Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sharon Osbourne reads the read act to British television presenter Amanda Holden in showbiz catfight

Amanda said that Sharon was ungrateful to Simon Cowell for the opportunities he gave her and Sharon has launched a huge smackdown in what looks set to become a continuing feud between the two women. She ends her tweet Amanda darling you will never be in my league...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2024 2:30 PM

oops a daisy -Reads the RIOT act lol!! Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2024 3:01 AM

Sharon is as charming and as likable as her lovely daughter.

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2024 3:24 AM

Oh, it’s on!

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2024 3:28 AM

This is embarrassing. If Sharon were a global figure as important as she claims to be, she wouldn't have lowered herself to reply to Amanda Holden's criticisms - especially with such pomposity, which reeks of overcompensation.

The truth is that Sharon is an ugly, talentless and nasty harpy who has ended up fighting with every single person she's ever represented, and learned her ruthless business practices from her psychopathic criminal of a father, who was a monster through and through. Also, her only real claim to fame is being married to that bumbling junkie Ozzy, on whose coattails the entire Osbourne family has always ridden. In fact, Sharon's only real claim to fame besides being married to Ozzy, is having participated in a trashy reality TV show in which her drug-addicted children swore constantly, and her hideous dogs shat all over her disgusting house. The fact that she parlayed that into participating in talent shows and third rate talk shows, doesn't make her more important than any other reality TV "star". Also, her career in the US is over, so she can go and fuck herself.

As for Amanda Holden, as much as I detest her personality and barely concealed arrogance, at least she does have talent. She might have fucked her way into B-list status, but she is leaps and bounds ahead of a botoxed, ozempiced, embalmed turd like Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2024 3:34 AM

How did OP get a tweet to show up on here? OP, are you posting on a phone or a laptop?

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2024 3:35 AM

I read this thread and Sharon's X post, and then I realized I don't give a fuck about Amanda Holden or Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2024 3:40 AM

Sharon's dad was a music mogul who gave her a job at his company. He managed Little Richard, ELO, and Black Sabbath, to name a few. That's how she met Ozzy.

She grew up with a silver spoon up her fat ass. She was taught the business by her father. It's not like she worked really hard in her life.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2024 3:41 AM

r5 A home computer

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2024 3:49 AM

Good grief is everyone’s skin thin as a spaghetti noodle these days?

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2024 3:57 AM

She said she can't get work in the US so she's gracing the UK.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2024 3:59 AM

At least Amanda is pretty, unlike Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2024 4:12 AM

FUED, I'm sure Ryan Murphy is on it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2024 4:18 AM

Waiting for SurvivingAngel to work in how this reflects BADLY on Meghan

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2024 4:34 AM

[quote] FUED, I'm sure Ryan Murphy is on it.

Good. At least he can spell it properly.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2024 4:37 AM

R4 you really need to respond to Sharon's tweet with that. My computer is smoking!

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2024 4:43 AM

r13 She is not part of this in any way shape or form and I dont post about Meghan outside royal or relevant threads so your point is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2024 4:53 AM

Sharon: too long-winded!

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2024 5:20 AM

She's a nasty fucking scat queen. She's talked about taking a shit in her garden, in Ozzy's bag of weed, in someone's suitcase (I think it was Billy Corgan), and when her kids were little she made them shit in boxes and mail them to people she didn't like.

It's one thing to mail them cow manure, but Jesus Fucking Christ why get your kids involved in your scat fetish?

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2024 5:35 AM

[quote]How did OP get a tweet to show up on here? OP, are you posting on a phone or a laptop?

When posting a tweet use this URL format

https: // twitter.com/ RoccoSteeleNYC/status/1619537497394135041

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2024 9:50 AM

Good god this woman is awful.

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2024 11:11 AM

what a sad old crone

by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2024 12:40 PM

Girls! Girls! You’re both cunts!

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2024 1:14 PM

Nepo crone

by Anonymousreply 23April 13, 2024 2:09 PM

Does anyone really care about Sharon Osbourne? Methinks she needs retire from public appearances.

by Anonymousreply 24April 13, 2024 3:07 PM

Osbourne is addicted to celebrity. She admits it. She pursues it. Being a celebrity in the US is the biggest and now that it's gone, she can't stand it. The fact that she's been out of the American spotlight for so long is what nails the coffin shut.

by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2024 3:12 PM

I can see why Amy Osbourne chose not to partake in the family circus. Not that it wasn't clear then, but as her mother and sister have "evolved" it becomes more obvious how prescient she was.

by Anonymousreply 26April 13, 2024 9:38 PM

^ love you r25. I love seeing this bitch so pissed off, screw Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2024 10:48 PM

Why would someone respond to *anyone* who willingly gave an interview to the DM?

by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2024 8:23 AM

Sharon Osbourne is an ugly old slapper with a gargantuan sized mouth. She should STFU and practice the art of being graceful for once.

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2024 8:27 AM

Wow, she really got triggered, how embarrassing for the nasty old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2024 8:42 AM

I actually like Sharon when she's acerbic and her observations are often spot on.

The flip side would be that she has an overblown sense of her own importance. And there is no way she will ever make those awful children acceptable.

I love a good smackdown but Sharons' volley was way too wordy and lacked the needed gut punch she should have been able to deliver.

And the Ozempic shriveling isn't helping. She's morphing into Barnums' Fiji mermaid.

by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2024 12:57 PM

I did enjoy her attack on Mother Teresa, but a little of Sharon goes a loooooooong way.

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2024 8:23 PM

R4 While I agree with your assessment of Sharon, I can't agree that Amanda Holden is talented. How so? It's notable that she's been on every season of Britain's Got Talent. Everyone else moved on and was offered other work, but she's still there with her feet firmly under the table.

by Anonymousreply 33April 14, 2024 9:36 PM

Amanda Holden was a reputable actress in her late 20s and early/mid 30s. Several hit tv series and a successful run in Thoroughly Modern Millie which got her an Olivier nomination.

After she got married and had children she worked less and has only had a few roles since she experienced a still birth, choosing to work mostly in presenting.

by Anonymousreply 34April 14, 2024 9:55 PM

I don't recall her acting in anything. She mostly seems to be known for wearing scantily clad clothes that earn her a place on the Daily Mail website.

by Anonymousreply 35April 14, 2024 10:07 PM

Sharon is always feuding with Cowell's women. Dannii Minogue was another, and of course Kelly Osbourne wades into all these debacles.

by Anonymousreply 36April 14, 2024 10:21 PM

Millie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 14, 2024 10:23 PM

Sharon in that tweet says discussing money is vulgar and tasteless, and then rattles off a list of shit including the mansion, country estate and hand-bags.

Is Sharon known for an ironic sense of humour?

by Anonymousreply 38April 14, 2024 10:26 PM

Amanda might be a low-talent clotheshorse but at least she’s a likable one. Sharon Osborne is no-talent, barring self promotion, and she can’t even manage to be likable so Amanda wins this one.

by Anonymousreply 39April 14, 2024 11:03 PM

Amanda is very nice looking. Same with that Cheryl Cole or whatever her name is. And they both defer to Cowell constantly. Sharon is old enough to be Cowell's mother so the dynamic of her relationship w Cowell is totally different than these minor pop talents of yore.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2024 12:00 AM

Amanda is very likable and warm. And apparently loyal. Sharon not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2024 1:05 AM

Amanda Holden is fake as fuck, she comes across as so desperate. And how much surgery and fillers as she had?

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2024 7:10 AM

R42, I’m a southern redneck but I will say this…

Even mentioning plastic surgery in defense of Sharon Osborne makes me question your reasoning.

Regardless, Sharin Osborne is a known shit-mailer. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with this type of psychopath, but it involves someone picking up and using feces as a type of unfathomable, at least to normal humans, retribution against her social or business enemies.

Honestly, I can’t imagine doing something like this to anyone, maybe if they’d murdered my mother but from what I understand from Sharon’s own accounts, it was just for people that annoyed her or bested her in a business deal.

While I was born in what, in reality, was not much more than a tin can plopped on the edge of a tobacco field at the end of a gravel road, I have never ONCE mailed shit to someone I didn’t like.

To man me my opinion more clear… Amanda Holden could do a Tijuana donkey-show inspired art installation in the center of Trafalgar Sqaure and she wouldn’t even BEGIN to delve the depths that the CUNT of all CUNTS Sharron Osborne has delved.

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2024 8:24 AM

I really can't see myself mailing poop to someone. It's demeaning to be that upset with somebody.

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2024 8:30 AM

R42 I agree. Don't get me wrong, Sharon is worse, but Amanda Holden isn't without her faults. She's also talentless. I've never understood why she judges Britain's Got Talent.

by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2024 8:42 AM

Agreed R45, while Sharon may be a serial copro espistolarium, Amanda has committed the grave offense of just being mediocre!

by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2024 10:02 AM

Amanda is a vacuous, talentless hack (why she’s the judge on a talent show I have no idea). But Sharon Osbourne is a truly vile cunt, she’s like the villain from a fairytale or pantomime.

by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2024 6:01 PM

Amanda slept her way to the middle. She married that gross Les whatever. Then she publicly cheated on him & dumped him. She's a silly whore.

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2024 2:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!