Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Singer P!nk is worse than Harvey Weinstein!

I came across the article of the man who protested at P!nk's concert because she circumcised her son.

He protested her because a few years ago, P!nk posted a naked picture of her son on instagram, where everyone could see that he was circumcised.

That means, that not only did she ignore his consent to be photographed naked on the internet (maybe he doesn't want a picture of that floating around the web when he is an adult?), she also ignored is consent of genital integrity and altered his body permanently.

Harvey Weinstein on the other hand asked women if they want to sleep with him for a movie role. They could then say "yes" or "no" and had the chance to give or deny consent. He also didn't permanently damage their genitals. Even if he wanted too, because of his Fournier's Gangrene, it was not possible for him to enter a vagina anymore after 1999.

This post is not to defend Weinstein. He should have been cancelled for the practice of extortion a la casting couch but When I read my own post again before clicking on "post", I have to admit... what P!nk did was worse because she ignored consent not only once but twice and permanently scarred an individual without his consent.

So why does she still have a career and is not cancelled?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2024 6:36 PM

Slow day at DL?

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2024 5:57 PM

Are you circumcised, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2024 6:05 PM

Okay, so I laughed, OP. But that doesn’t mean I approve of this stupid post.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2024 6:08 PM

I always get Weinstein mixed up with Fierstein. I was thrown for a loop for a sec.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 6:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2024 6:18 PM

Her mother is Jewish. I don't know her religious affiliation, but maybe it was done for religous reasons.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2024 6:29 PM

R6 Then Pink is unedcuated cuz this Jewish motha argues her sons woulda been Jewish anyways cuz she iz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2024 6:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!