Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Slovenian whore proves true cuntiness

And shows "Be Best" and antibullying campaign is total horseshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 16, 2019 4:25 AM

She might as well have said, “She’s not as retarded as Barron, so she’s fair game.”

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2019 5:04 PM

Anyone giving speeches on a podium [italic]at the United Nations[/italic] is a public person. Public persons get both public praise and/or public criticism/ridicule. Barron is not the one courting global publicity and pushing public speeches at the UN, R1. If he becomes a public person in the future, lecturing UN member-states from a podium - then he'll be fair game too.

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2019 5:18 PM

But don't you dare talk about HER son. He's underage and that's not right.

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2019 5:19 PM

R3, it’s not “hypocrisy”. They’re not analogous situations. Thunberg is a public person & political activist who willingly / intentionally takes part in public-platform debates. Barron is a private citizen who doesn’t give speeches with a microphone at international HQs.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2019 5:39 PM

Slovenian whore is jealous that Greta can speak English.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2019 5:42 PM

R4, she is a hypocrite because her entire campaign is "no more bullying," especially involving underage kids, and yet her fat piece of crap husband is bullying an underage kid.

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2019 5:44 PM

pulled eyes and rat faced

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2019 5:45 PM

Regardless of how you feel about Greta being a public figure and thus being a public figure, the issue here is that the President bullied and shamed someone on social media. He has no respect for the dignity of his office and position. It is unacceptable behavior. Name one time that Obama ridiculed, bullied or shamed anyone publicly- he had dignity and respect for others and his office. Trump is unworthy and unfit to be President.

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2019 5:45 PM

This is one brain-dead whore.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2019 5:46 PM

She always looks like she’s pooping. It’s awful.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2019 5:49 PM

Respectfully speaking, R2 is correct in that Ms. Greta is a public figure, however, she is still a young woman. Now, I know that we're all numb to Dump's cunty and stupid behavior, as is she, but W - not exactly the paragon of class or tact - might've might some generic statement about how she's a bright young woman with a big future ahead of her & he wishes her the best. Something diplomatic, but not making her sound overly important.

Isn't the point of ant-bullying rhetoric after all the idea that we should treat all people with dignity & respect, regardless of whether or not they're public figures? Not that I'm shocked that Vairst Leddy is an idiot & a bitch, but a person with one small iota of intelligence might of said something like "I think that was a poor choice of words on his part and we all need to do better to be more respectful of one other" (or something like that).

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2019 5:51 PM

I'm loving you R8...I could not say it better!

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2019 5:53 PM

R10 - Yes, pooping glass...

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote]Barron is a private citizen who doesn’t give speeches with a microphone at international HQs.

But he is, in fact, a person, and the fact that she freaked out about a completely value-neutral reference to him by a legal expert indicates that her judgment is a little faulty.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2019 5:57 PM

Deflect by bringing in their son to the narrative....

Trump’s tweet sounded insane. Dementia.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2019 6:00 PM

R4, speaking out for what you believe in is a human right, and no one, especially a young girl, should be attacked for doing so. Being a sentient human is not a choice, it is a state of being, and is what all the rights we Americans enjoy are derived from.

Ambassadors to the UN, as all politicians, accept their positions, making a choice to open themselves up to criticism.

The two situations are not analogous.

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2019 6:02 PM

R16, there is no "human right" for a willing public speaker to be IMMUNE to criticism and ridicule. You can't have it both ways: support promoting a "kid" into the public political sphere and "adult role" (and expect international representatives to listen to Thunberg's demands, [italic]on par[/italic] with adults) - but then cry wolf when the "kid" gets criticised or lambasted in her adult podium role. Either you support putting a "kid" on a globally-broadcast UN public platform and thereby make her open to praise and/or criticism - or (if she's too "young" to cope with the various reactions) don't put her on a UN pedestal at all. Find someone else (an adult speaker) instead - there are plenty of adult eco-activists out there.

Thunberg wasn't just addressing a group of rich Western countries - she was addressing the entire United Nations (the whole world). So her middle-class Swedish ire had to be endured by representatives of African countries, South American countries and Asian countries - countries with a "sentient human" need to get out of general poverty by using industrialisation and manufacturing (which uses fossil fuels). The "developed world" (Western countries) already used industrialisation (which uses up a lot of fuel) to get out of poverty and become the richest on the planet - the "developing world" (everyone else) don't want to be suddenly denied the exact same route to economic prosperity.

Most of the world (which is the developing world) has a strong desire for fast-paced industrialisation and manufacturing to become economically "developed countries" on par with Europe and North America. They want to industrialise (which will use up fuel), they don't want to be stuck in "eco-friendly" mud-huts, in low-wage agricultural / agrarian communities, harvesting rice and beans, while a post-industrial Swedish representative lectures them about "survival".

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2019 7:01 PM

R17, IF what you say in you first paragraph is true, your argument is rendered moot because Trump isn’t attacking her policy positions by tweet but rather chooses to comment on her stated of being: age, personality, and sex

At least you are now accepting the fact that your original argument is weak at best, as evidenced by your need to grasp at straws by attacking her supposed lecturing and first-world ire.

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2019 7:10 PM

In other words, Barron is lazy.

by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2019 7:13 PM

Fuck off r17. Your fat, gassy, ugly, bloated, criminal of a president deserves to die alone in Guantanamo.

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2019 7:19 PM

Barron's now fair game.

Know what Barron got on his English exam? Drool.

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2019 7:35 PM

R18, that's over-using the word "attack". A single Tweet is not an "attack". Mocking a public speaker is not an "ATTACK!".

Trump was definitely mocking Thunberg. But he was primarily mocking her controversial, accusatory, "fire-and-brimstone"-style speeches and her policy suggestions: "I want you to PANIC! I want you to act as if the house was on FIRE! How DARE you!". It's not her "personality" or her "sex" - it's the controversial "hysteria-inducing" wording she chose for her speeches.

People in post-industrial Europe and North America can go "panic" - because they can afford to. But people in much of the rest of the world (still only semi-industrialised) have other, more pressing issues to "panic" about - like catching up in terms of industrialisation & manufacturing, getting out of "eco-friendly" agrarian poverty and getting the middle-class, comfy lifestyle that Thunberg and other Swedes enjoyed growing up.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2019 7:38 PM

Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells:

CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2019 7:44 PM

I really don't care. Do u?

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2019 7:51 PM

r2, Trump made fun of Obama's daughters and they are by no means activists. Now he wants special treatment when his kid gets treated the same way. NO WAY!

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2019 8:00 PM

WTF is wrong with some of you? It doesn't matter what you think about Greta. ***READ R8***

I don't understand you fucking morons who don't get how disgraceful this orange pile of shit currently infesting the Oval Office truly is. Your dumb opinions of Greta do not matter. You need to put those dumb opinions aside and recognize this isn't about HER. It's about you continuing to enable the despicable behavior of this cockroach and his family who have just destroyed the definition of dignity. Grown ass man who just talks shit about everybody but if he were in a room with Obama, he'd be in the fucking fetal position. He's a pile of garbage. This is about him, not her.

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2019 8:11 PM

In Melania’s head, she may think SHE should be Time’s Person of the Year over some young girl— who’s displayed more passion, articulation about her topic of global warming — than Melania has about that weak “Be Best” message.

by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2019 8:15 PM

Barron is a prop for both Trump and his vapid wife. And since the #BeBest anti-bullying campaign is obviously a joke, any chance of making #SlovenianWhore go viral?

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2019 8:21 PM

Yes, please do. I'm sure it will make the US even more 'popular' in the EU (where Slovenia is a member-state).

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2019 8:28 PM

Once these rancid illegals are ousted from the White House, the entire building needs to be knocked down and rebuilt. The ground needs to be saged, and every single thing needs to be decontaminated. They do not belong there, they are vile creatures, demons that have traveled from another dimension.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2019 8:29 PM

That was Kirsten Gillibrand's only good line... when she said if elected, the first thing she'd do is Clorox the Oval Office.

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2019 8:35 PM

Donalt luff Beeg Bress. #beegbress

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2019 8:35 PM

R22, are you an idiot? This isn't just a one-off with this asshole and you know it. His tweeting is vile along with this shit coming out of his mouth. He's more garbage than human.

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2019 8:58 PM

Trump attacked Thunberg because he was jealous. She got attention, so he attacked her. That’s all there is to it. That’s how shamefully pathetic he is.

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2019 9:01 PM

R29, nobody gives a fuck about that whore from Slovenia. In fact, many people in Slovenia are embarrased to have something in common with this useless bitch - even though it's just their nationality.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2019 9:09 PM

Ok, R35, then go tweet #SlovenianWhore, as suggested above. I lived in Ljubljana once and, while Slovenians are generally mellow, they will “give a f*ck” when their nationality is dragged into this.

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2019 9:16 PM

I can't even imagine how badly Melania's pussy must stink from all of that whoring.

by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2019 9:18 PM

Slovenska Kurba is how you say Slovenian Whore in Slovenian!

by Anonymousreply 38December 14, 2019 9:22 PM

Let’s all tweet Slovenian whore now

by Anonymousreply 39December 14, 2019 9:26 PM

R22 your "post" is an "Attack" on "quotation marks!"

by Anonymousreply 40December 14, 2019 9:29 PM

Me love you long time & Short bus having a "Be Best" moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 14, 2019 9:31 PM

She's opened herself up to these attacks but due to her age and proximity to Barrons age and the bitch's anti bullying campaign this was uncalled for by both Trump and his whore. Because like it or not, by being President they have opened Barron up to criticism too. They just expect people to be civilized with him as we should expect the Trump family to be with Greta.

by Anonymousreply 42December 14, 2019 9:34 PM

She's a stupid tramp and then she gets to see the tacky ornaments that she put up with that stupid phony mantra "Be best" emblazoned on them in the White House. Ludicrous. Her own husband could not even take a moment from insulting a young girl without even thinking about his wife's so called anti-bullying campaign, he just couldn't help himself. And then he and the Republican party thinks he can handle foreign policy issues with a level head and NOT put his foot in his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 43December 14, 2019 9:34 PM

R22 Types exactly like 🔽🔽🔽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 14, 2019 9:36 PM

[quote] Because like it or not, by being President they have opened Barron up to criticism too.

Ok, what’s the ‘criticism’ of Barron? What did he say?

E.g. even the most avid anti-Thatcherites didn’t generally ‘criticise’ her crotchfruit. Because who cares about them, they mostly kept a low profile and didn’t give speeches in public. Ivanka is a different matter though - she’s a willingly public person.

by Anonymousreply 45December 14, 2019 10:03 PM

[quote] while Slovenians are generally mellow, they will “give a f*ck” when their nationality is dragged into this.

Nonsense. But do go on with your rant defending the useless grifter bitch from lovely Slovenia.

Since you claim to have lived in Slovenia's capital city for a while, you might understand what I've got to tell you:

Zapri gofljo!

Or are you one of these pompous twats not bothering to pick up a country's language despite living there?

by Anonymousreply 46December 14, 2019 10:05 PM

I hope Baron has IBS

by Anonymousreply 47December 14, 2019 10:35 PM

R47, I hope Plump and Vairst Letty have.

by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2019 10:37 PM

It would be great if Greta used her Twitter account to encourage everyone to call Melania a Slovenian Whore like we do here on the DL. She'd deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2019 10:44 PM

R46, I went to primary school there for a few years (along with other international ambassadors’ and foreign office kids). As the embassy kids were from all over the globe (ranging from the US to Bulgaria & Croatia), we all spoke English as common ground and we all got along. I liked Ljubljana. I learned enough Slovenian to buy groceries and read funny comics. But there was no point continuing picking up the language or learning rude slang (like the one I understand you wrote to me, tsk-tsk) because I was already learning 3 other languages (from my parents’ previous work posts) and we weren’t going to settle there, it was a temporary work situation.

by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2019 10:52 PM

She is a dumb cunt, that is married to even worst cunt. So, her cuntiness is really not surprising at all.

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2019 11:02 PM

If Barron weren't his, he'd be calling him a "retard" - and we all know it. He's a despicable POS along with his wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2019 11:09 PM

Well if that’s how she feels then Baron is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2019 11:12 PM

R46's command of Slovenian eez better than my command of Engleesh eez.

But I am very deesappointed by R46 as he eez bully, beeg bully. Needs to be hit vit bag!

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2019 11:21 PM

Always worth a repost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 14, 2019 11:27 PM

My cover was better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 14, 2019 11:43 PM

R52, he probably calls him a retard anyway. He won't be pictured with his own daughter because he thinks she's fat.

by Anonymousreply 57December 15, 2019 12:29 AM

I despise this contract whore. Some people will dil on any dick for a dollar.

by Anonymousreply 58December 15, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote]Melania

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 59December 15, 2019 12:58 AM

The "Slovenian" in "Slovenian whore" is to emphasize that Melania obtained her American citizenship through some underhanded means. No one gives a fuck one way or another about Slovenia.

by Anonymousreply 60December 15, 2019 1:01 AM

[quote] Melania

Cunt!

[quote] Melania

Shit eating Nazi cunt!

by Anonymousreply 61December 15, 2019 1:05 AM

Her parents entry is questionable, too.

Where are her "meticulous immigration papers," Donnie? Remember? You told us in 2016 she'd be holding a press conf. to discuss her questionable path into the country and featuring her "meticulous papers."

by Anonymousreply 62December 15, 2019 1:15 AM

Just like Donald is only about himself Melania is only about herself, be best is just don't bully my kid, anyone else is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 63December 15, 2019 1:20 AM

Impeachment attached to their name will destroy the 'brand'. How will they make money post-presidency? I hope people keep close tabs on their money-making ventures in the future, because they will be desperate to recoup what they lost being stuck in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 64December 15, 2019 2:02 AM

Lol R64. They'll play the victim and the rubes will eat it up.

by Anonymousreply 65December 15, 2019 2:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 15, 2019 2:34 AM

R61 You are being far too kind to her

by Anonymousreply 67December 15, 2019 2:38 AM

Muslims in the gulf states have no self-respect. Seriously.

No wonder the Levant ones think they're cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 68December 15, 2019 2:44 AM

Does anyone else remember that Free Melania BS? Americans are so gullible. Even after she went on national TV and came out as a birther, hordes of idiots were insisting that she was just sooo desperate to escape her boorish husband. I saw the same wishful thinking projected on grasshopper faced Ivanka. Americans are an almost laughably shallow people.

by Anonymousreply 69December 15, 2019 2:48 AM

Does anyone else remember that Free Melania BS? Americans are so gullible. Even after she went on national TV and came out as a birther, hordes of idiots were insisting that she was just sooo desperate to escape her boorish husband. I saw the same wishful thinking projected on grasshopper faced Ivanka. Americans are an almost laughably shallow people.

by Anonymousreply 70December 15, 2019 2:48 AM

r70: I do. That Free Melania BS was benign sexism at its best. Treating that illegal as if somehow she's incapable of being just as detestable as her husband and making excuse after excuse for her behavior merely because she has a vagina. Ivanka is getting the same treatment; It's why she isn't called out as much as the men in her family despite being just as much of a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 71December 15, 2019 4:30 PM

"It's why she isn't called out as much as the men in her family despite being just as much of a deplorable."

They are both stupid freeper twats but neither is as bad as Trump himself. Trump assaulted dozens of women. Ivanka and Melania are just stupid and shallow.

by Anonymousreply 72December 15, 2019 4:33 PM

[quote] The "Slovenian" in "Slovenian whore" is to emphasize that Melania obtained her American citizenship through some underhanded means. No one gives a fuck one way or another about Slovenia.

Well then call her a "foreign whore", R60. Or will that moniker make foreign-loving left-wing progressives uneasy?

by Anonymousreply 73December 15, 2019 8:14 PM

SLOVENIAN WHORE

by Anonymousreply 74December 15, 2019 8:31 PM

R73, dumbass, if she were from, say, Hungary, she'd be a Hungarian whore. If she were from China, she'd be a Chinese whore. If she were from Sweden, she'd be a Swedish whore.

But as she's from Slovenia, she's a Slovenian whore. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 75December 15, 2019 8:39 PM

Wavy Gravy

by Anonymousreply 76December 15, 2019 8:41 PM

R75, as the poster said above, it doesn't matter which specific EU country she's from. So curious why you're stressing it. If she was from South Africa - would you run the hashtag 'African whore' or 'foreign, sub-Saharan whore'? Or would that sound too anti-progressive? Deal with that.

by Anonymousreply 77December 15, 2019 8:55 PM

R77, you can't read, can you? Read again:

[quote]If she were from China, she'd be a Chinese whore.

When did China join the EU, idiot?

Her being a Slovenian whore hasn't got a single thing to do with Slovenia being a member of the European Union.

She's from Slovenia, so she's a Slovenian whore. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 78December 15, 2019 9:34 PM

SLOVENIAN PROSTITUTION WHORE

by Anonymousreply 79December 15, 2019 9:36 PM

R78, you're projecting, calm down. I wasn't referring to your "China", I was referring to your reference to Slovenia, which is an EU country, and said that it doesn't matter which EU country she's from. So you stressing her first nationality, like a vinyl record that got stuck, is pointless. And she's an American now. She would be one even if her original application had been rejected - because she ended up marrying an American anyway - so all yours, Uncle Sam.

And, as I said, I doubt you'd dare have as much pointless obsession repeating "South African whore" like a stuck jukebox.

by Anonymousreply 80December 15, 2019 10:02 PM

I still can't understand why no one has pointed out to her that "Be Best" is grammatically incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 81December 15, 2019 10:05 PM

R80, hey moron, since you seem to be obsessed with South Africa: If she were from South Africa, she'd be a South African whore. But she's from Slovenia, so she's a Slovenian whore.

Is it really so hard to grasp that she's from Slovenia, therefore being a Slovenian whore?

by Anonymousreply 82December 15, 2019 10:17 PM

SLOVENSKA KURBA

KURBA IZ SLOVENIJE

by Anonymousreply 83December 15, 2019 10:30 PM

R82, it's not difficult to grasp at all - it's amusing why you're so obsessed with her other nationality. I'm going to see if I can push you to repeat it over and over some more - like Bart Simpson scribbling brain-numbingly repetitive phrases in penitence on a chalkboard :).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 15, 2019 11:35 PM

She’s laughing at all you fat assed failures.

by Anonymousreply 85December 15, 2019 11:43 PM

I doubt she’s laughing while trump's cock is in her ass

by Anonymousreply 86December 15, 2019 11:48 PM

R86 is right. She gets to rim Trump's ass, R85. Nobody is jealous of this Ho and she isn't one who gets to laugh at anyone else

by Anonymousreply 87December 16, 2019 2:03 AM

Every form of refuge has it's price..

by Anonymousreply 88December 16, 2019 2:57 AM

r85, she's married to a guy who repulses her so much that she can't even share a bedroom with him

by Anonymousreply 89December 16, 2019 3:34 AM

I'm sure the Eagles did not use an apostrophe in the word "its"

by Anonymousreply 90December 16, 2019 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!