Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Going Bi for Gays the new "I'm Bi!" used by straight women?

I'm following the queeniest queen who ever kweened on Twitter. Yes, he's got a hot body and he's a redhead and a nice cock. He lives in an apartment with another mostly shirtless queen, and they seem to be boyfriends. He has "Bi" in his profile. He has an OnlyFans where he fucks (and is fucked) by ONLY GUYS.

We ALL know the straight girls who claim to be bi and talk about women's boobs and how hot they are in front of straight guys in order to make themselves more attractive - to the MEN. They would not, however, likely ever be found munching carpet in real life.

This Twitter queen - every now and then he'll post status updates like "I'm soooo fucking bi" in reference to some woman. He doesn't mean it as a "OMG I would fuck Cardi B/some K-pop skank/whoever else I love her music so much" sort of way, he means it in a "I want to bang hot chix and motorboat their boobies with my face" sort of way. Yet I'm curious if this kween has EVER come close enough to a naked, nude vagina in real life to touch it.

Bi people also have this whole "we're so labeled and put upon!" thing going as well, so they get to claim they're victims, which is why it might be attractive to those who are seeking some label but aren't comfortable with "nonbinary" or "demisexual" or any of the other 20 common ways of saying you're a) a huge narcissist and b) exhausting to deal with.

Has bisexuality become the new "nonbinary"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2019 3:24 AM

OP, it’s ignorant to think effeminancy is inconsistent with being bu

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2019 1:13 AM

Being bi

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2019 1:14 AM

r1 show me proof otherwise pls

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2019 1:15 AM

Gays label themselves as “bi” in order to attract more “straight” men.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2019 1:18 AM

Who cares? Don’t you have a life a to tend to? This is such a ginned up thread. There is no there there.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2019 1:18 AM

r5 why does it trigger you so?

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2019 1:21 AM

Hey OP - you're very impolite. Post the name and like to your bi twink's page, for chrissakes. Nobody cares about you and your musings. We want to see the hot bi femmy twink.

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2019 1:25 AM

Here he is! He's also deaf, which he clearly LETS US KNOW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2019 1:28 AM

Interestingly, I just noticed he removed "bi" from his profile description.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2019 1:29 AM

He needs to get out of his Staten Island raised ranch and move on. Stunted basement bi dreams of his mother, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2019 1:33 AM

R6/OP, the triggered one here seems to be you. You deliberately use some super femme guy as an example of bi people. I can guarantee not that many bi guys would see him as someone to represent them. BTW, not that there's anything wrong with being super femme and bi. It's very well possible he loves pussy. I was a rather femme boy in my teens and I had girls running after me, and I dated them and had sex with them. I can imagine it's still the same with some girls who absolutely love non-masculine guys.

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2019 1:36 AM

r11 is so concerned about this thread, which he says is "nothing! nothing to see here!" that he has to come back and post a long paragraph about it. Clearly You Are Triggered, just own it!

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2019 2:27 AM

r11 I'm guessing eventually you figured out you were gay, since having sex with women in your teens isn't that uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2019 2:28 AM

OP/R6/R12/R13, you're a bit damaged puppy, aren't ya? R11 was my first post in this thread, which btw seems to only serve as just another bi-bashing thread. Are you a clichéd bi-hating gay man or a troll attacking gay/bi community?

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2019 2:57 AM

r14 it's a legitimate question. Or... you could take it out of context and make it into "bi bashing", because you're a perpetual victim.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2019 3:04 AM

Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2019 7:07 PM

He looks deformed in this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 15, 2019 10:27 PM

Even if he were a pansexual public domain slut, he wouldn't fuck you, OP. Just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 18December 15, 2019 10:40 PM

'"He doesn't mean it as a "OMG I would fuck Cardi B/some K-pop skank/whoever else I love her music so much"'

Do gay guys actually say stuff like that? Lol that doesn't sound very gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 19December 15, 2019 10:52 PM

Isn't that Lamb Chop?

by Anonymousreply 20December 15, 2019 11:14 PM

R19 perhaps you were too busy "lol"ing to hear.

by Anonymousreply 21December 15, 2019 11:34 PM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2019 1:41 AM

I do know the biggest kaween in my office claims to be bi - and definitely fits OP’s description of narcissistic attention whore. Because nobody asked in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2019 1:52 AM

Aha!

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2019 3:04 AM

OP he meant bi POLAR!

by Anonymousreply 25December 16, 2019 3:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!