Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thank you for admitting Sanders and Warren will be the ticket...

And unlike Corbyn, will win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 6:53 PM

You are DELUSIONAL, OP!

Neither will be on the ticket which will win WITHOUT them!

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2019 5:23 AM

R2 It’s already been decided.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2019 7:07 AM

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2019 7:08 AM

Americans aren't smart enough to vote for them...

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2019 7:13 AM

OP -- There is a whole other world out there besides the one in your head.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2019 7:14 AM

No democrat (in my midwest area) would vote for them so I see Trump democrats crossing over (like Reagan democrats in the 80s).

I would leave my ballot blank.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2019 7:33 AM

Bernie and Liz are winning.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2019 6:34 PM

But does anyone really think Bernie's ego would allow him to run as Warren's VP?

I have my doubts.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2019 6:40 PM

First, they'll come for Sanders and Warren,

Then, they'll come for the journalists.

Without the press we will have no idea of what's going on, but can assume they're rounding-up: all the undocumented; homosexual men in general; minority men; the homeless; the disabled;

and me.

Biden/Abrams 2020.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2019 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!