Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Exhibitionists

Do you know anyone who's an exhibitionist?

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 10:37 AM

[Mamma lifts caftan]

by Anonymousreply 1December 15, 2019 10:28 PM

I just ask because I know/knew a guy like that and he was pretty obnoxious with his urges.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2019 8:21 AM

Yes, a few.

One I have traveled with, he is the guy who gets his dick out at the door of the restroom and walks to the urinal with it in his hand, comes out of the shower and stays naked for a long conversation while drying off.

No big deal to me.

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2019 8:44 AM

Well, I didn't actually know this exhibitionist, but this is what happened:

When I was in my mid-teens, there was a guy who used to lurk in the parking lot of the local hospital, and he'd expose himself to nurses, visitors etc. leaving the hospital. Of course the screams of horror were exactly what he was looking for.

A bunch of us were cutting through the parking lot one night on our way home from a movie, when out jumps this guy from behind a car, yanks his coat open and displays his sorry looking schlong. What do we do? We laugh of course, uproariously, whilst pointing our fingers and making unkind comments. The guy is enraged, and takes off after us, calling us the most filthy names I've ever heard. We could barely run we were laughing so hard, but we evaded him.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2019 9:44 AM

I think a lot of men become locker room exhibitionists because they want to be seen, they want to be appreciate, they want someone, anyone to think they are attractive. They won't go so far as to have sex with men but if they are not getting any appreciation at home and they can be SEEN, they show it off.

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2019 10:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!