Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

20 year old with FOUR boyfriends is pregnant.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 11, 2020 10:14 PM

She looks just like the men she is banging. Eww.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2019 12:35 AM

I guess there really IS someone for everyone...or four someones...

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2019 12:37 AM

Of course she’s a dirty filthy British.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2019 12:40 AM

Chrissy Metz in the cute rom-com version:

"Four Men and a Big Lady"

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2019 12:40 AM

FLERIDUH

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2019 12:49 AM

She looks "special needs" and so do all 4 of her boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2019 12:56 AM

Maybe you don't know how vaginas work, but a woman isn't going to be more worn out because she slept with a bunch of guys than she would be if she had monogamous sex 1000 times with one guy

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2019 12:58 AM

Polyamorists are always so ugly. Thanks for the ruining the fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2019 12:59 AM

Of course, they live in Florida

Her “protective older brother” is a woman???

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2019 12:59 AM

Is it too soon to call Child Protective Services or should we wait for the baby to be born?

I wouldn’t trust my kid around any of them.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2019 1:02 AM

The dumb procreating the dumb; yeah, we're doomed.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2019 1:05 AM

Tell us all about your magic pussy, so we can do the same!

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2019 1:06 AM

Best Lipstick Alley post:

“I was about to come in and give homegirl some serious kudos and say how jealous I am of her living her best life.

Then I saw her mens....”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2019 1:06 AM

R13, Geezus Christ, I'm crying,

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2019 1:15 AM

The ginger, who is the biological baby daddy, is wearing nail polish. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2019 1:17 AM

Slag.

Can she or any of them afford this future crotchfruit?

And to think Britain once ruled the world!

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2019 1:20 AM

They’re not British R16. They live in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2019 1:22 AM

Funny how gay men think it's okay to have sex with strangers in bathrooms but call women like this "sluts"

Although I kind of agree with r8. People want to believe that anyone with an adventurous sex life must be super hot, but that's not always the case

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2019 1:24 AM

It's been done. It was called Mamma Mia!

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2019 1:30 AM

Blah

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2019 1:37 AM

And before M, there was Gina...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Kill it before it multiplies.

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2019 1:40 AM

I don't get the whole polyamory thing. Isn't it just awkward for everyone involved?

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2019 1:41 AM

They are clearly nerds, and their kind is incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2019 1:41 AM

R18. Get the fuck out of here. Cruising a restroom, for a gay man in the 70s or 80s, isn't the same thing. Why are you coming here to attact gay men? Get fuck out (if that's possible).

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2019 1:42 AM

Love how Tori's "older brother" assumes the gender of the fetus, just because of what a silly old sonogram says!

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2019 1:42 AM

The ginger baby daddy is the cutest of all the fugs. She should just stick with that one and friend zone the other three. Travis is the ugliest troll who ever trolled. He's hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2019 1:45 AM

Living her best life!!

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2019 1:47 AM

"protective older brother" LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2019 1:47 AM

R25, why don't you get the fuck out? I am gay, I just find it funny how so many gay men are such hypocrites about things like this

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2019 1:48 AM

Who is the dimwit poster who keeps insisting these Florida trailer trash cretins are British?

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2019 1:50 AM

This could NEVER happen in Little Britain!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2019 1:56 AM

R7 [quote]Maybe you don't know how vaginas work

Where do you think you are?? Of course we don't know how vaginas work, nor do we want to.

And yes, as others have said, this is the face of polyamory! Gross!! Normal looking people don't need to do these weird arrangements and have too much self respect to do so. Typical Florida.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2019 2:10 AM

Amen, R33!!

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2019 2:15 AM

[quote] They’re not British [R16]. They live in Florida.

Britain is the Florida of western Europe.

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2019 2:16 AM

I met a gorgeous, wealthy man in a cafe on Maui last year. Mid-30s. Already semi-retired due to some great investments. Really interesting guy. We talked for two hours.

At some point he began explaining his relationship philosophy, which is of poly variety. I was intrigued. I mean, hot guy, rich? Sure, play the field, right? Have it all! Nope. Turns out, he has one girlfriend that he is crazy about. This girlfriend has another main boyfriend besides him. My acquaintance doesn't have any other partners--only this one girl.

I began to see him differently as he continued explaining how he was drawn to alternate sexual and romantic experiences. He didn't look that handsome anymore. He started to seem more of a pathetic person with masochistic issues. What does he gain from his journey into polyamory, if he's monogamous to a woman, and feels constantly triggered by the fact that she has another boyfriend?? That just sounds like garden variety cuckolding. No fun.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2019 2:19 AM

R36 Straight people are weird!

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2019 2:22 AM

R36 sounds made up. Even guys who don't claim to be polyamorous cheat on their wives and gfs. Even the supposedly moral Christian ones cheat....

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2019 2:26 AM

[quote] Says she'd love it if at least one of them found another partner.

I'm assuming she's hoping one of these men will find another *female* partner that she can fuck as well. Is she trying to avoid being a lesbian? Rather be "polyamorous"? I'm guessing the men are all gay or at least bisexual. They, also, would rather be polyamorous than gay.

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2019 2:28 AM

R39 thinks everyone in the world is gay

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2019 2:34 AM

I'd be hoping they found other partners, too.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2019 2:35 AM

R38 When I was talking to him, it seemed more to me like he was super vulnerable and had some childhood issues. His mom sounded very cold. Maybe this "arrangement" is unconsciously a comfort zone for him - this kind of chronic yearning, and not getting as much attention as he needed. No getting his needs met. That's my armchair diagnosis anyway. He was oblivious to this interpretation. He thought he was exploring his sexuality in empowering ways. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2019 2:41 AM

Well, I have no objection. But, this is probably why men started subjugating and controlling women; the power of the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2019 2:42 AM

[quote]What does he gain from his journey into polyamory

A beard. He is obviously gay and was hitting on you. He wanted you to rescue him from an unsatisfying situation.

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2019 2:56 AM

R44 Well talking about his pussy problems with him for an hour didn't get me hard, weirdly

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2019 3:06 AM

She knows how to play Poke-a-man.

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2019 3:21 AM

A couple of them have some slight potential, with some weight loss and styling tips. But I dont know WHO would fuck the bucktoothed one with glasses . Shamefully I have to admit I live in the same city.

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2019 3:24 AM

It would be better if she didn't know who the father is ... Maury would pay her big bucks for having the reveal on his show.

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2019 3:26 AM

Jesus, straight men will stick their dick in anything.

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2019 3:29 AM

They all look like they're, shall we say, good at coding.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]Polyamorists are always so ugly.

Same applies to exhibitionists, swingers, groupsex lovers, people into S&M, people with foot fetishes, etc. It seems like most of them are fucking hideous.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2019 3:41 AM

Who would have figured one of them would be wearing a Star Wars shirt...

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2019 4:27 AM

100% chance they all are.

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2019 4:28 AM

Great Florida.

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2019 4:35 AM

Florida is such a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2019 5:20 AM

R51, Why would your statement be true? Swingers are all hideous? WTF? Not disagreeing with you as I don't know any swingers or exhibitionists or those into S&M et al.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2019 5:27 AM

And I can’t even get one date?

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2019 5:32 AM

EWWWWW EWWWWW EWEWEWEWWWWW

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2019 5:33 AM

I can't even get ONE boyfriend, and this ugly skank is dating FOUR guys at once, and they're all cool with it?

Jesus wept.

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2019 5:36 AM

They're all first cousins

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2019 5:38 AM

By and large, most polyamorists are largely bi and large.

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2019 5:39 AM

R59 if you'd settle for a boyfriend like those pictured in the article, you could have multiple partners, too!

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2019 6:01 AM

She doesn't look 7 months pregnant in those pictures...she just looks fat. And they're all so cartoonishly ugly.

I suspect the whole story is made up.

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2019 6:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2019 7:33 AM

Polyamorous is not polyglamorous

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2019 7:53 AM

She’s 20?! If you said she was 40 I’d believe it.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2019 7:58 AM

Ethan and Marc would be kinda cute if they lost some weight and started taking regular showers (you just KNOW they have BO).

She wouldn't look too bad either if she shed about half of her body weight and got a decent age-appropriate haircut.

I'll leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2019 8:32 AM

" He thought he was exploring his sexuality in empowering ways. Lol."

And you thought you were better than him.

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2019 8:36 AM

I see a new TLC show coming soon. “Brotherhusbands”.

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2019 8:51 AM

Isn't it sad when regular people settle for other regular people? Hollywood fed us the idea that a fat couch potato can find true love with a hot model and fat fraus can find some uber hot rich guy who isn't allergic to her cats!

And here I am, glad to be single rather than settle for some regular shlub. *crickets chirping*

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2019 9:26 AM

She looks kind of cute, in a female nerd kind of way, standing up. And she has a beautiful, bright smile. I think she could do better since her guys look like lazy bums.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2019 9:28 AM

I agree she's better looking than the guys, and could be quite attractive with some weight loss and styling. Maybe she doesn't care about looks. But the fact that the guys are all so ugly gives her a lot of power in the relationship(s).

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2019 9:39 AM

R52 you're demonstrating you're a blithering idiot. There's no such thing as an "aspie". Asperger Syndrome was removed from Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in 2013 because it's not real.

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2019 10:06 AM

Regardless of the circumstances, nobody 20 and single should be having a baby. Leave out Florida. Ignorance occurs everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2019 10:14 AM

[quote] Normal looking people don't need to do these weird arrangements

Some of the most beautiful men I’ve ever known have been “polyamorous”. They also happened to be narcissists, incapable of monogamy or commitment.

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2019 10:29 AM

These people are all nerds for whom polyamory is just a desperate ploy to ensure they always have a full table for their "game" obsession.

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2019 10:51 AM

It's often the ones who couldn't get laid in high school:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2019 10:58 AM

Thanks for keeping at least a few undatables out of the pool.

by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2019 11:03 AM

R77 you can call me "old fashioned" but high school students should not be having sex. My buddy and I got together and fooled around, but we didn't try to have sex until just before graduation. Didn't work because we didn't know what we were doing. Straights have no business having sex in high school. Would I permit my child to have sex while in high school? NO!

by Anonymousreply 79December 6, 2019 11:08 AM

Correction: who couldn't get a date in high school.

by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2019 11:23 AM

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2019 11:25 AM

Incel Fraupotomous pretending to be a gay man ALERT

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2019 11:27 AM

She's one of those people who will only make $18,000 per year.

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2019 1:23 PM

^^That would make her a raging success in that trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2019 1:36 PM

Is this one a “Spoonie”, too?

by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2019 2:28 PM

R85 what's a spoonie? Unbelievable how outraged gay people are about suffering discrimination and a lack of rights, then when I come to gay sight, bitches are obsessed with labeling and insulting people!

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2019 2:32 PM

The hunchback on the right looks like he's clinging for dear life to her hand across the schlubby one.

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2019 3:28 PM

You certainly know how to find the BOOZE AND THE BOYS, CHRISTINA

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2019 3:30 PM

I love how they’re estimating who the father is. Get a fucking DNA test. I hope they’re right because he’s the best looking of the crew

by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2019 3:33 PM

R59, all the guys are ugly. Nothing much to be jealous about

by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2019 3:38 PM

I seriously don't care what they look like. I don't think that's the main take-away here, that they should all be better-looking. (Anyway, I find dorks, geeks and nerds sort of adorable. They can be quite witty, smart and playful.) She seems tolerant, patient, and nurturing. I almost feel like, she's like the House Mom, or the dorm RA, around which the boys hover and swoon. I am not buying that this would be any of the four suitors' PREFERENCE to share a girlfriend with three other dudes. It feels way more about:

1.) Ensuring, as social outcasts, that they all get their get their attention, affection, communal and companionship needs met--even if it means getting only a slice of her puss pie once a week, instead of getting the entire pie nightly

2) More people in the household = less overhead per person. Again, this is a survival thing. Because, not to be catty but I don't feel like they aspire to high-paying jobs or anything of that nature. And that is fine. But this is a way to make minimum-wage or part-time jobs work out for them as a sustainable lifestyle.

The kid will either have it really good, being surrounded by caring adults...or really bad, when she realizes she has four beta males for dads and an overweight woman for an uncle.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2019 4:04 PM

R88, if Joan actually said that, she was projecting because that's what that mentally ill bitch did. She knew where to find the liquor (special-order 100-proof Smirnoff Vodka she always had carted with her, she could taste the difference) and the men, as well as an occasional box lunch with women. She also couldn't get by without cigarettes, even when she was on her deathbed with cancer. Fuck her and her wussy grandson trying to restore her image. I hope she's in Hades.

R86

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2019 4:18 PM

R50, "they’re delayed hun. The men are delayed"

by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2019 4:37 PM

I bet the ones who aren't responsible for the baby will be a lot less into this situation once she pops it out. I'm sure they can head back to the comic book store or wherever else dumpy chicks like her make themselves available when they are hard up and ready to settle.

by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2019 4:53 PM

By and large, polyamorous people are usually bi and large.

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2019 5:09 PM

Is it going to be a four way split on child support?

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2019 5:10 PM

R134, I read the lipstick alley thread on this and it was way funnier. Honestly, their humor is similar to DL, so I don't understand the animosity.

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2019 5:13 PM

R134, I read the lipstick alley thread on this and it was way funnier. Honestly, their humor is similar to DL, so I don't understand the animosity.

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2019 5:13 PM

I didn't click twice, so I have no idea why that posted twice

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2019 5:14 PM

And the post was meant for R13...Christ, I'm a mess.

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2019 5:15 PM

I prefer quality over quantity.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2019 5:16 PM

R57 She has four boyfriends, but at what cost? Would you date any of these guys?

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2019 5:23 PM

A DNA test will show they're all related.

by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2019 5:27 PM

I agree R100.

Some more Lipstick Alley posts for the others:

"Also, all those people in a relationship and nobody is bothering to keep the garden looking nice? "

"I have no words for their arrangement except that it looks like something straight out of tumblr and OkCupid."

"What in the short bus is going on ? "

"I guess it's better than getting pumped and dumped by a dusty baby daddy?"

"They shouldn't be passing down that ugly to any child."

"Is it just me or do they all seem delayed?..... and only one of the guys seems happy the rest look like hostages."

And this one in response to the remark, "What we are surprised by is the quality of men she picked." Someone responded, "To be fair, she's swinging in her league. "

by Anonymousreply 104December 6, 2019 5:28 PM

R96 no because only one of them got her pregnant. That the law in FL.

R80 and R102, this is not personal. So what if they couldn't get a date and couldn't get laid in high school. I remember my high school valedictorian. That applied to him. Do you think he cared? I won't bother to tell you what he does now and how much money he earns, but regardless what you do, it doesn't hold a candle to him. He and I knew that then, and that's what matters. We always have our hands and endless imaginations. We make contributions to the world while other people are concerned about how they appear and acquiring sex.

by Anonymousreply 105December 6, 2019 5:32 PM

R104, that's 100% ignorant ghetto trash with no empathy for others.

by Anonymousreply 106December 6, 2019 5:36 PM

Shoo R106

by Anonymousreply 107December 6, 2019 5:40 PM

To be fair, all the quotes from R104 sound very DL. I would have guessed that they were from DLers rather than LSAers.

by Anonymousreply 108December 6, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote]that's 100% ignorant ghetto trash with no empathy for others.

So your racism is so strong that you said something THIS stupid...on DL? DL. This place?

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2019 6:17 PM

She is DL personification alive.

by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2019 6:20 PM

R109, R110 don't try to race-bait. I've had African-American and other minority friends my entire life. You two couldn't scrape together 3 between you. Go back under the rock from which you originated.

by Anonymousreply 111December 6, 2019 6:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 6, 2019 6:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 6, 2019 6:27 PM

R111, you know nothing about my life. The fact that you would use the "some of my best friends..." bullshit to defend the stupidity of your post is laughable. Did you fall on your head, moron? DL is full of gay people with a lack of empathy and you have the fucking nerve to refer to the blacks women over at LSA as "ghetto trash" as if THIS site doesn't have god damned threads making jokes about even kids who are murdered. Had those women over there seen one of those threads and said "homo trash have no empathy," WTF would your reaction be to that?

You immediately went to the race thing to attack their lack of empathy when the very foundation of DL is THAT. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 114December 6, 2019 6:30 PM

black* women

by Anonymousreply 115December 6, 2019 6:30 PM

Nothing more offensive to DL than an unattractive woman with multiple boyfriends

by Anonymousreply 116December 6, 2019 6:31 PM

R116 3 of them are trolls, 1 is passable. Definitely not jealous.

by Anonymousreply 117December 6, 2019 6:37 PM

Something I've noticed about people with "alternative lifestyles" and kink:

THEY'RE FUCKING UGLY NERDS who are doing it out of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 118December 6, 2019 6:59 PM

[quote]There's no such thing as an "aspie". Asperger Syndrome was removed from Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in 2013 because it's not real.

It's still used in the vernacular as code for "high functioning autistic," R73. My clients did not lose their original Asperger's diagnosis when the DSM merged it back in with autism. Until they are rediagnosed, they still refer to themselves as having Asperger's.

by Anonymousreply 119December 6, 2019 6:59 PM

[quote]THEY'RE FUCKING UGLY NERDS who are doing it out of desperation.

So? Let them. Nerds need lovin', too. My only concern is that the ugliest husband will passive-aggressively drop the baby on its head a few times.

by Anonymousreply 120December 6, 2019 7:04 PM

They look like the kind of people who crack each other up by quoting the Knights Who Say "Ni."

by Anonymousreply 121December 6, 2019 7:29 PM

There's nothing wrong with having multiple partners unless they look like that.

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2019 7:41 PM

She looks JUST like my late aunt when she was about 40. And shes 20?!! Something is very wrong here (besides the fug quartet).

by Anonymousreply 123December 6, 2019 7:44 PM

The redhead is acceptable but he needs better clothes and hair. Her first man Travis looks mentally handicapped.

by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2019 7:46 PM

That Hobbity-looking guy gives me serious saboteur vibes. I wonder if this quint-amorous union will become a quad-amorous one when he realizes that the baby is yet more competition for the queen bee's attention.

by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2019 7:57 PM

At least there were no fatalities at the gender reveal party where they found out they are having a girl child.

by Anonymousreply 126December 6, 2019 8:11 PM

I wonder what they're going to do for the 6-8+ weeks when her pussy is out of commission after birth.

by Anonymousreply 127December 6, 2019 8:11 PM

The world of heterosexuals is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 128December 6, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote]I can't even get ONE boyfriend, and this ugly skank is dating FOUR guys at once, and they're all cool with it?

Yeah, but look at the guys. Would you rather be single or with a guy like one of those?

by Anonymousreply 129December 6, 2019 8:24 PM

She has the face of a young Jack Osbourne on a Kelly Osbourne body.

by Anonymousreply 130December 6, 2019 8:27 PM

R130

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 6, 2019 8:40 PM

At first, I thought that gurlfriend shouldn't be so greedy. 4 mens is too many. Then I took a look at their faces and I said, "You go, girl. You take all them ugly mens out of action so we don't have to have them leering at our boobies!" Gurlfriend deserves a medal.

by Anonymousreply 132December 6, 2019 8:50 PM

They're still going to leer at your boobies, in fact even more so now that she's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 133December 6, 2019 9:13 PM

I have met a few people who are into “alternative lifestyles” and they are unequivocally, all, to the person, hideous as human beings as well. They’re not just physically repulsive, they are awful people. Ugly people get laid all the time if they’re presentable and have decent personalities but all these gamer dorks are often shitty and irritating. A lot of them start having sex really late in life and fetishize it. Cf. Terry Dan Savage’s concubine.

by Anonymousreply 134December 6, 2019 9:37 PM

"I wonder what they're going to do for the 6-8+ weeks when her pussy is out of commission after birth."

Well, two of them said they'd tried getting it on back in high school, but it was a massive fail. I imagine their porn use will increase-- if that's even possible.

by Anonymousreply 135December 6, 2019 10:14 PM

Romance, Gen Z Style

by Anonymousreply 136December 6, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote]"I wonder what they're going to do for the 6-8+ weeks when her pussy is out of commission after birth."

Back to 4chan/reddit/WoW

by Anonymousreply 137December 6, 2019 10:18 PM

She is truly vile.

by Anonymousreply 138December 6, 2019 10:32 PM

UGLY

Four ^ boyfriends..

by Anonymousreply 139December 6, 2019 11:09 PM

Perhaps her sister, who is now her “protective older brother”, can accommodate their needs R127.

by Anonymousreply 140December 6, 2019 11:27 PM

Here's the YouTube vid without going to the daily fail site. Soome comments are hilarious.

Can someone post the link to the LSA thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 6, 2019 11:32 PM

Those Youtube comments made me laugh out loud, R141. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 142December 6, 2019 11:54 PM

Here you go R141

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 6, 2019 11:56 PM

OMG, R142, I'm glad you mentioned the comments because I just looked. Hilarious

"Suddenly being alone doesn’t seem so bad. "

"Ethan has seen the abyss, and it gazed back into him. "

"Lmao ethan blink once if u want us to save you"

" Ethan looks like he is 100% done with his life, poor guy "

"should make an appointement with the psychiatrist for the baby right away "

"There is not enough Jack Daniels and a room dark enough to get me there. "

"Shes dating her entire local gamestop "

by Anonymousreply 144December 7, 2019 12:02 AM

YT: "Most of these guys look like they shouldn't even legally be allowed around children. "

by Anonymousreply 145December 7, 2019 12:05 AM

No mention of a job. Are they all on welfare and EBT?

by Anonymousreply 146December 7, 2019 12:14 AM

YT: "It's ok guys, the child will be black. "

by Anonymousreply 147December 7, 2019 12:14 AM

She knows the redhead is the father because of the timing? So in other words, the other three aren't getting any sex.

by Anonymousreply 148December 7, 2019 12:15 AM

All of them as fug as the day is long

by Anonymousreply 149December 7, 2019 12:16 AM

YouTube comment:

[quote]Imagine waking one night from a horrific dream, drenched in sweat and clenching your sheets to regain a hold on reality. You breathe deeply, smiling to yourself for allowing your emotions to take over your logical nature. You turn over in bed, slapping your face directly into Tory’s unwashed folds, immediately releasing a latent stench of canned meats straight into your gaping mouth. You bolt up to run from the room, yet there stands Travis in the doorframe, his 96-pound frame mixed with his look of lust leering at you from over his glasses, intimidating you back into the bedroom. Your nightmare has only just begun.

by Anonymousreply 150December 7, 2019 12:17 AM

Why are people in unusual sexual couplings always so fucking ugly?

by Anonymousreply 151December 7, 2019 12:18 AM

Lipstick Alley comment:

I imagine a strong aroma of funky, grass stained tennis shoes permeating through the house...

You should be living like a queen with four white men in the house. After all we know they have the highest earning potential. This situation looks like the total household income may qualify them for food stamps. Tragic.

DYING

by Anonymousreply 152December 7, 2019 12:18 AM

Has anyone told the brother that he's actually a woman?

by Anonymousreply 153December 7, 2019 12:19 AM

That will be a very special gender reveal party R153.

by Anonymousreply 154December 7, 2019 12:28 AM

I want to meet the parents! If this were on Jerry Springer, he'd have the parents sitting in the front row.

by Anonymousreply 155December 7, 2019 12:33 AM

She looks like a fat Tina Belcher who grew up and hooked up with Jimmy Jr., Zeke, Regular-sized Rudy and one of the Pesto twins. And the other twin turns out to be the father.

by Anonymousreply 156December 7, 2019 12:33 AM

So...she started dating the redhead in April, she's due in Feb. He just walked right in and knocked her up. Way to ruin your life dude.

Ethan looks like he wants to die. When she said "everyone's dad", they all internally groaned. If at least 2 of them haven't run away by the 1st birthday, I'll be shocked.

Travis looks like his skull got squeezed during childbirth and never recovered. Not enough alcohol in the world.

by Anonymousreply 157December 7, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]"I wonder what they're going to do for the 6-8+ weeks when her pussy is out of commission after birth."

Perhaps they'll try to find another lucky lady to take their loads.

by Anonymousreply 158December 7, 2019 12:50 AM

I thought people from Florida were supposed to be hot?

by Anonymousreply 159December 7, 2019 12:53 AM

You know, I was sympathetic. Now I'm more supportive of polyamory.

by Anonymousreply 160December 7, 2019 1:28 AM

Travis knows they won't last. Travis knows he just has to wait them out.

by Anonymousreply 161December 7, 2019 1:43 AM

For just being 20 years old, she already looks like a middle age frau.

by Anonymousreply 162December 7, 2019 1:47 AM

The ginger is kinda cute. He could do better.

by Anonymousreply 163December 7, 2019 1:50 AM

She looks just like the bitchy alpha frau at the church I grew up attending.

by Anonymousreply 164December 7, 2019 1:53 AM

[quote]The ginger is kinda cute. He could do better.

He either must have zero self-esteem or is seriously just too lazy to try.

by Anonymousreply 165December 7, 2019 1:56 AM

Please let everyone get sterilized. The world does not need more of these people’s DNA.

by Anonymousreply 166December 7, 2019 1:56 AM

😹 Pass-Around Pussy

by Anonymousreply 167December 7, 2019 1:57 AM

[quote]😹 Pass-Around Pussy

More like hard pass

by Anonymousreply 168December 7, 2019 1:58 AM

[quote]😹 Pass-Around Pussy

More like hard pass

by Anonymousreply 169December 7, 2019 1:59 AM

Does Tori's pussy stink?

It had to be asked.

by Anonymousreply 170December 7, 2019 1:59 AM

She's quite youthful looking.

Doesn't look a day over forty five.

by Anonymousreply 171December 7, 2019 2:00 AM

Prince Andrew wants her phone number.

by Anonymousreply 172December 7, 2019 2:02 AM

Those you tube comments remind me of the DL of old. I too had scathing comments all ready to go but then I thought about it. Shes got FOUR dicks to choose from (albeit ugly,but still dick) and I have none. Am I really in a position to sit in judgement on her ???

by Anonymousreply 173December 7, 2019 2:07 AM

The Youtube comments are very funny. "She's dating her entire local Gamestop" is the best.

by Anonymousreply 174December 7, 2019 2:08 AM

This needs to be a Reality TV show.

by Anonymousreply 175December 7, 2019 2:10 AM

"Travis absolutely knows how to completely clear a hard drive"

by Anonymousreply 176December 7, 2019 2:12 AM

[quote]This needs to be a Reality TV show.

That would make everybody throw up.

by Anonymousreply 177December 7, 2019 2:13 AM

[quote] They're still going to leer at your boobies, in fact even more so now that she's pregnant.

She'll probably breastfeed some of them.

by Anonymousreply 178December 7, 2019 2:19 AM

"Those you tube comments remind me of the DL of old. I too had scathing comments all ready to go but then I thought about it. Shes got FOUR dicks to choose from (albeit ugly,but still dick) and I have none. Am I really in a position to sit in judgement on her ???"

You could go to any gym or bathhouse and get more dick than that. Unless you're obese or 80 years old.

by Anonymousreply 179December 7, 2019 2:23 AM

[quote]Unless you're obese or 80 years old.

Even the obese and 80 year olds can get dick in NYC. Go to Paddles on Bear Night. If you got a pulse, you're getting sex. And even some who don't have a pulse get it.

by Anonymousreply 180December 7, 2019 2:27 AM

20! and the rest. That ugly cunt would be lucky if one guy wanted to fuck her, not four. But they're fugly too I guess

by Anonymousreply 181December 7, 2019 2:44 AM

They have a porn movie out : Four Incels Fuck A Pig

by Anonymousreply 182December 7, 2019 3:00 AM

Do they have jobs?

by Anonymousreply 183December 7, 2019 10:44 AM

R183 They rotate shifts at Game Stop

by Anonymousreply 184December 7, 2019 12:26 PM

That poor baby.

by Anonymousreply 185December 7, 2019 1:04 PM

Florida.

by Anonymousreply 186December 7, 2019 1:49 PM

I'm guessing they're all cousins.

by Anonymousreply 187December 7, 2019 1:53 PM

Her facebook profile. All of the boyfriends except for Marc have profiles too and can be found on her friends list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 7, 2019 2:59 PM

Facebook reveals that the little beard makes a world of difference on the redhaired guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 7, 2019 3:10 PM

[quote]Facebook reveals that the little beard makes a world of difference on the redhaired guy.

Still, he's not that bad looking without it. Sort of has an Anthony Rapp vibe going on. He could move up a notch or two in his girlfriend choices. But now that he's about to become a daddy, his chances will diminish.

by Anonymousreply 190December 7, 2019 3:13 PM

Tory, just so we're straight (pun intended) on this, you and your 4 MALE partners are doing absolutely nothing to "make America gay again." I'm sure you all identify as "queer," but pubertal Travis and Ethan desperately pawing at each other a few times because teenage females were completely repulsed by them does not make you all GAY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 7, 2019 3:33 PM

[quote]I thought people from Florida were supposed to be hot?

Where in the hell did you get that idea?

by Anonymousreply 192December 7, 2019 3:45 PM

With another boyfriend. I guess this one bailed once still started taking in multiple guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 7, 2019 3:49 PM

^ That ex looks FTM.

by Anonymousreply 194December 7, 2019 3:58 PM

[quote]^ That ex looks FTM.

Maybe they were introduced by her brother-woman.

by Anonymousreply 195December 7, 2019 4:00 PM

Does anyone else think this is a murder/suicide situation waiting to happen?

by Anonymousreply 196December 7, 2019 4:11 PM

[quote]I thought people from Florida were supposed to be hot?

[quote]Where in the hell did you get that idea?

Maybe he meant because of the weather...?

by Anonymousreply 197December 7, 2019 4:11 PM

Tori’s sister/brother who has a girlfriend who identifies as gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 7, 2019 4:22 PM

The only things missing from this story are fibromyalgia/Ehlers-Danlos and a GoFundMe for a custom scooter.

by Anonymousreply 199December 7, 2019 4:23 PM

The redhead is cute. But yeah I’d be deeply offended if I was asked to share pussy with Travis. Dude is so disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 7, 2019 4:29 PM

I don't get the video. Why are they walking down the street? Did the brother-woman throw a fit off camera and they have to chase her down? Then in the midst of their walk, they stop and take out scans of the baby?

Also, they have a master bedroom and the nursery. Where do the other three guys sleep?

by Anonymousreply 201December 7, 2019 4:31 PM

Looking @R200, do they not at least have a registry so we could get them a matching set of dinnerware and glasses?

by Anonymousreply 202December 7, 2019 4:32 PM

Hope the mom=to-be is off the drugs. This is from 2017:

ORANGE PARK – A student at Orange Park High School was arrested after allegedly smoking marijuana in a school bathroom.

The Clay County Sheriff’s Office arrested Victoria Skai Ojeda, 18, on April 17 after the school resource officer investigated the smell of marijuana coming from a girl’s bathroom at the school.

The officer and vice principal approached Ojeda and smelled a “strong odor” of marijuana coming from her when the vice principal asked the girl if she had anything on her that she shouldn’t have at school. The vice principal found a container of marijuana in Ojeda’s backpack, and upon further investigation found cigarettes, a pipe with marijuana residue, a knife, and a baggie of prescription amphetamine pills.

Ojeda was transported to the Clay County Jail and faces felony charges for having a weapon on school property and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, in addition to misdemeanor charges for marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia.

Ojeda has since been released from jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203December 7, 2019 4:33 PM

[quote]But yeah I’d be deeply offended if I was asked to share pussy with Travis. Dude is so disgusting.

It's been my experience that ugly men have huge dicks. The only 11 incher I ever saw was at an orgy in NYC by the ugliest guy I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 204December 7, 2019 4:34 PM

Ewwwwww. That's like four bro roommates sharing a fleshlight sex toy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 205December 7, 2019 4:34 PM

I guarantee you all of this attention will lead to at least two of them fleeing.

by Anonymousreply 206December 7, 2019 4:36 PM

Travis looks very "special" and Ethan looks extremely depressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 7, 2019 4:36 PM

By DL standards, these guys are SMOKING HOT

by Anonymousreply 208December 7, 2019 4:38 PM

I can't believe how this story has national attention. The NY Post has run the story.

by Anonymousreply 209December 7, 2019 4:38 PM

R204 id hook up with Chris anytime, Ethan if I was desperate and he was hung, but there’s not enough booze or cock in the world to get me in bed with the failed abortion that is Travis. And I’m a size queen.

by Anonymousreply 210December 7, 2019 4:38 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Ethan tries to sell that baby on the black market.

by Anonymousreply 211December 7, 2019 4:39 PM

She should lose weight, grow out her hair, ditch the glasses. Ginger should lift some weights and lose the nail polish and tryhard geeky style. Then abandon the other freaks and they'll be a normal decent-looking couple.

by Anonymousreply 212December 7, 2019 4:39 PM

There is a baby registry R202

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 7, 2019 4:39 PM

Are we sure she's not just telling Travis that they're dating and she's merely his caretaker?

by Anonymousreply 214December 7, 2019 4:40 PM

[quote]Are we sure she's not just telling Travis that they're dating and she's merely his caretaker?

There sort of is a half-way house feeling to the whole thing. You may be on to something. She may be telling him they're dating and collecting government money to house someone who is not quite bad off enough to go into the psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 215December 7, 2019 4:42 PM

At last, a solution to America’s Incel crisis.

by Anonymousreply 216December 7, 2019 4:44 PM

The guys look better dressed and groomed at R200 than in their professional interview. Sweats are not the look Ethan

by Anonymousreply 217December 7, 2019 4:46 PM

[quote]Has anyone told the brother that he's actually a woman?

I believe his lesbian girlfriend might have said something.

by Anonymousreply 218December 7, 2019 4:52 PM

How are they all living in a 550 square foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home?

She must have bunk beds stacked up in the garage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 7, 2019 4:56 PM

Can we just declare FL "special needs" as a whole?

by Anonymousreply 220December 7, 2019 5:01 PM

This is grandma-to-be; Tori's mom, She sounds lonely and needs a pack of incels of her own.

Woman charged with striking officer

ORANGE PARK – A 44-year old woman was arrested after she allegedly flicked the arm of a uniformed officer.

Marta Santiago Shahin was arrested Dec. 22 for committing the offense of battery on a law enforcement officer despite verbal commands to stop after Clay County Sheriff’s Officers responded to Shahin’s home where she allegedly placed 27 harassing phone calls to the Sheriff’s office non-emergency phone line between the hours of 11:50 p.m. and 4:09 a.m.

Even though Shahin was told to stop calling the non-emergency line, she refused and continued, according to the police report. During one of the phone conversations between Shahin and a police officer, the woman sounded intoxicated and irrational so officials were sent to her home at the 400 block of Charles Pinckney Street.

Once officials made contact with Shahin, she invited them into her home and allegedly rested her head against one officer’s chest prompting officers to make loud, clear verbal commands not to touch the officers which she initially obeyed. While continuing to speak with officials, she moved towards a sergeant while reaching for him with her hands according to the police report. After the officer commanded “do not touch me,” Shahin laughed and “started poking towards him within inches of his chest,” the report stated.

The woman had bloodshot eyes, inability to maintain balance and a heavy odor of alcohol on her breath so she was transported to Orange Park Medical Center where she was cleared for transport to the Clay County Jail.

by Anonymousreply 221December 7, 2019 5:13 PM

Grandma's mugshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 7, 2019 5:14 PM

I'm looking to buy a white baby from two attractive parents. My max is $500

I'm thinking I should move on from them.

by Anonymousreply 223December 7, 2019 5:22 PM

The stepfather was arrested for child abuse a few years back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 7, 2019 5:22 PM

[quote]Does anyone else think this is a murder/suicide situation waiting to happen?

My first thought was "this is a future Dateline episode." In a few years, Keith Morrison will be narrating the whole saga while leaning on something.

by Anonymousreply 225December 7, 2019 5:25 PM

Do you think in the Dateline episode that I will be quoted?

r226 warned that this was not a good situation to bring a baby into, but officials close to the event disregarded r226's concerns.

by Anonymousreply 226December 7, 2019 5:34 PM

WALID JAMIL SHAHIN

That's like Muslim, right? Sounds suspicious....

by Anonymousreply 227December 7, 2019 5:48 PM

That’s the least suspicious thing about this whole mess R227

by Anonymousreply 228December 7, 2019 5:57 PM

Oh for fuck sake, R227. Really, shut up. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 229December 7, 2019 5:59 PM

The one who got her pregnant will leave her and she'll be stuck with the other two, who will resent raising another man's baby. The only one to stick around long-term will be the skinny guy and she'll begin to hate him for it.

by Anonymousreply 230December 7, 2019 6:03 PM

I watched a few of her tiktok videos and the house looks like a nerd convention. And she clearly has no idea what she's getting into with parenthood. A new baby is a massive amount of stress on any relationship. Yep...this is gonna explode.

by Anonymousreply 231December 7, 2019 6:11 PM

Why don't the guys get into the polyamory when she's on the rag?

by Anonymousreply 232December 7, 2019 6:33 PM

I wonder if she intentionally got pregnant just so she could have a reason not to have sex with the guys.

by Anonymousreply 233December 7, 2019 6:40 PM

Am I invisible to you all?

I am Marc, the fat Spare Wars t-shirt nerd. And I was the best looking one before ginger Chris walked in. At least my face isn't a glum potato.

R232 I'm sure they'll take period sex. They are all hetero. This type of nerd are a dime a dozen. All love boobies, pussy, and curves. They might "go gay" if starved for affection, so don't take it as more gays in the fam.

by Anonymousreply 234December 7, 2019 6:42 PM

R234 you were also the first boyfriend!

Even if she was alone with Chris for x amount of time, I'd still want a DNA test to be sure. Conception windows are a guess. I just hope for the baby's sake it's not Travis'. Those genes do not need to be passed on EVER.

by Anonymousreply 235December 7, 2019 6:45 PM

Some of you better stop your mocking. I bet one of them is genius enough to figure out ip addresses. Then she'll have her brother-woman come and beat your gay ass up.

by Anonymousreply 236December 7, 2019 6:49 PM

Marc seems to be MIA in some of the photos. Maybe he'll be the first to break free.

by Anonymousreply 237December 7, 2019 6:50 PM

R236 no hun, I think the first was Travis (the bucktooth fugliest). They said it in the vid and also Travis got the most air time.

And she and Travis are getting legally married. Travis is her #1, the rest are toy boys.

Yes, I agree Spare Wars Marc is the least involved (loves her pussy least)

by Anonymousreply 238December 7, 2019 6:51 PM

Not to be rude but they all look retarded.

by Anonymousreply 239December 7, 2019 6:53 PM

R238 Sorry the DM had it wrong. I genuinely want to ask her what she sees in Travis because holy FUCK.

I think Marc still lives with his parents, who need to do an intervention FFS. If I were Chris' mom, I'd be praying a DNA test got my son off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 240December 7, 2019 6:59 PM

They have at LEAST 4 cats. Jesus Christ, this is a train wreck I can't look away from.

by Anonymousreply 241December 7, 2019 7:10 PM

Anything more than a triad seems like a logistical nightmare

by Anonymousreply 242December 7, 2019 7:33 PM

r236 I may be gay, but I am NOT worried about any of these gamestop losers coming to beat ME up.

by Anonymousreply 243December 7, 2019 7:37 PM

[quote]I may be gay, but I am NOT worried about any of these gamestop losers coming to beat ME up.

It's not the gamestop losers that will beat you up. It's the brother-woman who will do it. And it may be one of those days where her testosterone dosage was too much.

by Anonymousreply 244December 7, 2019 7:45 PM

r244 I don't know what a brother-woman is, but the only women I physically fear are certain tough-as-nails black women and almost all trailer-park white women, and I can't see either group championing a bunch of nerdy losers and their frau-cow!

by Anonymousreply 245December 7, 2019 7:49 PM

R244 xer looks like xer ain't started on the T yet.

by Anonymousreply 246December 7, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote]I don't know what a brother-woman is, but the only women I physically fear are certain tough-as-nails black women and almost all trailer-park white women

Have you watched the video r245? That "brother" of the frau-cow is exactly what you described.

by Anonymousreply 247December 7, 2019 7:53 PM

Forget it, Jake. It's Jacksonville.

by Anonymousreply 248December 7, 2019 7:58 PM

I feel like I need to shower after reading this and looking at the pictures of these freaks. Absolutely disgusting trash.

by Anonymousreply 249December 7, 2019 7:58 PM

r247 God no, seeing the OP picture was more than enough--they're gross.

by Anonymousreply 250December 7, 2019 8:01 PM

This will end very badly.

by Anonymousreply 251December 7, 2019 8:02 PM

R239, they’re delayed, hun

by Anonymousreply 252December 7, 2019 8:03 PM

She must have a magical cooch.

by Anonymousreply 253December 7, 2019 11:45 PM

She's created a Facebook page called "4 Dads & a Mom" so people can follow their "wacky family". She says once they get 100 followers, she'll do a Facebook live video and answer questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 8, 2019 12:28 AM

What's the big deal, none of them are forced into this. It works for them, good for them. Chances are there is some monster cock on a couple of them!

That being said, they look they would be friends anyways, so all they are is roomates sharing pussy.

Get it, girl.

by Anonymousreply 255December 8, 2019 12:48 AM

[quote] What's the big deal, none of them are forced into this. It works for them, good for them. Chances are there is some monster cock on a couple of them! That being said, they look they would be friends anyways, so all they are is roomates sharing pussy.

The problem is that none of them look like they can take responsibility for a baby. Who's going to look after the baby? The brother-woman?

by Anonymousreply 256December 8, 2019 12:51 AM

We'll thank God your using that great logic to think that looks decide people's capabilities! Whew!

by Anonymousreply 257December 8, 2019 12:58 AM

The Deliverance-looking one with the jacked teeth should never, ever be allowed to spread his seed.

by Anonymousreply 258December 8, 2019 1:12 AM

That's gonna be one really ugly baby.

by Anonymousreply 259December 8, 2019 1:17 AM

polyamorous? I'd say polyglamorous!

by Anonymousreply 260December 8, 2019 1:20 AM

Agreed R258

by Anonymousreply 261December 9, 2019 8:44 AM

Actually, if you remove Travis from the group, it's not so bad. Only three nerdy, unattractive beta guys and a nerd girl. Not as newsworthy or scary. Travis is the lynchpin that gives this story its train wreck attention and the traction necessary to go viral.

by Anonymousreply 262December 9, 2019 12:03 PM

what in the world?

by Anonymousreply 263December 9, 2019 12:05 PM

So, she's basically a cum dump.

by Anonymousreply 264December 9, 2019 12:05 PM

[quote] Travis is the lynchpin that gives this story its train wreck attention and the traction necessary to go viral.

And Travis knows it ("I rarely play this game to win; I generally like just sowing chaos").

by Anonymousreply 265December 9, 2019 1:16 PM

What a mess. Who is the sperm donor?

by Anonymousreply 266December 9, 2019 4:16 PM

They're live streaming now on facebook. It won't let me link. It's on their page.

by Anonymousreply 267December 9, 2019 4:27 PM

They're naming the baby Luna. Kinda fitting!

by Anonymousreply 268December 9, 2019 5:07 PM

Middle name is Tick

by Anonymousreply 269December 9, 2019 6:00 PM

Have any of them snapped yet?

by Anonymousreply 270December 17, 2019 6:04 AM

Is she up to 6 now?

by Anonymousreply 271January 2, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote]They're naming the baby Luna.

That crazy lady in Texas who killed her best friend to take her baby renamed the baby Luna. The baby name of choice for lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 272January 2, 2020 1:20 AM

all horrible looking.

by Anonymousreply 273January 2, 2020 1:27 AM

When I first read the title of the thread, I thought how is it that one person can get four boyfriends and I can’t even get one? Then I saw the picture and didn’t feel so bad afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 274January 2, 2020 1:29 AM

R274 the shocking thing is that she didn't dump the rest as soon as she landed the redhead

by Anonymousreply 275January 2, 2020 1:30 AM

Update: Ethan (not the baby daddy. with the "fuck me my life sucks" face) abused the 5 week old baby girl.

Told ya he would be the first to snap!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 11, 2020 9:36 PM

I'm defending hym pro bono. My evidence of hys innocence is as follows:

1. Polyamorous

2. Green hair

Case closed!

by Anonymousreply 277April 11, 2020 9:50 PM

It's horrible for the baby but DL totally called it.

by Anonymousreply 278April 11, 2020 10:05 PM

Twitter thread that posted the arrest article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 11, 2020 10:13 PM

Twitter thread that posted the arrest article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 11, 2020 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!