Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View -- New Improved Thread 20C Season 23 CONTINUES!

And 20B was taken pay wall at post 178.

Meghan is gone and Ana is back on this Friday November 1st

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 9, 2020 4:42 PM

I wonder if Abby's dad is going to get a Congressional subpoena?

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2019 6:06 PM

Impeachment Hearings means The View will be pre-empted, during Nov sweeps nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2019 7:33 PM

I think that Disney/ABC should temp move The View to cable and post on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2019 7:36 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of NOV. 4 to 8 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Nov. 4– Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Nov. 5– Daytime exclusive with actress and activist Jane Fonda

Wednesday, Nov. 6– The Political View with 2020 Presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI)

Thursday, Nov. 7– “The View” celebrates 5000 shows; The Political View with Donald Trump Jr. & Senior Advisor to the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign, Kimberly Guilfoyle (“Triggered”)

Friday, Nov. 8– Dr. Phil McGraw (“Dr. Phil”); Kaley Cuoco (“Harley Quinn”)

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2019 8:51 PM

Junior is actually coming on The View? Will Behar be there that day? I wouldn't put it past them to have Goldberg and Behar out "sick".

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2019 8:53 PM

The nepotism daughters will circle the wagons to protect the nepotism son of their tribe. Daddy Cheetolini will be watching for sure and the 4 repugs will be playing to an audience of one.

I don't think Joy or Whoopi will back down and will be there for sure. Joy may have a roll of Tums or Rolaids instead of her cough drops but she'll be there.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2019 9:05 PM

You’re probably right r6. The rich spawn will close ranks. Plus Both Sides and Moo are cowards. They’ll cave.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2019 9:27 PM

I'll believe it when it actually happens. I don't put it past him to do this to create a buzz around his book, and then pull out last minute, leaving Gullifoye to fend for herself.

I don't think it would be the event that it should be anyway. Aside from the two Repubs, I don't think ABC would allow the others to go as far as they want to. Sunny was already defending the decision to have him on after the audience groaned at the announcement.

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2019 9:44 PM

[quote]Junior is actually coming on The View? Will Behar be there that day? I wouldn't put it past them to have Goldberg and Behar out "sick".

Joy was wearing a "Quid Pro Quo" t shirt. Someone off camera said she should wear it for Jr. and Joy smirked and said she wasn't giving it all away, as if she knew exactly what she was going to ask him.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2019 9:49 PM

Joy to Junior: So, have you talked with Paul Manafort since he has been incarcerated?

Junior: I can't really answer that.

Joy: Does he like the food?

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2019 1:32 AM

Sunny's dress today looked like something Carol Brady would have worn in Season 5 when she had the sassy short hairdo but with chunkier shoes.

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2019 1:35 AM

Abby said something about Mormons "sneaking a beer", wonder if she got a call from some top Temple Bishop henchmen after the show with a stern warning....

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2019 10:41 PM

Chunk heels make women look like pianos.

by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2019 11:14 PM

r12, she left the cult and is now an ordinary Episcopalian.

by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2019 1:14 AM

And her father just got a secret award from Pompeo. Now wonder she’s been such a bitch lately. Her dad’s been hiding some shady shit and is in trouble now.

I wish I could say that Abby is okay for a Republicunt but she isn’t. She spouts off about being nice and she’s from the same slimy, double-dealing stock as all Republicunts. I hope he gets slapped with a subpoena post haste.

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2019 1:30 AM

You know Abby got the same talking points as the people at Fox News. That's why she doled out that weird attack on Democrats not getting Republican votes, and nothing about the spinelessness of Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2019 5:36 AM

Wondering how tough the gals will be with Junior. As much as I dislike her, it would be great to see Meghan totally flip out on him.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2019 6:44 AM

Megun making a point to say she's sick and that's why she was out on Friday. Translation: She's been reading twitter and she wants us to believe she's not afraid of Ana.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2019 3:09 PM

John McCain's daughter says she doesn't appreciate it when people stop her on the streets to tell her she's not as fat in person as she is on tv. She thinks people should be kinder and also she wants everyone to know she doesn't have body issues and she eats and will continue to eat whatever she likes, blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2019 3:49 PM

How about people stopping her on the street telling her that ABC needs to replace her opening picture with a current one.

The journey from fat to fatter.

She needs to thank the universe that she has what she has.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2019 4:52 PM

Moo can dream, but now she’ll be ridiculed even more.

Both Sides seemed pissy when she came out today. Perhaps her dad just got dinged with his subpoena! Fingers crossed!

How much do you want to bet chickenshit MooCain nails on Thursday, leaving Sunny and Joy alone to verbally abuse Chinless Jr.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2019 9:53 PM

BAILS*

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2019 9:53 PM

It used to be that Joy responded first but lately Abby goes first and then they go down the line. Joy should go first.

by Anonymousreply 23November 5, 2019 3:08 PM

I read that Whoop doesn't use The View mug because she doesn't like that it appears to depict her opening the door for someone (Abby). Her mug is the only different one on the table.

Jane hugged Whoopi and Joy and not Abby. Meg and Sunny aren't at the table for Jane interview.

John McCain's daughter says was "the tough kid" in school and never misses a chance to say she is "a tough chick" yet she calls in sick on days when she can't handle the guests (or co-hosts) and crumbled when Seth Meyers asked her a few polite questions.

by Anonymousreply 24November 5, 2019 3:42 PM

Thank god that Moogan chewed her cud off screen while Jane was on.

The White Power Princess of Arizona saved us all from MY FATHER, MY FATHER, MY FATHER...

Sunny was shuttled off screen to re-balance the table.

by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2019 12:18 AM

Abby saying that she was worried that the climate change activists were going to normalize violence. Who the fuck does your parent work for?

Jane looked at her like she was dumb as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 26November 6, 2019 12:34 AM

Jane was fabulous today. She really does put her money where her mouth is. After Both Sides said her weak little Republicunt talking point, Jane shot her a look and then ignored her for the rest of the segment. I wonder if Jane said she wouldn’t come on the show if Moo was going to be there.

Moo will bail on Chinless day. She’s a coward.

by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2019 3:59 AM

No Sunny today, will be back Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2019 3:02 PM

I literally cannot stand to watch this show for more than one minute at a time. If that.

by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2019 3:30 PM

And thank you r29 for taking another minute to inform us.

You are a Mother Theresa.

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2019 3:48 PM

How will Whoopi introduce Chinless Thursday without saying his last name?

by Anonymousreply 31November 6, 2019 5:46 PM

Joy looks terrible. Those glasses are hideous. Tulsi made her look weak

by Anonymousreply 32November 6, 2019 6:18 PM

Tulsi came off as desperate.

Is she going to bitch when she doesn't make it to a debate?

Of course she will.

The DNC should have raised the % to 4 for the October debate and Tulsi would be fading into memory by now.

by Anonymousreply 33November 6, 2019 8:40 PM

“I don’t know why I trigger people” quoth the Widow McCain today?

Really, Fatass? You don’t? Because you’re a screaming bitch? Because you interrupt constantly? Because you have no interest in anyone but yourself? Because you’re a scummy bitch with a scummy husband? Because people are sick of nepotism hires? Because you’re stupid? Because you proved today that even Dancing with the Stars is being rigged by bots? Because EVERYONE FUCKING HATES YOU AND YOUR TWAT FAMILY????

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2019 9:03 PM

Will the Chinless one give away his book for free to the audience tomorrow? I doubt it.

This is the cheapskate who proposed to his ex-wife in front of the Bailey Banks & Biddle Jewelers in the Short Hills Mall, NJ with a gaggle of paparazzi and reporters present in order to generate publicity and get ring for free.

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2019 9:19 PM

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, grifters gotta grift.

by Anonymousreply 36November 7, 2019 1:26 AM

5,000 Episodes Celebration.

Glad Joy brought up Rosie O in reminiscing about the past.

Bill Gedde just made an appearance, blech.

by Anonymousreply 37November 7, 2019 3:05 PM

Oh this is a shitfest already.

by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2019 3:17 PM

Non answering any questions (Abby had a good one to start) and just trying to blow through their talking points.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2019 3:18 PM

John MccCain's daughter has been silent so far and sitting like a statue turned to stone. Abby obviously got tapped to play bad cop to the repulsive duo to make it easy for them. Sunny should be taking the lead not Abby.

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2019 3:22 PM

Good lord...I'm watching this shitfest. Can't Chinless tell how hated he and his family is?

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2019 3:22 PM

Never heard the audience boo like that.

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2019 3:24 PM

Whoopi refusing to say "Trump", introduced him as "DJT" and went to commercial with "more of them" when we come back instead of their names.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2019 3:25 PM

Holy crap, this is amazing. Joy telling the MAGAt rednecks to shut up and Whoopi refusing to say his name to his face and Sunny flat out saying he’s lying to his face is wonderful.

I knew The Widow Moo would sit there like a log. Or she’ll ask him some stupid question about shooting and killing animals. The audience booing was also magical. It’s going to get worse.

And this bitch’s family is going to be in a VETERAN’s Day parade in NY? They really aren’t getting it are they?

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2019 3:27 PM

Will they be driving by a grassy knoll in the parade?

by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2019 3:29 PM

This is incredible. The audience hates junior. And Kimberly G. Was gorgeous and looks heinous now. Abby came out swinging, Meghan is (gasp!) Sitting there like a lady. Joy is silent, and Sunny can't introduce logic. Now, Meghan is strangely calm and coherent. Terrific episode.

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2019 3:30 PM

How old is Kimberly G suppose to be? her neck looks about 48-50

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2019 3:33 PM

Holy fuck, Don to Whoopi: You said about Romanski, "it wasn't rape rape".

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2019 3:35 PM

He got that stone faced chin up snot look that Chinless Sr. gets when he’s losing an argument.

It’s only going to get worse. Moo was pretty good I have to say. Openly saying I have nothing to say to you was a good move.

Wonder if Chinless Sr. is going to backhand him again for doing such a shit job defending him. That whole family is useless stupid climber turds.

by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2019 3:38 PM

Meghan showed more calm and civility To Jr. than she affords her own cohosts most days.

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2019 3:39 PM

Happy 5000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2019 3:41 PM

Wow. Whoopi HATES him. She looks like she wants to take a swing at him.

by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2019 3:47 PM

He brought up her rape-rape comment.

She should hobble him.

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2019 3:51 PM

I'm surprised Whoopi was still there after the break and his blackface and rape-rape comments.

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2019 3:53 PM

Whoopi basically told them to get off the set. Those two could be dangerous together.

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2019 4:06 PM

So that last segment about Kamala and extended school days was just added in after Whoopi cut Gomez and Morticia off? If so, good. Also, notice no "everyone is going home with a free copy of bozo's book", I knew he wouldn't give anything away free, probably has a kiosk set up outside the building selling the book for above retail.

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2019 4:10 PM

LOL, R56. I got confused when, at about 11:45, Whoopi said, "The show is over." One of the cohosts corrected her, "No it's not." When they came back after the break, it did seem like they were filling space.

by Anonymousreply 57November 7, 2019 5:52 PM

Who was Whoopi talking about when she was scolding about making jokes.

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2019 6:30 PM

I was impressed with the ladies and whoopi definitely got riled up. He's such a smug, arrogant prick with a shit eating grin. God I hope he goes to prison. He kept saying how his father is the only president in history with the most media coverage, I wish one of them had said "that's because he's the most corrupt!" Asshat.

by Anonymousreply 59November 7, 2019 6:38 PM

Also because he’s a relentless attention whore desperate for the approval of the beautiful people in Hwood. NY rejected him years ago, he could only get traction in tv by doing a cheap shitty fake tv show that lied about his wealth and he still craves the spotlight. The difference is that now, the nation has turned on him.

Careful what you wish for.

by Anonymousreply 60November 7, 2019 6:49 PM

It's a tougher life for Kimberly G now, no wonder she's looking older. She's now forced to spend every one of Chinless Jrs visitation weekends with 5 kids.

by Anonymousreply 61November 7, 2019 7:06 PM

Ana really should have been there today, it would have been history making rather than just headline making. They would have been cutting to EXTRA LONG commercial break. Ana has less to lose than the others, fire her from her couple days a month part time gig, no problem, she'll be on CNN that night.

by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2019 7:52 PM

r57....she meant "this shitshow"....i.e. the DJTjr segment.

by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2019 8:12 PM

Has Don Jr lost weight? He looks slimmer than the pictures I have seen.

by Anonymousreply 64November 7, 2019 8:27 PM

And Moogan ended up making it all about her in her last tearful moment before sign off.

by Anonymousreply 65November 7, 2019 8:34 PM

According to this Hollywood Reporter article audience had to be told "no booing" repeatedly during commercial breaks and Whoopi told audience the booing was "fucking" up their mics. Some woman in audience also got into it with Whoopi during commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 7, 2019 8:47 PM

Junior was shaking worse than a wino during prohibition at the beginning. He was totally intimidated by all of them.

by Anonymousreply 67November 7, 2019 9:26 PM

^^^His Gargoyle was patting and rubbing his back at the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 68November 7, 2019 9:31 PM

From what I saw Megan sat there and said nothing.

by Anonymousreply 69November 7, 2019 9:34 PM

Doesn't seem silent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 7, 2019 9:56 PM

Megan had a good moment and was actually smart enough not to completely frame the question around herself, using the Khan family instead.

Abby also came out swinging. Sunny was also good, but didn't get enough time to really shine.

Whoopi could have gone much further. She was much more pissed off at Jeanine Pirro than she was at these two.

Joy was the most disappointing. All the making jokes and giggling to the audience was getting annoying, as Whoopi clearly pointed out. She was completely off her game. Where was the passion and rage that she brings every other day when discussing them?

by Anonymousreply 71November 7, 2019 10:05 PM

Joy's first impulse was to make fun of Jr.

That's what comics do.

When he went after Whoopi for the rape-rape, all it proved was he googled her before the show.

Miss Whoop was having none of it.

by Anonymousreply 72November 7, 2019 11:21 PM

I don’t know who Kimberly Guilfoyle is but I think it’s pretty creepy that Donald Trump, Jr. is dating a woman who looks like a man dressed in drag to look like Jr.’s mother in law. I can’t imagine what Guilfoyle actually looks like under the Melania makeover.

by Anonymousreply 73November 7, 2019 11:27 PM

Whoopi said the "rape rape" comment about Cosby, not Polanski. Junior is a dolt even with the internet at his disposal.

by Anonymousreply 74November 7, 2019 11:43 PM

Jr. Totally torched them specially Whoopi

by Anonymousreply 75November 7, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote]Joy's first impulse was to make fun of Jr. That's what comics do.

Except her jokes weren't funny or clever this time, and it seemed completely out of place given the tension of the panel and the audience. She was off her game today.

by Anonymousreply 76November 8, 2019 12:17 AM

I loathe the Trumps but it’s funny that he went after Queen Whoop on her own show

by Anonymousreply 77November 8, 2019 12:19 AM

Fear of jail and shitting one’s pants everyday apparently helped Junior lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 78November 8, 2019 12:27 AM

I bet the Trumps are suddenly questioning whether those safe-haven promises from Putin and MBS are going to come through when the family goes down.

by Anonymousreply 79November 8, 2019 12:29 AM

I wonder if SNL would dare touch this....they are off this week but that gives them more time to work on it.

by Anonymousreply 80November 8, 2019 12:29 AM

I refused to watch it. I don't need to hear his son's bullshit.

My my, Meg was so composed for the family who constantly drags her father ( A WAR HERO!!!!!) when he was both alive and dead( you know how her and Abby say anyone (read Dem) say anything remotely critical about our military are traitors!).

by Anonymousreply 81November 8, 2019 12:41 AM

Meg talks such a big game but cannot bring it when her enemies actually come on (reminds me of her running from Rand Paul). I'd actually prefer if she was this level-tempered ALL the time, but instead she'll shriek at her co-hosts, the audience, and Pamela Anderson, but is too scared of being ostracised by the Republican base to go after the real bad guys. It's pathetic.

And Joy has been off her game in general lately. Some of the guests have been a little irritated or confused by her. She won't stop talking about Biden either.

by Anonymousreply 82November 8, 2019 2:23 AM

I watched the whole thing, and Joy told him to stop yelling in her year and also told the MAGAts in the front row to pipe down. She snapped, “You’re not at a MAGA rally.”

It just proved that the Dumps pay people to go to their rallies.

Chinless Jr. disgraced himself today. He and his MtF girlfriend looked like fools.

by Anonymousreply 83November 8, 2019 2:47 AM

I know people criticize Meghan for her constant comments about her father's death, but when she spoke up about Trump attacking her father especially when e was suffering from cancer, it was really tone-deaf of Guilfoyle to say something like "I can commiserate with you because both of my parents died from cancer". Bitch, that wasn't the point! As with most shows, I wish someone on the panel would have turned it around and said, "Then why don't you show some of that for everyone else your boyfriend's father has insulted, including those who have sick or died?"

by Anonymousreply 84November 8, 2019 3:12 AM

But But “I went as a beautiful African woman

by Anonymousreply 85November 8, 2019 3:13 AM

But But “I went as a beautiful African woman

by Anonymousreply 86November 8, 2019 3:13 AM

Whoopie is the one who has really been off her game and by a lot. They need Rosie back to moderate. Whoopie has lost it. Joy has not been the same, either, but she is still enjoyable to watch.

Meg is typical GOP hypocrisy. She goes in hard on Pamela Anderson or Booker yet will not do the same to JR or Rand.

Abby will come out strong against the GOP but quickly revert to whataboutism.

Sunny is great but she needs to make her points in a quicker manner.

by Anonymousreply 87November 8, 2019 3:16 AM

"Some people call it a train wreck. We call it... The View!"

God, those bitches were embarrassing today. Whoopi scolding like a schoolmarm to the point that nobody even knew to whom she was scolding (and what a pro, refusing to say their names like some sad schoolgirl with her hands over her ears). Joy being the Yenta drunk Aunt and telling the guest not to yell (he wasn't). The whole thing was just repulsive. Pull the goddam plug on this shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 88November 8, 2019 3:24 AM

P.S. Also fucking hilarious that out of touch Whoopi got all riled about Dave Chapelle not being "cancelled" but removing himself -- clearly not realizing Trump Jr. was referring to the latest comedy special from a few months back, not his show exit years before. You could tell someone yelled in her ear "No, you fool, not talking about way back then." Retire, Grannie.

by Anonymousreply 89November 8, 2019 3:26 AM

R88 and R89 Funny you only call out the liberals on the show........

by Anonymousreply 90November 8, 2019 3:29 AM

The MAGAts are active tonight

by Anonymousreply 91November 8, 2019 3:35 AM

Yeah 88 and 89 are clearly triggered like the title of the book. You know when they accuse they are projecting otherwise why lie nonstop? His daddy is the biggest snowflake of all and is triggered by everything.

by Anonymousreply 92November 8, 2019 3:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 8, 2019 3:54 AM

The worst person on the panel today was Whoopi. Howling and screaming over everyone. Don Jr was 2nd.

by Anonymousreply 94November 8, 2019 5:30 AM

John McCain never apologized for this . . .

Cross the pond and that is exactly what happened to John McCain at a fundraising dinner in Arizona a decade ago. “Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly?” he told a handful of big Republican funders. “Because Janet Reno is her father.”

The remark packed into its 15 words several layers of misogyny. It disparaged the looks of Chelsea, then 18 and barely out of high school; it portrayed Reno as a man at a time when she was serving as the first female US attorney general; and it implied that Hillary Clinton was engaged in a lesbian affair while the Monica Lewinsky scandal was blazing. Not bad going, Senator McCain.

Any one of those elements would seem potentially terminal for a public figure. Yet here he is 10 years later presenting himself as a champion of feminism by appointing Sarah Palin as his running mate.

The puzzle is explained partly by the US press, which barely reported the story. The Washington Post broke it in June 1998 but declined to relate the joke on the grounds it was “too vile to repeat”. Such coyness has long been ingrained in the US media, which has an annoying tendency to regard its readers as wayward children in need of moral protection. That’s one important reason, incidentally, that blogs are doing so well in the US - they have no such scruples and behave in ways more akin to the British than the mainstream American media.

by Anonymousreply 95November 8, 2019 5:40 AM

Misogyny and lesbophobia.

by Anonymousreply 96November 8, 2019 7:42 AM

When did this site become reinfested with Trumpsters? There were way too many in 2015-16, and then it went liberal again, and this thread shows evidence that the floodgates have reopened. Is this a new mobilized foreign bot/troll force?

by Anonymousreply 97November 8, 2019 10:09 AM

This article lists names of the millionaire donors Chinless brought to sit in the audience yesterday. Also, they were the ones who wouldn't put away their phones and they also refused to sit together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 8, 2019 11:38 AM

Trumpsters are cultish assholes. After the 2016 election, I had to go to a dinner for my job and during the dinner we went around the room introducing ourselves. It was all, “Hi, I’m ______, and I’m happy to he here tonight,” until one old white guy stood up and yelled, “I’m _____, and WE’RE THE TRUMP TABLE!!!” His table—all old white men—roared, and my coworker who was seated next to me booed them. You can imagine how delightful that dinner was. But the assholes were so bursting with old white MAGA pride that they just had to identify themselves with zero political context as Trump cult members.

by Anonymousreply 99November 8, 2019 11:46 AM

I would love an article about what happened backstage and what they were talking about at the morning meeting. I also wonder if the producers radioed Abby to ask that question about them getting married to take away some of the tension.

by Anonymousreply 100November 8, 2019 12:34 PM

She needs to push that marriage through ASAP before he goes to jail and she loses out on her payday.

by Anonymousreply 101November 8, 2019 12:39 PM

R74 - are you sure?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 8, 2019 12:43 PM

My memory of Whoopi’s comment was that it was about Polanski, based on her supposition that the minors he had sex with consented, and that in her opinion there’s a difference between statutory rape and a violent assault at gunpoint or knifepoint. People used to debate that. That of course is no longer a debate anyone would entertain today.

Regardless of what Whoopi said or about whom she said it, it was characteristically low of Trump, and an obvious ploy to shift attention away from his own family’s wrongs.

If we were a sane, adult, civil society, then we could have reasonable debates about whether Behar dressing in costume as a black woman is the same thing as historically racist blackface performances, or about the differences between unforced but legally nonconsensual sex with adolescents and a violent, forced sexual assault. But we’re not. Whoopi’s opinion about “rape rape” and Joy’s decision to dress in costume as a black person are potentially offensive due to the passing of time, whereas the Trump family’s offenses in many cases would be offensive, immoral, unethical, anti-American, corrupt or even patently illegal regardless of the eras in which they’ve been committed. And of course Donald Trump Junior would dredge up the worst possible offenses he can find about anyone as ammunition against them, knowing that he will need a distraction from his countless crimes against law and decency.

by Anonymousreply 103November 8, 2019 2:33 PM

So well said, r103.

by Anonymousreply 104November 8, 2019 3:16 PM

USA Today:

Donald Trump Jr. reflects on explosive 'View' chat: 'I don't think they like me much anymore'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 8, 2019 3:47 PM

ET: Meghan McCain goes in on Donald Trump Jr. on 'The View'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 8, 2019 5:56 PM

Kimberley G is 50 years old.

by Anonymousreply 107November 8, 2019 6:01 PM

She has such a death mask visage.

by Anonymousreply 108November 8, 2019 6:07 PM

Kimberly also see my same doctor

by Anonymousreply 109November 8, 2019 6:10 PM

Is Kaley Cuoco pregnant?

The puffy blotchy face, body hiding dress.

Doing voice work.

Yep, PREGNANT.

At least the hubby is a DILF...

by Anonymousreply 110November 8, 2019 6:55 PM

Meghan today: "I'm glad my father liked younger women, because I wouldn't be here today" or something to that effect. I wonder how John's first wife felt about him liking younger women?

by Anonymousreply 111November 8, 2019 7:50 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of NOV. 11 to 15 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Nov. 11– Judd Apatow (book, “It's Garry Shandling's Book”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Nov. 12– Kristen Bell (“Frozen 2”); Jeff Goldblum ( Disney + series “The World According to Jeff Goldblum”)

Wednesday, Nov. 13– Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, Nov. 14– “The View” celebrates Whoopi’s birthday; the cast of Broadway’s “Ain't Too Proud”

Friday, Nov. 15– Day of Hot Topics

by Anonymousreply 112November 9, 2019 1:20 AM

It seems like it’s always somebody’s birthday or show anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 113November 9, 2019 1:49 AM

Don Jr is proof that not everyone looks good in a beard.

by Anonymousreply 114November 9, 2019 2:48 AM

They all seemed to have fell hook line and sinker for Don Jr's new book.

Triggered they were with Whoopi looking the most foolish of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 115November 9, 2019 3:00 AM

Joy and Meghan interviewing each other on ET. At one point Joy says the only time she ever cried was when Meredith left and Meghan asks if she would cry if she left, Joy didn't answer....lol. Also, Joy made sure to bring up Ana, gotta love Joy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 9, 2019 7:25 PM

Don Jr is gunning for Sunny now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 10, 2019 11:18 AM

I would have a tiny bit of respect for him if he brought up, to her face, what Meg's father said about Chelsea Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 118November 10, 2019 6:14 PM

I'm getting sick of Joy treating being so good natured towards Megan, especially given how contentious her relationship was with Hasselbeck. Meanwhile, Liz never publicly treated Joy like crap on stage, no matter how hard they went at each other. And spare me with the John McCain reverence crap too. Behar was never a fan of his until Trump won. YouTube the videos from 2008, she had zero use for him.

And Sunny too! Did Megan's people not throw Sunny under the bus in the media a couple of months back?

by Anonymousreply 119November 10, 2019 6:23 PM

I'm very disappointed in Sunny, she went from icing Megun out to now practically fawning over her. I get that perhaps from a professional standpoint she couldn't continue to give her a total cold shoulder to preserve her own reputation and maybe she was asked by tptb to ease up a bit but she's gone too far the other direction.

Joy I believe is playing a "you can't get under me skin" game with the obnoxious one. She always has a smile on her face when dealing with her to let her know she's not in the least bit bothered. Joy had mentioned she belongs to a "psychodrama" group where they act out problems in their lives to find resolution and get input from the group, I bet she gets a lot of advice from that group. Most importantly, Joy hasn't relented on the lasagna, no lasagna for the beast.

by Anonymousreply 120November 10, 2019 6:35 PM

Monday, Nov. 11– Judd Apatow (book, “It's Garry Shandling's Book”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Looks like a regular blurb-o-mat Monday.

When is Meghan going to do View Your Deal? When Jack Daniels becomes a sponsor?

by Anonymousreply 121November 11, 2019 6:21 AM

Did John McCain's daughter just mispronounce "posthumously"?

by Anonymousreply 122November 11, 2019 3:03 PM

R122 Meghan appreciates that you noticed her.

by Anonymousreply 123November 11, 2019 3:05 PM

She didn’t mispronounce it. Her father’s body was converted into hummus and distributed to stores nationwide by the Cindy McCain alcohol distribution center. So, “post-hummusly” is in fact correct.

by Anonymousreply 124November 11, 2019 3:08 PM

So now we have to endure View Your Deal promos throughout the whole show, ugh.

by Anonymousreply 125November 11, 2019 3:15 PM

R125 Everyone loves View Your Deal! Where else can you get cheap Shark Tank future landfill items for up to 60 percent off??!

by Anonymousreply 126November 11, 2019 3:19 PM

Well, that was an inspiring little dog-and-pony show of “people in my family served in the military before we got rich!” They should definitely do that every day. Not patronizing at all.

by Anonymousreply 127November 11, 2019 3:29 PM

I wonder how many more women buy View Shopping Club crap from that lady since her I-have-cancer segment. You can be certain the marketing people are watching carefully for a correlation.

by Anonymousreply 128November 11, 2019 3:54 PM

Funny how Disney wised up to people changing channels when the VYD segments come on. Now the crap is sprinkled throughout the hour competing with the OTHER commercials.

by Anonymousreply 129November 12, 2019 4:27 AM

Megun says she'll be gone for the rest of the week and wants us to know she hasn't been fired or abducted by aliens. If only.

Oh Sunny, how you disappoint me. Yesterday you said you wanted to run some marathon with Megun and today you say you'll miss her when she's gone.

by Anonymousreply 130November 12, 2019 3:08 PM

Damn, Me talks as much these days about her fear of being fired as she does about Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 131November 12, 2019 3:16 PM

John McCain's daughter can't discuss the WaPo writer Joy mentioned, Max Boot, because she didn't know it was going to be a hot topic. Shouldn't a "political analyst" such as herself be able to discuss a wide variety of topics without being prepped or blue carded or her husband tutoring her about it?

by Anonymousreply 132November 12, 2019 3:22 PM

She can't keep up with everything, r132.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 12, 2019 4:05 PM

R133 I wasn’t born yet so idk is the precursor to OK Boomer.

by Anonymousreply 134November 12, 2019 5:10 PM

Meg, as well as every conservative, need talking points and being told what to say at all times. They don't have original thoughts or opinions. You have to understand and forgive her.

Meanwhile, you has lost her touch. JR is much more effective and cut throat than she is. She allows her party to disparage her dad or to let others do so and say nothing. She is left with whataboutisms like all conservatives. Must be soul crushing......

by Anonymousreply 135November 12, 2019 11:21 PM

Meg was TRIGGERED by Max Boot. She denied he is a Republican and also threw in Jennifer Rubin and others who say they will vote Dem before they would vote for the current bastard. She said they would vote in a liberal and liberal policies before they would Pres Traitor. Sooooo, Meg, you would support this president who has so tarnished every GOP third rail? Who has shredded the military and Constitution? You really showed your ass today.

And don't say she would vote 3rd party. 3rd party candidates are not viable. Either GOP or Dem will win. You don't get points for voting 3rd party. It is a waste!

by Anonymousreply 136November 12, 2019 11:38 PM

Meghan’s insecurity is so palpable:

—No one is clapping for me!

—ONE PERSON clapped! THANK YOU SIR FOR CLAPPING FOR ME!

—NO I AM NOT BEING FIRED.

—I am the first Republican to last two seasons without being fired!

—Joy and I like one another and NO I AM NOT BEING FIRED.

—I have to go out of town for the week and NO I AM NOT BEING FIRED OR ABDUCTED BY ALIENS.

Has anyone else on live television ever put their insecurities on parade like this, and so belligerently?

by Anonymousreply 137November 12, 2019 11:42 PM

How DARE this thing say people suffer from TDS when she flipped out on him at her dad's funeral and he literally IS deranged and does deranged things on a daily basis. She doesn't know how to use the term. People legit have Obama or Clinton derangement Syndrome because THEY FUCKING DIDN'T DESERVE IT THE HATE! You can't have Derangement Syndrome when the person it is aimed at does the daily, insane, deranged shit being done now!

by Anonymousreply 138November 12, 2019 11:50 PM

Rumors are swirling that Meghan’s husband has been bragging about DPing her in Vegas with a Chippendales dancer,

by Anonymousreply 139November 12, 2019 11:53 PM

ew

by Anonymousreply 140November 12, 2019 11:54 PM

Supposedly when she screams “SAY MY NAME” in coitus, the correct answer is “John McCain’s daughter!”

by Anonymousreply 141November 12, 2019 11:58 PM

Donald needs to grab MeAgain by the pussy, she’d love it

by Anonymousreply 142November 13, 2019 12:09 AM

R142 He already has just not figuratively. He's grabbed the entire GOP by the vag.

by Anonymousreply 143November 13, 2019 12:21 AM

R142 Then Meghan could yell out, “I am John McCain’s daughter and Donald Trump is my daddy!”

by Anonymousreply 144November 13, 2019 12:22 AM

R143 I meant PHYSICALLY obviously.

by Anonymousreply 145November 13, 2019 12:23 AM

The View officially preempted by hearing.

Ladies, thank you for your service!

by Anonymousreply 146November 13, 2019 3:26 PM

Is Meghan live tweeting?

by Anonymousreply 147November 13, 2019 3:29 PM

Meghan made one tweet in the last hour.

So, I think not.

by Anonymousreply 148November 13, 2019 3:30 PM

Really, how surprising that little Miss My Father has nothing to say about Stephen Miller being a bona fide Nazi and her precious party being ripped to shreds on national tv.

She’s trash. Abby is trash-lite.

by Anonymousreply 149November 13, 2019 3:48 PM

Did they have to show up for work today. Was there a Day of Hot Topics that will be OnDemand or abc.com later today. Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 150November 13, 2019 3:51 PM

Meghan is at home day drinking.

by Anonymousreply 151November 13, 2019 3:53 PM

Meg always likes to take the most extreme Dem voice and damn the whole party because of it but she flips out if anybody does that to the GOP. Next time she does it, somebody on the panel needs to just say over and over that derrr prez is the top GOP official so he represents the entire party.

by Anonymousreply 152November 14, 2019 1:59 AM

Abby and Meghan will try to both sides this impeachment hearing in the discussion and will sidestep the damning stuff.

by Anonymousreply 153November 14, 2019 2:14 AM

R153 Of course because they know this is a direct threat to conservatism and the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 154November 14, 2019 2:35 AM

No Meghan, *happy dance*.

Also, I love this music!

by Anonymousreply 155November 14, 2019 3:02 PM

Added bonus: Whoopi is losing her voice and not talking much. Hopefully that means she will be out Friday and we will have Joy, Bothsides, Ana and Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 156November 14, 2019 3:11 PM

Does Abby really think we believe she doesn't have a Nanny(ies).

by Anonymousreply 157November 14, 2019 3:30 PM

How many birthdays and anniversaries do these ladies have?

by Anonymousreply 158November 14, 2019 4:15 PM

Aside from the music, the Whoopi Palooza was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 159November 14, 2019 7:16 PM

Joy at home making lasagna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 14, 2019 9:54 PM

Boy, is Joy stingy with the cheese...

by Anonymousreply 161November 14, 2019 10:04 PM

I'm disappointed she used pre-shredded mozz.

by Anonymousreply 162November 14, 2019 10:06 PM

@3:10 in the lasagna video

"You'll be pleasantly surprised to find a sausage in your mouth." Gotta love Joy.

by Anonymousreply 163November 14, 2019 10:11 PM

Big take away, not meat sauce, the sasizz is cooked and cut in chunks and DOTS the layers.

by Anonymousreply 164November 14, 2019 10:19 PM

Today’s entire show was a big fuck you to McMydad. Abby announcing her disappointment in the Republicunts, her father’s bid for Utah, Joy’s lasagna, the fun theatre geekery, and lack of screechy arguing. Moo would have made it all about her somehow. Their having so much fun was a big middle finger to her Fatass self. I bet they cut her down to two days a week and Ana does the other three and eventually bench her.

by Anonymousreply 165November 14, 2019 11:03 PM

“Soak the noodles. So what? Who cares?”

by Anonymousreply 166November 15, 2019 1:38 AM

No shade but I didn’t see Joy add any spices or seasonings to at all. No oregano? No basil? None?? Okay.

Steve being grumpy that he wouldn’t get to eat it was cute.

by Anonymousreply 167November 15, 2019 1:41 AM

It means you don't have to boil them first.

by Anonymousreply 168November 15, 2019 1:42 AM

Another day The View is preempted.

by Anonymousreply 169November 15, 2019 3:42 PM

I would think and HOPE that Impeachment of a President is more important....get your priorities straight.

by Anonymousreply 170November 15, 2019 6:02 PM

It was a statement of fact not a complaint.

ABC has been posting videos with dates that the first hearing was held and posting compilation clips from previous dates.

by Anonymousreply 171November 15, 2019 6:10 PM

Whoopi on Wendy today pushing her book.

That book is a glossy pamphlet printed on the thickest paper in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 172November 15, 2019 6:38 PM

R172 Books are products today. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 173November 15, 2019 10:27 PM

My DVR recorded ABC when The View normally would have aired and David Muir is either painted in a half gallon of bronzer or else he is in blackface.

by Anonymousreply 174November 15, 2019 10:33 PM

ABC News hasn't updated The View's scheduled guests for next week yet, it's usually up by now.

I read the Hearings will be Tues, Wed, Thurs next week. If this is accurate, that would mean The View could do a Monday and a Friday show. Probably just A Day of Hot Topics and no guests...

by Anonymousreply 175November 15, 2019 11:50 PM

The View wasn’t preempted in the DC market. The first few minutes were ABC News chatter with Davida Muir, George Stephenanopoulos et al., but then they cut in to The View in progress. Chatter about impeachment and then Andrew Yang, who the whole cast gushed over (Joy less than anyone; Meghan was weirdly very nice).

by Anonymousreply 176November 16, 2019 12:07 AM

R176 Meghan said she was going to be out the rest of this week?

by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2019 12:17 AM

It said on the screen that it was an ENCORE PRESENTATION

by Anonymousreply 178November 16, 2019 12:18 AM

R177 She was on the show. Whoopi was there, too. No Ana. No Sunny.

R178 Oh. I didn’t see that. ABC said it was joining the program already in progress.

by Anonymousreply 179November 16, 2019 12:19 AM

R160 I’m surprised Joy used cheese from a bag and not from an Italian market.

by Anonymousreply 180November 16, 2019 5:00 PM

r180, I didn't see the brand, but some funky brand named Polly-O is the highest rated Mozzarella cheese for a New York pizza. I see it online but cannot find it out west. WalMart says they carry it but THEY DON'T.

And if you are not SeeCheeLeeOn, pronounce it moats-a-REL-a. (roll the r, and please pronounce the final a).

Don't get me started on re-GOAT, ya bunch a stroonz.

by Anonymousreply 181November 16, 2019 5:10 PM

Has anyone else noticed that Fatass’s new latest tactic for establishing her “superiority” is Valley Girl-ing, “I don’t know what that means” while looking “confused” and it’s not working and people are already eyerolling at her? I want someone to throw a coffee cup at her head. The only thing that will get rid of her is if she’s rude to the audience so I hope they start aggressively heckling her. Fucking fat cunt. Can you imagine her obnoxious conservacunt Frau squad? I bet they’re all like that Blind Side influencer kid.

by Anonymousreply 182November 16, 2019 5:16 PM

Scheduled Guests Week of Nov 18 - 22, subject to change:

Mon, November 18: Helena Bonham Carter (“The Crown”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tue, November 19: Day of Hot Topics

Wed, November 20: Day of Hot Topics

Thu, November 21: Jamie Lee Curtis (“Knives Out”); Mark Ruffalo and Robert Bilott (“Dark Waters”)

Fri, November 22: Dolly Parton (“Heartstrings”)

by Anonymousreply 183November 17, 2019 5:14 PM

Tuesday, Nov. 19

Public hearings: In the morning, Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert for the National Security Council, and Jennifer Williams, an aide to Vice President Mike Pence.

In the afternoon, Kurt D. Volker, the former United States special envoy to Ukraine, and Timothy Morrison, a Europe and Russia expert for the National Security Council.

Private depositions: None scheduled.

Colonel Vindman and Mr. Morrison both listened in real time to a July phone call between Mr. Trump and Ukraine’s president that is at the center of the impeachment inquiry. During the call, Mr. Trump pressed his counterpart for investigations into his political rivals.

===================================

Wednesday, Nov. 20

Public hearings: In the morning, Gordon D. Sondland, the United States ambassador to the European Union.

In the afternoon, Laura K. Cooper, the deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russian, Ukrainian and Eurasian affairs, and David Hale, the under secretary of state for political affairs.

Mr. Sondland will most likely be the day’s most consequential witness. He had direct contact with Mr. Trump, and has already informed the committee that he told a top Ukrainian official that the country would probably have to give Mr. Trump a public pledge for investigations before it would receive frozen military aid. But he will be pressed to confirm another episode he is said to be involved in. ==============================

Thursday, Nov. 21

Public Hearings: Fiona Hill, the National Security Council’s former senior director for Europe and Russia.

As the schedule stands, Ms. Hill will be the Democrats’ final public witness. From her perch inside the White House, she had a front-row seat to what she viewed as a “nightmare” situation in which private interests were put above the nation’s. She will also provide testimony that John R. Bolton, the president’s former national security adviser and her boss, was deeply alarmed, as well.

by Anonymousreply 184November 17, 2019 7:01 PM

If they talk about Stefanik, watch for Meghan to pivot away from her impeachment lies and shenanigans and talk about George Conway calling her trash and how you can’t call Dem women trash and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 185November 17, 2019 10:08 PM

No Bothsides Abby today, has the day off.

by Anonymousreply 186November 18, 2019 3:02 PM

Is this going to be a two day work week for Team View?

by Anonymousreply 187November 18, 2019 3:20 PM

She plays this stupid game every single day when they are cutting to commercial "oh can I speak...are we going to break...never mind it says we're going to break...oh I can speak...can I speak...". How can anyone stand to be around her in real life is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 188November 18, 2019 3:23 PM

So they're not discussing the hearings at all today. Buttiegieg, Bloomberg, DeBlasio, Lasagna but no hearings.

by Anonymousreply 189November 18, 2019 3:38 PM

Every time Joy plays deaf when Moo asks about "where's MY lasagna" it's hilarious. Moo thinks she's bothering Joy, but Joy is a pro at ignoring hecklers. Joy will make a damn lasagna and throw it out before she gives it to the Princess of Arizona's fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 190November 18, 2019 3:47 PM

Also, why is Helena B-C being such a cunty bitch? Oh, right. Brit.

by Anonymousreply 191November 18, 2019 3:49 PM

That's what makes them the most important political show on the TV airwaves, r189.

by Anonymousreply 192November 18, 2019 4:16 PM

Joy needs to make MM a lasagna ON THE DAY MM IS OFF....then she can say that she made one, but MM didnt show up for work so she had to throuw it away because she had nowhere to put it.

by Anonymousreply 193November 18, 2019 4:20 PM

Whoopi’s family seems like a bunch of selfish leeches. They couldn’t save her a piece of her own birthday lasagna?

by Anonymousreply 194November 18, 2019 4:21 PM

R193 or tell Meghan that Whoopi’s family ate it all.

by Anonymousreply 195November 18, 2019 4:22 PM

Even better would be if Joy brought the lasagna for the Beast on a Friday she didn't happen to be there and then on Monday "Sorry, gave it to Ana." Bazinga.

by Anonymousreply 196November 18, 2019 4:26 PM

It’s funny how Meghan complains that no one speculates whether men hate each other on their shows. When have you seen the men screeching and actIng like an immature brat toward their cohosts on a daily basis the way she does.

by Anonymousreply 197November 18, 2019 5:47 PM

They've been discussing not hating each other quite often lately....hmm, methinks the ladies doth protest too much...or perhaps there is some unflattering, behind the scenes story coming out and they are getting ahead of it.

by Anonymousreply 198November 18, 2019 5:59 PM

USA Today:

'The View': Meghan McCain says she and her co-hosts aren't treated fairly due to 'sexism'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 20, 2019 5:04 PM

I wonder if they are going to hyyave a two day work week this week?

by Anonymousreply 200November 20, 2019 9:11 PM

Was Stefanik a guest at MeGun’s wedding? I wouldn’t be surprised if they are besties.

by Anonymousreply 201November 20, 2019 9:19 PM

Is ABC even showing the hearings anywhere (like NYC)? Nothing is preempted in my area and they're showing reruns

by Anonymousreply 202November 20, 2019 10:22 PM

New show today. Joy to Megan: "I'll give you a lasagna when you give me your guns!"

by Anonymousreply 203November 21, 2019 3:56 PM

Joy was for none of Moogan's bullshit today. And today, Thursday was a live broadcast on the East Coast only.

Few VDRs are on YT that are complete and ABC is pushing the Curtis interview and not the Hot Topics of the hearings and debate.

FUCK ABC

by Anonymousreply 204November 21, 2019 6:56 PM

Today's episode is already up on abc.com, suprisingly early.

by Anonymousreply 205November 21, 2019 10:34 PM

I love Joy, but why would anyone serve friends & guests lasagna made in a disposable aluminum pan? I've never done that! Maybe she was just demonstrating? Generally, any fresh, quality whole milk mozzarella will do; the brand depends on the occasion and how much one can afford.

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2019 11:16 PM

Aluminum freezes better and is given away easier, like to Whoopi.

On my buffet warmers, aluminum heats better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 21, 2019 11:31 PM

Her "McCain" necklace is to make sure we.never.forget.

by Anonymousreply 208November 21, 2019 11:32 PM

r205, it's the restricted site.

by Anonymousreply 209November 21, 2019 11:34 PM

Looking forward to a not fucked up broadcast tomorrow with Moogan begging for lasagna again.

She is worse than Garfield.

by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2019 5:36 AM

They really are on some PR campaign to make us believe they love each other. Megun's "I still love you Joy." was met with silence which probably was not the goal.

by Anonymousreply 211November 22, 2019 12:01 PM

Sunny, you haven't received a lasagna because you are a vegetarian and the sausage is key to the recipe. I doubt Joy stocks Morning Star or Gardein substitutes in her fridge or even knows what they are. Stop trying to make John McCain's daughter feel better by equating your lack of lasagna to hers.

John McCain's daughter, or just "McCain" as her necklace states, hasn't received a lasagna for reasons well known to her.

Also, will McCain have anything to say today about her Uncle Lindsey investigating her Uncle Joe Biden?

by Anonymousreply 212November 22, 2019 2:10 PM

Ana is there and no Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 213November 22, 2019 3:01 PM

"Don't talk to me about the Constitution, I have the Constitution on my nightstand." ~McCain

by Anonymousreply 214November 22, 2019 3:08 PM

Can some one PLEASE tell her to either quit or learn to enjoy her job. If she pouts, sighs, or cuts off one more person today...she should be FIRED. how do they let her get away with this.

by Anonymousreply 215November 22, 2019 3:31 PM

r213, so in other words, a regular Whoopi-Free Friday.

by Anonymousreply 216November 22, 2019 3:32 PM

[repost from paywalled B thread]

OMFG!!! Back to regular episodes since there's no hearings today and ME!ghan is already acting up. Talking over Sunny, interrupting, making eye rolls and, worst of all, berating and insulting audience! She is so petulant and obnoxious. (And what was her point about "would you vote for a *Conservative* woman?" Of course a liberal would never vote for any Conservative, since they're political opposites and many of the Conservative women we've seen are just as bad as the men.)

by Anonymousreply 217November 22, 2019 3:35 PM

She's such a nasty twat. She insults the audience with her little "cheap applause" snit and then gets told to stfu by Joy. She's a raging cunt. Abby spouts Republicunt garbage, but she also manages to understand that they talk about things like Marie Kondo and porn addiction. Fatass just sits in her corner and farts silently. She wants off the show so badly, but nobody wants her. They need to get rid of her yesterday and put Ana in as a permanent host.

by Anonymousreply 218November 22, 2019 3:37 PM

How big is Meghan’s nightstand?

by Anonymousreply 219November 22, 2019 3:50 PM

Regarding the Hurd declaration that was discussed today:

===

@Justin Amash:

With respect, my friend @HurdOnTheHill applies the wrong standard. House impeachment is an indictment, not a conviction. The question in the House is whether there is probable cause to charge President Trump with an impeachable offense. The answer to that question is clearly yes.

===

And ultimately, Americans now feel that Impeachment must rise to the salacious entertainment of a consensual blow job.

by Anonymousreply 220November 22, 2019 7:28 PM

Is it true that Whoopi is losing her voice and if so, does anyone know why? Please don't stone me to death, but I really don't watch "The View". I loved when "Saturday Night Live" did the parodies! I really miss Barbara Walters.

by Anonymousreply 221November 22, 2019 11:04 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of NOV. 25 to 29 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Nov. 25– Tim Allen (“Last Man Standing”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Nov. 26– LL Cool J (“NCIS: Los Angeles”); Arica Himmel (ABC’s “mixed-ish”)

Wednesday, Nov. 27– Day of Hot Topics; performance from “Disney on Ice”

Thursday, Nov. 28– (OAD: 10/24/19) – Michael Douglas (“The Kominsky Method”); Disney on Broadway 25th Anniversary performance

Friday, Nov. 29– (OAD: 11/21/19) - Jamie Lee Curtis (“Knives Out”); Mark Ruffalo & Robert Bilott (“Dark Waters”)

by Anonymousreply 222November 22, 2019 11:17 PM

I like how Sunny stands her ground here and doesn't let MM get away with the 'cheap applause' mean girls comment.

It's also odd how at the end of the clip, MM is looking at the producer or someone off to the side and directing them to go to commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 23, 2019 1:05 AM

Wednesday, Nov. 27– Day of Hot Topics; performance from “Disney on Ice”

by Anonymousreply 224November 23, 2019 1:18 AM

Plus when Meghan fails to get applause for what she thinks will be an applause line, she will berate the audience or say thank you to the one or two people who did applause.

by Anonymousreply 225November 23, 2019 1:18 AM

I can't, r223....

by Anonymousreply 226November 23, 2019 1:24 AM

I find Whoopi the worst.

She interrupts people constantly and launches into one of her tiresome, hectoring monologues as if she is repository of all wisdom.

Meaghan is shrill but she doesn't bother me too much because she doesn't really get a lot of air time.

Sunny is a bore most of the time. Her responses are always predictable.

I always like Joy and strangely Abby is quite reasonable given she was a Fox sycophant for a while.

by Anonymousreply 227November 23, 2019 1:27 AM

The audience are supposedly instructed not to boo her because they want the impression of civility.

I don't feel sorry for any of them at this point, except for Navarro who's not a regular. All of the others have coddled her and indulged her bullshit. It makes for good TV says Joy. Meanwhile, she treats them all like crap. Where was this open hostility when Junior was there? No, that day, it was all teary eyed cowering wimpyness. She could be civil and restrained with him!

Waiting for Navarro to fucking gut her. It's coming, and she's the only one on the panel with the balls to do it. The others are too intimidated by her or by some phony baloney reverence for the family "legacy" (Whatever the fuck THAT is). Meanwhile, if that had been Jed or Elizabeth forget it.

Say what you want about Barbara (and there's a lot you can say) but she never would have tolerated any of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 228November 23, 2019 1:31 AM

Roseanne is just misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 229November 23, 2019 1:41 AM

I hope Ana guts her. There’s no other way to describe Moo except horrible. She’s mean, she’s rude, she’s loud, she’s unbelievably stupid, she’s more than likely mentally ill, and a betting an would say some kind of addiction.

She yells at the audience, yells at her cohosts and tries to change the subject that they’ve been talking about for days in meetings. She’s playing a classic heel because she acts like an ass and The View starts trending. Joy, Ana, and Sunny need to keep hammering away at her. Abby just looks mortified and upset these days.

by Anonymousreply 230November 23, 2019 2:36 AM

Please excuse the "Roseanne is just misunderstood" comment, it was meant for the "Start a Fight in 4 Words" thread. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 231November 23, 2019 2:41 AM

R231, after seeing footage of Roseanne's mother and brother at home, I couldn't believe what a screwed up, trashy woman she is. Her father and/or mental issues must be her problem.

by Anonymousreply 232November 23, 2019 3:14 AM

r232, as explained it was a mispost from the "Start a Fight in 4 Words" thread.

Go there to reply.

by Anonymousreply 233November 23, 2019 3:28 AM

Two three day work weeks in a row for The View women.

by Anonymousreply 234November 23, 2019 9:12 AM

I love how both Megan and Whatsherface are always talking about, "That kind of attitude is gonna get him re-elected." No. His deception, the complicity of the goddamn Republican party and a whole bunch stupid is gonna get him elected. Do they honestly think this is about an even playing field?

Bernstein--or was it Woodward? was on CNN a few nights ago and said something very prophetic. He said post-Trump, it's gonna take the Republican party a lifetime to be trusted again because they will be blamed for EVRYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 235November 23, 2019 9:52 AM

McCain launching into her usual snarl of "oh so now we have to go to commercial, ugh..." and Joy replying "well it is a tv show", lol.

by Anonymousreply 236November 25, 2019 3:13 PM

Meghan always waits until 10 seconds before the commercial break to open her trap and then acts like someone shot her mother when they have to go to break when she talks.

by Anonymousreply 237November 25, 2019 5:46 PM

R237, either that, or the producers are trying to minimize the racket that comes from her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 238November 25, 2019 6:15 PM

NYT: Who Is Edward Gallagher, the SEAL the Navy Wants to Expel?

The Navy and President Trump have been in a tug of war over Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher, the Navy SEAL at the center of a highly publicized war crimes case. The Navy prosecuted Chief Gallagher and wanted to expel him from the SEALs, but the president, as commander in chief, has repeatedly intervened in the sailor’s favor.

Since his arrest last fall, his supporters, including conservative lawmakers and media outlets, have portrayed Chief Gallagher as a valiant SEAL who was being unfairly second-guessed and prosecuted over heat-of-the-moment decisions in a combat zone. But his critics, including some fellow SEALs, have said he had become a rogue operator and poor military role model, and had committed heinous acts of unnecessary violence.

SEALs from the platoon that Chief Gallagher led during a deployment to Mosul, Iraq, in 2017 told military officials that they saw the chief fatally stab a wounded ISIS captive. Navy investigators said while several SEALs were providing medical aid to the fighter, Chief Gallagher took out a handmade hunting knife and stabbed the captive, a teenager, several times in the neck and torso.

The chief was also accused of firing a sniper rifle at civilians, striking a girl wearing a flower-print hijab as she walked along a riverbank and an old man carrying a water jug. Several SEALs broke the group’s code of silence and testified against Chief Gallagher in a military trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239November 25, 2019 8:30 PM

oops....sorry^

by Anonymousreply 240November 25, 2019 8:33 PM

R239, my father was a Navy veteran. You know he was captured and tortured. But now, he's dead. I'm sorry for the tears. Are the cameras rolling?

by Anonymousreply 241November 25, 2019 8:41 PM

Surprise! I was the last poster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 25, 2019 8:43 PM

The Princess of Arizona needs to haul her corpulent ass to doing View Your Deals. Whoopi, Abby, Joy and Sunny does them.

Is it in her contract NOT to do them?

And here we have a wonderful deal on a case of Gentleman Jack and a box of cigars...

by Anonymousreply 243November 26, 2019 6:23 AM

Today was a day to avoid political topics.

It sucked but I did enjoy LLCoolJ.

And Meghan chiming in for the 101 ways a hymen could break must have been a throwback to her own explanations.

Horseback riding, it is ALWAYS the horseback riding for heiresses.

by Anonymousreply 244November 26, 2019 8:51 PM

That or riding a boy's bike.

by Anonymousreply 245November 26, 2019 8:59 PM

Sunny talking about her book coming out and the beast whining "why does this get a whole segment". Oh that's rich coming from the one whose "grief" got a whole season and then some.

by Anonymousreply 246November 26, 2019 9:31 PM

That was uber cunty of the White Power Princess.

by Anonymousreply 247November 26, 2019 9:57 PM

Oh that video of her dad talking about Leo was indulgent and ridiculous. How are the producers allowing her to get away with making it all.about.her. Still, Abby annoyed me more in that segment.

by Anonymousreply 248November 26, 2019 10:05 PM

Whoever said she’s relegated to talking just before the commercial break, I think you’re right. No matter when she opens her stupid, drunk fart face, she says something dumb and offensive. I think they’ve given her formal warnings now and essentially cut her mic.

And just what in the hell was that idiotic video? Who fucking cares what her idiot father said to someone two hundred years ago. Who allowed that idiocy to make it to air?

by Anonymousreply 249November 26, 2019 10:16 PM

This just in...SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN IS STILL DEAD!!!

by Anonymousreply 250November 26, 2019 11:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 251November 26, 2019 11:28 PM

Were he and Meghan related?

by Anonymousreply 252November 27, 2019 12:27 AM

She waits until the end to talk so she can have the last word and no one will have time to challenge her before the commercial.

by Anonymousreply 253November 27, 2019 1:16 AM

They walked out to ABBA's Dancing Queen because that's what John McCain liked to listen to during the holidays. They sure do bend over backwards for this sour, entitled brat.

by Anonymousreply 254November 27, 2019 3:07 PM

What is that thing on her head, does the Princess of Arizona think it's a tiara? Looks ridiculous on her.

by Anonymousreply 255November 27, 2019 3:26 PM

I found the bandeau quite fetching. Add a ring in her nose and she is ready for the 4H judges...

by Anonymousreply 256November 29, 2019 8:10 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of DEC. 2 to 6 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Dec. 2– Yvette Nicole Brown guest co-hosts; The Political View with 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)

Tuesday, Dec. 3– Ronan Farrow guest co-hosts; Dennis Quaid (“Merry Happy Whatever”)

Wednesday, Dec. 4– Michael Eric Dyson (“JAY-Z: Made in America”)

Thursday, Dec. 5– Bari Weiss guest co-hosts; Josh Groban (“Josh Groban’s Great Big Radio City Show”)

Friday, Dec. 6– Day of Hot Topics

by Anonymousreply 257November 29, 2019 6:01 PM

I wonder who is on vacation next week that they need 3 different guest co-hosts...I hope it's the surly, abrasive one, it would be a lovely holiday gift from ABC to the audience.

by Anonymousreply 258November 29, 2019 6:06 PM

No Whoopi today. Joy said Whoopi will be back later in the week.

by Anonymousreply 259December 2, 2019 3:02 PM

Joy made a crack about Melania and Yvette Nicole Brown made a zipping her mouth motion, so I guess the rumors she wasn't invited back because of a Melania comment are true.

by Anonymousreply 260December 2, 2019 3:04 PM

I wonder if they are finishing up filming on The Stand this week?

by Anonymousreply 261December 2, 2019 4:13 PM

My daily mood has improved drastically since I gave up "The View", even playing the background. Those screechy cats had me weeping for humanity.

by Anonymousreply 262December 2, 2019 6:16 PM

R262 Good for you. There’s no reason for you to comment any further on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 263December 2, 2019 6:52 PM

I didn’t catch the episode but did Yvette NB trash Mayor Pete? She does a lot of that online.

by Anonymousreply 264December 2, 2019 9:19 PM

No, the heifer mooed in low tones.

by Anonymousreply 265December 3, 2019 4:40 AM

[quote]Joy made a crack about Melania and Yvette Nicole Brown made a zipping her mouth motion, so I guess the rumors she wasn't invited back because of a Melania comment are true.

What's this?

YNB and Isaiah Washing threw DOWN on Twitter recently over his Fox News interview that he's leaving the Dems. It got real ugly. "Coon" was used often--and rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 266December 3, 2019 9:51 AM

^^Washington^^

by Anonymousreply 267December 3, 2019 9:51 AM

I love Joy, but she hates smoking. She's brought up Simon's Cowell's indoor smoking two days in a row.

Simon, get an Airstream and park it out the back door.

by Anonymousreply 268December 3, 2019 3:37 PM

Meghan and plaid really don't mix.

by Anonymousreply 269December 3, 2019 9:15 PM

Ronan Farrow was superb today.

by Anonymousreply 270December 3, 2019 11:43 PM

I never noticed what tiny hands and stubby little fingers he has.

by Anonymousreply 271December 3, 2019 11:52 PM

R271 I have asked for years and no one else seems to notice his little puppet arms and hands! Thank you for noticing!

His hands are weird—but someone on DL started a thread yesterday asking why there are no gay role models and Ronan Farrow is an incredible role model. I really admire him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 4, 2019 12:11 AM

Why does Dennis Quaid look like the Joker?

by Anonymousreply 273December 4, 2019 12:14 AM

Sinatra didn't have big hands, but he had a huge cock.

It runs in the family.

by Anonymousreply 274December 4, 2019 12:14 AM

Dennis Quaid looked like an weathered, red faced alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 275December 4, 2019 12:33 AM

Can you imagine how wonderfully watchable The View would be if Ronan was a permanent replacement for Whoopi?

by Anonymousreply 276December 4, 2019 12:37 AM

-Ronan certainly blew the lid off Nookie. Not exactly earth shattering.

by Anonymousreply 277December 4, 2019 4:00 AM

I couldn’t believe that was Dennis Quaid. What did he do to his face?

by Anonymousreply 278December 4, 2019 10:49 AM

Poor Dennis had a meltdown after he saw himself in an extreme close-up on the big screen, and he called his ex-wife Meg for advice. Ageless, wrinkle-free Meg told Dennis that all will be well—“I know someone,@ she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279December 4, 2019 10:54 AM

Show was preempted in my area today but I guess it aired in some parts (Canada?) and the clips are on YT. Here they are discussing Kamala dropping out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 4, 2019 8:41 PM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281December 4, 2019 8:54 PM

Meghan getting huffy with Sunny saying "just forget it" "forget it". Sorry, Meghan. You were being rude. Wait your turn, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 282December 4, 2019 9:11 PM

Oh, and by the way, the full episodes are up when I get home on Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 283December 4, 2019 9:16 PM

Joy and Sunny actually looked at each other an laughed at her. She course corrected and actually talked like a human being and made her point without sounding like a sock worker.

It almost seems like she’s got someone in her ear at all times saying “watch it” and she speaks last so they can cut her off. She’s definitely gotten a talking to or something.

On a shallow note, Sunny desperately needs a new stylist. The hair the makeup the clothes, all need freshening up.

by Anonymousreply 284December 4, 2019 11:39 PM

DOCK worker.

€^~!{!{ phone!

by Anonymousreply 285December 4, 2019 11:40 PM

I never cared for the phrase “white privilege” until I saw Abby. What a bubble she lives in and she speaks her nonsense with such total conviction that you can tell she’s never had any meaningful interaction with people who aren’t like her.

by Anonymousreply 286December 4, 2019 11:41 PM

Meghan is so disingenuous when she was talking to Michael Eric Dyson about mayor Pete, she knows that Pete has a very good chance of getting the nomination and I think the Republicans are terrified of that.

by Anonymousreply 287December 5, 2019 1:25 AM

She really does seem to have an axe to grind with Pete.

by Anonymousreply 288December 5, 2019 1:40 AM

I like Sunny. She’s a little bit pretentious but I think she’s ultimately good people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 5, 2019 2:18 PM

The SheBeast is out today, back tomorrow, Bari Weiss filling in for her.

Whoopi and her 40,000 "welcome to the view"s is back.

by Anonymousreply 290December 5, 2019 3:04 PM

The show’s opening is so aurally offensive, from the shock of that horrid “THAT GIRL! WORLD GONE CRAZY!” lyric to the annoying-as-fuck voiceover person doing the table of contents teasers to Whoopi’s WELCOMETOTHEVIEW! WELCOMETOTHEVIEW! WELCOMETOTHEVIEW! WELCOMETOTHEVIEW! WELCOMETOTHEVIEW! WELCOMETOTHEVIEW!

WHY, producers?! Why why why??

I fast forward through it and miss the first minute or two every day because I can’t bear the opening.

by Anonymousreply 291December 5, 2019 3:09 PM

I'd love for someone to bring up or tweet or somehow remind Abby and her BFF Megun that Saint John McCain made fun of Chelsea Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 292December 5, 2019 3:21 PM

Say something generous about every cohost. I’ll start.

JOY: She’s resilient and steadfast and she fights the good fight. Her humor has become less forceful and less annoying over time.

SUNNY: She’s smart and seems to have a strong knowledge of law. Also nicer than she has to be.

WHOOPI: She wields power over Meghan and it’s fun to watch Meghan wither in rare instances when Whoopi invokes this power. She played Guinan.

ABBY: Even if she’s always quietly lobbying for Republicans’ interests, she at least admits, for example, that Trump committed impeachable offenses. She seems truly naive and ignorant at times but I think she fights against her biases to try to make good on good intentions.

ANA: Bold and she possesses as much shady wit as a stereotype of a sassy gay man or a sassy black woman.

MEGHAN: She has been taking more time off lately and sometimes her eyes are pretty.

by Anonymousreply 293December 5, 2019 3:32 PM

Meghan is the only reason anyone talks about The View.

by Anonymousreply 294December 5, 2019 3:44 PM

Bari is a non-host. Why is she there?

by Anonymousreply 295December 5, 2019 3:54 PM

Abby: Shiny hair.

Ana: Able to be light, funny, self deprecating and discuss fluff subjects.

Joy: Paesana, looks great, shares my views.

Meghan: Blemish free complexion.

Sunny: Smart, well spoken.

Whoopi: Got to where she is without nepotism or connections.

by Anonymousreply 296December 5, 2019 4:01 PM

A+, R296.

by Anonymousreply 297December 5, 2019 4:10 PM

Does anyone here actually listen to Josh Groban? (Or Sarah Brightman, Kenny G, Michael Bublé or Andrea Boccelli?)

by Anonymousreply 298December 5, 2019 4:12 PM

We do, r298.

by Anonymousreply 299December 5, 2019 4:36 PM

R299 I’ve seriously never known anyone who listens to any of them but all of them are mainstays on daytime talk shows. They must sell to housewives for some reason. Groban has sold over 25 million albums and is worth $30 million. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 300December 5, 2019 4:42 PM

I went to a Josh Groban concert this summer with my sister and her friend and it was packed to the rafters with women who are carbon copies of the DL Frau.

Sidenote - she took me to a Barry Manilow show too which had elder fraus than even DL couldn’t imagine. Think panda sweaters and mobility scooters with little American flags flying from the handlebars. When a fight broke out between 2 of them over the placement of an oxygen machine I almost wet myself imagining the DL comments if I could post the video.

by Anonymousreply 301December 5, 2019 7:40 PM

R301 will never get old and will certainly never need to rely on a mobility scooter to get around or a canister of oxygen to breathe. She's too good for all of that.

by Anonymousreply 302December 5, 2019 7:54 PM

Was the “Let’s be The View” thread abruptly deleted? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 303December 5, 2019 10:40 PM

r303

The thread is still there.

by Anonymousreply 304December 5, 2019 10:44 PM

That little Jewish gal may know how to write but she sucks at live TV.

Abby was particularly bothsider today in a real cunty way.

Barron Trump, as if.

by Anonymousreply 305December 6, 2019 5:07 AM

Don't care for Groban's music but I would DEVOUR his ass.

by Anonymousreply 306December 6, 2019 9:28 AM

Groban was charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307December 6, 2019 1:30 PM

Of course she has to insert that she was at a "death conference in San Francisco" yesterday when discussing the 16 yr old who died in custody. Her sniffling and sad voice don't ring true or genuine to me.

by Anonymousreply 308December 6, 2019 3:33 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of DEC. 9 to 13 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Dec. 9– The Rodriguez family from Orlando: 21- year old takes on raising her five siblings after the death of both parents; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Dec. 10– Day of Hot Topics

Wednesday, Dec. 11– Chris Christie Guest co-hosts; Lupita Nyong'o (“Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”); holiday performance from Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard

Thursday, Dec. 12– Jack Black (“Jumanji: The Next Level”)

Friday, Dec. 13– Annette Bening (“The Report”)

by Anonymousreply 309December 6, 2019 8:39 PM

Love Joy, but that plastic surgery was unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 310December 6, 2019 8:55 PM

I love that the audience was so happy to see Ana and that Joy played it up to further annoy Miss Non-Congeniality 2019.

Chris Christie co-hosting next week, how vomit inducing.

by Anonymousreply 311December 6, 2019 9:26 PM

The content teasers at the top of the show annoy the fuck out of me because they are so slanted against the Democrats.

Democrats slam Trump for keeping kids in cages on the border, but will this cost them voters in 2020?

by Anonymousreply 312December 6, 2019 9:37 PM

Chris Christie is in the ABC need division in some capacity. He’s the one who protects hunt. I think this is their last stand if he’s going on the show to attempt to defend Republicunt talking points. Please let hi a say and do something so dumb (he will) that it gets him bounced. And then he can take the Nepotism Twins with him and Ana can be on full time as the conservative commenter.

I didn’t watch today, but I’ll catch the highlights later. I read somewhere that Moo pitched another fit and Sunny and Joy looked at each other and laughed. Joy is playing her like a wide-mouthed bass on a line.

by Anonymousreply 313December 6, 2019 9:43 PM

Hunt should actually be GUNT*

by Anonymousreply 314December 6, 2019 9:44 PM

Forgive the typos in r313. Everything is getting autocorrected to completely different words.

CHRISTIE is in the NEWS division *

by Anonymousreply 315December 6, 2019 9:46 PM

R308. that was APPALLING. I've never seen her more insincere with that fake baby voice. C'mon.

by Anonymousreply 316December 6, 2019 10:15 PM

A death conference. Meghan would really make a consoling mortician.

by Anonymousreply 317December 7, 2019 2:55 AM

Abby has been unusually cunty the past two weeks.

I wonder if she has been talking to her father...

He needs to be subpoenaed.

by Anonymousreply 318December 7, 2019 7:41 AM

Apparently Meghan’s new bread and butter is profiting off her father’s death with keynote speaking engagements at “death events.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 7, 2019 9:41 AM

She charges $50,000 - $100,000 per hour-long speech. She’ll need to do better than sniffles and learn to cry on command for that kind of money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 7, 2019 9:44 AM

Joy doesn't understand the basic difference between a campaign slogan and a meme. But every time she opens her mouth , she says something ridiculous. Just because she's not as demented as Barbara Walters doesn't mean that ABC brass should not pull the plug on her contract.

by Anonymousreply 321December 7, 2019 10:23 AM

Joy does no preparation or research, but just interrupts with what she thinks are clever quips.

by Anonymousreply 322December 7, 2019 10:41 AM

What's the difference between her $50,000 speechifying and the $100,000? More production values (costume changes, a coup de theatre)?

by Anonymousreply 323December 7, 2019 1:21 PM

R323 Speaker fees are negotiated. If she spoke at a Goldman Sachs conference, they’d definitely pay the $100k. If she spoke at AARP, maybe $60,000. A small “death conference” can probably get her for $15k.

by Anonymousreply 324December 7, 2019 1:23 PM

What in the world does she have to talk about for 60 minutes that's of interest to anybody? Art History? Is she really even knowledgeable about that? I assume most of it is about her dad....whatshisname.

by Anonymousreply 325December 7, 2019 1:31 PM

R325 YOU KNOW HIS NAME

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326December 7, 2019 1:34 PM

THAT'S the Meghan I remember pre-View. I kinda liked her actually. But like most Republicans, once they get a bigger platform, they turn into their grandparents.

by Anonymousreply 327December 8, 2019 10:20 AM

MM's 'Whatever' today was brilliant to watch as were Joy and Sunny's joy and sunshine at the behavior. Ana was her brilliant self by saying something like 'Anyway, back to your point'. Totally ignoring the petulance. It's at about the 4.10 mark........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328December 8, 2019 11:16 AM

Joy may be showing The Tell-Tale signs of aging, but she never pretends to be anything more than a comedian. She's not a Serious Political Pundit™ who earned her chops in utero.

by Anonymousreply 329December 8, 2019 11:51 PM

Joy does a good job bringing Dem talking points to the table. Hardly any liberal/Dem pundit does that. James Carville was one of the best and most effective in getting all the Dem talking points out.

Notice every single conservative pundit/pol talks super fast and always, ALWAYS brings the same talking points. They make sure they spew every single TP they can get out.

by Anonymousreply 330December 9, 2019 3:19 AM

Yeah, that look Joy gave Sunny was fucking HILARIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 331December 9, 2019 10:04 AM

r328 - Just watched it. God, I'd slap her. Arms crossed, eyes rolled up. She's trying to negate Nancy's powerful statement because of....t-shirts??? And then tries to counter Joy's MAGA cap argument with "she's never worn one"? I...want...to...slap...her.

by Anonymousreply 332December 9, 2019 1:05 PM

Oh good, tis the season for Whoopi to hawk her Christmas sweaters yet again (AVAILABLE AT ZAPPOS) with Megun as her shill.

by Anonymousreply 333December 10, 2019 3:19 PM

Moo just can't be human for an entire episode. She didn't HAVE to cunt at Joy about repeating the line (apparently Moo doesn't understand what building on a joke means), but she did, because her inner cunt was screaming to be let out.

Her eye makeup and leopard suit coat are hideous as well. She's going to balloon over the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 334December 10, 2019 3:28 PM

Today was the second time in a couple of weeks she brought up the movie Game Change (without mentioning the name). What is her problem with that movie? It actually made her father look sympathetic. The real take-down was Sarah Palin. Did it not feature her enough, as she was clearly heavily involved in McCain's presidential campaign, in on every strategy session, writing speeches, reading policy papers, etc...?

by Anonymousreply 335December 10, 2019 6:45 PM

That would be my guess, r335.

by Anonymousreply 336December 10, 2019 6:47 PM

R335 She's upset because the film-makers didn't have an opening reading "This film is dedicated to the late Senator John McCain, father of Meghan McCain"

by Anonymousreply 337December 10, 2019 7:42 PM

The book that Game Change was based on wasn't flattering toward Meghan. It covered her getting kicked off the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 338December 10, 2019 7:48 PM

So we wonder: despite her disdain for "elites," did McCain--given a $700,000 loft in New York upon her graduation from Columbia University--play one of Washington elite's favorite games with this book, checking a political book's index for her name? How else is she this alert to the personal injustices perpetrated by a book she didn't read?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339December 10, 2019 8:06 PM

I'd pay Meghan to shut up for 60 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 340December 11, 2019 9:06 AM

The two little Republicunt wimps had to get their Blob ABC protector to come in and defend them. And of course, Moo, seeing that Joy actually does get along with Republicans (just not her) had to try to hijack every conversation. She was honestly getting agitated that Christie and Joy could banter with each other and disagree with each other with no venom. DL psychologists, what is wrong with her? it is not possible to make a diagnosis without meeting the person but if you had to guess.

by Anonymousreply 341December 11, 2019 4:00 PM

Everything that MeAgain says and does is driven by profound insecurity. If you want the full list of things she’s insecure about and why she’s insecure about those things, you’d have to ask her.

by Anonymousreply 342December 11, 2019 4:03 PM

Meghan is an entitled cunt, r341.

Don't know what kind of pills she can pop to help that.

by Anonymousreply 343December 11, 2019 5:13 PM

Did Abby actually ask Lupita Nyong'o how much time she spent in the makeup chair for her character in Star Wars?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344December 12, 2019 4:17 AM

Lupita seemed kind of taken aback when Joy informed her that some black people feel—gasp!—less than ideal looking because they’re black in America. “But you’re gorgeous—have YOU ever feel this way?”

*jaw drops*

*laughs*

Yes, you crazy old cow. I wrote a book about it.

by Anonymousreply 345December 12, 2019 12:04 PM

I'm not an Abby fan but nobody cares about Lupita or that Star Wars movie from a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 346December 12, 2019 12:59 PM

No Meghan, it's not "the audience" that gets "triggered" when you talk about your father, it's you that is in the constant state of triggered self absorption. Stop deflecting.

by Anonymousreply 347December 12, 2019 3:14 PM

Jack Black seems so gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 348December 12, 2019 11:44 PM

So Meghan is screaming that there is breeder hegemony on the show?

What a useless cunt...in so many ways.

by Anonymousreply 349December 13, 2019 12:28 AM

I just felt like watching Jane again.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350December 13, 2019 1:09 PM

The Daily Beast: Meghan McCain Wishes She Could ‘Attack’ 16-Year-Old Climate Activist Greta Thunberg

Meghan McCain wants to have it both ways. On the one hand, she “disagrees” with Time magazine’s decision to put 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg on its Person of the Year cover. On the other, she doesn’t want to look like a hypocrite by “attacking” a child when she has previously said it’s not appropriate to drag 13-year-old Barron Trump into critiques of his father.

“I don't put a lot of clout into the Time Person of the Year,” McCain said when the topic came up on The View Thursday morning. “Keep in mind, Hitlet and the Ayatollah were also the Person of the Year.”

he went on to explain that she thinks the Ukraine whistleblower, who was named among the Guardians of the Year, would have been a “more salient and timely choice.”

“It's hard for me to talk about Greta Thunberg because she's 16, and I still don't believe in attacking underaged people,” McCain continued. “I disagree with her, I think everyone knows how I feel about climate change as religion on the left, but I’m not going to attack a 16-year-old in the same way I don't agree with attacking Barron Trump.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351December 13, 2019 2:32 PM

Meghan McCain THROWS A FIT "We Have To Go To Commercial Break As USUAL!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 13, 2019 5:34 PM

The next time she tries to hijack the show I say let her do it and watch her monologue for a solid hour about herself and her dead father-spouse. Maybe then she’s finally realize people loathe her.

Or maybe she’ll just cohost with her fat protector Chris Christie again.

by Anonymousreply 353December 13, 2019 7:14 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of DEC. 16 to 20 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Dec. 16– Robert De Niro (“The Irishman”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Dec. 17– Charlize Theron (“Bombshell”)

Wednesday, Dec. 18– Rachel Brosnahan & Luke Kirby (“The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”); hot holiday toys with Elizabeth Werner

Thursday, Dec. 19– Greta Gerwig (“Little Women”); Boris Kodjoe & Nikole Hannah-Jones (Full Circle Festival)

Friday, Dec. 20– “The View”’s holiday show; Co-hosts’ Favorite Things; Paul Reiser & Helen Hunt (“Mad About You”); Darlene Love returns for her 5th annual performance of “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) with a surprise guest

by Anonymousreply 354December 13, 2019 9:44 PM

We are coming up to the post number where Red M puts a thread under pay wall.

Thread 21 in the wings...

by Anonymousreply 355December 13, 2019 9:50 PM

She actually compared Greta to Hitler? And NO ONE on that panel said anything to refute such an asinine and rather hateful comment?

So glad I don't even bother with this show anymore. They coddle that fat ass all the time. And please spare me that they give her veiled digs and side glances. Big fucking deal. Call her a fucking idiot to her face, because that's what she is.

by Anonymousreply 356December 13, 2019 9:59 PM

While I think she was condescending as fuck to Tom Steyer today (and maybe she has a point) speak to the dude's face and don't look at the camera. What a little snowflake copout, she came off once again, snippy and scared to face her "opponent".

by Anonymousreply 357December 13, 2019 10:51 PM

I deleted all the shows from last week. I did not watch thanks to all of your warnings about her behavior. No thanks.......

by Anonymousreply 358December 14, 2019 10:51 PM

Ana's dig about nepotism this week was so delicious. It was great seeing the two daddy's princesses squirming in their seats.

by Anonymousreply 359December 15, 2019 7:26 AM

Isn’t Joy the one who interrupted the talking about Biden and said, “Let’s just call it what it is. It’s nepotism.”

by Anonymousreply 360December 15, 2019 8:26 AM

Yes but Ana twisted the knife talking about children of politicians being gifted jobs like lobbyists

by Anonymousreply 361December 15, 2019 9:51 AM

Ugh, I wish I could beam onto the set and call out, “AND ‘POLITICAL ANALYSTS’ WITH ART HISTORY DEGREES!”

by Anonymousreply 362December 15, 2019 9:57 AM

I missed Ana’s shot at them. Would have loved to see their faces. Ana is so great at smacking them down. One of the two heiresses is gone in the new year, it seems, because the audience loves Ana. I bet it’s, Princess Hitler Arizona, because people hate her goddamn guts.

by Anonymousreply 363December 15, 2019 5:19 PM

No way. McCain brings in the hate ratings that keep the show in the news cycle. They won’t fire her or her father’s ghost, who they get as part of the package.

by Anonymousreply 364December 15, 2019 5:24 PM

True r364, but she’s also making them lose viewers and guest s. Her hijacking the show and turning it into the Frau White Power Hour isn’t a good plan long term. It’ll kill the show, which is her whole goal anyway.

by Anonymousreply 365December 15, 2019 6:45 PM

CAn't wait to see Robert De Niro vs Meghan McCain. Should be fun if she bothers to show up.

by Anonymousreply 366December 15, 2019 7:45 PM

Whoppi has had enough of Meghan! I would assume Meghan is on her way out the door as well as the ghost of Mr. McCain.

by Anonymousreply 367December 16, 2019 3:19 PM

If you're not watching, just wait until to see the Whoopi and Meghan confrontation shortly around 15 minutes into the show before the break. Meghan dd her usual theatrics, including wanting to speak over everyone else, Whoopi told her to stop and basically told her to grow up, to which Meghan responded "Fine, I won't speak for the rest of the show" and Whoopi replied "I'd be happy with that".

by Anonymousreply 368December 16, 2019 3:20 PM

Whoopi smacked her ass dowwwwn! I wonder if she will pout and stay silent the rest of the show.

by Anonymousreply 369December 16, 2019 3:28 PM

Holy shit. Whoopi went IN.

by Anonymousreply 370December 16, 2019 3:32 PM

What’s with Meghan acting like she’s a political analyst robot who can’t discuss the ethics of impeachment. Bitch, you are their to give your view, it’s the name of your damn show.

by Anonymousreply 371December 16, 2019 3:35 PM

After the Whoopi incident...

After the show, McCain attempted a last word by tweeting, “Pretending half the country doesn’t exist won’t make them disappear. The culture war is real, and Americans who aren’t part of the overwhelmingly anti-conservative media deserve to have their views represented.”

by Anonymousreply 372December 16, 2019 5:28 PM

Happy Holidays from Whoopi's mouth to our ears.

by Anonymousreply 373December 16, 2019 5:34 PM

"...overwhelmingly anti-conservative media"...

by Anonymousreply 374December 16, 2019 5:37 PM

God, that show is a total parody of itself. It's unbelievable it's still on TV.

by Anonymousreply 375December 16, 2019 5:41 PM

I bet her nazi husband wrote the tweet and had it ready for her to send immediately after the show.

by Anonymousreply 376December 16, 2019 5:42 PM

I could tell the way she stormed onto the set with her resting bitch face during the introduction that she was going to have some sort of tantrum. And she did.

by Anonymousreply 377December 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Meghan knew going in that she was going to be bombarded with the impeachment and complicit Republicans' corruption. She had no defense.

by Anonymousreply 378December 17, 2019 4:50 AM

ET: Meghan McCain Reacts to Whoopi Goldberg Telling Her to Be Quiet on 'The View'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 17, 2019 2:40 PM

The fat cunt was at her worst yesterday, on a day you’d think she’d tone it down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380December 18, 2019 5:28 PM

"I didn't think that today of all days I would have to relitigate very painful memories from my deceased father's campaign..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 18, 2019 5:59 PM

Abby: I feel like I'm being ganged up on.

Meghan: Now you know how I feel.

by Anonymousreply 382December 18, 2019 6:02 PM

Did Joy tell her to “shut the fuck up” r382? That’s what a YouTube comment said, apparently they bleeped it.

by Anonymousreply 383December 18, 2019 10:53 PM

Sunny wouldn’t take her foot off MeAgain’s neck today. It was glorious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384January 7, 2020 6:58 PM

Meghan thinks it's OK for Lindsey to disobey the constitution... that same constitution of which she keeps a copy on her nightstand. LOL at her bragging that she talked to Lindsey recently. Are we supposed to be impressed?

When she knows she's lost an argument, she shuts down. "Fine!" "Fine!" "Fine!"

by Anonymousreply 385January 7, 2020 7:20 PM

She ALWAYS tries to go in on the guests and it backfires. She was trying to get Warren to call what'shisface a terrorist and she wouldn't take the bait. Sure, it was kinda odd that Warren didn't call him that, but it was also a big FUCKING non-issue.

Republicans are so obsessed with Dems admitting that this guy should've been assassinated. Just can't think beyond the nose on their smug faces.

by Anonymousreply 386January 9, 2020 10:16 AM

Also, it's obvious that Abby's had it with Mccain's Baby Huey bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 387January 9, 2020 10:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 9, 2020 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!