Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why did Bernie Sanders endorse fat, disgusting Cenk Uygur

He's like the Turkish Harvey Weinstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2020 2:28 PM

Because Cenk is BernieBro #1

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2019 5:51 PM

QUID. PRO. QUO.

Bernie is a sellout politician like the rest. The aftermath of 2016 should prove it enough. His silence on HRC smearing Tulsi Gabbard (who threw away her DNC position in protest of the corruption in the primaries) should prove it, too.

Cenk is a loudmouth idiot and I hope he goes down in flames.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2019 5:56 PM

Endorse him for what??? Don't tell me this dick slug is running for office!

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2019 5:56 PM

Yes he is running for Katie Hill's seat in the suburbs north of Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Cenk has been a BernieBro for years, which means that (like with all BernieBros) he's never wrong. About anything. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2019 6:00 PM

He did it just to ruffle your muumuu, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2019 6:03 PM

Because, OP .....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2019 6:07 PM

Because TYT, is nothing more than a Bernie Sanders fan club.

But I still watch them though.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2019 6:09 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2019 8:24 PM

[quote]“I hear my supporters who were frustrated”

So not because of what Cenk said but because his supporters were frustrated. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote]“Cenk is not accepting endorsements so I am withdrawing mine.”

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2019 9:07 PM

He’s a Republican who wrote that there was no Armenian genocide. Fuck him. Fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2019 9:09 PM

Fuck off, OP. You fat fuck!

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2019 9:10 PM

Cenk is a gross sexist & misogynist, who is running against a woman.

Bernie HATES women and LOVES sexist misogynists, and ALWAYS endorses men running against women.

Of course Bernie endorsed Cenk.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2019 11:19 PM

He retracted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2019 11:26 PM

Yes, he retracted it becaues Cenk said he wouldn't accept endorsements. Bernie did NOT retract it because Cenk is a grotesque genocide-denying, bestiality-condoning, sexist misogynist asshole.

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2019 11:53 PM

Hasan Piker (Cenk's nephew) and Ana Kasparian of TYT are going after an anti-Bernie Twitter user who dredged up the worst and grossest stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 11:59 PM

r17 Yup, they are doxxing her hard. Cenk's nephew is basically streaming on Twitch 24/7, leading an intifada against that poor woman who simply posted those remarks online.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2019 12:02 AM

R17/R18, Hasan sounds like a fucking douche. At least she is sharing all his crap so he cannot deny anything she says.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2019 12:48 AM

Bernie's stans are fucking TOXIC.

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2019 1:42 AM

^ Yep—not that far removed from the alt-right, really.

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2019 1:45 AM

But R20, haven't you heard? Bernie will save the universe and give us all free gold! And he marched with Jesus 2000 years ago! And he fought to free the slaves! And he's the white brother's cousin's daughter's uncle of MLK!

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2019 1:47 AM

Cenk was sort of hot back in the day at Columbia Law School. As I recall, he appeared shirless as one of the Village People in the annual satirical musical.

by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2020 5:00 AM

I hate this old bastard and always have. Sorry,but I wish his fucking heart issues would have grounded him permanently. Just so fucking sick of him.

by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2020 5:20 AM

Bernie endorsed Cenk because Cenk is a disgusting sexist misogynist pig, just like Bernie is.

by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2020 2:22 PM

Bernie is a misogynist. He's always been a misogynist. No one who publishes a fucking essay about how he thinks all women secretly have rape fantasies has an eventual epiphany that women are whole human beings, on par with me. He's a louse.

by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2020 2:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!