Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cosby won’t be getting out of prison anytime soon

Camille ain't happy about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2019 12:07 PM

Oh, no, how terrible, or something.

He's more like America's pervy uncle at this point.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2019 2:08 AM

That is really sad. The poor man being discriminated against just because he has money and is African-American. He should never of had to spend even one day in prison!

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2019 2:21 AM

Justice is served.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2019 2:58 AM

It's generally not the best idea to take an appeal to a higher court while calling the judicial system corrupt. America's dad? More like America's perv!

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2019 3:10 AM

He should get life just for approving that awful Bobby McFerrin version of The Cosby Show theme song.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2019 3:12 AM

Camille is a cunt she knew what was up, stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2019 3:15 AM

Camille has zero self-worth.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2019 3:19 AM

He profited off of the health problems of the African-American community with his Coke and Jell-O ads. Especially diabetes. Let’s not act like he was WEB Du Bois or anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2019 4:05 AM

He should have rubbed her head for good luck or something.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2019 4:09 AM

They need to stop with that "America's Dad" shit.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2019 4:12 AM

According to the last article I read, he’s not in prison. He lives in his palatial home under house arrest. It’s somewhere between 7,000 and 10,000 ft.²

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2019 5:38 AM

link?

by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2019 12:25 AM

Camille the enabler, is lucky her ass isn’t locked up too.

by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2019 12:39 AM

Calling the judges racist, corrupt, and incestuous seems like a sure-fire way to get them to let him out early.

by Anonymousreply 14December 15, 2019 12:48 AM

God hates Camille - two dead kids and disgraced husband in jail.

by Anonymousreply 15December 15, 2019 1:33 AM

[quote]They need to stop with that "America's Dad" shit.

?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 15, 2019 3:08 AM

You don't put a blind 80 year man in prison. That is cruel and unusual punishment!

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2019 1:55 AM

Can they force therapy on a prisoner? He is long overdue.

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2019 2:33 AM

You don’t force yourself on lesbians with your penis, R17. That, to a woman-loving woman, is cruel and unusual punishment for a crime only committed in the mind of the executioner.

There is no punishment too severe for what he did. I want reparations for all his abusive heteronormative bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2019 1:39 PM

Would you all like to see Ryan Murphy do An American Horror Story about this crime spree?

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2019 10:00 PM

Lifetime presents "Grab' em In The Puddin' - The Bill Cosby Story"

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2019 10:10 PM

And yet, the woman who lied on emmitt till in 1955 is still alive and walks free.

Harvey Weinstein

Matt Lauer

Charlie Rose

Bill O'Reilly

Roger Ailes etc.

None of these men went to jail. But Cosby sits, for something that was already settled and sealed and we thought put to bed. But metoo opened it back up, it was relitigated and now Cosby sits behind bars. The unfairness, racial bias, and injustice towards people of color, will never be forgotten. America is in decline for a reason. The universe is going to eat this country alive for what it's done to the most vulnerable. Bill Cosby is not innocent, but farnese and equality in justice should be a paramount, but it not. This falls squarely on the white race.

What goes around, comes around. White Americas day is coming.

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2019 10:25 PM

[quote] He should never of had

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 23December 18, 2019 10:44 PM

If I was Camille, I would get a nice gentleman friend to keep me warm at night with Cosby’s money. Camille is a bw from another generation. She reminds me of my grandma and aunts, you never ever leave your husband. You stay with him no matter what. That’s camille’s mentality

by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2019 10:52 PM

He will probably die in prison. And she will get his money. She must get off on the druggings and rapes perpetuated by this piece of shit. The only reason why she would want him out. Fuck her. You ain’t getting your wish bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2019 10:57 PM

Black people shouldn’t be punished for their crimes because racism.

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2019 11:57 PM

And yet, white men get away with everything.

by Anonymousreply 27December 19, 2019 12:41 AM

It disgusts me that people are making this about race. It makes me take other legitimate instances of racism less seriously. I don't have any doubt that he is guilty. Just because he played a lovable dad on tv does not mean he is that character. He is as much "america's dad" as an actor on ER is a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 28December 19, 2019 12:47 AM

The Pudding Pop money dried up. Residuals on Fat Albert gone. Cosby Show too.

Does the Widow Madoff have any suggestions or tips?

by Anonymousreply 29December 19, 2019 1:55 AM

[italic]Fat Albert[/italic] had some of the worst animation ever seen on American TV. When Hallmark owned Filmation, they only saved tapes and not film negatives. The reaction in the animation industry was one of schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 30December 19, 2019 12:05 PM

MAD TV spoofed it mercilessly…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2019 12:07 PM

…and so did [italic]Animaniacs[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2019 12:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!