Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shirtless Harrison Ford, age 28

When he was still a hippie carpenter and not famous--woof.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2019 10:21 AM

Cute. I wonder why he married Melissa Mathison? She was homely as a horse.

by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2019 1:27 AM

Oh. They've encased him in carbonite. He should be quite well protected. If he survived the freezing process that is.

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2019 1:27 AM

Another photo of young Harrison Ford

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2019 1:28 AM

Not as sexy as the guy on the far left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2019 1:30 AM

And by "hippie carpenter" you mean pot dealer to the rich and powerful in Hollywood, OP.

At least according to old time gossip, Ford was everyone's favorite slacker-stoner-dealer to the stars, at least starting out. Cute, friendly, straight-but-not-completely, if offers of a blowjob and a potential acting gig were forthcoming. And oh yes, he did handywork and freelance carpentry. But mostly, he sold pot.

Just repeating what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2019 1:53 AM

I don't get how a massive pothead like Harrison seems like such a miserable bitch.

And why don't his eyes ever look red in his movies?

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2019 2:11 AM

R1, Melissa's nickname was Hoover

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 2:12 AM

i don't see the appeal

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 2:18 AM

He was beautiful in the first movie, sexy in the second, and good looking by the third. Pretty much ruined me for life.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Melissa was no supermodel, but I don't think she was ugly. She did have big teeth, but otherwise she was mildly attractive IMO. She was also clearly intelligent, which was probably another part of the appeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2019 2:23 AM

R5 It would not surprise me. The thought of 28-year-old Ford sucking dick is rather nice, true or not.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2019 2:25 AM

Looks like bcoop at op

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2019 3:47 AM

OPs photo is a detail from a pic with Sergio Mendes. Ford built Mendes home studio,

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2019 3:57 AM

Nice. I can seriously imagine him stoned and blowing some bloke.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2019 4:28 AM

Absolutely not R12. Bradley Cooper looks like a subway rat. Harrison has an infinitely more handsome face. He had a hot body when he was young too. He still looks good for his age, but I would've fucked him senseless in OP pic.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2019 4:34 AM

I first saw him in American Graffiti and thought--damn, he is handsome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2019 4:36 AM

Uhh, the poster meant someone sucking on Harrison. Not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 4:40 AM

Actually, I don’t fall for the hippy shtick. Anyone can tell he’s uptight. I really think the picture is misleading.

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 4:43 AM

R17 the thought of Harrison getting blown by a man is just as hot, if not hotter

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 4:48 AM

I would've been on my knees so fast.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2019 4:54 AM

Ask Linda Ronstadt

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2019 4:56 AM

so fucking hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2019 5:08 AM

HOW did Hollywood avoid noticing him for so long?

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2019 3:56 PM

[quote] OPs photo is a detail from a pic with Sergio Mendes. Ford built Mendes home studio.

I believe that's Sergio giving the white supremacist signal at r4.

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2019 4:32 PM

Oh my lard, who is that strawberry blonde girl in that gif at R16?Just looked her up, Debra Lee Scott I totally forgot about her, but she used to be in so many things, often playing someone's younger sister. She belongs in that WHET actors from the 70s threads that was up about a year ago. I don't think anyone named her but I bet many would remember her face.

I don't think HF was hot ever. Just completely unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2019 6:50 PM

R25, I remember her and heard she died kinda young. Her fiancé was a police officer and died during 9/11. She died in 2005, found in a coma at 52 years of age. That's all I read, maybe an overdose?

by Anonymousreply 26December 16, 2019 7:00 PM

According to Doris Roberts, who played her mother in DL favorite 'Angie', she was a drunk.

I would love to talk about her. She was great in 'Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman'. She dated a lot of rock stars.

by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2019 7:05 PM

Harrison Ford and Paul Le Mat were hellions on the set of "American Graffiti." Both were into boozing and hell raising but I don't think Harrison Ford was as bad as Paul Le Mat. For some reason Le Mat shoved Richard Dreyfuss into a swimming pool; Dreyfuss suffered a head injury. He could have gotten killed or paralyzed. Bad boys on movie sets...what idiots.

by Anonymousreply 28December 17, 2019 2:59 AM

To be fair, it was. Richard Dreyfuss, who wouldn’t push him in a pool?

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2019 9:28 AM

Who knew Han Solo had cum gutters?

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2019 9:43 AM

BACK OFF, BITCHES! I'm a cage fighter at heart. All 39 lbs. of me.

by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2019 10:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!