Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Theory About Ghislaine Maxwell, and a Request for Input

["Why didn't you do a search first?" posting troll, start your engines...]

It seems to me that it's nigh on impossible to successfully avoid detection by every resource known to the intelligence services. Interpol, MI5, MI6, the CIA, FBI, and, because they all do each other favours all da time, The Vatican and The Palace of St. James. HOW could Ghislaine Maxwell avoid detection in 2019 with one half of the world on CCTV daily, and the other half of the world watching them on CCTV?

Twenty years ago, even, I could have understood that escaping detection was possible. This leads me to believe that she is highly placed. As in placed ABOVE governments. I get the feeling that she not only knows where the bodies are buried, but that she buried them herself.

I don't think, without any knowledge whatever of where she is or what she's doing (to us, the great unwashed, I mean to say), that it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that she has everything in place to begin a domino effect that will bounce everyone and everything off the trampoline. It will be a domino effect that nothing can stop, once it starts.

So, if she senses that something's closing in on her, the net closes. The woman has got to have the mind of, I don't know if I'd call it genius, but certainly she seems to be controlling the powers that have been STRANGELY SILENT about her, considering how important she is in the Epstein story.

So, I think, instead of Ghislaine being worried about governments and their agencies coming after her, I reckon it's quite the opposite. They're concerned she'll rip them all to shreds. The heads of state, the politicians, those wot live (or are about to vacate) glass palaces.

I don't put this forth as anything other than a possible explanation for why she's not wearing an orange jumpsuit and banging on tables in custody. And I believe the majority of DL site members have intelligent input on this.

The other oiks are just oxygen deprived court jesters. I enjoy watching them gasp. Tant pis pour eux, les enculers.

by Anonymousreply 34December 27, 2019 5:35 PM

They could just as easily kill her, so no.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2019 8:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2019 8:16 PM

I actually can see this as the reason she's still roaming about, at this point in the game.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2019 8:17 PM

Has she actually been charged with anything? Who's suggesting she's just vanished off the face of the Earth?

Just because she hasn't been papped on the way to Starbucks doesn't mean she's part of the fucking Illuminati, you thick loon.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2019 8:25 PM

Prince Andrew seems to know where she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2019 8:31 PM

R4, Very politely, because no one seems to know what country she's actually in, right now. This isn't the only thread about her, here on DL. The tabloids (yeah, I know, tabloids) have been asking the same question. Andrew is the biggest fish (apparently) that the press has to fry. But the stories coming from numerous young women is that Ghislaine participated in their abuse, with Epstein, and threatened their lives when they tried to leave. If any of those stories are true (I have no way of knowing), they're much more serious than the charges against Andrew. And those charges are dwarfed from some of the other charges that have been dragged up. I don't actually post much on these threads, because they're so skeezy, but also all the attention seems to be paid to the lesser stuff.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote] It seems to me that it's nigh on impossible to successfully avoid detection by every resource known to the intelligence services. Interpol, MI5, MI6, the CIA, FBI, and, because they all do each other favours all da time, The Vatican and The Palace of St. James. HOW could Ghislaine Maxwell avoid detection in 2019 with one half of the world on CCTV daily, and the other half of the world watching them on CCTV?

Where did you come up with the fairy tale that she has avoided detection by intelligence services?

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2019 8:42 PM

She's in America and has a boyfriend that she lives with

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2019 8:43 PM

How the fuck do you pronounce her first name?

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2019 8:58 PM

You don’t think that it wouldn’t be unreasonable? The mind reels.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2019 9:40 PM

R5 Maybe that's why the FBI wants to talk to him. Will he give her up if it means they go away and leave him alone?

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2019 9:45 PM

I'm pretty sure it would 'Geez-lane.. But the accusations are all over the board.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2019 9:51 PM

Op = ten minutes behind the rest of the universe.

No kidding she’s ABOVE governments, you dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2019 10:09 PM

You can pronounce her name as either Gee-Len or Gee-Lane (both with a hard G).

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2019 10:09 PM

I call her Jizz-Lane.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2019 10:49 PM

OP: Dominos bouncing off of trampolines?

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2019 10:59 PM

No, the power brokers of the world aren't trembling in their boots, they know damn well that dead women don't talk.

There's good odds that if nobody can find her now, it's because she's already dead, at the hands of the sort of experienced professional who knows how to make sure the bits are never found.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2019 11:57 PM

Even the papers don't seem to be talking about her. So odd.

Where the fuck is she?

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2019 1:08 AM

The Mysterious Mr. Kessler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2019 2:00 AM

Of course she may be trying the old "... I've got dirt on you that will be released after my death" dodge to protect herself, but that doesn't necessarily work in the modern age.

The oligarchs now control the mass media, and if they want to keep dirt on themselves and their pals from being published, it will not be published in any respected outlet. Ghislaine is the one who needs to be trembling in her designer boots, not the oligarchs.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2019 2:15 AM

I think they've cut a deal with her.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2019 2:16 AM

I’m sure “they” know exactly where she is. She’s most likely cooperating (quietly) in order to save her own ass.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2019 2:36 AM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it? Are you going to be able to give us an honest answer to this? Are you?

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2019 3:25 AM

I am curious where the bitch is.

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2019 12:12 PM

I cannot stand this satisfied smug cunt. She's that odd sort of woman who never changes her look, despite advancing age. She looks rather matronly in some of the fitted bodice dresses and tops/skirts. She has some serious saggy tits heading south. She needs to begin covering her upper arms too at her age. For a "lady" with so much money, she looks dreadful. The black hair dye is much too harsh for her age as well.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2019 12:56 PM

I don't give a shit about how she "looks" or what she wears. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2019 1:04 PM

R26 Who cares? Well, obviously I do enough to have taken the time to create my post! It's a bloody hag with a fierce superiority complex. Ordinarily I don't overtly criticise appearances, but when this dirty bird flits around asking people "don't you know who I am", and the like, I feel compelled to note how odd she looks. So seriously sorry for offending your sensibilities, our admirable hall monitor! Go take a pill.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2019 1:28 PM

Has anyone tried Paris and the vicinity thereof? Wouldn't surprise me in the least. It's more or less where she was born anyway. What with the mayhem right now, she could go unnoticed.

by Anonymousreply 28December 16, 2019 5:30 PM

I wonder if OP is the same person who constantly talks about how celebrities and couples are doing based on the paparazzi photos they’ve seen and writes stuff like “they don’t seem happy together”

I’m sure multiple intelligence services know exactly where she is. Just because newspapers don’t know or don’t print what they know is completely irrelevant to this “theory” Which seems to be completely based on the fact that OP hasn’t seen her name pop up in articles this month And is extrapolating that into a worldwide government conspiracy

by Anonymousreply 29December 16, 2019 6:25 PM

Can someone tell me how you're supposed to say her name correctly? I've followed her since Jeffrey Epstein got in trouble in Florida, but I never have heard how you actually say her name.

by Anonymousreply 30December 16, 2019 6:26 PM

Reuters:

EXCLUSIVE-FBI investigating British socialite and others who 'facilitated’ Epstein – sources

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 27, 2019 4:43 PM

Maxwell isn't hiding. Several people stopped by her table at Gildo’s at the Gstaad Palace, on Christmas day. She dined with 2 handsome Middle Eastern men, speaking French.

by Anonymousreply 32December 27, 2019 5:05 PM

[quote]How the fuck do you pronounce her first name?

Jizz - Lane r9.

by Anonymousreply 33December 27, 2019 5:32 PM

It's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.

by Anonymousreply 34December 27, 2019 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!