Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The night Meghan Markle begged me to get her IN the tabloids

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2019 3:52 AM

Megs still craves the media spotlight. A narcissist wants total adulation, is angered at anything less in that how DARE they kinda way.

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2019 8:26 AM

This is so boring.

by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2019 8:34 AM

Muriel - paywall this ASAP before the racist loonies return.

by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2019 10:48 AM

Where's the latest Meghan thread?

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2019 12:05 AM

r3 nobody likes a snitch

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2019 3:52 AM

I have r3 blocked. Wonder why.

It doesn’t matter what this chick does. She’s fundamentally unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2019 4:04 AM

An art display that depicts Black people in nooses. A twitter profile that reads - Making the world whiter one day at a time -WHITEPOWER. A geriatric Canadian nutter who thinks they are on a mission from God to save the monarchy by getting rid of Meghan and has followers who do too. A London based reporter who affiliates with certain tabloids who runs an Anti-Meghan blog who then writes up stories for certain tabloids. A woman who said " If Meghan comes to California I will drown her for free" All of these comments were ALLEGEDLY made by people who digitally Blackfaced it up on another site. They post on all the sites and mentioned they post and love it here. You Racist loonies.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2019 4:38 AM

r7 is cuckoo for cocoa puffs

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2019 10:25 AM

The article was posted as proof that Meghan seeked out the Press, she loves publicity

by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2019 10:26 AM

[quote]The article was posted as proof that Meghan seeked out the Press, she loves publicity

Far more than R9 loves grammar.

. . . that Meghan SOUGHT out the . . .

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2019 10:40 AM

Here, r4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2019 10:44 AM

That night was the night she told the reporter that (then super-famous) footballer Ashley Cole was chasing her. She had a whole conversation asking the reporter if she should date him.

Turns out she was lying to the reporter (presumably she was trying to get the reporter to bite and write a gossip piece saying Cole was chasing this then-nobody actress as a great way to raise her fame-profile)

Ashley sent his brother out to not just deny, but subtly put her down with a firm "NEVER"

Article:

When Lizzie asked if she wanted a celebrity, Meghan replied: "Why not?"

But Matty Cole told The Sun: “It’s nonsense, completely made up. He definitely wouldn’t have to beg Meghan Markle for a date.

“She’s not the kind of girl he goes for anyway, and he’s never fancied her.”

She was so thirsty it hurts - she's still thirsty but now thirsty to be thought of as the Next Diana. Pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2019 7:50 PM

What a horrible person she is.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2019 8:20 PM

Is this the official Meghan thread?

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2019 8:28 PM

She hates the media, too.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2019 9:07 PM

The "SWC Part Deux" thread was the official until it was paywalled a day or two ago

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2019 12:19 AM

These anti-Meghan weirdos are totally bonkers. What a bunch of mentally ill losers.

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2019 12:28 AM

Correction: The Pro-Meghan weirdos are totally bonkers. What a bunch of mentally ill losers.

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2019 12:34 AM

Sure R18, because pure unadulterated hate as exhibited by the likes of the KKK isn't a symptom of profound mental illness at all, is it?

by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2019 12:48 AM

Censorship is bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2019 1:32 AM

Some of us really aren't all that invested in her story. My initially positive feelings about her have soured over time, but I don't hate her. I used to think I liked Harry, though, and I've grown to dislike him in the process.

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2019 2:38 AM

Ditto r21.

by Anonymousreply 22November 5, 2019 5:18 AM

She's just so homely and weird looking. Odd face, odd body shape, yet thinks she's Miss America. She's so delusional.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote]Some of us really aren't all that invested in her story. My initially positive feelings about her have soured over time, but I don't hate her. I used to think I liked Harry, though, and I've grown to dislike him in the process.

I had to check if I posted this, same here.

by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2019 3:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!