Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actress Rachel True shames fellow airline passenger on Twitter for not moving from seat which they paid for

In a series of tweets, the actress who appeared in the film The Craft, complained about fellow passenger "Karen" for not moving from the middle seat to the aisle seat, which was empty. True claims Karen complained to flight staff, claiming that True was "harassing" her.

True, who has almost 50,000 followers, also shared a picture of Karen on her Twitter page.

Seriously? I hope "Karen" sues. True sounds unhinged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 20, 2020 7:32 PM

Rachel can't afford first class? ew!

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2019 1:57 AM

Better to clean the link of referrers next time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2019 1:58 AM

I truly hope Paul F. Tompkins' reply is referring to True's behaviour, because I'd think less of him otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2019 2:00 AM

Dumbass move, Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2019 2:01 AM

What a stupid fucking cunt this True character is. BTW, I had no idea who she is until Google told me she's the black girl from The Craft who's been raising hell about the studio dissing her during The Craft promotion for being black. No wonder she was sidelined if this is what she's truly like.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2019 2:01 AM

This is a perfect thread for a poll, btw. Would be interesting to see where DLers stand on this one.

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2019 2:01 AM

True now reads tarot cards near a park, right?

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2019 2:03 AM

R6, who on earth would agree with True ridiculing a totally innocent bystander who was unfortunate enough to be seated next to her?

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2019 2:03 AM

True is acting like a spoiled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2019 2:04 AM

I wonder if this kind of behavior is why there was a bit of fracas over her not being invited to any 'Craft' related events.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2019 2:05 AM

r8 Plenty of people in her replies seem to agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2019 2:06 AM

r10 She's just a cunt through and through, but people wanted to make it about race.

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2019 2:07 AM

Nice to see these tweets (all from black folks, btw).

[Quote] @chantelbelle_xo People are so entitled . She paid for the seat leave her alone .

[Quote] @Ikeyo_ The entitlement of her tweets is remarkable. Everything about how she handled this is peak 2019 “celebrity”.

[Quote] @WritersFengShui Now this is all over social media simply because she wouldn't move out of a seat that she paid for. The humanity and respect for others are simply gone. This could have went totally different with someone else having a bad day. IJS I feel fairly hurt for her.

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2019 2:08 AM

[Quote] @ZannyBoBannyyy Replying to @RachelTrue What if she has some kind of issue with the aisle seat (which she doesn’t have to explain to you) but you’re too busy blasting / exposing her on social media to be bullied

[Quote] @RachelTrue You don’t know what bullying is do you? I’m having fun w: this.

Fun? Get a hobby, Rache.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2019 2:11 AM

This is like when Lizzo used social media to harass her food delivery person.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2019 2:12 AM

And every producer who didn't hire her breathes a sigh of relief...

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2019 2:14 AM

I find taking photos of strangers on a plane and then plastering them all over social media way creepier than staying in the middle seat.

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2019 2:16 AM

[Quote] @tsourapis_g Replying to @RachelTrue Very mature shaming this woman. Did you ask her if it was ok to post her pic?

[Quote] @sheripsbongs I think this tweet is evidence enough that Rachel possesses no tact.

[Quote] @tsourapis_g Surprise , surprise she blocked me. What a loss.

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2019 2:16 AM

I would ask the woman if she could move so we could both have more room, but if she said no I’d let it go.

JK...I’d kick that cunt in the vulva and poor hot coffee on her bitch face. Don’t you know who I am?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2019 2:17 AM

Apparently, the middle seat woman said that she would move but didn't. Either way, posting her pic on Twitter was stupid on True's part.

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2019 2:20 AM

I don’t know who this nobody is, but she seems unstable. She’s going on and on AND ON about it on her Twitter page. Jesus she needs to get a fucking life. And if the woman paid for the seat then this Rachel clown needs to just STFU.

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2019 2:23 AM

She should know better than to play the diva riding a damned BUS!

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2019 2:29 AM

^R22 here, sorry, forgot it was on a plane, should know better than to post here stoned.

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2019 2:31 AM

Has Thelma Hopkins released a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 24December 14, 2019 2:35 AM

I don't blame the woman for sitting in the middle seat. Sitting on the aisle, you get everything bumping your seat from the flight attendant steering the beverage cart to the passenger trying to go to the bathroom while the plane hits an air pocket.

by Anonymousreply 25December 14, 2019 2:37 AM

I read that it’s becoming more and more common for strangers to ask others to move seats, swap seats, and so forth. I always buy my seat in advance, I probably don’t want to swap it. Also, flight attendants sometimes make people move.

I wonder about people who buy a second, adjacent seat to give themselves room. Can it be taken from them without compensation? Might their second seat be moved to another row and become useless? I don’t think I would spend the money on a second seat, but it makes me wonder.

by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2019 2:38 AM

r26 yes, I've read that airlines have no problems claiming your unused seat - even if you paid for it - if they want to put another passenger on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2019 2:41 AM

Rachel, to thine own self be True. True Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2019 2:53 AM

R26 yes, airlines have done it.

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2019 2:54 AM

Ok she shouldn’t have went running to social media that was not cool.

That being said, what kind of freak wouldn’t move over a seat that was empty. She would have had more room with the empty seat being in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2019 3:01 AM

[quote] That being said, what kind of freak wouldn’t move over a seat that was empty. She would have had more room with the empty seat being in the middle.

Maybe she saw that movie about that actress who changed seats with another passenger and then the plane crashed and the person sitting in the actress' original seat was killed. Maybe that movie spooked her.

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2019 3:07 AM

R30, actually she probably was more comfortable where she was. Like already mentioned people bump into you constantly when sitting by the aisle. The only freak here is True who started harassing her and then took the whole thing online. True is a bully and you are just joining her when you call the woman a freak.

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2019 3:07 AM

“This karen is such an entitled racist! She insisted on sitting beside me rather than giving me a single accusatory glance, turning up her nose at my heavenly brown body, and moving farther away from me into a seat that didn’t belong to her. What a stupid bitch!”

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2019 3:11 AM

True is 53?!?

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2019 3:16 AM

R27, R28, but do you get compensated?

I was in business class once, and was bumped back to coach. No big deal. They re-issued my ticket and cancelled my old ticket. It’s a very formal, though quick, process. But I then called for a refund for the difference in value. The Rep didn’t seem to want to be bothered, which was annoying, and then I had to send in a copy of my new ticket in to them. Shouldn’t they have of record of all that in their computer? Well, of course they do. It’s not like it was voluntary on my part. I used to not keep my travel docs after I got home, but I have for some years, and they came in handy this time. She even sounded surprised that I had the ticket record. It felt sleazy, not something you expect from a big company like an airline.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2019 3:18 AM

I'm pretty much a bleeding heart liberal (and not just a Russian bot saying that) and I think this chick is out of her mind. Imagine a white passenger Tweeting this about a POC, complete with a picture? She needs to get over herself.

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2019 3:24 AM

Rachel is half white. That's where she gets her entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2019 3:26 AM

I fly a bit for work and personally prefer an aisle seat so I can get in/out for restroom, get something to work on or read from carry on, etc... However, some people really love a window seat and I’m sure they have their reasons. This woman clearly preferred the seat she chose when she bought it, or I’m sure she would have moved or countered switching her window seat and Rachel could take aisle (but maybe Rachel wasn’t about to give up the seat SHE chose)?

Had it been me, I’d have probably moved without her having to mention it once I knew the doors were shut and no one was going to sit there. But then, she’d probably post my photo as racist Karen who wouldn’t sit next to her for two hours.

by Anonymousreply 38December 14, 2019 3:28 AM

Rachel True?

WHO???

by Anonymousreply 39December 14, 2019 3:28 AM

R30, there can be a lot of reasons. There might be a child kicking the back of that seat. A smelly neighbor. A loud talker with bad breath. Maybe she just didn’t like the way she was asked, which I can imagine with this person.

On my last flight, a couple were separated by a couple rows. I was across the isle from the wife. I had reserved my isle seat in advance. Don’t remember if I paid for it or not. I started to suspect, and I was right, that the window seat would be empty, which I liked. This was London to NYC, so it was a long flight. The husband asked if he could swap seats with me, and moved up as if it were a done deal.

I declined. He was about to make an issue of it, but the wife shushed him. So, in this case, I didn’t know the situation with his seat, and I wanted the quiet and comfort of not having a neighbor. I’m 6’2” and they make the seats tight for big guys.

by Anonymousreply 40December 14, 2019 3:31 AM

r37 you mean half Jewish

by Anonymousreply 41December 14, 2019 3:33 AM

[quote]I was in business class once, and was bumped back to coach.

Were you paying with points?

by Anonymousreply 42December 14, 2019 3:43 AM

6’2” guy here. I was in the isle seat once and two big guys took the middle and window seat.i I mean BIG. I casually mentioned to the center guy that I was hoping for a petite girl for the middle seat. He got up and went to the front of. the plane. Today I might be arrested! Well, soon after, a petite woman came back and took his seat! It worked for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 43December 14, 2019 3:44 AM

Aisle.

by Anonymousreply 44December 14, 2019 3:51 AM

The aisle seat in economy does tend to get bumped by the carts and passengers walking down the aisle. Also, I was in the aisle once and someone stood up to stretch his legs and stood there with his ass encroaching into my space for a long time. I did shoot him a dirty look.

This actress probably was rude in asking the middle passenger to change seats.

by Anonymousreply 45December 14, 2019 4:03 AM

She seems unhinged to go on and on about it and post to SM! Not that serious girl, get over yourself.

I get it’s annoying but like a grumble in your head kind of way, then you end up relaxing with a few drinks and zone out on a movie and forget about it! I mean the woman isn’t waterfalling over the seat.

Just makes complainer sound to be an entitled cunt

by Anonymousreply 46December 14, 2019 4:06 AM

"This is not the time for white people to call authorities on brown people in air or on ground"

Another one of her tweets. She also posts a pic of the two guys (black) across the aisle and says they were cracking up too. Maybe the other passenger felt harassed from both sides and decided to stay where she was.

by Anonymousreply 47December 14, 2019 4:07 AM

Rachel is an entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2019 4:09 AM

Rachel and Martha Plimpton should have a travel series together.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2019 4:10 AM

She's not getting 100% support on her Twitter page.

I used to love to travel. This is one of the reasons I think twice, now. (Possibility of drama, someone posting video or photos of me on the plane.)

by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2019 4:11 AM

I get in my seat and promptly close my eyes and look asleep. Don’t fucking talk to me or ask me to move. I’m sleeping. Zzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2019 4:13 AM

Thank you, R44.

by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2019 4:19 AM

R51. Bingo. Same here. Eyes closed. Earphones in. Ignore the cattle.

by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2019 4:37 AM

This feels like black privilege.

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2019 4:41 AM

r43 You are a demanding, overgrown gorilla. Buy two seats like obese people if you need extra space.

by Anonymousreply 55December 14, 2019 4:43 AM

Could we not share stories of people being fucking outrageous on Twitter? They're going to be totally insane on Twitter, that's what it's for.

I stopped going on Twitter because it's too disturbing. It's like 8chan.

I come to DL for some sanity.

by Anonymousreply 56December 14, 2019 4:45 AM

I really don't think so, R54. A lot of the Twitter posters who disagreed with True are black (according to their photos).

Who the fuck cares what this dumb ass thinks, anyway? I'd be quiet about it. Actress flying in economy making a big deal about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 57December 14, 2019 4:46 AM

Well, Tiny @ R55, I just might do that!

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2019 4:54 AM

Whilst I can appreciate what Rachel was suggesting the other passenger to do (I would have happily obliged) she was way way out of line making a big deal about it.

I believe that you are meant to sit in your assigned seat anyway.

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2019 4:57 AM

For Rachel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2019 4:59 AM

Was this a 20-minute commuter flight? Or a nine-hour transatlantic flight? or something in between? (I'm not going to read her crazy Twitter feed.)

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2019 5:04 AM

She sounds like a datalounger. Dataloungers complain about this kind of shit all the time.

by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2019 5:40 AM

Bullshit.

What’s actually TRUE, is that Rachel’s so thirsty for more followers and attention, that she’s decided to court negative controversy, by paying or asking people to engage in her only creative outlet, in which she can express her dramatic flair: Twitter.

Rachel’s been in the biz for a VERY long time. You think she just suddenly decided to break Tinsel Town protocol? Especially with no prospects, or a wealthy husband?

Bitch, please. This worked for Kim K., but Paris did it first, and it didn’t work out as well for her. No one in town believes True’s a bitch, because she’s actually not. That’s why Kim’s Kim, and Rachel isn’t.

Hollywood is the most ruthless business in the world. That El Chapo shit and his renegade son? Hollywood did it first, on film, and behind the scenes. Making it there isn’t for the faint at heart, or even for nice girls, like True and her blonde friend.

Sorry, Rachel. Like you, but I’m right on this one.

by Anonymousreply 63December 14, 2019 6:20 AM

This whatever "actress" is 53 years old and harassing another passenger half her age not only in person but on social media.

Hope she gets sued.

by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2019 7:51 AM

I would happily move away and thank her for lowering my risk be sucked out of the window like that poor woman. Thank you thank you thank you.

by Anonymousreply 65December 14, 2019 8:17 AM

I stand with Karen. I don't know why she would prefer to sit there but it's her seat and she's completely within her rights to stay in it. True seems like a demanding bitch and maybe that's why she doesn't have a career anymore. This public twitter shaming crap is insane.

by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2019 9:06 AM

She played in Sharknado. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 67December 14, 2019 10:01 AM

[quote] I used to love to travel. This is one of the reasons I think twice, now. (Possibility of drama, someone posting video or photos of me on the plane.)

It's totally crazy how some total rando you meet on the street can pretty much destroy your life by posting shit on social media. I was bullied as a teen in the 80s and I can only imagine what it would've been like with social media. At least back then I could come home and forget about it all for a few hours. These days cunts like True can attack you on social media without you even being aware of it. The next thing you know someone knocks on your door and guns you down. I really really hope this True person will face severe consequences for what she's doing. Just like that Supernatural cunt she loves bullying people.

[quote]No one in town believes True’s a bitch, because she’s actually not.

She's clearly trying to prove everyone in town wrong. She IS a bully and a cunt.

[quote] I come to DL for some sanity.

Oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 68December 14, 2019 12:27 PM

Why didn’t she give Karen her window seat and sit in the aisle seat herself?

by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2019 12:40 PM

Ms. True is one of those entitled, self-involved types I always pray will be sitting far from me on planes. I’d never heard of her before this so if acting selfishly is her tactic for increasing her name recognition, it worked. I’d like to see her punished for taking a picture of someone without her permission and, worse, posting it on SM. Aren’t there legal consequences for this?

by Anonymousreply 70December 14, 2019 12:57 PM

This is what she's mostly known for. She's apparently chosen the role of a victim after getting good feedback from the convention shunning she revealed a year ago. BTW, it's fucked up she quite probably really was sidelined deliberately for her skin color. That's not an excuse to become a cunt, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2019 1:13 PM

Entitled bitch, and I have no idea who she is. If she's such a big star, then why is she flying coach?

by Anonymousreply 72December 14, 2019 1:49 PM

R71, quite big nipples.

by Anonymousreply 73December 14, 2019 2:08 PM

I love how she's wearing a hoodie up and sunglasses like she's a recognizable STAR that will be bothered by fans. Bitch no one knows who you are.

by Anonymousreply 74December 14, 2019 2:24 PM

I don't care about a minor celeb's (or anyone's, really) seating problems on a plane.

With all due respect, ma'am, I've got problems of my own.

by Anonymousreply 75December 14, 2019 2:36 PM

I can see how she would be annoyed by someone sitting right next to you, when they don't have to, and no one is going to be using the unoccupied seat that will give both of you plenty of room!

It's all relative who the bitch is depending on your point if view. Or, is social media the new Miss Manners and Dear Abby? Instead of magazine write ins, we're doing this social commentary en masses to remap appropriate etiquette in a changing social norm world?

by Anonymousreply 76December 14, 2019 2:48 PM

Oh and there ought to be a law about taking someone's picture, posting it and incurring a social media mob on the person. More severe defamation laws. It is so rude. It's bullying.

by Anonymousreply 77December 14, 2019 2:51 PM

What a maroon....

by Anonymousreply 78December 14, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]It's all relative who the bitch is depending on your point if view.

From my point of view, it's the one posting a woman's photo on Twitter and making a bigger deal than necessary about that woman remaining in her assigned seat. If there'd been someone in the aisle seat she'd have had to sit next to "Karen" anyway.

Had she just bitched about it but not tweeted the photo, she wouldn't have received so much blowback, especially from a stewardess who asked her to crop out the stewardess in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 79December 14, 2019 3:09 PM

Rachel Is mid 50s. Grow up, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 80December 14, 2019 3:11 PM

"Don't you know who I am?" - Rachel

"No, and no one else does, either" - The World

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2019 3:56 PM

Why doesn't Twitter remove a post like this when the picture was clearly taken and posted without consent?

I love that someone said this Rachel person should stop bullying that woman on SM and her reply was "You know nothing about bullying. I'm just having fun with this". I mean this is the 101 of bullying. It's always the bully who is having fun and doesn't even realize he's is hurting someone with his "fun".

by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2019 4:09 PM

Any lawyers here? Would Dan be able to subpoena all the hours of tape?

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2019 4:10 PM

Oops wrong thread! Sorry. Is there a delete button?

by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2019 4:11 PM

I want to see the tape.

by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2019 4:16 PM

[quote]r82 someone said this Rachel person should stop bullying that woman on SM and her reply was "You know nothing about bullying. I'm just having fun with this." I mean this is the 101 of bullying. It's always the bully who is having fun and doesn't even realize he's is hurting someone with his "fun".

Right.

Someone replied to that tweet, [italic]"Did she also have fun with this? No? Sounds exactly like bullying."

by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2019 4:21 PM

After this, I will never pay to see another Rachel True movie.

Oh, wait - -

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2019 4:22 PM

Ugh. I just looked up her page on IMDB. She's got one. I'll give her that.

But this woman is no kind of celebrity, except in her own dreams. She's barely a working actress. More like a part-time actress.

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2019 4:28 PM

Up until now, I thought Rachel True and Stacy Dash were the same person.

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2019 4:34 PM

It’s interesting that the lighter skin a black celeb has, the more militant their race complaints. She invoked race as soon as there was pushback on s/m.

by Anonymousreply 90December 14, 2019 4:39 PM

When the cast of "The Craft" were invited to present an MTV award, the only member of the "coven" who wasn't asked was Rachel. I can see why she's sensitive. But she's still wrong for posting that woman's photo.

by Anonymousreply 91December 14, 2019 4:42 PM

More like actress Rachel True shames herself on Twitter...

by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2019 5:05 PM

This pig.

by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote]When the cast of "The Craft" were invited to present an MTV award, the only member of the "coven" who wasn't asked was Rachel.

If she’s a bitch like this on a regular basis, I’m not surprised she wasn’t invited.

by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2019 6:58 PM

Exactly, r94. I don't believe for a second that Fairuza Balk, Robin Tunney or Neve Campbell would not have said something on behalf Rachel if she wasn't an unhinged, crazy bitch, which she seems to be. I would keep my distance as well. She showed her true personality with those tweets: entitled, shit-disturber, narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2019 7:09 PM

Fairuza did say something on her behalf. True doesn't have a bad reputation. She did a sitcom for years. I think she's fond of weed so she may have baked before her flight. She clearly made an error in judgment by posting that woman's photo.

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2019 7:32 PM

Of course she’s cool with celebrities, it’s the little people she attempts to put in their place...

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2019 7:55 PM

Ok, show's over folks. Nothing to see here anymore.

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2019 8:03 PM

Let’s all report her tweet of this woman.

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2019 8:19 PM

The true heroine of this story is "Karen" for having the presence of mind to behave like an adult. Rachel's out of fucking control.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2019 8:23 PM

R94 thing is she was invited—to sit in the audience and watch the other girls on stage.

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2019 8:34 PM

Did she offer her some money or try to make it worth her while?

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2019 8:38 PM

She works, or used to, in Echo Park reading tarot cards at House of Intuition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote] She clearly made an error in judgment by posting that woman's photo.

That error of judgment lasted for hours while she kept bitching about the woman in numerous posts.

by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2019 8:50 PM

I would be incredibly annoyed and confused if someone would purposefully sit next to me if they didn't have no and we could both have more room. Not having to sit next to someone is scoring the lottery on an airline.

by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2019 9:04 PM

I don’t know who this Rachel True cunt is, but as far as I’m concerned she is cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2019 9:05 PM

so, if it's cool and acceptable and in fashion to call white women "Karens" or "Beckys", is there a name for black women searching for a fight with strangers?

by Anonymousreply 107December 14, 2019 9:24 PM

R107 Bunifa?

by Anonymousreply 108December 14, 2019 9:27 PM

The hypocrisy is crazy. Black twitter uses "Becky" and "Karen" and "whipippo" all these derogatory, shit terms for white people online. But white people are just supposed to smile and nod and be apologetic for being white.

by Anonymousreply 109December 14, 2019 9:28 PM

R105 Nobody gives a fuck if you’re annoyed and confused. If that was the seat they selected when they paid for it, then it’s their seat. Quit being a crybaby. Go pay a fortune for first class if you want to be guaranteed more room.

by Anonymousreply 110December 14, 2019 9:29 PM

"Karen," "Becky," they WOUND!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 111December 14, 2019 9:31 PM

Maybe if True took out her tarot cards and started cackling over them, the lady would have moved?

by Anonymousreply 112December 14, 2019 9:32 PM

Hmmm, so this means that the person in the middle then also has an aisle seat for her stuff, but doesn't get bumped. If she moves to the aisle, she has to share the seat with True and gets bumped by carts and stuff.

True probably just brought on too much carry-on luggage and wanted it available to her. Spoiled brat. You can ask, but the other person has the right to say no. Then you shut up.

I asked one person once to swap seats--they were both aisles--so I could be in the same row as my partner on a 12-hour flight. Would never have asked someone to give up a better seat--i.e. an aisle for a middle.

by Anonymousreply 113December 14, 2019 9:35 PM

If you don't want stereotypical slurs used against you, don't use them on other people. But I forgot, everyone gets a pass on this bullshit now, except for the evil white people

by Anonymousreply 114December 14, 2019 9:35 PM

[quote]the actress who appeared in the film The Craft.

And now a lowly production assistant, stocks the craft table.

by Anonymousreply 115December 14, 2019 9:38 PM

The View and The Talk live for these kinds of dilemmas.

by Anonymousreply 116December 14, 2019 9:39 PM

The fact is getting an empty seat next to you is a nice random bonus, and the person who got this bonus in this scenario is the so called Karen who paid ft the middle seat and got the aisle seat as well.

Rachel wanted to take advantage of that random happenstance for herself and pitched a public fit when the other woman wouldn't play ball and submit to her will. It's utter bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 117December 14, 2019 9:51 PM

Asking someone to move away from you is a rather hostile act. I can imagine the woman who was basically told "get away from me" was somewhat taken aback.

True was free to look for other empty seats on the plane if she didn't like the final arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 118December 14, 2019 9:55 PM

She claimed she asked the woman at the gate to move. She said maybe later. She asked her again before departure. The woman said maybe when we are in the air. She asked a third time. The woman called the flight attendant bc she wanted her to stop and felt harassed.

She said after she "promised" 2 times it is now her right to be pissed (and belittle her on SM) and people (aka white people) should never asked "authorities" for help.

I would maybe ask someone once if he was willing to move, but definitely not 3 times. The woman obviously did not want to move to a different seat so just leave her alone for God's sake.

by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2019 10:01 PM

^ *ask

by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2019 10:03 PM

[Quote]Asking someone to move away from you is a rather hostile act. I can imagine the woman who was basically told "get away from me" was somewhat taken aback.

What? 99% of people would move. Who the fuck wants to next to someone if they don't gave to?

by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2019 10:09 PM

I have moved seats before take off and been asked to move back to ensure the count is right and seated passengers match the list they have. I now wouldn't move until we are in the air and if the person beside me asked repeatedly then I might not move at all. The woman has her headphones in and is probably drowning out Rachel's running commentary on her. I would probably ask to move somewhere else on the plane, just to get away from her.

by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2019 10:11 PM

I fly southwest and always walk to the last row in hopes no one else will sit near me. It doesn’t bother me to wait a few more minutes to deplane. I hate sitting inches from a random person.

by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2019 10:15 PM

^Everyone hates this and would love to have more space. But it is not ok to harass someone and post their picture on SM without consent.

by Anonymousreply 124December 14, 2019 10:19 PM

Who you end up next to on a plane is one of life's uncertainties. It shouldn't prove anyone's undoing.

Just accept that travel is torture, but hopefully over reasonably soon.

by Anonymousreply 125December 14, 2019 10:20 PM

I have never heard of her. I’m guessing a lot of people haven’t heard of her. I suppose she will find that harassing too. She sounds dreadful with the elevated sense of importance.

by Anonymousreply 126December 14, 2019 10:52 PM

I’m sick f reverse racism. Fuck this bitch and cancel her.

by Anonymousreply 127December 14, 2019 11:19 PM

What? She would have been upset if the woman was black, or any color.

by Anonymousreply 128December 14, 2019 11:24 PM

Someone in this thread is very upset by the use of the name "Karen." It's hardly equivalent to "Mammy," dear.

by Anonymousreply 129December 14, 2019 11:44 PM

R128, well she did try to claim it was her skin color that made the white woman complain to an "authority". In reality True looks practically white. The first time I saw her Twitter icon yesterday I thought she was some Elisabeth Banks look-alike since I didn't remember who she was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 14, 2019 11:44 PM

Hardly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 14, 2019 11:46 PM

Hardly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2019 11:46 PM

You just know that had the woman in the middle seat moved to the aisle of her own accord, this insane True bitch would have posted about the racist woman beside her moving away from her. It was always going to be a lose-lose situation for anyone unfortunate enough to be stuck beside this insane D-grade celebrity.

For the record, True was the most forgettable character of The Craft coven. Her being overlooked to present alongside her costars had everything to do with her lack of popularity and nothing to do with her skin colour.

by Anonymousreply 133December 15, 2019 12:02 AM

Angry Black Woman doing stupid Angry Black Woman shit. Zzzzzzz. This is why she's irrelevant now.

by Anonymousreply 134December 15, 2019 12:06 AM

Said it before, will say it again: Actresses are the fucking WORST!

by Anonymousreply 135December 15, 2019 12:06 AM

I don't think there's anything racial going on in this unfortunate scenario.

Just a drama queen who doesn't know how to interact with fellow travelers. (I mean Miss True, not myself.)

by Anonymousreply 136December 15, 2019 12:10 AM

[Quote] Her being overlooked to present alongside her costars had everything to do with her lack of popularity and nothing to do with her skin colour.

Sure, Karen.

by Anonymousreply 137December 15, 2019 12:10 AM

I would’ve just said, sure, i will switch. I will take the window and Rachel, you take the aisle. And, we can share the middle seat.

by Anonymousreply 138December 15, 2019 12:17 AM

R131, does she look black to you here? In any case it's total idiocy to try to make this a race issue, like she was trying to do. The white woman probably only saw her as a lunatic cunt and not a lunatic black cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 15, 2019 12:17 AM

Black woman repeatedly harasses white woman to move from the seat she paid for. White woman is uncomfortable and asks flight attendant for help.

Rachel: This is not the time for white people to call "authorities" on brown people in air or on ground.

Another poster on Twitter: Stop defending a racist white woman

WTF is this? You're no longer allowed to ask for help and you're now automatically a racist if you just want to stay in the seat you paid for and someone won't stop harassing you? People on Twitter are really crazy.

by Anonymousreply 140December 15, 2019 12:18 AM

[Quote] Black woman repeatedly harasses white woman to move from the seat she paid for.

Someone needs to harass you over ending sentences with a preposition.

by Anonymousreply 141December 15, 2019 12:19 AM

Karen looks a bit Anna Paquin-ish.

by Anonymousreply 142December 15, 2019 12:21 AM

R141 Well not "someone", you just did asshole. Feel better now?

by Anonymousreply 143December 15, 2019 12:23 AM

Yeah, I see that R142. At first glance she was giving me Angela Kinsey vibes.

by Anonymousreply 144December 15, 2019 12:23 AM

[Quote] Well not "someone", you just did asshole. Feel better now?

Not until you demonstrate that you know better by doing better.

by Anonymousreply 145December 15, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]People on Twitter are really crazy.

Twitter is for people sad over missing out on the Salem witchcraft trials.

by Anonymousreply 146December 15, 2019 12:26 AM

^Don't waste your time. I'm not a native speaker.

by Anonymousreply 147December 15, 2019 12:28 AM

She's an absolute bitch for what she did, but what kind of weirdo voluntarily stays in the middle seat rather than move away from a stranger?

[quote]If you don't want stereotypical slurs used against you, don't use them on other people. But I forgot, everyone gets a pass on this bullshit now, except for the evil white people

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Triggered. Snowflake. God, how weak are you? Man, imagine if you dealt with *actual* shit based on your race or religion.

by Anonymousreply 148December 15, 2019 12:28 AM

You guys can you please just admit for one moment that it is a bit bizarre to right next to someone when you don't have to?

It's like having a whole bathroom full of empty stalls but choosing to sit right next to the only occupied one to take a dump. It's just weird!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 15, 2019 12:32 AM

I was in a theater once when a group arrived. One of them, I imagine he had roid-rage because he was jacked [italic] and [/italic] quick to anger, asked me to move to the seat behind him. I didn’t want to move. I don’t remember if I didn’t want to sit behind someone, or it was something else. His friends were apologizing for him but the drama continued. Finally I decided I didn’t want someone angry with me sitting behind me, so I moved to the seat behind him. Then my friend arrived and told me I was in the wrong theater.

But I don’t understand why people arrive late and expect to move other people around. Why didn’t they just choose different seats?

by Anonymousreply 150December 15, 2019 12:38 AM

[quote]r148 She's an absolute bitch for what she did, but what kind of weirdo voluntarily stays in the middle seat rather than move away from a stranger?

The point is, it's not anyone's business why she didn't want to move.

by Anonymousreply 151December 15, 2019 12:39 AM

Btw Rachel True is half Jewish so all you reverse racism decriers need to stop acting like she's the blackest midnight princess that ever lived. She's half white folks. Most black people in America are a wee tiny white too so you're complaining about your own kind 😂. Meet full DNA Africans from Africa and they don't look like most black Americans with white DNA! They don't look like mixed race black Americans who are varying degrees of white!

That's what kills me about white racists. These black Americans have white DNA from the slave master rapes! You are complaining about yourselves!!! Most black Americans are part white you idiots!!!

by Anonymousreply 152December 15, 2019 12:41 AM

I boarded an empty train car, not the quiet car, sat down and put ear buds in. At the next stop, a lady boarded and sat immediately behind me in the empty car. After a couple minutes, she tapped me on the shoulder and asked me, in the way people ask when they demand, to turn my music down. In ear buds. I looked at her, then I looked at the empty car, then I looked at her again and said no. I might have told her that she had just boarded and could sit anywhere, even another empty car. Why do people sit near others and expect them to then change?

by Anonymousreply 153December 15, 2019 12:48 AM

R151, it's still fucking weird no matter what you say. No justification for this actress' behavior, but it is in fact weird to voluntarily remain next to someone you don't know when you have a better option which allows you more freedom.

by Anonymousreply 154December 15, 2019 12:48 AM

So this means the two were sharing the arm rest when they didn’t need to. That’s weird. Though I support the women’s right not to move.

by Anonymousreply 155December 15, 2019 12:50 AM

I had a seat in economy, aisle, bulkhead. Flight attendant asked if I was willing to switch seats with someone. I forgot what kind of seat it was, but I was happy with my current seat and I said no. A man sat down next to me. Turns out, he was traveling with his elderly father, who they wanted to move into my seat.

I told the man next to me I was sorry, but I chose this seat on purpose, I was comfortable, etc. He said don't worry about it and didn't hold a grudge.

Point is: you can ask, but don't get nuts if someone says no.

by Anonymousreply 156December 15, 2019 12:50 AM

I always reserve my seat in advance. Doesn’t everybody these days, if they can?

by Anonymousreply 157December 15, 2019 12:52 AM

[Quote] but it is in fact weird to voluntarily remain next to someone you don't know when you have a better option which allows you more freedom.

Better option for you, but obviously not for this woman. It's none of our business. She reserved this seat and was clearly happy there. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 158December 15, 2019 12:58 AM

She says that at first “Karen” agreed to move but then changed her mind. My suspicion is True behaved like such an asshole, the other woman just said “you know fuck this, I’m not moving.”

by Anonymousreply 159December 15, 2019 1:02 AM

R158, better option for any normal person.

I agree with R149. I wouldn't ask someone to move, but I'd be very pissed off and think they were weird if they could move to the aisle seat in this situation and didn't. Who wants to sit right next to a stranger when you can have a vacant seat between you? Weirdos, that's who.

The rule of civilized society: In any public setting, space yourself out to maximize the amount of personal space you have and to create maximum distance between yourself and strangers.*

*Within reason. You don't have to sit at the back of movie theater because someone else is sitting in front, but you do have to choose seats that are not right next to, right behind or right in front of them, space permitting. This is the rule 99% of people follow instinctively. If those who don't need a nudge to do the right thing, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 160December 15, 2019 1:03 AM

[Quote] A man sat down next to me. Turns out, he was traveling with his elderly father, who they wanted to move into my seat.

[Quote] I told the man next to me I was sorry, but I chose this seat on purpose, I was comfortable, etc

You weren't sorry.

by Anonymousreply 161December 15, 2019 1:05 AM

It's like going to a movie theater, seeing a sea of empty rows and going to sit next to a stranger.

I'm fascinated by this Karen woman. I want to ask her why she wouldn't move - and calm down with the nonsense about how it's her business, because of course it is, but why do it? Why stay there?

by Anonymousreply 162December 15, 2019 1:12 AM

Not quite. A sea of seats to choose from is different than having to sit in one aisle seat, no other choice aside from the original seat.

by Anonymousreply 163December 15, 2019 1:18 AM

You guys all act like it is a big fucking deal to sit next to someone on a plane. Maybe it was just an one hour flight and she thought why bother. I sit next to people all the time on the subway, the doctor or at work. I would probably move too, but it is also not that weird and really not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 164December 15, 2019 1:19 AM

R163, I'm just saying that you have the option to NOT essentially share an arm rest and you reject the option. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 165December 15, 2019 1:20 AM

She paid for her seat and some cunt who thinks she's a celebrity is going to harass her. Fuck that privileged cunt. If she wanted more space and she's such a big-time celebrity, why didn't she get a ticket in first class or pay for an empty seat next to her?

by Anonymousreply 166December 15, 2019 1:22 AM

[quote] R169: I wouldn't ask someone to move, but I'd be very pissed off and think they were weird if they could move to the aisle seat in this situation and didn't. Who wants to sit right next to ...

It’s very strange that you’d be very pissed but not ask politely for the other person to move. I can understand being simply pissed, but if you’re [italic] very [/italic] pissed, and can seemingly eliminate the problem simply by talking to someone and asking an innocuous favor, I think you should reconsider and just ask. I hope you don’t sit there steaming, and taking it out on the stranger.

by Anonymousreply 167December 15, 2019 1:23 AM

Probably a little Aspie by how she's dressed. Very rules oriented. Probably thinking about how they won't be able to identify her body if it crashes. Or maybe the third person would show up?

Just rules auto pilot, not thinking with common sense?

Or maybe it was cold and she wanted to snuggle next to her? Maybe she felt more comfortable next to another female. Maybe she didn't like the aisle seat.

by Anonymousreply 168December 15, 2019 1:24 AM

R164, it doesn't matter if you're taking a 15 min subway ride, no one goes right for the seat next to someone if there are two seats free - only creeps do that.

And again, no one is defending True. She's an asshole for doing what she did.

by Anonymousreply 169December 15, 2019 1:25 AM

[quote] R164: You guys all act like it is a big fucking deal to sit next to someone on a plane.

I’m a gorilla, so it matters, as a preference, to me.

by Anonymousreply 170December 15, 2019 1:25 AM

r129 ok boomer. No one brought up the fucking word "mammy". I'm saying black people are getting a free pass to be as bigoted and offensive with the disparaging names for white people these days and it's a fucking double standard.

by Anonymousreply 171December 15, 2019 1:30 AM

R164 with all due respect I am 6ft tall, 200 lbs. It is a big deal. I can hardly get into the seating enclosure without tripping over a seat rest.

It's big. Big. Big. Big deal. If a person idiotically wanted to sit next to me WHEN THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO I would find them so rude.

by Anonymousreply 172December 15, 2019 1:31 AM

Oooh! NOW I see why she didn't want the aisle!!!

R2 look at the next picture! There were some brothers in the aisle next to her! Ohhhh damn.

by Anonymousreply 173December 15, 2019 1:35 AM

R171, you think Karen is the equivalent of nigger? Right? Is that how desperate you are to be seen as a victim? You're an idiot. Black people don't use it against white people simply for being white. It's used based on behavior exhibiting entitlement - like calling the police on black people having a fucking picnic.

God, you're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 174December 15, 2019 1:35 AM

[Quote] no one goes right for the seat next to someone if there are two seats free - only creeps do that.

You really need to work on your issues. Some people just enjoy the company and like to chat. People are usually more comfortable in a crowd or near a group of people. I always park my new car far away from others and most of the time there is a car right next to me although there're hundreds of other free spaces. I also probably would sit close to other people (but not right next to them) on an empty train or an empty movie theater. Just feels more comfortable to be close to others.

by Anonymousreply 175December 15, 2019 1:40 AM

I think r159 has it right. Normally, yes, if I could switch from a middle seat to an aisle or a window, I would. But if someone harassed me repeatedly to move, or was otherwise nasty about it, I might very well refuse to do so, just because. You catch more flies with honey.....

by Anonymousreply 176December 15, 2019 1:41 AM

R175, where do you live? Mayberry? You can still chat with an empty seat between you. It's not that far away to speak to someone you've never met before and if you're suddenly comfortable, you can move back to that seat. You don't start out like it's a friggin date.

by Anonymousreply 177December 15, 2019 1:44 AM

I don’t think one chats with strangers on planes. I know it happens, but you’d have to be really sensitive to clues that the other party doesn’t want to talk. Like if they ask you to move to a seat further away, for example.

by Anonymousreply 178December 15, 2019 1:52 AM

This reminds me of the woman who was pissed that she had to share the gym/dressing room with a fat older woman and posted her picture on SM. Hope there're consequences for "Rachel". Even people here are calling this woman a weirdo, creep and Aspie for simply sitting in her reserved seat and watching a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 179December 15, 2019 1:54 AM

R179, But within her rights. Nobody, or few, are saying otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 180December 15, 2019 1:57 AM

[Quote] I'm saying black people are getting a free pass to be as bigoted and offensive with the disparaging names for white people these days and it's a fucking double standard.

Ok, you'd be very offended if someone called you "Karen." What about "Grand Duchess Anastasia"?

by Anonymousreply 181December 15, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote] Even people here are calling this woman a weirdo, creep and Aspie for simply sitting in her reserved seat and watching a TV show.

So... .you're just so desperate to look pious that you ignore every single one of us who specifically stated that the woman oddly remaining in a middle seat in no way condones True's behavior. I outright called True a bitch and asshole for what she did. Guess what? Sometimes, one aspect of a situation isn't an automatic defense of the other.

It is weird whether you like it or not, that doesn't mean she didn't have the right and certainly True publicly trying to humiliate her is despicable - as everyone has stated. And why this became an attack on black people, is beyond me considering even black people on Twitter went after her for what she did.

by Anonymousreply 182December 15, 2019 2:01 AM

Hear, hear, r179. The hostility and namecalling directed at this poor woman is disturbing. Maybe she feels most comfortable in a middle seat and chose it on purpose. It doesn’t matter why. That’s her right, and her choice, and she doesn’t have to give it up because some entitled D-list actress bitches at her.

by Anonymousreply 183December 15, 2019 2:02 AM

It's interesting that True asked the woman to move [italic]before the plane even took off. [/italic]Then kept asking and asking.

GIVE IT A REST, SISTER! You're not a five-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 184December 15, 2019 2:08 AM

I still think there was a kicking child. Or smelly person.

by Anonymousreply 185December 15, 2019 2:13 AM

I don't approve of the cunt shaming but who the hell would stay in the middle seat when the isle is open??

by Anonymousreply 186December 15, 2019 2:15 AM

aisle sorry - not some secret island of cunts and has-beens.

by Anonymousreply 187December 15, 2019 2:15 AM

[quote]r182 you ignore every single one of us who specifically stated that the woman oddly remaining in a middle seat

It is not odd to sit in your assigned seat on an airplane.

by Anonymousreply 188December 15, 2019 2:23 AM

r188 it is if you are in a row of three and the aisle seat is empty

by Anonymousreply 189December 15, 2019 2:26 AM

To bring this back to myself, I prefer an aisle seat because it's less claustrophobic. And I can get up and down without inconveniencing others.

I don't care about the window, because I've seen Earth from the sky before.

by Anonymousreply 190December 15, 2019 2:26 AM

Rachel is a #TRUEcunt

by Anonymousreply 191December 15, 2019 2:33 AM

I is about to go Rachel TRUE on YOU!

by Anonymousreply 192December 15, 2019 2:37 AM

[quote]The hypocrisy is crazy. Black twitter uses "Becky" and "Karen" and "whipippo" all these derogatory, shit terms for white people online

Im sorry, but didn't white people start this whole "Karen" needs so speak to a manager thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 15, 2019 2:53 AM

Black twitter is hopelessly racist. Rachel's tweets are embarrassing when you take into account that shes only 10 years away from being a senior citizen.

by Anonymousreply 194December 15, 2019 2:56 AM

R156 I'm glad you were comfortable but I hope the man got to sit next to his elderly father, who may be ready to expire and day.

Though you weren't very nice, I hope someone was selfless enough to allow them that quality time together. I hope someone would do the same for you if you ever needed it.

by Anonymousreply 195December 15, 2019 3:12 AM

That’s a shame. ™

by Anonymousreply 196December 15, 2019 4:09 AM

[quote]what kind of weirdo voluntarily stays in the middle seat rather than move away from a stranger?

Someone from another culture with different body space precoceptions. Someone with autism or mental illness, who doesn't cope well with change. Someone who wants her remains identified correctly if the plane crashes. Someone with a shoulder injury or disability who doesn't want to be bumped. Someone who doesn't realize it's ok to move seats.

Why the fuck does it matter? Had someone been sitting in the aisle seat, Ms True Thang would have survived the flight just fine.

by Anonymousreply 197December 15, 2019 4:51 AM

[quote]I also probably would sit close to other people (but not right next to them) on an empty train or an empty movie theater. Just feels more comfortable to be close to others.

Not more comfortable for them, though.

by Anonymousreply 198December 15, 2019 4:56 AM

A train car or airplane are small enough,

by Anonymousreply 199December 15, 2019 5:04 AM

The last time I flew, I wanted to tell this jock that he smelled really nice. It was a really strong smell that wafted In an about 4 feet radius around him. Somehow, I don’t think he would have been happy hearing that.

by Anonymousreply 200December 15, 2019 5:08 AM

This must be the most interest True has generated in years. You go girl!

by Anonymousreply 201December 15, 2019 5:14 AM

r200 thank you for sharing your hot jock story amongst the shit storm this thread has become

by Anonymousreply 202December 15, 2019 5:17 AM

All aside I'm so glad we're having Twitter wars instead of the more gruesome alternative of real war, garroting people in trenches, bayonetting enemy soldiers, watching your platoon suffocate from poison gas.

Life is good. 😊

by Anonymousreply 203December 15, 2019 5:20 AM

I've never known anyone who prefers a middle seat when travelling alone. I can't even imagine why this woman would not move to the aisle. I would have offered her my window and taken the aisle so that we didn't have to sit shoulder-to-shoulder on the plane.

I would not have tried to bully her on social media though.

by Anonymousreply 204December 15, 2019 5:57 AM

The most sensible reply here is the person that suggested that if True wanted more room she could switch to the aisle seat and give her the window. That's called compromise and seems fair but I'd bet there is little chance that she would have agreed to it.

And shame on you R156 for not giving up your seat to the elderly father. You were already comfortable? What does that mean, you already had your little airplane sockies on? Being kind to an elderly person (who might very well have been afraid to fly) is something we should all be willing and able to do. Like helping out a lost child in a store. Just being a decent human. I know this was addressed but R195 was just to damned nice and gracious about it.

by Anonymousreply 205December 15, 2019 6:27 AM

^I agree, but this was also the flight attendant's fault. She could have explained that the seat was for an elderly person who wanted to sit with his son. She just asked him if he was willing to move without any explanation. I probably would have said no too. I would also give up my seat so a child can sit with a parent. But that's about it. I always reserve my seat in advance and have a preference (window seat in the back and not too close to the lavatories). If someone wants to sit with family or friends, they should do the same and not wait till check in.

I actually had a "Karen" moment this year when the airline gave my window seat I had booked months ago to someone else on an international flight. I asked for the manager and made a scene. Sitting 14 hours by the aisle was just too horrifying (cannot sleep for a minute in middle or aisle seats). Ended up with an upgrade to Premium Economy and had the whole row to myself.

by Anonymousreply 206December 15, 2019 6:54 AM

Miss Thang will soon regret this mess....lol

by Anonymousreply 207December 15, 2019 7:07 AM

"Karen" looks a little like Claire Danes.

by Anonymousreply 208December 15, 2019 7:16 AM

"Karen" was lucky it wasn't Fairuza Balk. Now she would cut a bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 15, 2019 7:25 AM

Ha ha, this entitled "star" is going to get dragged for a long time after this. Especially because she still hasn't removed any of her tweets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 15, 2019 7:41 AM

How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 211December 15, 2019 7:46 AM

R99 I did report her tweet last night.

by Anonymousreply 212December 15, 2019 7:50 AM

Her follow-up tweets even days later show what a vile person she is.

by Anonymousreply 213December 15, 2019 7:50 AM

Didn't True say that the people across the aisle were laughing at the woman as well? Which means it was made a big enough deal for others around them to be aware of. Perhaps one of the reasons she did t want to move was because she felt harassed by the people who were laughing at her or maybe she just said fuck y'all.. if you want to laugh and bitch then I'm definitely not going to move.

by Anonymousreply 214December 15, 2019 8:07 AM

R214 They could have been laughing at True’s behaviour. If other people were laughing, it does seem to cast doubt on her claim that she asked ‘politely’. I reckon True caused a scene in an attempt to embarrass or intimidate the woman into moving.

by Anonymousreply 215December 15, 2019 8:20 AM

No, True said the black guys sitting nearby were laughing at the bullied woman...

by Anonymousreply 216December 15, 2019 12:51 PM

This incident has clearly shown Rachel True doesn't quite have the grasp on reality. So you never know what they were laughing about. I'd imagine she was thinking those brothers love her, THEIR YOUNG SISTAH, but in reality they might've been thinking what is that crazy old delusional grandma doing tormenting that poor woman.

BTW, did anyone notice True made fun of the woman having a flu and what she was wearing, as well? I mean, how low can you go?

by Anonymousreply 217December 15, 2019 2:24 PM

She could do a reboot of Soul Plane.

by Anonymousreply 218December 15, 2019 3:32 PM

I hope her future employers and producers see this and what an entitled cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 219December 15, 2019 3:37 PM

Isn't Rachel a psychic or something? How did she not know that the woman wasn't going to move? How did she not know this wasn't going to end well her?

But seriously, Rachel suffers from some sort of detachment from reality. Even her account of the situation doesn't match up. She says the woman "promised twice," to switch seats, but by her own account, the woman made no such promise. She merely said, "maybe," and "maybe later."

And I don't believe that the woman would have asked for a Flight Attendant's assistance because she merely "asked" a third time. Nothing about Rachel seems like she could be anything but irrational.

by Anonymousreply 220December 15, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote]I hope her future employers and producers see this and what an entitled cunt she is.

I have a feeling they don't need to see these Tweets to know any of that.

by Anonymousreply 221December 15, 2019 3:43 PM

Twitter's people are endlessly full of shit. Could it be more clear that this infantile shit is harassment? But the post stays up. Jack Dorsey, Delbius et al have zero credibility.

by Anonymousreply 222December 15, 2019 4:00 PM

Middle bitch looks a bit mannish. Possibly a M2F tranny who just wanted to sit next to this broad True (who I've never heard of).

by Anonymousreply 223December 15, 2019 4:02 PM

No, R218: "Karens on a Plane"

"I've had it with these mothafuckin' Karens, on this mothafuckin' plane!"

by Anonymousreply 224December 15, 2019 4:49 PM

[Quote] She just asked him if he was willing to move without any explanation. I probably would have said no too.

But the poster found out what it was about. He could have had the decency to move then. As mentioned above, the elderly can be as vulnerable as a child.

by Anonymousreply 225December 15, 2019 4:56 PM

^Yeah, but it's kind of rude to ask when everyone is already seated. I mean his hand luggage was already above his head and he has to find a free spot now somewhere on the plane. I have all my valuables in there and want my stuff close. Maybe he already unpacked all his stuff for the flight (phone, iPad, headphones, snack), taken off his shoes etc. Why cant they ask when everyone is still at the gate and bored anyway?

I would probably move anyway if the seats are the same and not right next to the lavatories or something, but I also think it's ok to say no.

by Anonymousreply 226December 15, 2019 5:31 PM

None of that trumps the elderly situation. "I was comfortable." - that poster really told on themselves with that one.

by Anonymousreply 227December 15, 2019 5:35 PM

I would've moved simply to get away from the crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 228December 15, 2019 5:43 PM

Well, we don't know how old this man really was. Maybe he was just a senior citizen (60-70) who preferred to sit next to his son. My father is 76 and is totally fine to sit alone on a plane for a couple of hours.

Don't be so quick to judge people and call them names if you don't know the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 229December 15, 2019 5:46 PM

[Quote] Maybe he was just a senior citizen (60-70) who preferred to sit next to his son. My father is 76 and is totally fine to sit alone on a plane for a couple of hours.

[Quote] Don't be so quick to judge people and call them names if you don't know the whole story.

And you're quick to make excuses.

by Anonymousreply 230December 15, 2019 5:51 PM

Fairuza Balk always makes me think of Frank N Furter. She could be Tim Curry's lovechild.

by Anonymousreply 231December 15, 2019 5:59 PM

I can't believe they would have assigned her the middle seat unless she had asked for it, or unless the plane was full and the aisle seat person didn't show. But the fact the fool refused to move sort of disproves that theory. That said, there's something wrong in the head with someone who would prefer a middle seat in the coach section.

by Anonymousreply 232December 15, 2019 8:03 PM

Yes, we know. It's been said about 300x already.

by Anonymousreply 233December 15, 2019 8:11 PM

[quote]I hope her future employers and producers see this and what an entitled cunt she is.

There aren't any so what does she have to worry about?

by Anonymousreply 234December 15, 2019 8:13 PM

[quote] R220: But seriously, Rachel suffers from some sort of detachment from reality. Even her account of the situation doesn't match up. She says the woman "promised twice," to switch seats, but by her own account, the woman made no such promise. She merely said, "maybe," and "maybe later."

I once heard one side of a brief phone call, then my friend relate the call to me. I told him he was editing the conversation, as we were close enough for that. We laughed. It was quite funny. But he wasn’t as crazy as this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 235December 15, 2019 8:16 PM

Sure that's annoying but my god talk about an over reaction.

by Anonymousreply 236December 15, 2019 8:20 PM

They should have hugged it out, with the entire plane erupting in applause and further hugs, the wiping away of happy tears, etc.

Yet Rachel denied the world that.

by Anonymousreply 237December 15, 2019 8:36 PM

People edit the incidents they recount all the time. It doesn't mean they're crazy, it means they're manipulative. We all are, in some fashion.

by Anonymousreply 238December 15, 2019 8:38 PM

The woman didn't attack her. The woman didn't insult her. Rachel harassed the woman for not moving to a different seat. So Rachel, with a semi-significant following, decides to very publicly humiliate and harass the woman on social media? That is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 239December 15, 2019 8:53 PM

I'm torn here. First who the FUCK wouldn't move out the middle seat and go to an aisle so that you could have some personal space.

Second, this isn't something that leads you to out someone on social media. It's just some bullshit you share over brunch or drinks with the homeys. Or start a DL thread asking I am wrong to ask the woman in the middle seat to slide over...

by Anonymousreply 240December 15, 2019 9:01 PM

Maybe Karen is a fan of the 2004 classic film EUROTRIP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 15, 2019 10:23 PM

Has Karen made a public statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 242December 15, 2019 10:55 PM

[quote]People edit the incidents they recount all the time. It doesn't mean they're crazy, it means they're manipulative. We all are, in some fashion.

Yes, but someone who is just manipulative would only state the part that benefits them, such as, "she promised to move twice." They don't generally include the information that directly contradicts the narrative they're trying to make someone believe.

by Anonymousreply 243December 15, 2019 11:01 PM

Who extracts "promises" from a stranger they met 5 seconds ago?

by Anonymousreply 244December 15, 2019 11:13 PM

As has been said earlier, some people prefer not to get banged into by the cart and every person going to the bathroom.

I had a shoulder injury that made sitting on the aisle very painful.

by Anonymousreply 245December 15, 2019 11:51 PM

She should change her name to Rachel False

by Anonymousreply 246December 16, 2019 12:13 AM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 16, 2019 12:17 AM

Could this Karen secretly be a friend of hers, And this whole thing was prearranged, it’s just a publicity thing?

by Anonymousreply 248December 16, 2019 12:28 AM

I don't even know who this actress is. The only aspect that has held my interest is someone preferring to sit in the middle seat rather than have a bit more elbow room. Still. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 249December 16, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]The only aspect that has held my interest is someone preferring to sit in the middle seat rather than have a bit more elbow room. Still. Weird.

Technically, sitting in the middle seat did give her extra elbow room... and without being bumped or having people stand in the aisle next to her.

by Anonymousreply 250December 16, 2019 12:58 AM

[quote] I'm torn here. First who the FUCK wouldn't move out the middle seat and go to an aisle so that you could have some personal space.

Maybe Rachel was entitled and snotty about asking so the lady was like, fuck this bitch, I’m staying where I am.

by Anonymousreply 251December 16, 2019 1:03 AM

If you are trying to gain notoriety as an actress, I guess this works. I never heard of her before---but now I have.

by Anonymousreply 252December 16, 2019 1:04 AM

I cant believe we have r250 replies on this non-story. I guess C-list actresses acting like C-list actresses on commercials flights really gets DL going.

Rachel True is an old stunt queen hunny. She has been around since 90s appearing here and there, pulling her little stunts.

by Anonymousreply 253December 16, 2019 3:50 AM

What other stunts has she pulled, hunnay?

by Anonymousreply 254December 16, 2019 4:38 AM

Did the flight attendant at least ask her if she takes her coffee with half and half to diffuse the tension?

by Anonymousreply 255December 16, 2019 5:05 AM

What does Brendad Ickson have to say about this?

by Anonymousreply 256December 16, 2019 5:31 AM

[quote]Someone in this thread is very upset by the use of the name "Karen." It's hardly equivalent to "Mammy," dear.

Ok, Sheniqua.

by Anonymousreply 257December 16, 2019 6:56 AM

[quote]you think Karen is the equivalent of nigger? Right? Is that how desperate you are to be seen as a victim? You're an idiot. Black people don't use it against white people simply for being white. It's used based on behavior exhibiting entitlement - like calling the police on black people having a fucking picnic. God, you're pathetic.

Okay then Dora Dumbfuck. According to your logic, all things being equal, it's okay for white people to use the "n" word "based on behavior" too. Like when someone acts ghetto for instance. Or when an angry black racist is too ignorant to grasp the concept of hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 258December 16, 2019 7:30 AM

Karens exist within all races. It is a mindset.

It does not have racial connotations - despite how delicious some here would find that to be.

by Anonymousreply 259December 16, 2019 8:23 AM

Maybe she should channel her energies into her auditions, maybe she would get work

by Anonymousreply 260December 16, 2019 11:58 AM

Perhaps that’s what this was...

by Anonymousreply 261December 16, 2019 1:42 PM

Did the airline ban her yet?

by Anonymousreply 262December 24, 2019 8:12 PM

THIS pig.

by Anonymousreply 263December 24, 2019 8:18 PM

How is this. NOT racist?

by Anonymousreply 264December 24, 2019 8:20 PM

I knew she was the black girl when she referred to the passenger as "Karen". I don't even need to read the article or tweet or whatever garbage to know that she's talking about a white woman.

I'll care when her female love interest who did pay for the seat is booted from it so a straight couple can sit together.

by Anonymousreply 265December 24, 2019 8:36 PM

She didn't want to move because you were an aggressive asshole.

by Anonymousreply 266December 28, 2019 5:38 AM

So did the company apologizes to her yet?

by Anonymousreply 267January 31, 2020 11:54 AM

Many attackers really believe themselves to be victims while carrying out an attack.

The healthcare system in the US is really failing people who could be helped with some therapy to work on the huge chips on their shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 268January 31, 2020 12:12 PM

Any grievance, no matter how fabricated by a "POC", is to be believed. BELIEVE ALL POC VICTIMS!!! None of them are liars or instigators!!!

by Anonymousreply 269January 31, 2020 12:13 PM

She's 53 years old. My mind is blown. She looks about 20 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 270April 20, 2020 7:31 PM

R270 Read she's Wiccan. Perhaps that may have something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 271April 20, 2020 7:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!