Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'I'm 100% straight and in love with a woman, AND her penis'.

Okay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 17, 2019 10:38 AM

Of course, this originates on Tumblr, the snowflake sanctuary.

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2019 7:06 AM

Women don’t have penises.

Why is this so freakin’ horrible to accept, or difficult?

I completely accept trans men and women, but let’s stop playing make believe when it comes to our genitalia.

Why is it so difficult for trans MTF, to accept the fact that they do not have a real vagina? I mean, if I steal on a dildo, I’m not going to be upset if it’s obvious that it’s a dildo, and I’m certainly not going to claim it’s my dick, because I wasn’t born with a penis, I was born with a vagina. That makes me a woman. I have ZERO choice in the matter, and while I can choose to present myself to the world as man, the truth is, I’m a woman on testosterone, and even I know that no matter how well I end up “passing”, I sit down tonpee from my urethra, which happens to be neighbors with my vagina! No amount of stubble, five o’clock shadow, or Tinder validation from 15 years olds, is making me a man, or growing me a dick. And even if I found how to grow a dick? I’d still be a woman, with something on my public mound, crafted to resemble a penis that men are biologically born with, and I, a woman, wasn’t born with. Never gonna get one, either.

Some things are FINAL. Your death is also one of those. And come to think of it, offers more choice to an individual, in the sense that we can choose to choose, how we die. But we haven’t choice when born, and insisting otherwise, does not make it so, and it never will, no matter what.

Gentlemen, it’s OK to admit that you like Men who have had sex reassignment, as a way of socialization. No one’s calling your boyfriend a girl, and neither are you. If you wanted girls, you’d be with girls, not men who play dress up.

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2019 7:42 AM

Of course if Mr. Cisman ever admitted he liked dick and femme men with dicks, the Tranny girlfriend would dump him in a second.

She wants a STRAIGHT man!

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2019 8:09 AM

IOW, a woman is now supposed to be defined as "a human being who wears traditional female-oriented facial make-up, a feminine hairstyle, and typical women's clothing. Inherent biological traits, internal or external, micro or macro, are irrelevant."

Anyone can be a woman! Stop the bias!

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2019 8:18 AM

R4 that can't be true?

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2019 8:24 AM

I'm too old for this shit, it's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2019 8:26 AM

So the Olympics will just be a joke?

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2019 8:28 AM

R6, I hear you.

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2019 8:31 AM

[QUOTE] Anyone can be a woman! Stop the bias!

A woman does not have a penis. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2019 8:33 AM

[quote] I completely accept trans men and women, but let’s stop playing make believe when it comes to our genitalia.

R2, if you "completely" accept the Ts and their fantasies (that a straight female is a "gay male / trans-man" if she/he/xey says so) - then you have to accept the building blocks that go along with it. You can't accept some of their delusions and reject others. The Ts fantasise that "being a male vs a female" is defined simply by one's "inner feelings", nothing else - so a functioning, sperm-shooting cock can be "female" and a functioning, bleeding vagina can be "male".

[quote] Men who have had sex reassignment

There is no such thing as "sex reassignment" for anyone of our species. For males, it's called castration.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2019 8:35 AM

So how well the Olympics go? I won't watch men play women's sports. And I love women's volleyball, tennis, swimming.

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2019 8:39 AM

I only want BIOLOGICAL MALES IN MY LOCKER ROOM!

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2019 8:43 AM

Are any trans actually confirmed for the Olympics?

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2019 8:44 AM

No need to create new Caitlyn & Sophia threads.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2019 8:59 AM

This is a fantasy written by a delusional transgal.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2019 10:17 AM

It's shemis and mangina.

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2019 11:57 AM

[quote]a woman is now supposed to be defined as "a human being who wears traditional female-oriented facial make-up, a feminine hairstyle, and typical women's clothing.

What an utterly regressive stereotype.

It's stunning to me that in the name of all this silly, it is actually necessary to revert to more rigidly defined gender roles and stereotypes in order to affirm that a diverse spectrum exists.

Anyone can be a woman if they CONFORM to rigid gender norms - LOL.

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2019 3:21 PM

[quote]Of course, this originates on Tumblr, the snowflake sanctuary.

Reddit

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2019 3:49 PM

[quote]I'm too old for this shit, it's exhausting.

You forgot fat.

You’re too old and fat for this shit. It’s exhausting.

You’re welcome.

by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2019 4:02 PM

They could at least claim to be queer, OP. You know, to get hold of some victim status.

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2019 6:02 PM

R19, bullshit. I’m so fucking tired of this shit.

So now, I’m gonna break this down. LONG ass rant and subsequent protestations be damned. It is time that EVERYONE, the trans community INCLUDED, be brought back down to basics, and what is called REALITY. No more pussyfooting around to accommodate what we all know is either a fetish, a mental illness, or a last attempt at exclusion of women, into the most elite and powerful political offices in the world, by some really fucked up, Machiavellian types.

We have coddled this bullshit long enough. Apologies in advance to my DL family for what will probably be multiple posts. But this needs to be said, and it needs to be said by a liberal voting, democrat, who is a biologically born female, who identifies as a woman, & who isn’t in her 70s, and is as socially liberal as it gets.

If I wake up tomorrow, and suddenly decide to identify as a fucking Eagle, and go out and purchase costumes which communicate to my peers or the general public, that I’m dressed as some freakin’ bird, all I am, is a human being, dressed in some bird costume.

There’s absolutely NOTHING that is going to make me a fucking Eagle, no matter how well structured, or detailed, the costume I wear, may be. And while I may insist on propagating my delusion to all around me, by insisting that others call me a fucking Eagle, and insist to be legally recognized as one on my driver’s license, social security registration, or birth certificate, details that are actually founded upon REALITY, rule. Why? Because Eagles don’t need a social security card, they don’t require proof of being the product of a live birth in a hospital, offering services to pregnant women giving birth, and they don’t need a driver’s license, because as we all know, Eagles FLY, and don’t require cars, to get to point “B”, from point “A”.

Which brings me to the final test: If I, under my delusional petulance, DRIVE myself to a cliff, wearing my Eagle costume, and jump off this cliff, under the delusion that I can do so, without experiencing either death, or great bodily harm due to something called GRAVITY, because I genuinely believe I’m an Eagle, I will either die, or live to perhaps understand, that I’m not an Eagle. Why? Because Eagles can fly, and human beings dressed as Eagles, CAN’T.

Let’s review: why can’t I fly, even if really believe I’m an Eagle? BECAUSE I’M NOT A FUCKING EAGLE, AND BELIEVING I AM A FUCKING EAGLE, DOES NOT MATTER TO THE LAWS OF BIOLOGY, OR PHYSICS. AND THAT’S WHY IM EITHER DEAD, OR GRAVELY INJURED AT THE BOTTOM OF A STEEP CLIFF, WEARING FEATHERS, A BEAK, AND WINGS THAT EAGLES DON’T NEED TO BUY AT A COSTUME SHOP, JUST TO BE CALLED EAGLES, SINCE THEY WERE BORN WITH FEATHERS, BEAKS, AND WINGS, THE MOMENT THEY HATCHED OUT OF A FUCKING EGG, IN SOME BIRD’S NEST, AS EAGLES TEND TO DO.

The fact that this RIDICULOUS analogy has to even be employed in regards to the MOST basic and fundamental rules of human existence, survival, and evolution, is indicative of why people who operate on planet earth, under no illusions as to what sex they ARE, NOT WISH TO BE, is why exhaustion exists when we’re confronted with this load of crap.

If you were born a male, you were born with testes and a penis. Castration, plastic surgery that creates a shallow bodily cavity in order to “assign” a male a “vagina”, isn’t going to make that man a female, or a woman. Same holds true for a woman who decides to undergo a mastectomy, a hysterectomy and has some sort of device attached to her pubic mound, made to look like a “penis”.

Men don’t need surgery to have a penis, because barring birth defects, they were born with one. A woman doesn’t need to doctor to make her a vagina, because she had one from “go”! Furthermore, chromosomes don’t magically make you a male or female, AFTER birth. Chromosomes did that before we all popped out of our mothers’ vaginal canals or abdominal areas, via C-Section.

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2019 9:11 PM

We have NO CHOICE, NONE, WHEN CHROMOSOMES ASSIGN ARE SEX BEFORE BIRTH. Getting pissy about everyone else accepting this to be the case, because it’s actually FACT, won’t change that FACT. And to be clear, this conversation is not including hermaphroditism, because that’s not what transsexuality is. Transsexuality is a surgical procedure amounting to COSMETIC SURGERY, NOT CHROMOSOMAL ALTERATIONS, PRE BIRTH, OR POST BIRTH, BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ALTER CHROMOSOMAL EXPRESSION OF GENDER/SEX IDENTIFICATION-PERIOD END OF STORY.

The above stated FACTS aren’t discrimination, prejudice, or any particular phobia, trans included. They’re facts. And just because people run around, insisting they’re “Beth”, when biologically, they’re ACTUALLY and PRESENTLY “Bob”, and have ALWAYS been “Bob”, yet insist on being “Beth”, doesn’t make the facts untrue, or an expression of phobias, discrimination, or prejudice.

Being delusional, or being an obtuse asshole, isn’t a legally protected class. Trans persons have every right to be treated with the utmost respect and fairness, but they have no right or even any modicum of minimal justification in demanding that others bend to their cosplay and their COMPLETELY ELECTIVE plastic surgeries, and hormonal regiments that superficially allow them to “pass” as the sex they’re not. That’s just reality, and telling me, or anyone else on this board that we’re assholes, because you, or a group of people are offended that reality is determined by biology, doesn’t make us assholes.

al peers.

If a man wants to compete against a woman in any sporting event, that’s one thing. No problem. But when a biological male wins a decathlon while competing against biological women, in a sport specifically platformed for fair competition, as in same sex competitors, it is not only unfair, but wrong. Especially when Olympic committee rules EXPLICITLY ban the all female competitors to practice hormonal therapies that might alter results in the final outcomes of who wins what.

And that’s why we’re pissed. Because trans groups are now INSISTING that we make exceptions for their self perceptions. It matters not, the idiopathic origins, or social constructs, from where the self perception sprung. Leave that to the experts, to weigh in as they will. What matters is, that insisting that those self perceptions be shared and bore by biological women or men, as burdens, which unfairly marginalize their reality, and that reality is that we are either born male, or female. Just because you choose to express yourself as the opposite sex, it doesn’t mean that others, now need to deny sexual identity, medically, biologically, scientifically, or even socially, because AGAIN, whether fair or unfair, we just cannot change our sex, no matter what, period, end of story.

Trans, please understand that we are doing everything to be inclusive with your self perception of yourselves. And be real, and self aware enough, to perhaps explore that this is a social manifestation, however, not one that is due you special treatment.

As women, we understand how your group is vulnerable to male perpetuated violence, sexual and otherwise. We understand being passed on for a job we are better qualified for, in favor of a man, and we understand being oppressed by religious zealots who insist on legislating our biological bodies, our reproductive systems, through politicians who further marginalize and exploit us for votes.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2019 9:18 PM

We get ALL of it. But what you must attempt to genuinely understand, is that as biological women, we have never had any other options, nor choice. We get raped, beaten, stoned to death by our village, murdered, etc., while wearing full body coverings, such as a burqa. Wearing no makeup, having short hair, dressing in masculine attire, being construction workers. We are excluded from becoming president of the United States, and lose elections to dementia addled imbeciles, because we have a vagina. We are told that we’re dykes, because we aspire to do great things, and because we do all of the arduous work in preparation of achieving our goals, simply because we have short hair, and prefer pantsuits to dresses. We are ridiculed in the mainstream media, called nasty, aggressive, and warmongers, because we have the expertise to make insanely tough decisions, that are tough decisions to make and follow through on, regardless of our sex. We are excluded from power, because we are told that women are too PHYSICALLY weak, in order to be powerful.

These obstacles weren’t imposed by us at birth, they were imposed on us by MEN, and unfortunately, other women have survived as best they could, because they figured that misogyny was easier than equality.

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2019 9:21 PM

Does any of this make sense to you? To trans MtF? Can you attempt to understand that as biological women, we have to fight tooth and nail, in order to compete or even socially and economically survive amongst men? Can you attempt to understand why it’s EXHAUSTING, when men decide they are now women, just because they have plastic surgery, wear makeup, and dresses, and how insulting and debasing it is for us, to now be told that we must ALSO make adjustments and exceptions for a biological male’s CHOICE, to alter his physical APPEARANCE, as well as his INSISTENCE that deference be made by women, to cater and indulge their CHOICE to PRETEND to be us, while benefiting from what is their CHOICE, yet our vulnerability, which is our PHYSICAL inability to be equal in physical strength, in order to defend ourselves from physical violence or from being physically overpowered by biological males.

We have been, from the beginning of mankind, subject to male dominance, based solely on our physical inability to protect our autonomy, our physical bodies, from men. Men go to war, or box each other in a ring, and the best man, will ultimately win. But we don’t get to do that against men. Our biology will render us the defeated ones, every single time. And that REALIZATION, that FACT, has informed our lives, from the moment we understood that survival as biological women, was an actual biological, and species survival based “courtesy” extended to us by men, because if men decided to physically enslave us in mass, we wouldn’t have a say, or a CHOICE in the matter. Women all over the world, live in that REALITY daily. We’re only walking around, physically autonomous, because men who were better, smarter, and more compassionate than their peers, decided to allow us to exist as free, autonomous human beings. And if trans cannot empathize with us, cannot understand why being a true, biological woman, isn’t a lifestyle, or a perception of self, or a choice to wear pants one day, or makeup the next, then that is because they actually can’t. Because you see, a man will never, EVER, NO MATTER WHAT, understand what it’s like to be a little girl, a teenaged girl, a young woman, a middle aged woman, an elderly woman, who no matter what, is always vulnerable to the impetus of men, including the men who have now decided that they will now define what being a woman is, because they say so.

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2019 9:23 PM

Hey, go ahead, and believe what you want. We, as women, are not surprised at these turns of events. This is just what men do. So we’re not surprised that they have found yet one mare way, to exert control, power, and dominance over us. Men, especially straight ones, are so pathologically and profoundly beholden to the status quo of gender inequality, that they MUST overpower us. And they will pursue that power imbalance to the point of cutting of their own dicks.

Ultimately, that’s what this whole movement comes down to. We know it, they know it, and unfortunately, a lot of mentally unwell people, who have a genuine, yet treatable psychiatric disorder, are being conned into this whole thing, as are creative and/or androgynous kids, socially immature teens, gay and lesbian children, and parents, experiencing a form of Munchausen disorder.

So yep, we are exhausted. If men really understood what it’s like to be a biological woman, they wouldn’t choose to be one, EVER. So excuse our exhaustion. Perhaps if you stopped trying to take every single fucking thing from us, including our most fundamental and core thing: our IDENTITY, we wouldn’t have yet another thing to have to fight against, just to exist and survive as women, who are constantly exploited, and forced to submit to the will of men who beat us, rape us, steal elections from us, or by men who are privileged enough to win dozens of Olympic gold medals as a man, competing FAIRLY against other biological men, and then “becoming” women, after spending a lifetime reaping the benefits of being a handsome, wealthy, white celebrity, voting for Republicans who oppress women and gays, while playing golf with his peers, and going home to his mansions, his beautiful, string of wives, and his multiple children, who all grew up in a privilege so rare, that his two youngest daughters are under 25, have no college education at all, whatsoever, and are worth MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of dollars, just because their dad IS Bruce Jenner.

Fucking unbelievable.

Stay woke, DL lesbians & Frauen.

Unlike Bruce/Caitlyn, this too, shall pass.

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2019 9:25 PM

The mentally ill and their supporters are deluded and so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2019 9:26 PM

The world is the way I want it to be and it can't possibly be any different for any other human being, ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2019 9:28 PM

Can't he just say, "I'm 100% straight and in love with a chick with a dick"?

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2019 10:05 PM

Whether he likes or not, he's biologically in a homosexual relationship. Male + Male = Homosexual, regardless of the "gender identity"

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote]If men really understood what it’s like to be a biological woman, they wouldn’t choose to be one, EVER.

This seems true.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2019 10:31 PM

"Can't he just say, "I'm 100% straight and in love with a chick with a dick"? "

No. They both want to believe they're a straight couple.

Which is what they used to call "follie aux deux", but which is now treated as fact. Or fact-like. Hey, if I identify as a 20-year-old fitness model, it doesn't make you want to fuck me!

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2019 10:41 PM

Trans issues are complex. I used to be a femme boy in my teens and I've never felt myself male the way most het guys probably do. Still, I've never seen myself as a female either. However I totally get that some people truly feel like they live in a wrong body. Call it gender dysphoria, or whatever, but it still seems to be a real thing. Who am I to tell them they are sick and should just stop their costume playing? Just like I don't need anyone telling me it's wrong for me to love men I don't have any right to go tell someone else I know better what their gender truly is.

I assume there's homophobia partly behind the trans movement which obviously is quite sad. I personally believe trans athletes should not compete in regular sports events since it seems especially trans women still retain much of their male body characteristics. I also believe gender assignments or hormony treatments should not be given to people under, let's say, 22 to 25.

And yes, I suppose most of our anti-trans posts come from women who feel threatened by trans women, and I do get why. Still, constant trans bashing might only make people dislike YOU, not the trans people.

And OP's story might be fantasy but most probably not. Men are complex creatures, just like women, and I can totally see a man who's not into guys falling in love with a trans girl, even if he has to deal with the dick as well. Let's not forget practically all men are very fond of a dick, their own, so making love to someone else's cock might not be that foreign for some of them. I'm sure not all guys are into that at all but some are. Take a look at Italy's trans hooker situation. Apparently totally normal straight Italian guys have no problems buying sex from trans hookers.

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2019 11:09 PM

"I used to be a femme boy in my teens and I've never felt myself male the way most het guys probably do. Still, I've never seen myself as a female either."

Same here, but my views on the whole current trans movement are shaped by the fact that I don't think that not identifying as anyone else's idea of a man or woman... is no big deal. It's just not a priority. I don't have a problem, it's the people with a rigid idea of how man or woman should look or act who have a problem!

But then, unlike an awful lot of people who like to shelter under the trans umbrella, I have a strong sense of identity.

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2019 11:28 PM

[quote] Apparently totally normal straight Italian guys have no problems buying sex from trans hookers.

“[italic]Totally[/italic] normal straight guys” don’t spend their cash on HPV-ridden, loose-hole hookers in general, R32. “Totally normal” Italian guys can get laid free-of-charge :). Unless they’re butt-ugly and have limited options, or have kinks like choking, waterboarding or gang-bangs, which regular sex partners generally may not agree to.

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2019 11:36 PM

Good for him. Cue the exhaustion of people who have to expand their mind a bit

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2019 11:36 PM

R4 Any twat can be President, too.

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2019 11:44 PM

Sure, R35 - we all need to “expand our minds” by also applauding closeted gay guys who claim they’re “straight, no homo” but like sucking cock. And also “expand our minds” by welcoming cray-cray straight female Tumblrinas who claim they’re “gay guys, just with vaginas” and chase gay guys for sex.

by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2019 11:46 PM

R37 Indeed. All that effort for a flight of fancy. This cunt is gay

by Anonymousreply 38December 14, 2019 11:57 PM

[quote] Same here, but my views on the whole current trans movement are shaped by the fact that I don't think that not identifying as anyone else's idea of a man or woman... is no big deal. It's just not a priority. I don't have a problem, it's the people with a rigid idea of how man or woman should look or act who have a problem! But then, unlike an awful lot of people who like to shelter under the trans umbrella, I have a strong sense of identity.

R33, can you really say trans people don't have a strong sense of identity? It seems many of them truly feel like they are the opposite sex. But yes, I agree that strict gender roles can fuck people up. I'm more or less content being what I am, even though I'm not very masculine or feminine inside, although to be fair I look and sound quite masculine. I learned to act more masculine in my teens when I was bullied, although obviously it was partly completely natural hormonal masculinity. Still, in a way I still pretend to be manlier than I might otherwise be. BTW, I've had straight male friends saying they many times pretend to be manlier than they truly feel as well because they feel they are expected to do that. Some have told me they enjoy being around me because they can relax and stop acting like a stud around me.

Still, it's easy to tell others they should just relax and forget strict gender roles when at the same time I'm totally aware that I'm into masculine and hairy guys and hate femme twinks. How can I expect others to forget gender roles when my dick tells me clearly it's into manly men? These are complex issues and trying to turn everything into an easy black and white solution is not exactly helpful. R38 apprarently claims OP's guy is gay even though he's never wanted men and has only learned to like or tolerate someone else's cock because it's attached to a person who apprently looks, sounds and acts like a real woman. He fell in love with a girl who then turned out to have a dick. Good for him for being open-minded enough to not leave her. His apparent lack of disgust towards her dick (yes, it's her and it's her dick) might be gay but otherwise he doesn't sound gay in the least.

All gay people should remember that if you feel disgusted by trans people there are people who feel disgusted by us as well. I try to never forget that which is why I tend to be open-minded about trans people myself. Doesn't mean I find them sexy but at least I'm not wagging my finger at them.

by Anonymousreply 39December 15, 2019 12:12 AM

Isn't it that sex is biological (XX or XY, hard fact) and gender is sociological (shaped by individuals and society)?

And I guess sexuality is something altogether--individual?

When someone says "I'm a woman" do they mean they have XX chromosomes, and related physical characteristics?

Or do they mean their gender if female?

Or do they mean they're attracted to others who are biologically female and/or have a female gender?

by Anonymousreply 40December 15, 2019 12:24 AM

R39 Stop gaslighting us, we do not have believe any fantasy shit. So fuck off doodums

by Anonymousreply 41December 15, 2019 2:48 AM

Shouldn’t it be shenis?

by Anonymousreply 42December 15, 2019 2:53 AM

R41, gaslighting, fantasy, yeah right. These are real human beings we are talking about. If you seriously think there aren't straight men on the planet who don't mind fucking trans women then you're the one living in a fantasy world.

by Anonymousreply 43December 15, 2019 2:56 AM

R39 Speaks Truth. R41, do fuck off

by Anonymousreply 44December 15, 2019 2:57 AM

I don’t know that my multiple posts clarified that people can accept, welcome, and ally themselves to trans, but trans need to be realistic about what they doing, and who they are.

An adult with money can go and have GR surgery, OK great, but please, understand that feeling femme, rather than masculine, doesn’t make you a woman.

Being a woman is an experience that even trans women will never be able to relate to. From the moment we hit puberty, to the day we hit menopause, we’re objectified sexually. And admittedly, I’m not a man, so perhaps men like or enjoy being objectified. I don’t know. But it affects our lives in ways that men will never understand. Our careers, our professional trajectories, our social standing, is all tied into our genitalia, and we have to constantly find ways of working through that, in order to succeed. Men have not allowed us to get past this, nor have millions of women.

So please, try to see it from a different perspective. We haven’t many choices in the matter. And men have choices, and now, they want us to allow them to redefine what they think being a woman means.

It’s all about POWER, and while a MtF may feel empowered by being completely accepted in women’s spaces, look at this way: if a MtF uses a locker room with a bunch of biological women, he/she, will probably be able to do so without the threat of bodily harm. Reverse that scenario, and see what happens to a biological woman, if she suddenly decides to strip down to her birthday suit, in a locker room filled with straight men.

The world isn’t evolved enough, where something like this can happen, without incident. And claiming that people are unwilling to grow and accept others, is only a point to consider, when the trans community recognizes and acknowledges that how they feel inside, has nothing to do with how we as women, are forced to experience the world we live in, because men themselves, will not allow us the privilege of feeling safe, just because we have a vagina.

A vagina is not a luxury item, or a purse. It is at it’s most pragmatic sense, a reproductive organ, which is a part of a reproductive system. It can change a woman’s life for the better, if and when she chooses to become a mother, and it can be used as a means to control a woman’s life, her ability to earn money, and can expose her to the responsibility of being a mother, even if she’s not ready or willing to become one.

Just admit and recognize that we’re women, and you’re MtF. We are completely different. Recognizing this, is a positive thing, and creates a path for dialogue that is complex, constantly in flux, and that can create positive and fulfilling experiences between us, rather than the same shit we’ve experienced all of our lives: control and objectification from more men.

by Anonymousreply 45December 15, 2019 3:58 AM

[quote] A vagina is not a luxury item, or a purse.

Oh come on, they are definitely purse like! Some are clutches, some are like messenger bags, some are simple wallets.

by Anonymousreply 46December 15, 2019 4:07 AM

R45, I sort of understand why many or most trans women want to be viewed as real women, but I also understand how complex that whole issue is. Some trans women are truly feminine, and probably are as close to a real woman as anyone not born as one can be. And then there are the lunatics, like that Canadian wackjob who fantasizes about discussing periods and loaning tampons from 12 year old girls. I certainly understand why you wouldn't want to let the latter one into your locker rooms but quite honestly I don't understand what's the problem with the "real" trans women who seem to pretty much as female as you can get. But since I'm a gay man that doesn't really concern me. I personally don't mind sharing a locker room with trans males.

Like I said earlier I wouldn't let trans women compete against women athletes in sports since they seem to have an advantage. Would I want to call them MtF or MtT? I don't know, I currently use the term trans women. I'm not a fan of Caitlyn Jenner but I did watch a couple of episodes of her trans bus trip series. An older trans woman, Kate Bornstein, said she sees herself as transsexual and doesn't even want to be seen as a real woman, unlike younger trans women who seem to be hell-bent on being seen as natural-born women. It's all so very crazy.

by Anonymousreply 47December 15, 2019 4:40 AM

[quote]A vagina is not a luxury item, or a purse.

So, another thing that can't be made from our ears, then.

Oh well, more bagels!

by Anonymousreply 48December 15, 2019 4:53 AM

R47, personally, I haven’t using unisex locker rooms or restrooms. And I certainly wouldn’t feel uncomfortable with trans women sharing a locker room with me. Most women, even straight ones, such as myself, are very nurturing and giving by nature. We’re definitely socialized into responding to others in nurturing ways, because of the biological possibility of motherhood, and due to the biological ability to become mothers, lesbian, bi or straight mothers, evolutionary rules kick into gear, as soon as we give birth. Some women do not attach to their infants, however, most do. And until that time, or if that time never materializes, we still find ways to bond with others, and nurture them, and care for them.

We aren’t trying to exclude trans women from fellowship within our spaces. We want them to understand that we are doing so out of genuine and authentic kinship, rather than being bullied into it.

We don’t want dishonest language used in order to have relationship with the trans community. We want to be able to recognize our differences, accept them, and to learn from one another, respectfully and kindly.

I strongly suspect most trans want this too. Corporate and political over lords suggest otherwise, in the interest of profits and votes, and most biological women and trans women are intelligent enough to understand this.

by Anonymousreply 49December 15, 2019 4:59 AM

R49 Stop raving

by Anonymousreply 50December 15, 2019 5:51 AM

[quote] can you really say trans people don't have a strong sense of identity? It seems many of them truly feel like they are the opposite sex.

They have no point of reference on what it "feels" like be the opposite sex of our mammalian species. I roll my eyes at fantasising straight females who boast they "feel" like a "gay male" and are magically "gay guys" on their period. Please.

[quote] He fell in love with a girl who then turned out to have a dick. Good for him for being open-minded enough to not leave her. His apparent lack of disgust towards HER DICK (yes, it's HER and it's HER DICK) might be gay but otherwise he doesn't sound GAY in the least.

Females of our species don't have functioning, sperm-shooting cocks. R39, you can repeat "her dick" a thousand times - like Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, 3 times, - it's still a delusional fantasy. Does he like the taste of "her" sperm shooting deep into his throat too? Sure, doesn't sound "gay" in the least... :). It sounds like they both suffer from internalised homophobia and self-denial ("let me suck your cock - but we're both "no homo", we're both a STRAIGHT COUPLE!").

What a farce. Just like those self-declared [italic]pregnant[/italic] "gay men" (i.e. straight females) giving birth to kids through "his" vagina, "his" vagina, "his" vagina, lol. Those kids will be so messed up...

by Anonymousreply 51December 15, 2019 9:19 AM

[QUOTE] If you seriously think there aren't straight men on the planet who don't mind fucking trans women then you're the one living in a fantasy

These are closeted bisexuals, not straight men.

by Anonymousreply 52December 15, 2019 4:56 PM

Her shenis is just a ginormous clit that throws up when you rub it right.

by Anonymousreply 53December 15, 2019 6:59 PM

I'm glad that the vast majority of DL see SEX and not Gender.

by Anonymousreply 54December 15, 2019 7:10 PM

I've always suspected that a lot of straight men are open to screwing the more feminine and attractive transwomen because... Well, it appears to be a woman, but with genitals they understand much better than the old clit-and-vagina deal. They KNOW how dicks work!

But I also think that a man who feels this way isn't exactly a prize, it's someone who sees their sexual partners as little more than objects.

by Anonymousreply 55December 15, 2019 11:05 PM

He's a GAMP, it's a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 56December 15, 2019 11:34 PM

A man being with a MtF trans is "safe homosexuality". These guys would be gay if society didn't beat homophobia into boys growing up.

by Anonymousreply 57December 15, 2019 11:41 PM

It sounds like some of you hold a rather narrow view on male sexuality. Yes, it's possible bisexuality is involved with het guys liking trans girls since it's quite possible most people are bisexual. However claiming a person must be gay if he sexually fancies a trans woman doesn't sound quite right. I have a feeling most women fail to realize how complex male sexuality can be, even for a straight guy. I had a straight friend, and I'm talking pretty much Kinsey 0 here, who was able to suck his own cock and totally loved doing it. He started doing it in his teens and didn't realize some people might see it as gay. I can totally see a het guy who falls in love with a trans woman getting used to her dick. Now, I'm not saying this is something that happens with anyone but we humans can be quite an adaptive bunch.

BTW, there's something homophobic about claiming that guys who are with trans women must be gay. It's like saying real heterosexual men would never lower themselves to sexually interact with these abominations, but gays totally would!

by Anonymousreply 58December 16, 2019 3:26 AM

R58 he is fucking a woman you deluded stupid cunt

by Anonymousreply 59December 16, 2019 4:58 AM

R60, the 'woman' has a PENIS, you ugly fucker. They are both GAY MEN.

by Anonymousreply 60December 16, 2019 8:41 AM

R60, you sound like a straight woman who thinks all straight men possess certain qualities and if they fail one then they're automatically gay. You do realize most gay men don't find trans women attractive because, well, because they are pretty much like women? There's more to gender than just genitals.

TBH, I don't know why bother have this conversation once again but here I am. We have rabid anti-trans women posting here who are using propaganda tools to describe all trans women as evil and desperate gay men, and the men who fall in love with them as not real men a.k.a gay men.

I do agree on some points, namely that transitioning young people should not be allowed, trans women should not compete in sports in women's category and that anyone claiming to be a woman should not automatically be granted a female status (however at some point when they've lived long enough as women, like two decades, they might). But trying to dictate what real men should be like is where they go wrong. It's like when women are asked how much porn they think guys watch and it turns out men watch it ten times more than they thought. Then it's all ewww, how disgusting and revolting. It's the same with male lust and attraction, girls think they know how men tick and many times it turns out they only accept a part of men's feelings. Some girls keep on playing with dolls their whole lives and see other people as such.

It's a gray world out there and things are rarely purely black and white. However the world needs rules and certain things then are treated as black and white issues. It's hard to even describe trans women because there are so many different types of them. I'm talking mostly about the super femme ones, who look and act totally like women. All gay men have met super femme men and have thought they're practically women. It's not that hard for us to view them as women when they transition. But these are complex things and it is actually quite worrisome how many young people want to transition. Are they truly trans or is the society somehow coaxing them to dislike what they are? It wouldn't be that awful if medical technology was able to make the sex change work perfectly. It can't and that's why tragedies ensue.

by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2019 12:34 PM

That's not straight, but you do you MTF loving dude.

by Anonymousreply 62December 16, 2019 12:56 PM

It's a fantasy written by a transgal. I repeat, it's a fantasy written by a transgal.

This never fucking happened.

by Anonymousreply 63December 16, 2019 1:15 PM

Men who refuse to consent to sex with other men until they cut their dicks off are sick and don’t even deserve to have consent at all.

Heterosexuality and trans are both defining characteristics of rape culture.

by Anonymousreply 64December 16, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote] It's a fantasy written by a transgal. I repeat, it's a fantasy written by a transgal.

We all know there are straight-identifying men, i.e. they don't fancy guys, who date trans women. That is not fantasy but reality. It's weird as hell that we have apparently straight women coming to a gay forum teaching us that it's only us who date and fancy trans women. I mean, how many trans people are there? Like a few in a thousand? And some of you get this worked up about them? Be angry at men who pretend to be trans to get closer to women, not the femme guys who truly want to live as women. And claiming all trans women and men who love them are gay is just plain right wing Trump-talk.

by Anonymousreply 65December 16, 2019 2:19 PM

Am I the straight woman to whom you refer, R65? Because if you read my posts on this thread, not once have I discussed gay or heterosexual male attraction to MtF/trans women. I have zero issues with that, hence no bone to pick. I’ve been around the block, and I completely understand and appreciate that human sexuality is very complex, and malleable. I’m not a rigid thinker, other than when discussing biological and scientific established facts.

My discussions are centered around how the trans community would be perhaps better served if they were to recognize that biological females and males, experience the sex they are born in, and the gender they identify as, which is corresponding to their sex, differently than a biologically born male, who transitions as a MtF. Why? Because many of the younger MtF seem to have unrealistic expectations as to what being a woman actually means, and is, to women who were born female, and identity as female, throughout their lifetime.

No one wants to have this vital discussion without throwing out false accusations of transphobia. That type of hysteria and myopic view, will continue to hinder the MtF community.

As women, we can share, and teach MtF things that they’ve never understood or experienced, and will NOT experience, even after they fully transition, or even if they successfully “pass”. Conversely, we too, can learn much from them.

Why go at each other’s throats, over something that are two different roads we walk on, especially if those roads are close enough to each other, making it possible for the travelers on each separate road, to engage and learn from each other?

The mayhem and chaos resulting in these protestations of transphobia, are white noise, and distractions, separating us from being authentic about who we are, how we perceive ourselves, each other, our differences, and our commonalities.

I’m not a homophobe, nor transphobic. I’m entering some much needed realism into a conversation that has devolved into hysterics and falsehoods.

Good day.

by Anonymousreply 66December 16, 2019 4:17 PM

"[R60], you sound like a straight woman who thinks all straight men possess certain qualities and if they fail one then they're automatically gay."

I think the people who are saying "Suck one dick and you're gay" are gay men, not women. Because what's the real difference between a closet case who sucks dick and goes back to his "straight" life, and a tranny chaser who sucks "shenis"?

In real world terms, it's a dress and some hormone pills.

by Anonymousreply 67December 16, 2019 4:26 PM

R66, it's hard to know who posts which posts. It takes forever to find out through trolldar and in this case I haven't done it. In any case these trans threads tend to have quite extreme views but for sure you seem to be one of the more level-headed participants. It seems that traditionally it's been women who have been attacking trans people here which is why I assumed that's the case now as well. Obviously this being Datalounge you rarely know who's posting, and I'm sure there are gay men who hate trans people rabidly as well. I myself am worried how some young gay/queer people would rather identify as the opposite sex than just gay or bi. And yes, I'm using the much hated queer term here, but these days that word actually does portray people better than just gay or lesbian.

There's certainly been a lot of weirdness in the queer community in the way trans women suddenly seem to be in charge of gay issues. We do need discussion but here at Datalounge these threads turn into shouting matches and then get deleted. Then again I guess everything has already been said time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 68December 16, 2019 6:03 PM

I know there are people attracted to trans r65.

Still, OP's story never happened.

by Anonymousreply 69December 16, 2019 6:49 PM

R69, just like het boys never fall for their best male friends? Obviously I've no way of knowing whether OP's story really happened but it wouldn't exactly be that weird if it did. Some trans women are practically like women which is why het guys have sex with them. For some men the cock causes issues but I'm sure there are guys like in the OP's story who don't really mind.

And yes, I'm a life-long Nifty reader and realize that this could obviously just be a beautiful story. Still, knowing how much straight dick trans hookers are getting nothing really surprises me.

by Anonymousreply 70December 16, 2019 7:03 PM

A Male person that is sexually/romantically attracted to other Male person (no matter how they looks or "identity") is Bisexual or Homosexual, End.

by Anonymousreply 71December 16, 2019 8:12 PM

R49 is not a woman. Hey, R49-- you forgot to add how you'd just loooooove to have a trans-inclusive slumber party with a sexy pillow fight while wearing babydoll nighties, just like in GREASE! 'Cause that's what silly, nurturing, giving lady-women do!

by Anonymousreply 72December 16, 2019 8:39 PM

A Grease themed Trans pillow fight sounds fabulous to me! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 73December 16, 2019 8:48 PM

R71 endthread/

by Anonymousreply 74December 16, 2019 8:53 PM

R71, is this what gay men look like to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 16, 2019 8:58 PM

R75 Boob jobs, synthetic female hormones, and facial feminization surgery doesn’t make a woman. Being born female is the ONLY thing that matters. That is a mentally ill self loathing gay man. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

by Anonymousreply 76December 17, 2019 12:49 AM

I’m so happy Melania found a new man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 17, 2019 12:53 AM

R76, you, on the other hand, don't sound like a gay man at all. The gay men I know, me included, realize a difference between transgender people and gay people. You don't seem to be able to do that.

by Anonymousreply 78December 17, 2019 1:11 AM

[QUOTE] Still, knowing how much straight dick trans hookers are getting nothing really surprises me....

Still, knowing how much bi dick trans hookers are getting nothing really surprises me...

Fixed that for ya, delusional one.

by Anonymousreply 79December 17, 2019 4:06 AM

R72, I’m most definitely a woman, and I’m am VERY nurturing, and am OK and in complete acceptance of that.

It’s weird, how I run into people like you in real life. Cynical, unhappy people, who have completely lost the simple joy and appreciation of being kind to others, and becoming vehemently suspicious of those who are genuinely kind to them.

I made a decision to be myself, r72. Being sweet, funny, and affectionate is a part of who I am. As a child, family members attempted to submerge those qualities I had in me, and drown them. They wanted me to doubt, hate, fear, and lose hope. Eventually, I decided to outgrow them, and stay true to me.

Sorry that someone or something turned you into an unhappy jerk. It’s a defense mechanism, and I understand. If you want to recover from what made you this way, it can be done.

All the best, R72.

by Anonymousreply 80December 17, 2019 6:27 AM

"woman"

FTFY, R80

by Anonymousreply 81December 17, 2019 10:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!