innocent ones might come as total nutcases. NEVER presume anyone's guilty based on public interviews.

And women can do terrible things as well. My second cousin's wife drowned their three kids and then herself. I can imagine what apparently male-hating cunts in this thread would've thought of his innocence immediately after hearing about the deaths.

by Anonymousreply 151December 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Why are straight people and trannies so messy in their lives? Ughh these trashy people are tedious. They create their own drama and then bring others into it. They should have all committed suicide before bringing innocent children into this, who will now most likely repeat the cycle.

by Anonymousreply 152December 20, 2019 3:06 PM

R151 - I don’t blame your cousin’s wife for drowning her 3 children (post partum is a bitch) but why did she kill herself? She was free of those snot factories.

by Anonymousreply 153December 20, 2019 3:08 PM

Anyone named Maygen should be automatically considered guilty until proven innocent.

by Anonymousreply 154December 20, 2019 3:11 PM

Is anyone else turned on by the sheepishly cute dad Carey? I think he’s hot in an uneducated white trash kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 155December 20, 2019 3:18 PM

I’m in Houston working. We’re all talking about it but it didn’t even make CNN website. I guess if the baby had died it would be national news. But it was just a southern white trash baby swap gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 156December 20, 2019 3:28 PM

R151 = misogynist whining about "male hating cunts"

90% of homicides are done by men. Sorry if facts offend you.

by Anonymousreply 157December 20, 2019 3:30 PM

R157 - I’m fine with the fact that males commit “90% of homicides.” That doesn’t change the fact that 95% of children killed are murdered by their own mothers, a FEMALE.

by Anonymousreply 158December 20, 2019 3:33 PM

Ok Magen has been arrested and is being held on charges of kidnapping and tampering with human corpse - total of $600,000 bond. She’s here in Harris County.

by Anonymousreply 159December 20, 2019 3:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 20, 2019 3:49 PM

Have any dirty hippies been seen in the area? What about a woman in a floppy hat?

by Anonymousreply 161December 20, 2019 3:50 PM

Damn Daily Mail. Look for the headline not the video that was posted above.

typo: helped

by Anonymousreply 162December 20, 2019 3:50 PM

This child is better off without her mother. But who will the choose to raiser her? The white trash husband who works for minimum wage or the family who tries to steal the baby? Decisions, decisions. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 163December 20, 2019 3:54 PM

It looks like Baby Maggot, they should've named her Margauex

by Anonymousreply 164December 20, 2019 4:01 PM

R164 - it’s actually “Margeaux.”

by Anonymousreply 165December 20, 2019 4:04 PM

Christopher Green's Twitter, @SinisterSooner. Just looking at his profile picture screams guilty. What a creepy looking guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 20, 2019 4:17 PM

Ugh weird, it's still visible on Twitter though as is Maygen's.

by Anonymousreply 167December 20, 2019 4:25 PM

Crazy eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 20, 2019 4:48 PM

I still can't get over the fact that this was a childhood friend. I am also seriously wondering if Shane's the father. Had he ever referred to the baby as his daughter? Also, a friend who spoke to the DM said she was surprised Heidi reconciled with him and was very quiet about that. The surrogate theory or allowing the other couple to adopt the baby would make sense. Heidi reneged and this is how the handled it. It would also explain Shane's weird interviews.

by Anonymousreply 169December 20, 2019 5:09 PM

Good theory R169, but it doesn't explain Maygen faking the pregnancy. She looks fifty shades of cray in that mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 170December 20, 2019 5:14 PM

The “friend” who spoke to law enforcement about their relationship issues was Magen, so I’d take that with a grain of salt as she was probably trying to keep the heat on him.

Apparently the Houston couple’s home was on the market earlier this year, but taken off in July.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 20, 2019 5:16 PM

R171, the name was withheld in the story so there is no way of knowing that. Heidi has a male friend who has come out and said Shane was abusive, I think he's been the DM's source. I doubt the Maygen would be talking to any news outlets being the guilty party and all.

R170, maybe it was an under the table deal? Celebrities like Nicole Kidman and Beyoncé are rumored to have done the same thing, faking being pregnant so no one would know they didn't carry the baby. I don't know, this case is very strange.

by Anonymousreply 172December 20, 2019 5:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 20, 2019 5:30 PM

Someone posted a very long youtube livestream interview with Caressa, a longtime friend of Heidi. Someone posted the link earlier on this thread. The interview took place as the events were unfolding. All of these women met at a TX church camp when they were 13.

Caressa said that there was a question of Margot's paternity. Heidi had split from Chris and was seeing a guy named Casey in Louisiana. She had slept with both Shane and Casey just weeks apart. Heidi chose to say Shane was the father as she had slept with him at the earlier date. Casey believes he is Margot's father. Casey is the one who emailed the TX vlogger and told about how Shane was abusive to Heidi.

Caressa said that Shane was frequently drunk and abused Vicodin and Xanax. He knew about Casey and chided Heidi about Casey being the father. Shane sent Casey vile texts.

Maygen has 10 sisters and 6 brothers.

by Anonymousreply 174December 20, 2019 5:41 PM

Wow. These people are FUCKED UP.

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 175December 20, 2019 5:49 PM

R174, The guy that spoke to the DM (links never work) is named Cliff Nolte, not Casey. The article was published today. So there must be multiple people coming out with the abuse claims. While Shane is probably a bit of an ass, there seems to be a targeted campaign to make him look bad. It doesn't sound like Heidi was exactly a Girl Scout herself.

by Anonymousreply 176December 20, 2019 6:00 PM

The surrogacy theory is interesting. Because otherwise it seems TRULY BATSHIT to plan this for months and think it could actually work. How dumb can someone possibly be? It might be one thing if she did it spur of the moment and didn't think it through, but she'd been faking a pregnancy with the same due date as Heidi for months apparently.

by Anonymousreply 177December 20, 2019 6:07 PM

Link to live presser in 45 minutes (2pm Central).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 20, 2019 6:20 PM

Cliff Nolte? Someone named their kid Cliff fucking Nolte?? That has to be a made up name. Or the parents never went to college, or high school.

by Anonymousreply 179December 20, 2019 6:43 PM

R179 - haha I noticed that as well. All of these people involved are supreme fucktards. It’s amazing they know how to feed and clothe themselves.

by Anonymousreply 180December 20, 2019 6:47 PM

As usual, the fraus all jumped on insisting it's a Chris Watts.

It's not, and as usual they're wrong. It's a WOMAN who was arrested for the murder and kidnapping of the child.

by Anonymousreply 181December 20, 2019 6:56 PM

Women are usually murdered by intimate male partners. You don't have to be a frau to have thought it likely the white trash fiance had done it.

by Anonymousreply 182December 20, 2019 7:04 PM

1. Is Maygen pronounced "Meghan" or "May Gen?"

2. Websleuths went crazy because people are calling the baby "Margot," when the correct spelling is "Margo." That child is totally doomed and would have been better off dead.

3. Why can't people have names like Betty or Susie, Bob or Tom?

by Anonymousreply 183December 20, 2019 7:09 PM

Of course, the boyfriend/husband guy isn't squeaky clean though:

"The missing Texas mom found dead Thursday repeatedly tried to leave her fiancé and accused him of physically assaulting her, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Photos taken by Heidi Broussard, 33, in March show the injuries she said she had suffered after fiancé Shane Carey attacked her in a row over her wish to leave him.

Bruises to her arms and legs can clearly be seen in the pictures which Broussard sent to her friend of 20 years Cliff Nolte, 37.

Nolte, of Rhome, Texas, said Broussard had intended to leave her fiancé after the March 11 incident but chose to stay after getting pregnant with Margot.

He said: 'She was going to leave quite a few times. We had everything prepared at our house to come and stay the last time but then she got pregnant with Margot and she decided to stay.'

Nolte added: 'He always pulled the 'I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore, I'll stop drinking' promises and she kept hoping he'd keep them.'"

by Anonymousreply 184December 20, 2019 8:09 PM

The only thing this white trash tragedy is missing is a woman named Nadine.

by Anonymousreply 185December 20, 2019 8:14 PM

He didn't kill her, R184. Blaming men is histrionic reaction by deluded fraus. Yet, women kill in equal proportion to men. Go back to milking your tit or cradling your mug.

by Anonymousreply 186December 20, 2019 8:51 PM

Something is off with Maygen's hair/hairline. (Look at the pic in the article at R168.) Health problems? Chemo causing infertility (possible motive)? She looks like she's balding and combing it over.

by Anonymousreply 187December 20, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]Websleuths went crazy because people are calling the baby "Margot," when the correct spelling is "Margo." That child is totally doomed and would have been better off dead.

Like Margot Robbie is living her doomed life. Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 188December 20, 2019 10:43 PM

[quote]He's rocking from side to side on his feet, exactly the same way Chris Watts did. Also, no tears while he acts like he's crying.

I take back what I said about him, earlier, because I saw later video footage of him, and he actually was crying.

And now we find out that a female friend of his wife actually kill her.

by Anonymousreply 189December 20, 2019 10:45 PM

Who gets the future white trash baby Margo?

by Anonymousreply 190December 20, 2019 10:52 PM

Mom found dead in the trunk of a car. Baby safe inside a house.

by Anonymousreply 191December 20, 2019 10:57 PM

We don’t actually KNOW who killed this woman. It looks as though the Maygen frau did, but as the finger-wagging scolds remind us: don’t jump to conclusions.

It’s entirely possible that Maygen lured her and Maygen’s boyfriend did the killing.

by Anonymousreply 192December 20, 2019 11:05 PM

I’m not sure why we should care about this story. The husband isn’t that hot, there’s a dead frau (who cares) and a future white trash baby lived it’s not exactly DL material.

by Anonymousreply 193December 20, 2019 11:07 PM

The best friend killing the mom to steal her baby has been a plot on at least 3 Lifetime movies.

by Anonymousreply 194December 20, 2019 11:28 PM

No, R194, Lifetime movies always include the murderous friend also stealing the husband of her victim and trying to erase the existence of the bio mother. You need more plot to write for Lifetime!

by Anonymousreply 195December 20, 2019 11:41 PM

This wouldn’t even make a very good movie...it’s already been done to death.

by Anonymousreply 196December 20, 2019 11:51 PM

R168 yes, crazy eyes and the worst case of female combover these eyes have ever seen

by Anonymousreply 197December 20, 2019 11:58 PM

So she just left the corpse in the trunk of her car for a week, and didn't bother to bury it or dump it a gator swamp?

Slovenly cow!

by Anonymousreply 198December 21, 2019 12:05 AM

Does Maygen get to keep Baby Margot?

by Anonymousreply 199December 21, 2019 12:48 AM

Hopefully the white trash baby will be given to Shane’s parents. He’s not fit to raise the little brat. He should keep the son and start him working out so he’ll be hot when he’s 18. Then he can pimp him out.

by Anonymousreply 200December 21, 2019 2:02 AM

R198, furthermore, she pulled the car with mom’s body around to the backyard patio.

It’s the adult equivalent of a child cleaning their room by shoving everything under the bed or into the closet.

by Anonymousreply 201December 21, 2019 2:54 AM

I once knew a Magen, and she had crazy eyes too and was a major kook.

by Anonymousreply 202December 21, 2019 3:42 AM

Was anyone a thriver?? Most important question

by Anonymousreply 203December 21, 2019 3:53 AM

On Lipstick Alley and other forums they are speculating that Maygen is trans. It really does look like male pattern balding to me, but as I said in an earlier post, it could also be health related.

by Anonymousreply 204December 21, 2019 3:54 AM

R202, Oh God! Then you definitely wouldn't want to meet Bipolar Beth, who lived two doors down from me!

She wouldn't leave me the fuck alone and wanted to make me her boyfriend... even after I told her that I was gay!

by Anonymousreply 205December 21, 2019 3:57 AM

“Every woman who isn’t a gorgeous model might be trans” = datalounge

by Anonymousreply 206December 21, 2019 3:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 21, 2019 4:27 AM

I honestly thought it was most likely the bf just because he seemed sketchy but I'm not 100% surprised it isn't him. I call it Amanda Knox syndrome (or Richard Jewel or whatever). Even creepy weirdo people are sometimes innocently mixzed up in horrible events, so it's best to at least give them the benefit of the doubt.

by Anonymousreply 208December 21, 2019 4:42 AM

Maygen sounds very dumb. Was she just gonna leave the corpse rotting there forever? Was no one ever gong to get suspicious?

Do any of these mommykillimg baby thieves ever get away with it for more than 3 days?

by Anonymousreply 209December 21, 2019 4:59 AM

[quote]R26 OP, how DARE you compare this aged badly fat cunt with our darling hunk Chris, you are evil and obviously insane, with poor taste.

Even though all that may be true, I wouldn’t wish the outrageous RAILROADING Our Chris received at the hands of the “courts” on anyone!

He never even got his day in court. And that’s against the Constitution!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 21, 2019 6:00 AM

Crazy Eyes Combover has been charged with kidnapping and corpse tampering, not murder. The suspicious boyfriend still could be a suspect. They could’ve been in cahoots.

by Anonymousreply 211December 21, 2019 12:53 PM

I need some more info on what corpse tampering is?

by Anonymousreply 212December 21, 2019 1:29 PM

It’s complicated.

by Anonymousreply 213December 21, 2019 1:53 PM

In the Daily Mail comments, a bunch of people are saying "If you search for other sources, you'll see that the second person in custody is a woman!", meaning the person who was arrested with Maygen. This is all so weird: Maygen was allowed to live rent free in a $199,000 home for YEARS but she and her "landlord" weren't in a romantic relationship (according to his mother); Maygen's "boyfriend" wasn't a boyfriend but a girlfriend... WTF is going on here???

by Anonymousreply 214December 21, 2019 3:02 PM

I don’t know, but let’s start casting the movie. I know it’s a bit of type casting, but Casey Affleck for Shane, Emma Stone as Heidi, Marky Mark as the hot Texas Ranger on the trial of Kristen Stewart as Maygen and in her long awaited return to the big screen using the new CGI de-aging technology Olivia De Haviland as Margot.

by Anonymousreply 215December 21, 2019 3:31 PM

^^ and CZJ as the missing infant

by Anonymousreply 216December 21, 2019 3:34 PM

Meryl Streep gets cameo role as Diane Sawyer intrepid reporter.

by Anonymousreply 217December 21, 2019 4:18 PM

Withered, desiccated cadaver remains in cemetery played by Michael Douglas.

by Anonymousreply 218December 21, 2019 4:25 PM

Who will play wicked pissed Nancy Grace reporting on tot mom and alleged tot dad(s)?

by Anonymousreply 219December 21, 2019 4:34 PM

I won! Where's my prize?

by Anonymousreply 220December 21, 2019 5:01 PM

R216 made me LOL with a surprise snort. Thanks, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 221December 21, 2019 6:12 PM

R214, I’m gonna have to check that out. Websleuths is good sometimes, but they’d never allow that tidbit to be discussed. That’s way juicy.

by Anonymousreply 222December 21, 2019 6:13 PM

I agree that Meg looks Tranny. Would make sense.,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 21, 2019 8:15 PM

[quote]Withered, desiccated cadaver remains in cemetery played by M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶ ̶D̶o̶u̶g̶l̶a̶s̶ Gabrielle Carteris

by Anonymousreply 224December 21, 2019 8:21 PM

R222, Webslueths is too restricted. It seems like anything not within their guidelines (all the good stuff) gets a thread shut down.

by Anonymousreply 225December 21, 2019 8:28 PM

"I agree that Meg looks Tranny. Would make sense.,"

How can it make sense when 1.) Heidi and Maygen knew each other from the age of 11, so 2.) Heidi *knew* Maygen's biological sex, and 3.) Heidi apparently believed that Maygen was pregnant/gave birth?

I agree that Maygen's photos just look "off"-- especially the hairline-- but it's got to be something else. Physical illness. Mental illness. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 226December 21, 2019 8:45 PM

This happened in Texas. Why didn't Heidi have a gun?

by Anonymousreply 227December 21, 2019 8:52 PM

If only the baby had had a gun, none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 228December 21, 2019 8:54 PM

R223 So you are saying Maygen is Buffalo Bill and Heidi didn’t put the lotion on it’s skin?

by Anonymousreply 229December 21, 2019 9:10 PM

PCOS would cause that hairline and that kind of abdominal weight gain in a woman. It is a hormonal condition.

by Anonymousreply 230December 22, 2019 4:33 AM

R176 I am not talking about the Daily Mail article. Cliff Nolte is the husband of Caressa, a friend of Heidi.

Casey is a different man. He is in Louisiana. Casey reached out to a male crime vlogger, giving his story which the vlogger sent on to the Austin police dept.

Caressa confirmed that CASEY in Louisiana (not Cliff Nolte, Caressa's husband) was dating Heidi during the time Heidi split from Shane and she moved back to Louisana. She said that Casey could be the father of baby Margot.

by Anonymousreply 231December 22, 2019 5:55 AM

^^^ That was posted by me, R174

by Anonymousreply 232December 22, 2019 5:57 AM

Here is the really long Livestream where Caressa, Heidi's friend for years, called into a crime vlogger.

It is also where the crime women found Maygen's baby registry.

Later into it, a friend of Heidi's parents in Louisiana called in. Her kids played w/Heidi as kids and her husband works w/ Heidi's dad on shrimp boat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 22, 2019 6:02 AM

This is where a man emailed TX crime vlogger Braun Moxley to tell him about his relationship w/ Heidi Broussard and how he thinks he is the father of Margot not Shane. The man talked about how abusive Shane was to Heidi.

This man was most certainly Casey. Things Casey said were backed up by Caressa when she called into the crime woman's vlog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 22, 2019 6:12 AM

Asking DL medical people, it looks like Maygen is balding. Is it possible that she has some sort of hormonal inbalance like she doesn't enough estrogen and too much progesterone, which caused her not to be able to get pregnant? Or does baldness not really factor into it?

I don't know what religion this group of women were/are that they met at bible camp when they were young. Maygen has 10 sisters and 6 brothers. She must have felt pressure to have a child of her own, especially now that she is approx. 32 yrs old .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 22, 2019 6:21 AM

R186, you are quite deluded, mate, if you think women kill in equal proportion to men. Are you R181, also? Your woman-hatred is showing with your “frau” usage.

by Anonymousreply 236December 22, 2019 6:32 AM

R183. Websleuth women are wrong. The babysname is spelled Margot not Margo.

by Anonymousreply 237December 22, 2019 6:51 AM

R179. His name isn't Cliff Notes. It's Cliff Nolte. Nothing wrong with that name.

by Anonymousreply 238December 22, 2019 6:53 AM

Christopher Green's family is saying that he was just Maygen's landlord. But they say that she never paid rent.

Umm . Ok. She has never pay rent. Got it.

He's black. She's white. He is pictured with Maygen in the baby registry.

It is possible that she did that all herself without him knowing, but more likely he didn't tell his family that he was dating a white woman.

He certainly couldn't tell them that he was dating a white woman, letting her live rent free, and he was going to help murder a his GF'sbest friend, so his girlfriend could have a baby to raise.

by Anonymousreply 239December 22, 2019 6:59 AM

^^^ sorry for typos.

Caressa said that the driver's seat in Heidi's car was pushed way back. Who is tall? Christopher Green.

It's possible that Green and Maygen pulled a Fotis Dulos move by having Green drive Heidi's car back to her apt complex. Maybe she wasn't strangled there but someplace else and Green drove her car back to her spot and staged it to look like she had been abducted at her apt complex.

But, neighbors did hear a fight at 1 pm coming from Heidi's apt.

Whose voices were fighting?

by Anonymousreply 240December 22, 2019 7:04 AM

Maygen had told Caressa and maybe the police before her arrest , that she had talked to Heidi on the phone that morning. They had talked about breast-feeding. Since we now know Maygen was just pretending to be pregnant, Maygen could have been covering herself by admitting the phone call (since cops could easily get a warrant for Heidi's phone carrier and see that Maygen had spoken w/ Heid)i.

Maygen could have said something in the phone call to lure Heidi to bring Margot to meet her for coffee or whatever and it's that meeting place where Heidi was pushed into the truck of Maygen's car or strangled and put into the trunk of Meghan's car.

Maygen took off with baby Margot and Heidi in the truck, while Green drove Heidi's car back to her apt and staged it to look she was abducted there.

by Anonymousreply 241December 22, 2019 7:13 AM

Killer and bf were OU fans. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 242December 22, 2019 8:03 AM

What is OU?

by Anonymousreply 243December 22, 2019 8:22 AM

Maygen could have trichotillomania (sp?) compulsive hair pulling

by Anonymousreply 244December 22, 2019 12:42 PM

Heidi is Cajun, but if she was going to Bible camp, that is a Protestant thing. Cajuns are traditionally Catholic. The huge family makes sense, but not the Bible camp.

by Anonymousreply 245December 22, 2019 12:48 PM

A poster on youtube said Maygen has Polycystic Ovarian Disease and that why her hair has fallen out and she was infertile. It also can cause mood swings.

The man who thinks he could be the father of Margot called into the youtube crime guy.

He calls in at 5:45 minutes in.

The stuff about Maygen having POD was posted on the comments portion of this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 22, 2019 2:31 PM

Maygen's defense will probably be that her POD made her crazy and that's why she murdered Heidi and stole Margot.

by Anonymousreply 247December 22, 2019 2:39 PM

We don’t know who killed Heidi yet. I mean, it was probably Maygen, but that’s not a fact.

by Anonymousreply 248December 22, 2019 2:41 PM

Could they be pentecostal?

by Anonymousreply 249December 22, 2019 2:43 PM

There's a rumor that Maygen was captured on CCTV by Heidi's apt.

by Anonymousreply 250December 22, 2019 2:44 PM

We still don't know the name of the guy who was taken into custody the same day as Maygen.

I think that Shane was in on it. Braun Moxley asks Casey (Jax), is it true one of the abusive texts Shane sent to Heidi once said that he hoped all 3 died in a car accident. I'm not sure if Shane meant Heidi, Silas and Margot or was he including himself and not Silas..

Caressa said that Shane has little involvement with Silas and didn't pay any child support. He wasn't always around due to being on drug or alcohol binges, plus he has a child with another woman and stays with her off and on like he did Heidi.

by Anonymousreply 251December 22, 2019 2:51 PM

Have all the normal people fallen off the world? Seems as though every third person is a fucking freak.

by Anonymousreply 252December 22, 2019 3:02 PM

R252 MERICA!!

by Anonymousreply 253December 22, 2019 3:13 PM

R252 I know! Well, over the last four years Ive seen how many trashy people are in the US. Guess I’ve been in an East Coast bubble.

by Anonymousreply 254December 22, 2019 3:30 PM

Reddit has an easy to read summary of additional info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255December 22, 2019 10:59 PM

PCOS R235.

It would cause the hairline issues, the abdominal weight gain and yes, it can cause infertility.

by Anonymousreply 256December 22, 2019 11:08 PM

[quote] What is OU?

The University of Oklahoma. Her landlord / boyfriend / whatever has the Twitter handle “Sinister Sooner” (not at all creepy) and she wore an OU sweatshirt to traffic court.

by Anonymousreply 257December 23, 2019 12:14 AM

No way do I believe she wasn't sleeping with that landlord.

by Anonymousreply 258December 23, 2019 12:53 AM

Her hair looked weird even in older pictures when she was thinner. I know a few people who have PCOS and their hair does not look like that.

by Anonymousreply 259December 23, 2019 1:10 AM

Polycystic ovarian disease does indeed cause symptoms such as this, and many others:

“Thinning hair or hair loss on the scalp; male-pattern baldness.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260December 23, 2019 1:20 AM

All these up-and-coming dads need to stop killing their wives and kids in attempts to be the new Chris Watts.

There's only ONE Chris!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261December 23, 2019 1:31 AM

NBC News just referred to the assumed baby daddy as “Shane Broussard”.

by Anonymousreply 262December 23, 2019 11:55 AM

Websleuths' updates linked. Baby is in child protective custody. Claims that the landlord was 100% innocent of any wrongdoing but that a 2nd unnamed woman is involved. Comments by the dead baby momma's friends.

by Anonymousreply 263December 23, 2019 4:21 PM

But who killed her if Maygen isn’t charged with it and only corpse tampering??

by Anonymousreply 264December 23, 2019 5:17 PM

Why is there always thinking hair issues with these murder cases?

by Anonymousreply 265December 23, 2019 5:47 PM

Do we know for sure that Heidi wasn’t the one faking pregnancy and Maygen really is the mom and the baby was taken back by her?

by Anonymousreply 266December 23, 2019 5:49 PM

Maygen lived rent-free. She most likely was sleeping with her landlord.

imo

by Anonymousreply 267December 23, 2019 7:18 PM

R264, According to Websleuths discussion, more charges against Meghan (sp) are expected in the future. Currently there are enough to hold her until trial. Therefore they cited her just for the very easiest to prove.

We don't yet know the role of the 2nd woman arrested in this case nor do we know her real name.

Currently both the landlord and Shane are believed to be innocent of the murder.

It's also assumed the victim was tricked by an unusual cell phone message into leaving her 3rd floor apt door unlocked, leaving behind her cell and her new baby's diaper bag, and just running down stairs to meet Meghan (sp) in her car. We don't know if there was another person, known to the victim or not, in the car at the time. Just that Heidi was killed within 2 hours, and that it's at least 1 1/2 hours to Meghan's current residence.

Or at least that's what I got from skimming Websleuth's discussion on this case.

by Anonymousreply 268December 23, 2019 9:41 PM

Handsome, charming psychopath describes his manipulative behavior. At 7:30 mark interviewer gets to the nitty gritty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269December 23, 2019 10:06 PM

Websleuths latest comments linked. One poster says Meghan (sp) has sanpaku superior eyes, and notes the changes in her physical appearance from the booking shot of her prior arrest for employee theft.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 23, 2019 10:14 PM

Reddit summary of previous interview with Shane contradicts some of the info posted earlier. For example their 3rd floor apartment door was left closed and locked. Videotape from a grocery store across the street from the apt identified Meghan's car (Nissan) and records state that she's the legal owner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 23, 2019 10:52 PM

R269 good video but holy crap, it could use a content warning! Sone of us can’t stomach hearing a guy talk about grooming his stepdaughter from the age of ONE.

by Anonymousreply 272December 24, 2019 1:09 AM

[quote] I honestly thought it was most likely the bf just because he seemed sketchy but I'm not 100% surprised it isn't him. I call it Amanda Knox syndrome (or Richard Jewel or whatever). Even creepy weirdo people are sometimes innocently mixed up in horrible events, so it's best to at least give them the benefit of the doubt.

Fuck that. He was acting super shady in the tv interview. He has something to hide. He may not be involved in her disappearance and murder, but he is guilty of other things (abusing her physically and mentally) and probably drugs or some other shady shit. Trust me, it will all come out during the trial. It always does

by Anonymousreply 273December 24, 2019 1:13 AM

R273, Three-week-old baby is back with her bio dad Shane. Shane father who lives in Austin, TX picked Margo up from CPS. Likely her grandfather as well as the deceased parents will be required to be involved in Margo's childcare as a condition for Shane retaining custody. This is because Shane has a proven history of domestic violence against his now dead fiancee and other possible criminal activities including drug use (according to comments on Websleuths.)

by Anonymousreply 274December 24, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote] the deceased parents will be required to be involved in Margo's childcare

How is that going to work?

by Anonymousreply 275December 24, 2019 2:18 AM

R286 Don't believe anything you read on Websleuths. There is very restrictive moderation, which virtually stops any real discussion of the crime. It runs a week behind other sites.

Youtube crime vloggers are the ones solving crimes and DL solved the murder in DC by the "butch sous chef."

Friends of Heidi and Megen are calling into 2 youtubers: 1." Braun Moxley" - Heidi's lover in Lousiana, Casey(Jax) 2."Jay is 4 Justice" - Caressa (Heidi's friend),Ginger (her husband works on a shrimp boat w/ Heidi's dad), Jake (co-worker & friend of Megen when she worked at PayDay Loans.

I am watching a guy named Jake, who worked with Megen at Payday Loans in TX unti 2017. She was busted for stealing money from PayDay loans.

They were friends. He was at her house all of the time. He said she smoked pot and did coke. He said Christopher Green was her boyfriend. He can't explain her weight gain and hair loss. He said she told him that she never wanted kids but she was close to her niece and had at least 10 siblings.

He met Heidi and said that Megen and Heidi were close and acted like sisters. He never met Shane.

You have to go forward in the podcast because Jake was late coming onto the program

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276December 24, 2019 8:16 AM

R274 Quit quoting Websleuths! Everything they post must come from MSM or the police. It is outdated info.

by Anonymousreply 277December 24, 2019 8:23 AM

R275 The poster just missed an apostrophe. Heidi's parents don't have a lot of money. They live in a tiny house in Lousiana.

I'd take Heidi's parents getting custody of Margot over Shane's parents or Shane any day.

Not only does Shane have problems with anger, domestic violence, alcohol, Vicodin, and Xanax, he was not involved in Silas' life. He didn't give Heidi any money to support Silas and chided her, saying that Margot wasn't his child but the child of Heidi's Lousiana lover that she was dating during a split w/ Shane.

A friend of Heidi said that Shane would send vile, threatening emails to the lover. Shane also told Heidi that he "wished that all 3 of them would die in a car accident." Not sure who those 3 would be -- Margot, Heidi, and Silas? Or Heida, Margot and Lousiana lover?

I guess DNA tests proved Shane was the father or why would Margot be released to Shane's custody?

imo

by Anonymousreply 278December 24, 2019 8:32 AM

Why are we wasting time discussing this wannabe when we could be discussing the REAL Chris??

This is just one more example of how Chris has been [italic]screwed over in the press!

by Anonymousreply 279December 24, 2019 9:51 AM

Muriel, can we kill this stupid fucking thread? It's attracting the roach-hos from LSA.

by Anonymousreply 280December 24, 2019 3:54 PM

This thread is a fun DL true crime thread so far!

The whole cast of characters are all so quirky, shady, and bizarre and there are so many odd connections and relationships between them.

Is this the white trash crime to end all other white trash crimes??

by Anonymousreply 281December 24, 2019 5:33 PM

R279, R280, Quit whining to Muriel and stop reading a thread which doesn't hold your interest.

by Anonymousreply 282December 24, 2019 5:40 PM

Here is the bible camp where the girls met 24 years ago - Heidi, Maygen, Caressa and others. It's the Texas Bible Institute (Birchfield Ministries) in Columbus, TX. Thegirls went every year for at least 5 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 26, 2019 6:44 AM

R283 I guess if there had been an eleventh commandment, “Thou shall not covet your best friend’s child,” we wouldn’t know who any of these people are?

by Anonymousreply 284December 26, 2019 10:00 AM

Watch church camp video where the husband and wife preach to the kids. It's the one about how the camp got started. I feel sorry for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 285December 26, 2019 10:26 AM

Church Camp Bestie Murder

by Anonymousreply 286December 26, 2019 3:20 PM

R285, All through my grade school, high school, and college years I interacted with Baptist church attending students where the same messages were constantly preached. Fun, inexpensive church sponsored activities created a bonding experience, of us against the world. Vulnerable children from dysfunctional families were especially drawn in and made to feel powerful.

You would not believe the large numbers of gay and bisexual young men drawn in. Just look closely at those videos at R283, especially of those preaching and asked to participate as well as the sensitive ones crying and hoping for wide acceptance. Then remember this is the Bible Belt South.

by Anonymousreply 287December 26, 2019 5:40 PM

OMFG, Chris Watts movie coming on Lifetime on Jan 25th!! I'm watching Unfaithful on Lifetime and saw the ad (don't judge me). I'm a straight woman but I'm so excited for all of us.

Ps, Olivier Martinez is at peak hotness in this movie, Diane Lane is gorgeous and Richard Gere is a hot daddy. Something for everyone

by Anonymousreply 288December 27, 2019 5:44 PM

UNFAITHFUL has a strong script, and Diane Lane gives an Oscar caliber performance in it.

by Anonymousreply 289December 29, 2019 5:19 AM

[Quote]R288 OMFG, Chris Watts movie coming on Lifetime on Jan. 25th! ... I'm a straight woman but I'm so excited for all of us.

I cannot BELIEVE they didn’t hire any of us as consultants! We know that case, and Our Chris, better than ANYONE!!

[quote][italic]A man fails a lie detector test and confesses to brutally murdering his pregnant wife Shan'ann and their two young daughters.[/italic]

I hope they show scenes that prove the “confession” was beaten out of him. The whole case was so hushed up and rushed it was a travesty.

[bold]#Justice4HotTopPop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 29, 2019 5:28 AM

R290 Forgive me, but I want to see the blooper reel of all the actors trying to get her name pronounced correctly and constantly messing up. I’m also hoping that it does double duty in bringing down Thrive and hints that the patches may have been partially responsible for his crimes.

by Anonymousreply 291December 29, 2019 6:25 AM

Glad to see that the Thrive patch is very prominent in a still from the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 29, 2019 6:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 29, 2019 6:38 AM

[quote]illicit more sympathy

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 294December 29, 2019 8:00 AM

They should have buzzed Kleier's hair more to show Chris' receding hairline.

by Anonymousreply 295December 29, 2019 2:31 PM

Who will play her #ThriveTribe

by Anonymousreply 296January 2, 2020 1:28 AM

What the hell is going on with this case? Why is it so quiet? It's like the cops are trying to cover something up, but what? Don't they have the right people? What is there to hide at this point?

by Anonymousreply 297January 3, 2020 11:36 PM

I looked this up earlier and it appears the first court date was pushed to early February. It wasn’t clear who asked for that, but I’m guessing all of this going down just before the holiday and the way those fell this year didn’t help anyone be prepared, available, etc....

I also think the investigation is still ongoing, so maybe they’re looking for an accomplice, hoping for a Watts-style confession as the heat gets turned up, etc?

by Anonymousreply 298January 4, 2020 12:42 AM

[quote]Sone of us can’t stomach hearing a guy talk about grooming his stepdaughter from the age of ONE.

I'm with you, R272. I had to exit out of the video when he said "Yeah, I made her force objects into her vagina" as casually as if he was talking about the weather forecast.

by Anonymousreply 299January 4, 2020 1:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!