Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Columbine: 25 years. Never Forget.

Because we’re never fucking going to let you.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2024 1:21 PM

You'll never beat our " Never forget" moments!

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2024 3:34 PM

There's an excellent book written about the Columbine shooting, written by Gay man, Dave Cullen, and it is devastating in terms of the way the media covered the story, and how much factually incorrect information was out here. If anyone is at all interestested, I suggest you read it. I feel like it's one of the best non fiction crime stories I have ever read.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2024 4:05 PM

The school’s principal has the shittiest toupees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2024 4:12 PM

I’ll just leave this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 5:40 PM

With the amount of mass shootings the U.S. has nearly every day, and has had in the years since, Columbine probably wouldn't even make the front page of the next day's newspaper if it happened now.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2024 6:09 PM

On of the shooters looked cute

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2024 6:21 PM

Ahem.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2024 6:32 PM

Is is true the shooters were gay? I seem to remember a movie about them that made the claim.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2024 5:18 AM

They had an accomplice, or more accurately someone who backed out at the last minute. Too bad the cops burned all the evidence. Including the basement tapes.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2024 5:49 AM

Dave Cullen's book was meticulously researched. It really is excellent. Different from anything I've read in the true crime genre.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2024 1:03 PM

I assigned Cullen's book to my senior English classes when we covered non-fiction. To his day, it is the only book which I was sure everyone read, as evidenced by the depth of the discussion and essays; no one sat back and let the other participate. It affected all of us very deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2024 1:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!