Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

227 favorites

Mine is the lottery episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2024 10:25 PM

I like "Brenda Who?" where Lester takes Calvin to his first glory hole.

by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2024 10:37 PM

Aunt Esther was in line with Mary Jenkins at the grocery store for lotto tickets.

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2024 10:53 PM

I was going to see what mad about you is about but then it was 227 and I was like they changed the schedule and then I saw it was on all day and I remembered that it's probably cuz today is 2/27.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2024 4:30 AM

Oh that was an antenna TV by the way and the episode that I happened to just slip to had Nell Carter being a b****.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2024 4:31 AM

I think one of the most amazing things about this show is how Rose is basically just wallpaper. I like probably every other gaming watch this show for Jackie and Marla being sassy at each other.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2024 4:32 AM

I have to say that Paul Winfield definitely fits the sassy broad void left by Jackee.

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2024 4:33 AM

I’m watching 227 on Grio

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2024 10:02 PM

227 is my favorite show

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2024 10:03 PM

Was watching some episodes lately. God, this show was lightweight. And Regina King’s hair (or wig) in Season 2 was abominable. Looked like something died on her head.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2024 10:06 PM

I love season 2!

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2024 10:14 PM

227 is my fave show

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2024 10:15 PM

Sandra and Mary meet Billy Dee Williams in this episode with guest stars Robert Hooks and Jayne Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2024 10:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!