Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What air fryer do you use?

I have a Farberware one that came out in 2020 but have been wanting to get a new one. This one doesn’t have any settings like preheat or anything. It’s basic (and cost $120 in 2020). The newer ones all have settings etc.

I don’t know which to get though. I saw a Toshiba that has amazing reviews and is beautiful looking. There was also a Phillips one that has good reviews. I was thinking about Ninja but meh.

There is the Drew Barrymore line at Walmart and they’re gorgeous but I feel they will break down fast. They’re cheap. But pretty. I love the new Paris Hilton one too.

I posted a pic of the Drew Barrymore Rose colored one. It’s sooooo nice. But $69 for a 6QT makes me think something is off. I remember the 3Qt was $20 for Black Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2024 12:37 PM

I don’t fry air — I can AFFORD to eat real food.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2024 5:22 AM

The Ninja Foodi duel zone fryer. It’s awesome.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 5:26 AM

I know how to use my oven, so I don't need an air fryer.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2024 5:27 AM

The Paris Hilton one is soooo pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2024 5:29 AM

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2024 5:55 AM

You really need to upgrade to one with 2 removable racks, a roaster attachment and a bunch of options, air fry, broil, toast etc. these things are amazing but the basket one you have is really a starter or a secondary one if you seriously cook with it. I see a future with these tiny homes not needing the built in stove anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2024 6:43 AM

The basket is great for making frozen onion rings like a fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2024 7:27 AM

You sound like C. Metz R7.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2024 9:21 AM

[quote]The Ninja Foodi [bold]duel[/bold] zone fryer

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2024 11:55 AM

No microwave 👽vibes?

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2024 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!