Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NPH and Burtka Provide DL a Christmas Gift

So much to...uh, discuss.

Also, anyone else tired of the Old Navy ads?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2019 5:34 AM

I mean... Harlem?

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2019 4:02 PM

The upstairs living room decor is ugly as sin. Has Neil had something done to his face? He looks different.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2019 5:56 PM

She’s just old, hunty.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2019 6:35 PM

They are such a lovely couple. Unlike you all.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2019 6:48 PM

Not “tasteful friends” worthy?

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2019 7:42 PM

Attention whores!

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote]I mean... Harlem?

Closer to the black and Dominican dick. Have you seen the price of a cab these days? And Uber will just snitch and sell their stories to TMZ. Both of them can go into one of those downlow barber shops in Harlem and get their needs met.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2019 7:46 PM

TWO double-digit Xmas tress?! Not a grease fire, but a Xmas tree conflagration seems apt.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2019 7:53 PM

David said “Let’s pop on a sex tape”. That was Neil’s interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2019 8:17 PM

How does Neil stay so thin and fit? He looks great for his age, whatever it is.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2019 1:17 AM

Nice digs.

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2019 4:59 AM

I was hoping for an irreconcilable divorce announcement for the holidays, and an apology for that lifestyles book.

by Anonymousreply 12December 17, 2019 5:03 AM

[quote]Both of them can go into one of those downlow barber shops in Harlem and get their needs met.

Sorry but I always thought David Burtka was hot as fuck and would happily take care of his needs while NPH is out of town.

by Anonymousreply 13December 17, 2019 5:20 AM

I love that Burtka ass too R13. Now phatter than ever. Beautiful brownstone too, but far too much questionable art and photos junking it up. Makes the place seem heavy. I want that fucking animatronic parrot though. The taxidermy monkeys are a No No No.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2019 5:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!