Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson is doing full frontal on his next movie "Million Little Pieces" directed by his wife

Anyone saw this at a movie festival?

I live in Europe so I can’t access LA Times’ website. Can anyone comment what it says about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 3, 2020 10:44 PM

How little a piece is it?

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2018 3:05 AM

R1 I really never thought Aaron had a huge dick (I could be surprised) so i’d be happy with anything. It’s not a Chris Pine situation where we expect him to be huge when he’s just average.

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote] Why Aaron Taylor-Johnson decided to do full-frontal nudity

Because he’s getting desperate. His time is ticking and he still hasn’t become A-list or even B-list yet.

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2018 3:11 AM

Full frontal is not a game plan for an actor to become A list

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2018 3:17 AM

Is this the latest go-to promotional tactic? Like with (as mentioned above by R2) Chris Pine and Outlaw King?

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2018 3:19 AM

I'm 100% fine with actors doing this for publicity. Give me all the penis.

Though what made Chris Pines campaign work is no one expected it, that caused all the journalists at TIFF to lead with that.

by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2018 3:21 AM

OP, it's very short article, here it is:

In 2006, after Oprah Winfrey selected his book as one of her book club picks, James Frey acknowledged on the talk show host’s program that he had fabricated much of his so-called memoir, “A Million Little Pieces.” The book delved into Frey’s alcohol and drug addictions, which he said caused him legal trouble and eventually sent him to rehab. It was eventually shopped as a novel before being purchased by Random House.

Despite the controversy, however, director Sam Taylor-Johnson and her husband, actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson, decided the story depicted in the book was still worthy of a film. “For us, it was just to kind of adapt the book and that story and stick close to that,” said Aaron, who plays Frey in the film. “And in that is a real beautiful journey of a broken man trying to find redemption — going from dark to light.”

The actor’s portrayal in the film is often harrowing, starting out with an opening scene of Frey flailing about while on a drug trip with his pants off. The nude scene was filmed on the first day of the shoot, the couple said.

“It was like, ‘Nice to meet you!’ to the crew and then straight in,” Sam said with a smile. “There was something kind of therapeutic in that respect as well,” Aaron added. “Here we are, day one, you couldn’t be any more vulnerable anyway, and it just felt like the right tone. How do you show him in the first act as a broken shell of a man who has completely lost their way and lost all control of their inhibitions?"

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2018 3:27 AM

R6 They actually didn’t talk about until asked during interviews when the movie was shown at TIFF or one off the september film festival.

It just went under the radar because it’s a small movie and Aaron had to promote Outlaw King at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2018 3:28 AM

it* of*

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2018 3:29 AM

He's a gorgeous man, but I don't know what's happened to his career.

His Golden Globe Award seems to actually be held against him--people think Tom Ford basically bribed the Hollywood Foreign press to win it for him (which is basically true) since later he wasn't even nominated for an Oscar.

The best thing he could do for his career is to divorce his Svengali elderwife, but that ain't gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2018 3:32 AM

Well If Marvel had hired him for real and not to kill him off in one movie he'd be doing great r10.

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2018 3:35 AM

I agree with R10, he’s very good looking and he’s not a bad actor. I just think he picks the wrong project.. He was very good in Outlaw King and Noctural Animal, he’s actually always good so again I don’t understand what’s happening.

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2018 3:35 AM

people still joke bout him and his old sugar mommy wife.

she got him roles but.....sleep wid dat??

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2018 3:42 AM

Its the life story of Adam Cerillto, the biggest whore in Hollywood in the fiftys, bedded all the a list stars … hung and cute but psycho

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2018 3:43 AM

"Nocturnal Animals" was the end of his career in my eyes. I cannot think of him now without thinking of the scene he takes a shit in the toilet installed (implausibly) on his outdoor porch, wipes himself, and then takes a long good look at his soiled toilet paper.

I can see why Tom Ford was turned on by writing and directing that (i.e. because he's a scat freak), but I cannot see why an actor would agree to do a scene like that.

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2018 3:43 AM

imagine what he did to get the role, tom and his shit fantasys huh....lays in tub and is coverd with poo by aaron?

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2018 3:45 AM

Thanks, R14. At least the cock display will be in context!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2018 3:53 AM

Will probably be another disappointment like Pine....he'll hype it up like he's the next Fassbender and when it comes out, we'll find out he's hung like an 8 year old.

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2018 4:04 AM

Hopefully the camera will do a slow pan up his naked, glistening torso.

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2018 4:06 AM

Fair point, R4. Perhaps he’s going all out so people would at least notice him again.

He’s a decent actor, but not a household name, which means he’s limited in the types of projects he’s offered.

Other directors today (except for his conveniently director-wife obviously) wouldn’t necessarily trust him to carry a movie as a lead actor.

This looks like an artsy, niché project so they’re drumming up interest to it with some promise of nudity. Otherwise, the general public would likely not be interested in a film about some obscure druggie battling his drug addiction.

by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2018 4:15 AM

I think he's a weird dude and doesn't enjoy doing mainstream stuff, which is why he always stars in weird shit. And his relationship with his elderly wife is disgusting, because he should be dating me.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2018 4:17 AM

dont rag on the old wife too much, at least she is allowing him to share his dick with the world!

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2018 4:20 AM

[quote]at least she is allowing him to share his dick with the world!

From what I've heard they are open/swingers, so she has always been okay with him sharing his dick.

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2018 4:23 AM

R19, I’m not sure how they framed that scene, but it sounds like it’s going to look a bit grungy. He’ll probably stumble and “flail” around the street, naked in a disorientated, confused drug haze, similar to a street bum:

[quote] The actor’s portrayal in the film is often harrowing, starting out with an opening scene of Frey flailing about while on a drug trip with his pants off.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2018 4:25 AM

Already confirmed that you only see a fast brief shadow.

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2018 4:35 AM

Sounds like something to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2018 4:42 AM

But it's not even TRUE! Why would you want to watch a story that isn't 100% true!@

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2018 4:46 AM

R15 Really? I watched Nocturnal Animals on cable. I don't remember much about it. Certainly not that scene!

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2018 5:21 AM

R27, it seems the issue with the book itself was that he “fabricated much” of his “memoir”, not simply “tweaked” it.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2018 7:37 AM

[quote]He's a gorgeous man, but I don't know what's happened to his career.

Not that gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2018 8:54 AM

r28 I wonder if they edited it out for cable. Hard to miss. Hard to forget. Mainly, as r15 mentions, because of the implausibility of having a working toilet on one's front porch.

by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2018 8:55 AM

You mean directed by his mom?

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2018 9:01 AM

It could be that weirdness, r32, that has gotten in the way of a better career. It does kind of infantilize him.

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2018 9:04 AM

Who cares about full frontal.? His wife needs to display his ASS. That’s were the money is at!!

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2018 9:17 AM

[quote]Who cares about full frontal?

I do. So do most normal homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2018 9:18 AM

Looks a good size.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2018 10:46 AM

That wife looks rather horsey in the face.

by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2018 11:20 AM

I don't know, but he might just have a respectable machine, down there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2018 11:22 AM

Well being born in the UK, Aaron Taylor-Johnson is likely not mutilated. So that's a plus.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2018 11:24 AM

This image demonstrates perfectly how & why the days of real "movie stars" is completely over. Can you imagine any of the greats from 50 years ago going out in public looking like these two ragamuffins?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2018 11:25 AM

r39 = mutilated mind

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2018 11:27 AM

Unless it's hard and/or shooting a load, no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2018 11:28 AM

[quote] Well being born in the UK, Aaron Taylor-Johnson is likely not mutilated. So that's a plus.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, R39. He said he's Jewish, so his parents possibly had him snipped. Not sure if he's Jewish ethnically or religiously or both, though.

[quote] 9 August 2015: "[Aaron Johnson] liked it recently when someone said he resembled a fashionable Hasidic Jew. “That was nice because I have really curly hair and also I’m Jewish,” he explains."

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2018 11:33 AM

Oh fuck, here some the insecure uncut trolls again. As always.

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2018 11:54 AM

wifey discovered him when he was a street hustler??

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2018 12:02 PM

[quote]He's a gorgeous man, but I don't know what's happened to his career

Yup, as are most of his peers. However, that doesn’t translate into talent. He’s completely indistinguishable from every other actor his age. The days of stand out young actors are long gone.

BTW, I'm pretty sure his cock...looks like a cock. Just a guess tho.

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2018 12:15 PM

going on talk shows does him no favors

seems like a bimbo

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2018 12:24 PM

I LURV ATJ as a bottle blonde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2018 12:26 PM

His hair is ridiculous. “Anna Karenina” was set in the 1870s or around that time, not in the 1810s. Aristocrats who served as Imperial military cavalry officers did not usually wear their hear bohemian-style or romantic-style like that. They had it more closely trimmed, as was the fashion for cavalry nobles in the 1860s-1870s.

Here’s what the Imperial prince looked like (ca. 1865) around the time Tolstoy wrote his contemporary-age novel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2018 2:13 PM

*their hair, that is.

Here’s another example of a Duke from the 1860s-70s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 14, 2018 2:16 PM

I am just clutching my pearls in horror because the hair was not accurate!

by Anonymousreply 51November 14, 2018 2:32 PM

Show me the goods!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 14, 2018 2:45 PM

In every photo together she is just clutching at him, and since they've already had a couple of children I am sure she is just on him every chance she gets. It's hard to blame her for that though--I would do the same thing in her position.

It's surprising to me he's not had a standard superhero franchise (KICK-ASS doesn't count) with that huge body; it's hard to be cast as a normal person in dramas when you've got a body like that, and the most lucrative career direction is of course a mega franchise.

by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2018 2:48 PM

It's not just the hair, R51, it's that he looks like a baby fop. It's a million miles away from the man of the world who is able to seduce a society woman. And he's not even the worst thing about the film.

by Anonymousreply 54November 14, 2018 2:54 PM

R54 beat me to it.

R51, his stylist sabotaged that role for him.

The character he was playing was supposed to be a military officer and an Homme Fatal - a seductive type who reels you in and then destroys you (a “loves ‘em and leaves ‘em” type).

With that haircut he looks like a lost Botticelli Cherub, not an Homme Fatal.

by Anonymousreply 55November 14, 2018 2:58 PM

Exactly r53, the way he got ripped clearly indicated that he was looking for a superhero franchise, it just never materialized for him.

by Anonymousreply 56November 14, 2018 3:00 PM

R23 That’s not true. Who’s your source?

by Anonymousreply 57November 14, 2018 3:02 PM

I used to think his voice was the reason why he’s not a leading man but after all, Marlon Brando had a high pitched voice and he’s a legend.

by Anonymousreply 58November 14, 2018 4:55 PM

ATJ is perfectly fine, but he is not some special acting talent.

by Anonymousreply 59November 14, 2018 4:57 PM

Who is to say the franchise isn't coming? He's what? 22 years old? :)

by Anonymousreply 60November 14, 2018 5:50 PM

R60 He’s 28

by Anonymousreply 61November 14, 2018 7:36 PM

I think I used to see him on the boulevard sellin his arse

by Anonymousreply 62November 15, 2018 3:07 AM

He was passed around more than princess di before that sugar lady bought him. '

he can do better. she screams harpy

by Anonymousreply 63November 15, 2018 3:08 AM

His anus sposed to be a gem.

by Anonymousreply 64November 15, 2018 3:32 AM

smooth juicy lips.

by Anonymousreply 65November 15, 2018 10:17 AM

he's purdy

by Anonymousreply 66November 15, 2018 10:50 AM

dong?

by Anonymousreply 67November 15, 2018 11:55 AM

[quote][R23] That’s not true. Who’s your source?

His “vivid” imagination.

by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2018 12:09 PM

Are people still dumb enough to fall for this lame p.r. ploy? We've heard this same story from 100 different actors/producers desperate to sell tickets to a shitty movie. And it is ALWAYS bullshit. If it is an American movie you can be certain there will be no dick on display. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2018 12:15 PM

where is that pic of his asshole, dripping cumwads into a cup for wifey

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2018 3:06 AM

r69 Pis Chrine

by Anonymousreply 71November 16, 2018 6:09 AM

Rumor has it he puts Ruby Red lipstick on his voluptuous asshole lips.

by Anonymousreply 72November 16, 2018 7:16 AM

" ...mutilated..."

So is Aaron's johnson tailored?

by Anonymousreply 73November 16, 2018 7:35 AM

R15 But can you see live excrement in this scene?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 16, 2018 8:20 AM

R73♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

by Anonymousreply 75November 16, 2018 8:26 AM

Look thinner almost skinny. Is he off the Hollywood bulking program?

by Anonymousreply 76November 16, 2018 8:28 AM

He's playing a junkie, so he's probably aiming to look skinner to resemble one.

by Anonymousreply 77November 16, 2018 8:56 AM

Reluctantly, I enjoyed "Nocturnal Animals." I tried my damnedest NOT to--but I did. Also? FUCK Tom Ford.

by Anonymousreply 78November 16, 2018 9:27 AM

so tom ford really is into scat thus splaining why we gotta watch old aaron wipe his ass???

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2018 10:33 AM

we peed beside each other at the GG awards

his pussy smelled of tommy hilfiger

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2018 2:12 PM

R73 inspired!

by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2018 9:41 PM

When is this coming out?

I want to see Johnson's Johnson already.

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2019 5:33 PM

(Quote]R27 it's not even TRUE! Why would you want to watch a story that isn't 100% true! —Oprah, wearing her accusin' pearls and not realizing all writers tweak real life

Not in something sold as a memoir. This was marketed as an amazing TRUE STORY.

by Anonymousreply 83July 24, 2019 5:55 PM

[quote] He's a gorgeous man, but I don't know what's happened to his career.

He's like Maxwell Caulfield. Married a rich, well-connected, older broad and then starred in a string of somewhat forgettable movies.

Though I must admit I do have a soft spot for Juliet Mills, a theatre veteran. I'd prefer her over Sam Taylor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 24, 2019 5:56 PM

Million Little Pieces opened in the UK today.

Apparently Aaron Taylor Johnson has two full frontal scenes in the movie and he is quite hung.

by Anonymousreply 85August 30, 2019 6:46 PM

[Quote]Two things to take from the adaptation of A Million Little Pieces. One, all the heart, melancholy and chewing the scenery in the world won't do the book any justice on the big screen. And two, Aaron Taylor-Johnson has a massive willy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 30, 2019 6:47 PM

[Quote]Two things to take from the adaptation of A Million Little Pieces. One, all the heart, melancholy and chewing the scenery in the world won't do the book any justice on the big screen. And two, Aaron Taylor-Johnson has a massive willy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 30, 2019 6:47 PM

This woman just keep exploiting him, haha.

by Anonymousreply 88August 30, 2019 6:50 PM

Hey, I am happy that his wife made sure we can finally see Aaron's dick r88.

by Anonymousreply 89August 30, 2019 6:53 PM

[quote]And two, Aaron Taylor-Johnson has a massive willy.

Yeah, I'm sure he didn't carefully fluff it for that scene. Eurgh, I hate him so much.

by Anonymousreply 90August 30, 2019 6:54 PM

This is one of those situations where a star, out of misplaced loyalties, wrecks their own career in order to help a faltering spouse's directing career.

Compare:

-Julie Andrews with the stage version of her husband's "Victor/Victoria" (and her removal of herself from Tony consideration when he was not nominated for Best Director)

-Bo Derek doing John Derek's awful movies after her success with "10"

-Emma Thompson doing some of then-husband Kenneth Branagh's worst films ("Peter's Friends" and "Dead Again")

by Anonymousreply 91August 30, 2019 6:57 PM

Add me to the list of people who did not clutch my pearls in aghast horror when I saw his hair in "Anna Karenina." I do not think that was that film's problem.

by Anonymousreply 92August 30, 2019 6:59 PM

ATJ's career is hardly red hot, I don't see how doing this film is going to affect it one way or the other r91.

by Anonymousreply 93August 30, 2019 7:39 PM

A poster on LPSG claims he is bigger than Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 94August 30, 2019 8:06 PM

In the old days DL's crack penis detectives would have already tracked down and posted the hi def 8 x10 glossies of Le Penis de Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 95August 30, 2019 8:10 PM

Takes some Brit pulling out their phone to get a screencap, hasn't happened yet, but it will.

by Anonymousreply 96August 30, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote]Because he’s getting desperate. His time is ticking and he still hasn’t become A-list....

[bold]because he's in a creepy relationship[/bold] and there is no way to market him.

He's damaged good.

by Anonymousreply 97August 30, 2019 8:32 PM

I love hot dongful actors.

by Anonymousreply 98August 30, 2019 8:58 PM

He's beautiful, and he's a good actor, but he has no fire in the belly to be a star, and that's what it takes.

You can't just drift into being a top star.

by Anonymousreply 99August 30, 2019 9:25 PM

Maybe he doesn't want to be a star. Maybe he just wants to be a working actor who gets to play a wide variety of different and interesting characters.

by Anonymousreply 100August 30, 2019 11:39 PM

R92, disagree - Vronsky’s physical portrayal is [italic]crucial[/crucial] to the Anna Karenina story. The eponymous protagonist was so smitten by that “dashing military officer” and his heroic, bravado looks that she gave up her high-society status, her home, her wealth, even her only kid - all for him.

But with that ridiculous ‘boho-chic’ pretentious boy-band hair, Aaron Taylor did not even resemble a “military cavalry officer”. And with that laughable hair no one would commit social seppuku for him.

Sean Bean (with his military-style trimmed hair) was a far more realistic & believable portrayal of Officer Vronsky than Aaron Taylor, who looked like a lost member of the Backsteet Boys.

by Anonymousreply 101August 30, 2019 11:43 PM

If that were true, r100, then he wouldn't have done SFX blockbusters like "Godzilla" and "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Actors hate doing those films because they're playing off of nothing and against greenscreen. The only reason to do those movies is for the money and the fame.

by Anonymousreply 102August 30, 2019 11:43 PM

I've blocked the troll obsessed with hating the Count Vronsky hairdo because he just won't shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 103August 30, 2019 11:44 PM

Let’s try this again, sans formatting:

Vronsky’s physical portrayal is [italic]crucial[/italic] to the Anna Karenina story. The eponymous protagonist was so smitten by that “dashing military officer” and his heroic, bravado looks that she gave up her high-society status, her home, her wealth, even her only kid - all for him.

But with that ridiculous ‘boho-chic’ pretentious boy-band hair, Aaron Taylor did not even resemble a “military cavalry officer”. And with that laughable hair no one would commit social seppuku for him.

Sean Bean (with his military-style trimmed hair) was a far more realistic & believable portrayal of Officer Vronsky than Aaron Taylor, who looked like a lost member of the Backsteet Boys.

by Anonymousreply 104August 30, 2019 11:45 PM

Seriously r102, no one that only cared about being a serious actor would be doing that damn Godzilla movie.

Don't kid yourself, he wants to be a big star, they all want to be a big star.

by Anonymousreply 105August 30, 2019 11:46 PM

No, that's not necessarily true R102. He gave an interview where he said he was a big comic book geek growing up. Sometimes actors like to play parts that they will have fun with. Or on the other hand, even those actors who are interested in the niche rolls, won't turn down a part that can lead to a franchise that will make them money to allow them to play in indie films and the like. Talk to an actor some time.

by Anonymousreply 106August 30, 2019 11:48 PM

R103 = “hating”, “troll”, “shut the fuck up” - ironically, you’re the one who is too over-emotionally triggered by the perfectly correct statement that the styling in the film was laughable.

by Anonymousreply 107August 30, 2019 11:52 PM

I wanted to see Sean Connery play Vronsky back in '61 to Claire Boom's Karenina.

And, needless to say, I would have loved to see the still-handsome Larry play Vronsky back in '48 for Vivien in a TECHNICOLOR Karenina!

by Anonymousreply 108August 31, 2019 12:08 AM

I think a big part of the problem he's had is you never know if he's going to show up ready to act in his next movie or if you'll get just his body like a side of beef. Sometimes he has a fair amount of charisma, sometimes he's flat affect and can't act his way out of a paper bag. Presumably his wife knows how to get him to show some emotion by now.

by Anonymousreply 109August 31, 2019 12:55 AM

[quote] I wanted to see Sean Connery play Vronsky back in '61 to Claire Boom's Karenina.

Was that like Dr. Amy "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" Bishop's Anna Karenina?

by Anonymousreply 110August 31, 2019 1:05 AM

Still no pictures

[quote]Aaron Taylor Johnson really showed a 5’inch flaccid cock low hangers in his new movie. No homo but his old hag wife is so goddamn lucky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 1, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote]The best thing he could do for his career is to divorce his Svengali elderwife, but that ain't gonna happen.

Marrying her was his own sofa-jumping incident.

There's something offputting about his marriage at such a young age to a woman who could have been his mother. There's something about that particular situation that is creepy. When women do it, it's easier to rationalize - we assume it's for money, fame, stability, or what have you. When Madonna does it, we know she's after hot cock, and the guy is after the gravy train.

His situation is like Cruise's slightly unhinged incident where everyone sort of backs away to put distance between you and him.

by Anonymousreply 112September 1, 2019 4:20 PM

5”? That’s it?

by Anonymousreply 113September 1, 2019 4:28 PM

Well, where are the damn pics already??!!

by Anonymousreply 114September 1, 2019 4:30 PM

5 inches flaccid usually grows into about a 9 incher.

by Anonymousreply 115September 1, 2019 4:45 PM

C'es la mode moderne, R112

by Anonymousreply 116September 1, 2019 4:48 PM

Err...do you not have a dick r113?

There is a flaccid penis, and there is an erect penis. Dicks are smaller when they are soft, then they grow as they become aroused.

by Anonymousreply 117September 1, 2019 4:51 PM

I've only seen him in Kick Ass and I liked that movie but his elder wife thing is WEIRD. He must have mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 118September 1, 2019 5:01 PM

Or as a wise friend once noted "it's one thing to want to fuck a much younger guy on the regular, another to want to marry him and have his babies."

by Anonymousreply 119September 1, 2019 5:04 PM

[quote] When women do it, it's easier to rationalize - we assume it's for money, fame, stability, or what have you. When Madonna does it, we know she's after hot cock, and the guy is after the gravy train. His situation is like Cruise's slightly unhinged incident

It's ironically much closer to the "gravy train" scenario: Samantha Taylor-Wood is actually very rich. She has a posh-like accent and it seems she got a huge sum of money + property when she divorced her first husband - multi-millionaire art dealer and son of an upper-class Baron and Government Minister (who's worth an estimated £100 MILLION). Her very influential gallerist husband also helped promote her 'video art work' in his galleries and represented her in art sale negotiations (even after their amicable divorce) - so that she'd get high payment. The Daily Fail then reported that back in 2010 (after her divorce) she paid "£11 MILLION for a love nest [townhouse in London] ... IN CASH". Aaron Johnson (who AFAIK didn't come from money) then moved in with her, into her super-luxurious property:

[quote] "The 5-storey, 8-bedroom stucco property is in one of the capital's most fashionable areas and, even by the A-list company [Samantha Wood] keeps nowadays, represents a huge investment. [By comparison,] Madonna's London home cost £7 million, Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow paid £6million for two homes to knock together and Jamie Oliver did the same at a cost of £6.5million. [So Samantha purchased, in cash, a house that was 2x more expensive than Paltrow's London pad.] It is not clear how much Miss Taylor-Wood has made from [the film] "Nowhere Boy, about the early life of John Lennon. So is the world of video art installations more lucrative than we thought? On the contrary, it is believed that she was able to afford the huge property without a mortgage as part of her 2008 divorce settlement from art dealer Jay Jopling, who is said to have a fortune of £100 million."

So Aaron Johnson didn't just go for some ordinary old broad, like Janet in accounting, or even his school teacher like Macron. He went for an older broad who was (A) [italic]very[/italic] rich, with a lucrative divorce settlement and a super-expensive townhouse that dwarfs even Madonna's London pad; (B) very well-connected in London's exclusive art & film world (through her multi-millionaire ex-husband's art world connections, Samantha already knew Tom Ford for years, etc); and (C) a Film director, who could create tailored Oscar-bait roles for him if he wished.

by Anonymousreply 120September 1, 2019 6:24 PM

^Oh, forgot to add that the above was a reply with background info on Samantha Taylor-Wood for R112.

by Anonymousreply 121September 1, 2019 6:41 PM

Swingers or open marriage? I can't imagine anyone wanting to swing with that woman. Him, yes, but her?

by Anonymousreply 122September 1, 2019 6:43 PM

Who wouldn't want to swing with this gorgeous couple?

He's hot. And she has hot... real estate in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 1, 2019 7:27 PM

As my Grandma used to say, "there is a lid for every pot."

by Anonymousreply 124September 1, 2019 7:36 PM

But I doubt your grandmother ever fucked Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 125September 1, 2019 7:53 PM

He's the father of their two kids and stepfather to her two children, whatever they have going for them works because I can't see being that young and a father of four. Also, Sam Taylor-Johnson has battled cancer twice. Let her have that young dick as long as she can.

by Anonymousreply 126September 1, 2019 7:58 PM

Young guys are way into cougars and milfs these days. Also, he's English. The English have different sensibilities about these types of matters. Also, despite his age, Aaron could be an "old soul".

by Anonymousreply 127September 1, 2019 8:14 PM

They seem happy to me. Who cares? Love is love.

by Anonymousreply 128September 1, 2019 8:22 PM

Film is getting so-so reviews, so no fame for Aaron, drop the hag, she is hurting your career

by Anonymousreply 129September 1, 2019 8:32 PM

[quote] Love is love.

Oh please. If Taylor-Wood hadn't been a super-rich director, he wouldn't have even looked at her twice.

Apparently Aaron Johnson hated his own home where he grew up and hasn't been back there for years:

[quote] of his own past in High Wycombe [Aaron Johnson] says: "I haven't been back there in about 6 years. [bold]I still see it as a place I wanted to ESCAPE from.[/bold] I get on fine with my mum and dad, but if they want to see the grandchildren, they come to me." Of his childhood friends he says: "I haven't got ANY friends from where I grew up, but that's not to do with fame. I moved on from there years ago, I have good friends now, both from SAM's world and my world."

Here's a description of his home region from which he wanted to "escape":

[quote] "Although situated in the county of Buckinghamshire, which is one of the most affluent parts of the country, Wycombe contains some considerably DEPRIVED areas. In 2007, a GMB Union survey ranked the Wycombe district as the 4th dirtiest in the South East and the 26th dirtiest in the whole UK."

By comparison, this was Samantha Taylor-Wood's first post-divorce house in the very expensive & upscale Primrose Hill area, which she purchased for Aaron and herself. Very swanky. If I wanted to "escape" from High Wycombe and live like a king in central London in a mortgage-free £11m urban mansion, I'd fuck Samantha too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 1, 2019 9:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 1, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote]His hair is ridiculous. “Anna Karenina” was set in the 1870s or around that time, not in the 1810s.

Is it possible to be too gay?

by Anonymousreply 132September 1, 2019 9:41 PM

[quote]Will probably be another disappointment like Pine....he'll hype it up like he's the next Fassbender and when it comes out, we'll find out he's hung like an 8 year old.

You are sad.

by Anonymousreply 133September 1, 2019 9:46 PM

Full frontal aside, I just can't believe that James Frey is STILL profiting nicely from being an outrageous liar-- and a shitty writer.

by Anonymousreply 134September 1, 2019 10:13 PM

He's lovely

by Anonymousreply 135September 1, 2019 10:20 PM

There's a good chance he might get back on Marvel, considering Quicksilver and Vison get resurrected by Scarlet Witch in comics, I think the House of Madness movie with Doctor Strange

by Anonymousreply 136September 1, 2019 10:22 PM

So where's his full frontality, already?

by Anonymousreply 137September 1, 2019 10:24 PM

[quote] I can't see being that young and a father of four.

They have nannies, R126. They're both working (she was directing full-time in the US, he was acting full-time in the US), the kids are in school in Britain. They're an upper-class family with 'servants' and 'the help', not a middle-class family doing school-runs and packing school lunches for their kids every single morning. The first 2 kids (not Johnson's) have a dad worth ca. £100 MILLION - you can bet they're taken care of, even when Samantha and Aaron are off filming on another continent for half of the year.

[quote] Also, Sam Taylor-Johnson has battled cancer twice.

And her father abandoned her. And her mother walked out on her. And then she married one of the richest men in Britain (who helped jump-start her career and get her a Turner Prize nomination). When it was discovered that she had cancer, her super-wealthy husband arranged for her to get the best treatment money could buy - she got a mastectomy & reconstructive surgery not in some plebby public hospital in Britain, but at New York's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, ranked as one of the top cancer hospitals in the US. So don't worry for her - she received better medical care & support than most, with the best doctors in the entire country dedicated to saving her life.

by Anonymousreply 138September 1, 2019 10:28 PM

R138, how do you know all of this?

by Anonymousreply 139September 1, 2019 10:32 PM

R139 Obviously it is Samantha

by Anonymousreply 140September 1, 2019 10:36 PM

It's public information, R139. Plus, I live in a neighbouring area not far from where the Taylor-Johnsons used to live. Locals know about other locals. London is a very interconnected 'small world', especially the arts world.

by Anonymousreply 141September 1, 2019 10:42 PM

If he married her only for the wealth and career advancement, he would have left by now, although I'm sure it's hard to leave 2 small children. They've been married for a while so it's something more unusual that keeps them together....like love? He definitely has mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 142September 1, 2019 10:51 PM

R142 Well, he needs the work she provides, nobody else is knocking at his door

by Anonymousreply 143September 1, 2019 10:53 PM

[quote]Well, he needs the work she provides, nobody else is knocking at his door

Except for the Matthew Vaughn and the Christopher Nolan whose films he's recently completed work on / is filming.

by Anonymousreply 144September 1, 2019 10:55 PM

I just saw the pics of him naked and taking a shit on an outside toilet in one of his revious movies. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 145September 1, 2019 10:59 PM

R144 Good, actually glad he is working, stunning man

And good on you Samantha for standing up for your man

by Anonymousreply 146September 1, 2019 10:59 PM

LA suits her. Sam has changed a lot since she arrived in the US. She seems not to give a damn what people say; she looks freer and happier than when she lived in the UK.

Years ago in an interview, she confessed to a drinking problem while she was married to dealer Jay Joplin and that her marriage then was less idyllic than what it seemed from the outside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 1, 2019 11:00 PM

[quote] Young guys are way into cougars and milfs these days. Also, he's English. The English have different sensibilities about these types of matters.

Taylor-Wood ain’t just any regular “cougar / milf” - she’s a very rich divorcée and high-society catch (despite her below-average looks). Thanks to her first husband’s connections, she became a member of London’s jet-set world and hung out with Damien Hirst and Tracey Emin, etc (who were managed by her art-broker husband), Kate Moss, Sting, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen (RIP), etc - the ‘art & fashion-world Rat Pack’. Her 1st husband, Jay Jopling, even hosted Kate Moss’s 30th birthday bash in their London townhouse. And Jopling’s nephew (also an art broker) just recently married singer Ellie Goulding.

Lol, I wouldn’t say Brits have “different sensibilities” about it. Most Brits still poke fun at Macron for marrying his high school teacher.

[quote] Also, despite his age, Aaron could be an "old soul".

Meh, having an “old soul” doesn’t necessarily mean you’d be attracted to “old bodies” :). I’d be curios to see if Johnson still had an “old soul” if his older beloved didn’t let him live in her £11m mansion and introduce him to Tom Ford.

Here's Jay Jopling (Samantha's ex-husband) back in 2011 hosting a party for various celebs, including Tom Ford and his husband. Ford's Nocturnal Animals with Johnson came out in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 1, 2019 11:37 PM

So, what’s the latest from this whore?

by Anonymousreply 149September 1, 2019 11:54 PM

#149...sorry, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 150September 1, 2019 11:56 PM

R150 Not really, it suits both of them

by Anonymousreply 151September 1, 2019 11:57 PM

R151, why? because they are well-connected and clever?

by Anonymousreply 152September 2, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote] LA suits her. Sam has changed a lot since she arrived in the US. She seems not to give a damn what people say; she looks freer and happier than when she lived in the UK.

They actually still live mostly in the UK. That photo is from early 2016, R147 - after she did “50 Shades of Grey” (2015) and right after he wrapped filming his scenes in “Nocturnal Animals” (late 2015). They were probably planning a permanent transatlantic move (she finally sold her London townhouse in 2016, she put it up for sale since ca. 2013 but didn't manage to turn a big profit on it). But it seems it didn’t quite work out for them in the US. They only come over to the US for some work projects.

I bet she was “freer” in the US - because fewer people know who she is in LA than in London and because she got a break from family duties (kids were in school in Britain). But I doubt she was “happier”, given that her family was split (her older kids were in school on the other side of the Atlantic ocean, where their dad lives).

[quote] She seems not to give a damn what people say

Nah, she’s always defensively addressing public perception in interviews - she definitely cares to an extent. And this year it seems she really laid on the fillers / partial facelift - because she hit middle age (52) and probably feels she needs to keep up with a husband who is still in his late 20s (23 years younger).

by Anonymousreply 153September 2, 2019 12:46 AM

I would be curious to know who her surgeon is and what procedures he advised. Because ca. 5 years ago she was starting to show deep crow's feet, under-eye bags and other facial lines (below)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 2, 2019 1:11 AM

.... But now her face looks more smooth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 2, 2019 1:13 AM

It doesn't look like Botox, because her lines are still somewhat visible and there's no plumpness - so perhaps partial facelift?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 2, 2019 1:17 AM

Stop posting that ugly mug.

by Anonymousreply 157September 2, 2019 1:29 AM

R157 Exactly, can her cunt fans please fuck off, this thread is about ATJ and his COCK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 2, 2019 1:59 AM

There are no full frontal screenshots yet from the new film. There's nothing to discuss - unless someone has already seen the film in Britain, as it premiered around last Friday. The US release date is only in December.

by Anonymousreply 159September 2, 2019 2:11 AM

Someone on Twitter who saw it in the UK said they almost took a picture of the screen. There are a few who were impressed by his dick.

[quote]Sorry to get horny on the main, but Aaron Taylor-Johnson sure loved to get his huge penis out for the camera in A Million Little Pieces.

Someone else called it massive, another said it reminded them of Fassbender's dick in SHAME.

Now I really want to see this film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 2, 2019 2:17 AM

He's THIS guy? He was gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 2, 2019 7:53 AM

Aaron in his tenderest screen moment

by Anonymousreply 162September 2, 2019 8:06 AM

Oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 2, 2019 8:06 AM

But is it really his dick or is it a prosthetic?

by Anonymousreply 164September 2, 2019 9:08 AM

Who can tell nowadays? I used to jerk off to those Ian Somerhalder "Tell Me You Love Me" nudes but it was likely a big bit of plastic.

by Anonymousreply 165September 2, 2019 9:18 AM

or CGI like Affleck in "Gone Girl"

by Anonymousreply 166September 2, 2019 10:13 AM

No, R166! That was Ben's dong. Wicked long. Wicked thick.

by Anonymousreply 167September 2, 2019 10:22 AM

I actually think he's quite a sexy guy, though I'm surprised like some others have said that he hasn't really hit A List heights, despite starring in Kick Ass, Kick Ass 2, Godzilla and Avengers Age of Ultron. That may well suit him though, he doesn't have the same media attention as some other movie stars and he doesn't need the money so it's probably a good balance.

No idea why but if I had to place a bet, I'd have bet he was hung - sounds like from people who have seen his nude scene that he is.

As far as future superhero roles, I could totally see him as Reed Richards when they finally do Fantastic Four properly in the MCU. The fact he was also Quicksilver doesn't matter - after all, Chris Evans played Johnny Storm twice before he became Captain America.

by Anonymousreply 168September 2, 2019 10:48 AM

[quote] I'm surprised like some others have said that he hasn't really hit A List heights, despite starring in Kick Ass, Kick Ass 2, Godzilla and Avengers Age of Ultron. That may well suit him though, he doesn't have the same media attention as some other movie stars and he doesn't need the money so it's probably a good balance.

I’m not surprised at all. Aaron Johnson lacks ‘hungry’ motivation and drive in terms of career. You need a lot of drive to become an Oscar-level or very successful actor - he simply doesn't have it. He got engaged & became a step-dad to 2 kids aged 19, became a biological dad aged 20, got a 2nd kid aged 21, married aged 22.

So by the time he was 22 he already had a brood of 4 kids, a much older wife who doted on him, and he had already moved in into his wife’s spacious home, one of the most exclusive-postcode historical townhouses in a European capital, which dwarfs even Madonna’s London home.

Since the age of 22 he was in a position where he worked if he wanted to and declined job offers if he didn’t like the project. He could afford to be picky or even potentially not to work at all for some periods, because his luxury home was mortgage-free so he didn’t even have to pay out monthly interest. His wife likely paid for their 2 kids' education and the 2 step-children were likely covered by the generous divorce settlement and child-support from her ex-husband. So from his early 20s, Aaron Johnson had no need to be a 'jobbing actor' or to earn money continuously.

[bold]In an interview (when he was just 23) he even mused about taking 4-5 years (i.e. half a decade) off from work entirely:[/bold]

[quote] The Independent, 2013: “Family man: Aaron Taylor-Johnson on juggling nannies, self-obsessed actors, and being hitched to a Brit Artist … As he will later admit, he's more interested in his family than his work"

[quote] When I ask a ... question about what [italic]his ideal [actor] role[/italic] might be, he SIGHS and launches into this speech: "My whole thing, my PRIORITY, is my family, my kids and my wife. That's my future. [bold]I don't really CARE about what ROLE is next. That SHIT couldn't bother me in the slightest.[/bold] Because, in the back of my head, I know there's always something. That's not in an arrogant kind of way, [bold]it's just like you can step in and out of it. Sometimes I think I'd like to step out for a good 4 or 5 years.[/bold]

[quote] “And maybe I'll do that, you know. I'm NOT ATTACHED to things, I don't have that AMBITIOUS thing that most actors my age have. They go from job to job, and when I'm filming with them, and we've just started filming, they're like, 'Oh, so what are you doing next?' And I'm like, [bold]’What am I doing next? Just taking some time off!’[/bold] For me, I just want to spend time with the kids. But they [other (jobbing) actors] have already set up what they're doing next. And that's fine. I was like that at one point. [bold]But I don't live to ACT, to go from job to JOB[/bold], and being in everyone's face all the time. I live for my wife and my kids and I wake up to them and that's what I enjoy."

[quote] And now he's a father, how do his own parents fit into his life? In an interview last year, he said he gets on with them, though he NEVER goes to see them: if they want to see their grandchildren, they come to him. When I ask him when he gets to see them, he simply says, "Well, they don't live in the country," and moves on.

by Anonymousreply 169September 2, 2019 12:02 PM

The Guardian interview, 2015 (when Aaron Johnson was 24):

[quote] “[Aaron’s] displeasure with my suggestion that he might look for another project of the calibre of “Nowhere Boy” reveals itself only gradually. “Those scripts, those sorts of films, they’re gems that come around every so often and when they do, yeah, of course, I’d love to do them. People look at stuff like Godzilla and Avengers and think I only do blockbusters, or however you wanna put it, but in reality I can make double or triple what I got paid for Avengers by doing other stuff – [bold]there are other options but I DON’T want to work with THIS PERSON or THAT PERSON and so I DON’T do it[/bold]. There are other ways to make more money.” [bold]He needs a lot of persuasion, he says, to be away from home. “I know when I’ve missed too many school runs. We’re lucky that we have the FINANCIAL LUXURY not to have to be WORKING all the time.”[/bold]

[quote] That brings us directly to the subject of money. I ask how much he got paid for the Avengers film. He lets out an incredulous splutter. “You’re, like: ‘Oh yeah, how much did they pay you?’” he says, mimicking my voice. His smile is so wide that I’m sure he’s going to answer, but then he says: “I can’t really discuss that.” I tell him we can make a deal: I’ll reveal how much I’m earning for doing this interview and he can say how much he got paid for Avengers. “That’s funny,” he laughs. “You don’t have to tell me, man. Really.” Go on, I say. We can share. “Let’s just say I got paid very nicely. [bold] The money did NOT have a major effect on me. It was really down to spending time speaking to Joss [Whedon, the writer-director] and talking it over. It’s much more important to me to consider what I could do in the film and WHO I’m working with.”[/bold]

[quote] His wife also plays a part in his career choices, as he does in hers. What did she have to say about Avengers? “Good question [says Aaron]. Something like: ‘You gotta do it. It’ll be great. It’ll be so much FUN.’ And it was.”

So basically he works more for “fun” or only if he happens to be artistically interested in the director/writer. If he doesn’t want to work “with this or that person” - he simply doesn’t work. Thanks to his wife’s finances & assets, he has the “financial luxury” not to worry about earning a steady income to support & feed his family.

by Anonymousreply 170September 2, 2019 12:27 PM

We just want to see his naked ass and sweaty fat cock!

by Anonymousreply 171September 2, 2019 12:43 PM

^^^This. Who gives a flying fuck about his wife and kids

by Anonymousreply 172September 2, 2019 2:13 PM

Datalounge; The Closet Queen Circle Jerk Chatroom

by Anonymousreply 173September 2, 2019 2:18 PM

He and mom are desperate to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 174September 2, 2019 2:28 PM

[quote] Sorry to get horny on the main

I take it this is a British phrase. What does it mean?

by Anonymousreply 175September 2, 2019 2:45 PM

[quote]Sorry to get horny on the main

I always took "on the main" to mean putting your feelings on main street/ the front line but it means on your main social media account.

by Anonymousreply 176September 2, 2019 2:53 PM

Right, not a British-ism at all, but a social media-ism that means your main/primary/official account as opposed to a private secondary account where people are more open.

by Anonymousreply 177September 2, 2019 3:14 PM

It's 33% rotten. Another flop.

by Anonymousreply 178September 2, 2019 3:48 PM

R178, how do you know? According to whom?

by Anonymousreply 179September 2, 2019 7:40 PM

R179 it's on rotten tomatoes website.

by Anonymousreply 180September 2, 2019 8:07 PM

R180, so it must be true...

by Anonymousreply 181September 2, 2019 9:20 PM

It's got 33% based on 24 reviews, shithead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 2, 2019 9:29 PM

he has an amazing body.

People are always bitching about age differences between men and women like, oh, I don' t know Cane and Traci on Y&R; ATJ's only 29 and his wife is 52.

by Anonymousreply 183September 2, 2019 9:31 PM

In r147, they both have egg-shaped heads, maybe that's the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 184September 2, 2019 9:34 PM

R180 Down to 31% now, he he he

by Anonymousreply 185September 2, 2019 9:45 PM

R183, she was grooming him while he was a teen and she has mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 186September 2, 2019 9:54 PM

Yes they started dating when ATJ was 19 and she was in her 40s.

That's CREEPY.

Man, woman, straight or gay, a 40 something adult has no business being in a relationship with a damn teenager.

by Anonymousreply 187September 2, 2019 10:00 PM

Agreed R187

I'm only 34. But if I met a 19 year old who was into me, I'd be thinking "short term fuck buddy" not "potential husband" and would make sure he got the message that's all it was.

There's a big difference between a 39 year old and a 60 year old--there's a big age gap, but they're both fully formed adults.

A 19 year old is still a kid--that's college sophomore age--and the older partner should know better.

by Anonymousreply 188September 2, 2019 10:07 PM

Scruples on the DL?

by Anonymousreply 189September 2, 2019 10:12 PM

I wonder, since he's plating a sickly drug addict at a low ebb, if he remained unwashed?

by Anonymousreply 190September 2, 2019 10:16 PM

[quote] if I met a 19 year old who was into me, I'd be thinking "short term fuck buddy" not "potential husband"

R188, I suspect it might have been partly a fluke. Samantha T-W got [italic]knocked up[/italic] when Aaron Johnson only turned 19. I really doubt that was planned, at least on his part. What teenager wants to become a dad to a screaming infant at 19 / 20?

But as she got knocked up - they went with it and immediately got engaged. The engagement (and resulting marriage) was based on her getting pregnant from a 19-year-old. They only got married 2 years later, [italic]after[/italic] she popped out a 2nd kid.

So they had a 2-year engagement - which sounds more reasonable (because one of them was still in his teens, so needed time to grow up & time to weigh up the relationship). But during that engagement she popped out 2 kids, which spurred the relationship into marriage.

by Anonymousreply 191September 3, 2019 4:54 AM

I wish he'd hurry up and just do it!

by Anonymousreply 192September 3, 2019 9:21 AM

Anyone found the cock from the film picture yet, TO GET BACK ON THE TOPIC OF COCK .

R191 Love that, the poor fucking cunt, getting stuck, although the millions of dollars must mitigate the pain of fucking a stick out hips corpse

by Anonymousreply 193September 3, 2019 10:00 AM

It's been open in England all weekend, but no one sneaky little bastard has shared a screen cap online r193. Hopefully it will happen, it isn't expected to come to the states til December.

by Anonymousreply 194September 3, 2019 12:04 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 195September 8, 2019 6:52 PM

Not one pic?

by Anonymousreply 196September 22, 2019 10:49 PM

I'm 41 and 19 year-olds look like kids to me. I would feel like a total pervert, having sex with one would be out of the question.

Yes of course I know that 19 is an adult and of legal age, but at my age it would still feel gross and wrong.

by Anonymousreply 197September 22, 2019 10:56 PM

He and the wife have been selling this film on the basis of it showing his cock. Rather cheapens their art?

by Anonymousreply 198September 22, 2019 10:59 PM

Nothing?

by Anonymousreply 199September 25, 2019 12:32 PM

I respect the hell out of ATJ for going after Sam. He grew up in a shitty, lower-middle class area. He saw an opportunity and he took it, and he seems happy. We should applaud him for chasing the bag and getting it.

by Anonymousreply 200September 25, 2019 2:06 PM

Any Cock news?

by Anonymousreply 201September 26, 2019 4:47 PM

Any pics leak?

by Anonymousreply 202October 8, 2019 5:54 PM

Muriel, if someone doesn’t post Dong soon... close this thread.

by Anonymousreply 203October 8, 2019 5:58 PM

If there were pics on the net they would be posted. Bumping the thread doesn't do any good.

It had a limited release and isn't even out in the UK anymore is by understanding. And it doesn't open in America til December.

by Anonymousreply 204October 8, 2019 6:46 PM

Opens December 6.

by Anonymousreply 205November 8, 2019 8:41 PM

Too old. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 206November 8, 2019 8:55 PM

It's a flop. 1.5 stars on Rotten Tomatoes. The Guardian doesn't pull any punches (2 out of 5 stars):

[quote] "Taylor-Johnson showily trashes a room or two, but with his puppyish openness plays Frey as good kid who went off the rails, with no inkling as to the emotional problems that messed him up. A Million Little Pieces is a weirdly un-reflective exploration of the destructive force of addiction and, [bold]setting a new benchmark for BLANDNESS, drags on for what feels like a million not-so-little minutes.[/bold]

Ouch. Aaron Johnson needs to give up his "I'm an [italic]artiste[/italic]!" pretentiousness and go find a better director than his older wife.

by Anonymousreply 207November 9, 2019 11:17 AM

Any Cock yet?

by Anonymousreply 208November 9, 2019 12:36 PM

Even ATJ's cock couldn't save this flick.

by Anonymousreply 209November 9, 2019 12:41 PM

Does he have a full bush and big balls?

by Anonymousreply 210November 9, 2019 1:05 PM

Any sign of Johnson's johnson?

by Anonymousreply 211November 17, 2019 12:30 AM

it will be released in theater on Dec 6th, might be on VOD as well since the box office doesn't look promising at all

by Anonymousreply 212November 17, 2019 12:39 AM

Marrying an old lady was probably not a great career move.

by Anonymousreply 213November 17, 2019 12:45 AM

R213 Not just that, but marrying young and marrying a laughing stock of a director. He bit the bullet and will now forever be known in Hollywood as the man who married the Fifty Shades of Grey director, who is also old enough to be his mommy.

by Anonymousreply 214November 17, 2019 1:02 AM

Sam Taylor-Wood (at the time) was the one who knew better. She took advantage of his youth and vulnerability. Her ex- (Jopling) cheated on her with a younger woman and she was going to do the same to get back at him.

by Anonymousreply 215November 17, 2019 1:14 AM

I wouldn’t say she took advantage of him. He was 18, he wasn’t 8. Do you remember being an 18 year old boy? He was old enough to know what he wanted, and apparently what he wanted was her. It’s sick and weird, but I doubt this happy father of multiple children is being manipulated and taken advantage of 10 years later.

by Anonymousreply 216November 17, 2019 2:28 AM

R39 No, that would be a minus.

by Anonymousreply 217November 17, 2019 2:59 AM

[quote] happy father of multiple children

Oh please. How do you know he's "happy". Having "multiple" crotchfruit doesn't automatically make one "happy". He seems a bit passive in his romantic life and easily led (you can bet it wasn't his initial idea to become a "Daddy" aged only 20 - but his partner's because she was getting old and needed to pop out her 3rd and 4th kids ASAP while she still could). And, despite all his "artiste" aspirations, he doesn't seem fulfilled in his career (again, because of passiveness - he admitted he lacks drive like the more successful actors). That's not necessarily "happiness". He might as well be simply "resigned" to his life. He's made his bed (both in terms of increasingly questionable career choices and in terms of eventually becoming a widower in the future) - now he has to lie in it.

by Anonymousreply 218November 17, 2019 10:29 PM

Who's managing this guy? He has leading man potential but he seems more than content with mediocre parts and being led around by the dick. Whose brilliant idea was it to agree to have him sit on a can wiping his ass? Metaphorically speaking, that could be his career ending, er... waterloo.

by Anonymousreply 219November 17, 2019 11:08 PM

[quote] Whose brilliant idea was it to agree to have him sit on a can wiping his ass?

I think it was Tom Ford's scat fantasies :). Though Johnson said he also runs most 'creative proposals' by his older wife.

Tom Ford considers himself an 'aesthete'. Samantha Taylor considers herself a 'former gallery auteur'. And Aaron Johnson considers himself an 'artiste'. Put these 3 lofty ideals together - and you get a toilet scene :).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 17, 2019 11:46 PM

The movie is getting a small release in the US on December 6th, and most importantly being released on demand. Finally we will get pics of Johnson's johnson.

by Anonymousreply 221December 3, 2019 2:22 AM

So? No caps?

by Anonymousreply 222December 3, 2019 11:02 AM

...did you read the post right above yours r222?

by Anonymousreply 223December 3, 2019 2:35 PM

The movie is finally out on demand and his cock is as huge as people said. Lucky him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 6, 2019 2:03 PM

Lucky her.

by Anonymousreply 225December 6, 2019 2:07 PM

Woah! Some Guys Really Have All the Luck!

by Anonymousreply 226December 6, 2019 2:11 PM

Post the nude screencaps now, people. Cock and ass encouraged.

by Anonymousreply 227December 6, 2019 2:11 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228December 6, 2019 2:16 PM

Damn

by Anonymousreply 229December 6, 2019 2:39 PM

that’s a hell of a lot of full frontal, and ass, and probably hole too. He’s fucking gorgeous, and hung too. That’s a huge flaccid dick. Damn!

by Anonymousreply 230December 6, 2019 3:15 PM

Fuck me, that’s nice. Other than being susceptible to old gash, he’s pretty much perfect.

by Anonymousreply 231December 6, 2019 3:24 PM

Jesus. I didn't expect for him to have such a great dick. Most guys either have a nice ass, a nice cock, a nice face, a nice body, or none of the above. This motherfucker has all four. That old witch he married is the luckiest cunt on earth.

by Anonymousreply 232December 6, 2019 3:29 PM

He is perfect. Here is everything:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 6, 2019 3:34 PM

He's so hot!

by Anonymousreply 234December 6, 2019 3:42 PM

GOOD GRIEF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 6, 2019 3:45 PM

R235, yep. I’m gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 6, 2019 4:20 PM

Finally! Very impressive.

by Anonymousreply 237December 6, 2019 4:23 PM

Cut?

by Anonymousreply 238December 6, 2019 4:24 PM

Every bit as good as Fassbender's. Much better than Pine.

by Anonymousreply 239December 6, 2019 4:33 PM

Based on flaccid size, ATJ has a bigger dick than Fassbender r239.

by Anonymousreply 240December 6, 2019 4:39 PM

I’ve decided that Aaron is weird because he’s still married to Auntie Em.

by Anonymousreply 241December 6, 2019 4:41 PM

Is it flaccid? is seems a little tugged for extra girth to me. That old woman he's married to probably fluffed him for these scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 6, 2019 4:44 PM

It may be a semi, or I may just be very envious...

by Anonymousreply 243December 6, 2019 4:47 PM

Nice...too bad he’s str8.

by Anonymousreply 244December 6, 2019 5:44 PM

Fluffed is still considered flaccid r243. It's not like he is erect.

by Anonymousreply 245December 6, 2019 7:32 PM

That massive schlong and low hangers should get separate billing in the credits.

It looks like a gritty little role. Anybody seen this? Is he good?

by Anonymousreply 246December 7, 2019 2:32 AM

Impressive

by Anonymousreply 247December 7, 2019 2:49 AM

This is what he will be remembered for, like Michael Fassbender, had some great roles and 2 Oscar noms, does "Shame" and is now just the guy with the big dick. No where near the star he should have been when he first hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 7, 2019 1:51 PM

Err, both of Michael Fassbender's oscar nominations came well after "Shame" r248.

by Anonymousreply 249December 7, 2019 2:07 PM

All shot the same year.

by Anonymousreply 250December 7, 2019 2:11 PM

R169 that's weird.

Seems like he's trying to paint a picture of what he wants it to be like in his head. I bet it's only like half as good that. He knows when he's missed too many school runs?

I bet he has some weird family issues. I bet he has something really good with her too but nothing it perfect. If he could line up a huge project that would make A++ list would he really turn it down? Maybe.

Idk just something about him going on and on makes me think he doth protest too much.

You know how everyone called it when they said Ashton was weird for Demi and Brad would get tired of all those kids? I mean I would like to think everyone else is wrong in their common knee jerk reaction to this. Maybe they are what they say.

by Anonymousreply 251December 7, 2019 2:19 PM

R248 Aaron Taylor-Johnson isn't Fassbender, though. Fassbender has talent and despite the dick jokes is recognized throughout hollywood as an award-worthy actor, which is why he gets cast in the films of prolific directors'. Aaron Taylor-Johnson only gets cast in movies directed by people who want to fuck him (Ford) or are already fucking him (his wife). Of course ATJ will only be remembered for his cock, it's his greatest talent.

by Anonymousreply 252December 7, 2019 2:51 PM

He plays a gay man very well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 7, 2019 2:57 PM

[quote]Seems like he's trying to paint a picture of what he wants it to be like in his head. I bet it's only like half as good that. He knows when he's missed too many school runs?

I think it's just that he has it too good. Most jobbing actors are starving and need to work. His mommy-wife is rolling in divorce settlement dough and they're sitting pretty. He can afford to take time off between roles or never work again. If he wants to work, mommy-wife will direct him. It's not helping his career because the lack of passion comes across on the screen. He doesn't care and we don't care.

by Anonymousreply 254December 7, 2019 3:11 PM

Is that the insufferable Jennifer Lawrence interrupting in R253

by Anonymousreply 255December 7, 2019 3:12 PM

That's the first time I heard him speak in R253's video. I didn't realize his voice was so high!

by Anonymousreply 256December 7, 2019 3:23 PM

[quote]Aaron Taylor-Johnson isn't Fassbender, though.

I think he has potential. Unfortunately, it's going largely untapped. He needs to get out on the open road and demonstrate his capabilities with a variety of directors and parts that are meaty beyond just his swingin' dick.

by Anonymousreply 257December 7, 2019 3:34 PM

Aaron's acting talent is not at the same level as Fassbender. Fassbender is actually a really great actor though he hasn't had a good project in a while.

by Anonymousreply 258December 7, 2019 3:37 PM

R258 Because Aaron's talent isn't his acting, although it has gotten him countless roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 7, 2019 3:57 PM

Wow. Wasn't expecting this to be honest. The Fassbender comparisons are fair, and it's possible that he might best him in this department. Shame no one's talking about Taylor-Johnson's junk as much as Fassbender's, and that's probably due to the film its featured in. Regardless, I'm glad it exists because that cock is beautiful. His ass is beautiful. Fuck, I've always found him attractive.

Now that I look back at his Calvin Klein ad, I probably should have seen this coming. Click through for the telling bulge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260December 7, 2019 4:07 PM

[quote]Because Aaron's talent isn't his acting, although it has gotten him countless roles.

According to IMBD he has 24 movies and 14 TV roles so countless is a bit extreme, doncha think?

by Anonymousreply 261December 7, 2019 5:07 PM

[quote]ATJ will only be remembered for his cock, it's his greatest talent

I don't know, his ass is pretty spectacular

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 7, 2019 6:21 PM

R262 God damn. Why are great asses always wasted on straight men? He better be getting pegged by his wife, or else the universe has wasted a talent.

by Anonymousreply 263December 7, 2019 6:25 PM

[quote]He can afford to take time off between roles or never work again.

Wouldn't most people only work if they only needed to? Or work when they felt passionate enough to do so? I commend Aaron for wanting to be with his kids. It's not like he sat out the game. He did an MCU film, he does his indies. He's in "The King's Man". He made his family his priority. With the exception of when he filmed Les Miz, Hugh Jackman wouldn't go longer than two weeks seeing his family and even Taron Egerton has said he wants to take several months off between projects because he has two sisters under the age of ten and wants to be involved in their lives.

One Million Little Pieces is ponderous, but the Sam Taylor-Johnson's direction of it was excellent. Besides having a great cock, Aaron has great physicality. Billy Bob Thornton was Billy Bob. After living in the US for almost 20 years I would think Charlie Hunnam would be able to do a better American accent, but nope.

by Anonymousreply 264December 7, 2019 6:38 PM

In that video I noticed how nervous he was. I don't know what it is. Is he stemming his hands like an autistic person? The way he keeps nervously closing his jacket.

I think Sam's appeal is by contrast, she seems to be very calm and centered, like entering a zen temple. She's got that upper crust accent. She's not ugly, just not beautiful when compared standing next to him. He probably resolves some of his painful insecure childhood moments with her. He said at one point he felt suicidal and she saved him from that. So, good.

They should probably just make movies together forever. He can be Harold to her Maude.

by Anonymousreply 265December 7, 2019 8:21 PM

Here they are discussing the film on The Late Late Show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 7, 2019 9:07 PM

Bitch nabbed herself the trophiest of trophy husbands

by Anonymousreply 267December 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Obviously Tom Ford thought his dangling participle was too distracting for his movie. Would love to have seen Ford's face when he dropped trou on set.

by Anonymousreply 268December 7, 2019 9:43 PM

[quote]Would love to have seen Ford's face when he dropped trou on set.

You wouldn't be able to because it was buried in Aaron's crotch.

by Anonymousreply 269December 7, 2019 10:52 PM

Good lord! It's stunning, and he's gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 7, 2019 10:57 PM

R258 What exactly happened with Fasbender I wonder. He was everywhere a couple years ago and now nothing. I thought he was going to be a major star.

by Anonymousreply 271December 7, 2019 11:16 PM

Wasn't he caught out for beating up women?

by Anonymousreply 272December 7, 2019 11:17 PM

Fassbender beat up his then girlfriend before he was in INGLORIOUS BASTERDS.

Now he just beats Alicia Vikander with his dick.

by Anonymousreply 273December 7, 2019 11:23 PM

Is Giovanni Ribisi's character trying to suck his dick in that scene?

by Anonymousreply 274December 7, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote]Is Giovanni Ribisi's character trying to suck his dick in that scene?

Yes, and failing that, as an apology he offers up James his 20-year old daughter.

by Anonymousreply 275December 7, 2019 11:55 PM

[Quote]Is Giovanni Ribisi's character trying to suck his dick in that scene?

Is there another option? How could you be in presence of that penis and not try to suck it?

by Anonymousreply 276December 8, 2019 12:03 AM

This movie is an adaptation of the book by publicly shamed writer James Frey, who lied and claimed that the book was autobiographical, when it was fiction. It was the first internet "cancelling" of a public figure. Fraus everywhere were outraged, and people damanded refunds and shit. He went on Ophrah and had to apologize to her, cuz she picked it for her book club which made it a best seller.

Wonder why cutie Aaron and his hideous wifey would touch such soiled material?

by Anonymousreply 277December 8, 2019 12:26 AM

R277 Good question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 8, 2019 12:50 AM

The film opens up with a partial Mark Twain quote, "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." The book being sold as true story is one thing. Frey was dishonest and was rightfully pilloried for that. But now people know it's fiction and from that they can just take it for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 279December 8, 2019 1:11 AM

I actually thought the book was quite compelling but unfortunately I started reading it when the controversy erupted.

After his Oprah appearance I put it down and never picked it back up about 3/4ths of the way through.

On one hand, had it been sold as fiction it would have probably never got the attention it did. On the other hand, since it wasn't, he rightfully deserved the backlash when the truth came out.

by Anonymousreply 280December 8, 2019 1:15 AM

Jesus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281December 8, 2019 8:02 AM

[quote]Bitch CRADLE ROBBED herself the trophiest of trophy husbands

FIFY

[quote]Aaron Johnson began a relationship with Nowhere Boy director Sam Taylor-Wood, after meeting on the 2009 set of the film when he was 18 and she was 42. They announced their engagement in October 2009 and married at Babington House, Somerset, England on 21 June 2012.

by Anonymousreply 282December 8, 2019 5:54 PM

Such a great ass.

by Anonymousreply 283December 8, 2019 6:44 PM

I want to bury my face in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 284December 8, 2019 6:48 PM

[quote] She's not ugly, just not beautiful when compared standing next to him.

She's weird-looking even when she stands alone, without him, R265.

by Anonymousreply 285December 15, 2019 5:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 15, 2019 5:29 PM

His wife looks like Anne Coulter. Do you notice?

by Anonymousreply 287December 15, 2019 5:36 PM

Sam Taylor is the British version of Sarah-Jessica Parker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 15, 2019 5:42 PM

She looks sort of like Paul Rudnick in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 15, 2019 5:44 PM

The fact that their PR paid for papz and Just Jared doesn't do them any favors.

by Anonymousreply 290December 15, 2019 5:53 PM

R253 that's Kate Hudson. His dick has to be fluffed...even so it is impressive.

by Anonymousreply 291December 15, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote] I think Sam's appeal is by contrast, she seems to be very calm and centered, like entering a zen temple. She's got that upper crust accent.

Not sure how much like a "zen temple" Sam Taylor really is, R265. She used to be a "blackout alcoholic" and a "mess". But maybe she bonded with her protégé, Johnson, over that (and her divorce millions) - since he was a self-declared mess too (but poor, unlike Taylor).

[quote] Sam Taylor: "I would drink to blackout most nights. I thought it was because I was a cool British artist, but actually I was quite a mess. I would say I was an alcoholic. I put myself in supremely dangerous situations".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 15, 2019 5:58 PM

Boo hoo, she's also a cancer survivor but that doesn't excuse her pouncing on this guy at a vulnerable age and seducing him with her tempting millions, her name, her image and her spawn. He'll say it was his choice but that's debatable. I hope he eventually cuts loose and gets to work with more directors on a wider variety of projects.

by Anonymousreply 293December 15, 2019 6:13 PM

[quote]pouncing on this guy at a vulnerable age

The vulnerable age of 18 where people can enlist in the military and potential die for their country. But let's worry about someone being in a relationship.

[quote]I hope he eventually cuts loose and gets to work with more directors on a wider variety of projects.

Since they've been together he's worked with Oliver Stone, Christopher Nolan, Matthew Vaughn (again), Tom Ford, Joe Wright and Joss Whedon.

by Anonymousreply 294December 15, 2019 6:29 PM

I don't think his voice is high pitched

by Anonymousreply 295December 15, 2019 7:26 PM

Off-topic, but Sam T-J must be one of the luckiest odd-looking people I've heard of:

Married super-rich to a multi-millionaire. Became even richer thanks to a generous divorce settlement. Used the divorce cash to buy one of the most expensive historic townhouses in London, located in one of the most exclusive neighbourhoods in Europe (and, reportedly, in cash, not even bothering with a mortgage).

Despite having an oddly-shaped long face, [bold]claims Aaron Johnson CHASED her and basically begged her to fuck & marry him, not the other way round![/bold] Can you imagine being chased for sex by Aaron Johnson? Damn. Unlike Demi Moore's car-crash marriage to Ashton Kutcher, Johnson turned out to be a better bet, as he stuck around for 10 years and counting. He’s reportedly a compliant "house-husband", gardening, growing vegetables and cooking breakfast for everyone using that veg, taking his 2 kids and perhaps the ex-husband's 1 small kid to school, etc.

Had 4 healthy crotchfruit from 2 guys (the first still reportedly paying generous child support).

Got cancer twice (unlucky), but multi-millionaire ex-husband got her into one of the best, most expensive oncology clinics in the US, got her the best care & leading doctors anyone can buy (super-lucky) and STJ can now boast forever about being a ‘heroic’ double-cancer survivor.

Got great high-society connections thanks to her ex-spouse. Being a famous transatlantic art dealer, he promoted her fledgling art and introduced her to bigwigs in the London and NYC scene: including Tom Ford. STJ then used those connections to help introduce Johnson to Ford.

As for her career: her artwork & photography (when she was still an artist, not a director) - meh, but maybe someone here can explain what I'm missing in her 'art'. Her films - decent, but I don't know. Her career stalled a bit. Is she actually talented? Are her director and co-writing skills outstanding in "Million Little Pieces"? Is STJ a sought-after director in Hollywood?

The stalled career notwithstanding, to me STJ seems more of an outstandingly lucky person. She must have been Mother Theresa in her previous life, to get such good luck & karma in this life.

by Anonymousreply 296December 15, 2019 7:54 PM

R296 who is her first husband?

It must suck facing menopause and wondering if your soul mate is going to grow distant as you age and he comes into his prime. I wonder if he ever thinks about other people. It's human nature. Her too. I wonder if she ever wants a partner with more brains or can relate to aging, or remember certain cultural references with no age gap.

They should write something together but obviously they lack the talent for that. A Million Little Pieces was shamed by Oprah so I don't know why they would touch this pariah of fake story. 50 Shades wasn't extraordinary.

by Anonymousreply 297December 15, 2019 8:18 PM

Oh I see. Her ex is Jay Joplin, former manager of Damien Hirst, the "artist" who stuck a killed shark in formaldehyde tank because rich people are insane and can be duped into believing that's art

Sam probably got too close the formaldehyde tank one too many times and it activated some latent cancer genes.

by Anonymousreply 298December 15, 2019 8:27 PM

She needs a makeover in the worst way.

by Anonymousreply 299December 15, 2019 8:58 PM

I think she's a perfect example of someone who is born lucky.

by Anonymousreply 300December 15, 2019 9:08 PM

Say what you want about Sam, she's had a hell of an interesting life. It'd make a good basis for a book, or a movie if she was important enough to warrant one.

by Anonymousreply 301December 15, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote]A Million Little Pieces was shamed by Oprah so I don't know why they would touch this pariah of fake story. 50 Shades wasn't extraordinary.

Maybe her luck is running out.

by Anonymousreply 302December 16, 2019 12:39 AM

Has Aaron been waiting years to find an opportunity to show off his big piece?

by Anonymousreply 303December 16, 2019 8:14 AM

I wonder if Tom Ford has had a little play with Aaron's big dick. It wouldn't surprise me at all for Aaron to be bi.

by Anonymousreply 304December 16, 2019 8:42 AM

My boyfriend's convinced Aaron is bi and Sam letting him fuck around with men is the secret to their relationship -- of course he bases this off nothing, just the gay tea leaves I suppose

by Anonymousreply 305December 16, 2019 2:50 PM

R305 a friend recently told me about a FB he has who is married. He wanted them to have sex while his wife watched. Maybe this old broad is into that.

by Anonymousreply 306December 16, 2019 6:33 PM

[quote] It'd make a good basis for a book, or a movie if she was important enough to warrant one.

Cougars Are Not Afraid: The Sam Taylor-Johnson Story

by Anonymousreply 307December 16, 2019 6:54 PM

Despite Sam T-J's lucky life, I don't think they're that interesting as a couple, or even as individuals, to warrant a full dedicated movie.

Aaron Johnson is wasting his good looks on "gardening" and growing tomatoes and potatoes. Who wants to watch an "exciting" 2-hour film about a domestic guy whose highlight of the day is a "school run".

Sam T-J seems a bit distant, reserved and a touch cold in interviews. Probably because of her upper-class accent. She's not a "character". She says she was an "alcoholic" - but even her binges were probably tame by Tara Reid's or Lindsay Lohan's Hollywood party standards.

Some interesting things happened TO them. But, frankly, both of them seem a bit boring. The main public thing about them is that she's rich and he's good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 308December 16, 2019 7:48 PM

I love the idea of this bio-pic. She could direct it and Aaron could play himself, while she could be played by the desiccated corpse of a mare

by Anonymousreply 309December 16, 2019 8:07 PM

And like a true Lifetime heroine, she even has three names.

by Anonymousreply 310December 19, 2019 4:09 PM

Though he's incredibly handsoimem, buiklt, and hung, he's not a very interesting actor. He is best suited for soaps.

by Anonymousreply 311December 19, 2019 4:20 PM

Damn. Big cock.

by Anonymousreply 312May 3, 2020 10:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!