Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Van Williams- 1960s TV actor best known for ‘Surfside 6’ and ‘The Green Hornet’

He never had much success after The Green Hornet got canned after one season, honestly, but the Hollywood TV execs definitely kept trying to make him a thing back in the 1960s after he gained a teenage following.

He was a gorgeous man with little talent outside of his physical appearance. He was one of the cast members on ‘Bourbon Street Beat’, a detective show set in New Orleans. It aired from 1959-1960. After it was canned his character was taken and brought to a new series, ‘Surfside 6’, a new detective show set in Miami. The show cast three attractive male leads for the show, and while most adults didn’t even watch and critics tore it to shreds, it became popular with teenagers (probably due to the attractive cast) and got a second season. It did get canceled after season 2 though.

After Surfside was canceled he was only cast in guest spots in tv shows mostly until 1966 when he was cast for The Green Hornet (a spin-off of Batman) with Bruce Lee. It lasted only one season and then he was back to pretty much guest spots.

He never took off like Hollywood tried but he was a model also at least.

Anyone else remember him? He randomly pops in my mind out of nowhere sometimes and how beautiful I found him when I was young and his gorgeous legs and body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 20, 2024 3:33 AM

Him with Troy Donahue in “Surfside 6”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2023 2:38 AM

The three male leads of Surfside 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2023 2:39 AM

He had beautiful legs! Like I remember.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2023 2:39 AM

In his 30s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2023 2:40 AM

Surfside 6 opening theme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2023 2:41 AM

I remember the "Surfside 6" theme song from reruns ...

"Surfside 6 ... "

"Who lives there?"

"Surfside 6 ... "

"YOUNG BACHELORS!"

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2023 2:42 AM

Well he was no Guy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2023 2:42 AM

Gorgeous man but couldn't act

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2023 2:42 AM

Van was a favorite of mine as a teen gayling! He was so much hotter than Troy Donahue, who seemed to claim most of the PR for the show, and he was certainly no worse an actor.

The Green Hornet was doomed to fail because there was no weekly opportunity to show off Van's hot body in a bathing suit. Who wanted to watch Van week after week in a suit?

Did he even make any attempts at acting after The Green Hornet? I think he moved his family to somewhere like Montana or Idaho and started a surveillance security system company out there and never looked back. In his elder years I believe he would occasionally attend those autograph con events. There might some footage of him out there at those things.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2023 2:45 AM

Well, they were both no ME!

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2023 2:46 AM

R9 he continued acting after The Green Hornet. Look at his IMDb. Also, he died in 2016 at 82.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2023 2:47 AM

r11, I'm honestly shocked by all those post-Green Hornet credits! I must have been in college and grad school most of those years and not watching much TV cause I sure would have tuned in to see Van.

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2023 2:52 AM

He was a Texan. Born and raised in Texas. He graduated from Texas Christian University in business before moving to Hawaii. In Hawaii while working as an operator for a salvage company he was approached by DL Liz Taylor and her hubby Mike Todd. They saw him and immediately acknowledged his beauty and approached him and encouraged him to move to Los Angeles and try to be an actor because he had the looks to be in front of a screen. He obliged and moved to Hollywood and almost immediately started getting cast in guest roles etc. on tv dramas despite no acting experience

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2023 2:52 AM

Fantastically sexy body and a handsome face in the Jeffrey Hunter mold. But was a terrible stiff as an actor. He should have done a Playgirl centerfold.

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2023 2:53 AM

R12 well he was in guest spots in an episode here and there. Back in the 70s would you have even known he was gonna guest star? They didn’t usually showcase a guest star unless it was a big name.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2023 2:54 AM

Well, hello, Van. Nice to make your acquaintance

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2023 2:55 AM

R14 Playgirl didn’t exist until 1973. The pics you’re seeing of him were from 1960.

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2023 2:55 AM

He guest starred on an old Dick Van Dyke episode as a rival for MTM's affections. He was breathtakingly handsome.

MTM chose DVD over VW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2023 3:01 AM

Curious if anyone knows anything about Warner TV producer Wm. Orr (that was his screen credit)? He's credited as the supervising producer on most of those ABC series like Hawaiian Eye, Bourbon Street Beat and many of those Westerns that would always stars studs like Van, Bob Conrad, Clint Walker, Hugh O'Brian, Ty Hardin, Will Hutchins, et. al. He sure had an eye for beauty!

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2023 3:02 AM

Well it’s easy to know beauty when you are one of them.

His character from Bourbon Street Beat was moved to Miami for Surfside 6 after it was canceled. Someone at ABC liked him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2023 3:05 AM

I only knew him as Dean Peters, whom Mr. Drysdale hired to court Elly May.

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2023 3:08 AM

He even looked hot as fuck in the opening credits for Surfside 6.

Funny, if you watched the show (it’s hard to find now but I watched it years ago) whoever dressed the men always had him in the smallest and tightest beach shorts out of the three men.

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2023 3:10 AM

Never heard of Van Williams but he was VERY fucking hot and attractive. Wow! Why wasn't he more well known?

by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2023 3:13 AM

Because his career didn’t take off as all his shows flopped.

A rare promo for the debut of Surfside 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 3, 2023 3:14 AM

Him with Bruce Lee in 1966

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 3, 2023 3:18 AM

He was actually pretty good in an episode of Cheyenne where he played a character hellbent on vengeance. That face...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2023 3:19 AM

R26 did you actually WATCH the episode or just saying he was good? 😂

With Robert Conrad of Wild Wild West fame in a photoshoot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2023 3:26 AM

Oh, dear. How did Anthony Perkins not get visibly aroused during this scene?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2023 3:27 AM

A cap I made of Van's backside from "Surfside 6".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2023 3:33 AM

R28 Van is surprisingly the only one of the three whose acting isn’t horrible in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2023 3:35 AM

R29 or one you saved from the internet. I’ve seen that same cap before.

Hottie though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2023 3:37 AM

The scene where Clint Walker's Cheyenne gets Van's character drunk, hauls him over his shoulder and carts him off is the stuff of gay erotic fanfic dreams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2023 3:38 AM

R32 if getting a man so drunk he passes out and then you date raping him is your fantasy, yes.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2023 3:40 AM

R33. R32 to the sex offenders list stat.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2023 3:47 AM

R28-How do we know Tony didn't? He might have popped a boner which DL fave Josh Logan noticed, yelled "cut", called Tony off the set for a "script conference" and sucked him off.

R32-Thanks for posting that. Van's ass looks quite inviting in that scene. He really was gorgeous. Check out his ass in the right army uniform pants he's wearing on the DVD show. Yummy!

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2023 3:47 AM

[quote]did you actually WATCH the episode or just saying he was good?

I've seen it several times and he isn't horrible in it. The scene where he confronts George Gaynes from behind bars is pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2023 3:47 AM

[quote][R32]-Thanks for posting that. Van's ass looks quite inviting in that scene. He really was gorgeous. Check out his ass in the right army uniform pants he's wearing on the DVD show. Yummy!

You're welcome! Van is highly underrated when the conversation of hot Hollywood hunks of yesteryear comes up. He was way hotter than the Troy Donohues and the Tab Hunters and such.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2023 3:50 AM

R35 just thanked himself for posting a screen cap he saved from the internet and claimed he did himself.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2023 3:51 AM

R35 here-meant to type"tight" army uniform pants!

Sorry I didn't post a link to the DVD episode. Haven't a clue on how to do that.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2023 3:53 AM

^Nice try cuntarella R38, but no.

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2023 3:54 AM

Well, whaddaya know. The cunt is the one who started the thread!

by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2023 3:56 AM

I remember hoping he would come back to the Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Con, but he passed before that was ever able to happen.

by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2023 3:57 AM

He's smoking hot. Very my type.

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2023 3:59 AM

R41 yes. Because I actually have watched him in episodes and have watched Surfside 6. I’ve known about him for decades. You discovered him tonight and now are acting like a fool on a thread. Instead of behaving like those who didn’t know who he was upthread and saying they never heard of him, you need to lie and make a spectacle, even lying about an image you saved from the internet. I know because I just saw the image on Google with my own eyes.

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2023 4:01 AM

WTF are you talking about R38?-I thanked R32 for posting that link. Wouldn't have a clue how to do that as I stated in R39. Go back to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2023 4:02 AM

Not how imagined him as an older man. He talks about how well he got on with Dame Edith Evans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2023 4:02 AM

And now he will reply from each account. Jesus. He can never just behave like a normal person. Even on a thread like this he has to act psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2023 4:03 AM

What do you expect a man in his 70s to look like? He wasn’t 50 there.

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2023 4:04 AM

Is he gay? Is he alive?

by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2023 4:04 AM

Isn't Surfside 6 the same boathouse where Andrew Cunanan shot himself? Eddie Cibrian is the modern day version of him.

by Anonymousreply 50September 3, 2023 4:05 AM

He was hetero and died in 2016 at 82 years old

by Anonymousreply 51September 3, 2023 4:06 AM

R48. Geez. I didn’t say he looked bad at all. He’s just more like a suburban dad in appearance and accent

by Anonymousreply 52September 3, 2023 4:06 AM

WOW! I'm in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 3, 2023 4:09 AM

[quote]Anyone else remember him?

Of course, stupid OP, who among us who loves westerns and old TV DOESN'T know who Van Williams is? Next time, don't ask such idiotic questions.

by Anonymousreply 54September 3, 2023 4:10 AM

I wish he talked about Surfside Six in that interview upthread. Would love to hear expound on how he was costumed in nothing more than brief swim trunks week after week. I guess he considered himself lucky they didn't insist on a speedo.

by Anonymousreply 55September 3, 2023 4:10 AM

Oh damn. He was straight AND he died in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 3, 2023 4:11 AM

I learned of him not long ago. He didn’t have a career where most would know him. Almost all his credits are guest spots.

He was handsome and if I remember correctly his beauty was what got him discovered, and it was by none other than Elizabeth Taylor and her husband at the time.

by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2023 4:12 AM

R52 the accent shouldn’t be a surprise. He originally had a southern TX accent and later it sort of changed to a more Midwestern suburban one.

by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2023 4:16 AM

Sad that he never appeared in a film with Elizabeth Taylor after she encouraged him to move to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2023 4:16 AM

He doesn’t sound like that at all in his films.

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2023 4:17 AM

Someone made a video of images of him with his family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 3, 2023 4:24 AM

It was more her husband than Liz. Mike Todd and her encouraged him but Mike Todd was going to introduce him to people and wanted to pretty much take him under his wing once he got back to LA. Liz and her hubby were in Hawaii filming something. Van went to Hollywood and started taking acting and moreso voice lessons because he had a Texas southern accent and needed to learn to speak a certain way if he wanted to act. Mike Todd died in a plane crash before he could help Van, but Van went for it anyway and was immediately cast in things despite no real experience

by Anonymousreply 62September 3, 2023 4:30 AM

From IMDB

“ Born on February 27, 1934 as Van Zandt Jarvis Williams, he was the son of a cattle rancher. He majored in animal husbandry and business at Texas Christian University but moved to Hawaii which changed the course of his life. While operating a salvage company and a skin-diving school during the mid-1950s, he was approached by Elizabeth Taylor and husband/producer Mike Todd, who were filming there. Encouraged by Todd to try his luck, Van arrived in Hollywood with no experience. Todd perished in a plane crash before he was able to help Van, but the young hopeful ventured on anyway, taking some acting/voice lessons, and was almost immediately cast in dramatic TV roles.

Warner Brothers had a keen eye for camera-loving hunks and smartly signed Van up. Fitting in perfectly, he was soon showing just how irresistible he was as a clean-cut private eye on the series Bourbon Street Beat (1959). Although the show lasted only one season, Warners carried his Kenny Madison character into the more popular adventure drama Surfside 6 (1960) opposite fellow pin-up / blond beefcake bookend Troy Donahue. Series-wise, Van tried comedy next opposite Walter Brennan in The Tycoon (1964) . After his contract expired at Warners, 20th Century-Fox handed him his most vividly recalled role, that of the emerald-suited superhero The Green Hornet (1966) with the late Bruce Lee as his partner Kato. The show, inspired by the huge cult hit Batman (1966) enjoyed a fast start but, like its predecessor, met an equally untimely finish.

Never a strong draw in films, Van revealed quite a bit of himself (literally) in his debut in Tall Story (1960) coming out of a shower. Although handed a typically staid second lead in the drama The Caretakers (1963), he focused strictly on the TV medium. Continuing well into the 1970s to guest sporadically on such TV classics as The Dick Van Dyke Show (1961), Love, American Style (1969), Mission: Impossible (1966), The Big Valley (1965)", Nanny and the Professor (1970), Barnaby Jones (1973), and The Rockford Files (1974). Another starring series attempt with Westwind (1975) failed to make the grade and he soon let his career go.

Van let his career subside and went quite successfully into business with telecommunications, real estate and law enforcement supplies among his lucrative ventures. With his glossy, pretty-boy years far behind him, he had no need to look back at his show biz success with the exception of an occasional autograph convention. He died of renal failure in Scottsdale, Arizona, on November 28, 2016, at age 82.

by Anonymousreply 63September 3, 2023 4:35 AM

R19 Why not try Wikipedia?

I remembered him as the younger brother of Robert Stack and Margaret Sullavan in The Mortal Storm (1940). He was married to Jack Warner's stepdaughter, Joy Page (who played the young Bulgarian girl at the roulette table in Casablanca). So he was married to the boss's daughter, in a way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 3, 2023 4:41 AM

Rare press conference for The Green Hornet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 3, 2023 4:43 AM

Van and Bruce Lee grabbing each other's feets...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 3, 2023 4:43 AM

Guessing OP must be....of a mature age to remember this guy on TV.

Did he and Adam West participate in swinging parties?

by Anonymousreply 67September 3, 2023 4:43 AM

Van w/Robert Conrad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 3, 2023 4:46 AM

Van & Bob

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 3, 2023 4:47 AM

[quote] Van w/Robert Conrad.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

by Anonymousreply 70September 3, 2023 4:48 AM

Exercise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 3, 2023 4:51 AM

Van had the most amazing olive green eyes!

by Anonymousreply 72September 3, 2023 4:55 AM

Work out,,,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 3, 2023 4:58 AM

r64, thanks but I guess I was hoping for something more gossipy than Wiki has to offer. For a guy who was professionally associated with more young hunks than Henry Willson, I was wondering about Orr and what any "insiders" here might know.

Orr acted with the young Robert Stack and Dan Dailey? Hmmmm. I'll check out The Mortal Storm. Always wanted to see that film, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 74September 3, 2023 4:59 AM

Some of my favorite shirtless pics...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 3, 2023 4:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 3, 2023 5:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2023 5:00 AM

“Some of my favorite” meanwhile he discovered the actor tonight.

by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2023 5:01 AM

Cunt Op is mad that others know of his "girlie crush" on a man's man.

by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2023 5:06 AM

Interviewed for ET

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2023 5:07 AM

No. I just know you didn’t r79. Especially when you lied and took credit for a screen cap you didn’t do. I don’t like liars.

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2023 5:07 AM

OP cunt is also a lunatic. Oh, and please don't use my gif at R32 on other websites and claim it as yours, as you're wont to do. You can, however, jack off to it.

by Anonymousreply 82September 3, 2023 5:10 AM

He was still very attractive later in life too. In his sixties maybe I'm guessing ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 3, 2023 5:37 AM

R80 Bitch stole my act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2023 6:22 AM

R82 you claimed you did it. You didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2023 9:14 AM

If nothing else, it seems Van enjoyed a long and happy marriage and family life. Says a lot in Hollywood, especially for a guy who must have been tempted to stray constantly.

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2023 2:48 PM

He decided to walk away after yet ANOTHER starring tv vehicle for him, titled Westwind, flopped in 1975. After that is when he decided to walk away for good mostly.

And yes, he was a man with family values. Similar to Michael Schoeffling later, who just randomly decided to walk away from it all one day to live a quiet life and start a family.

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2023 2:55 PM

At the end of the day, the Hollywood thing just wasn’t for him. He pretty much says in the ET interview that the inconsistency with work wasn’t worth it.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2023 2:56 PM

R88 yup. He worked as a Malibu police officer for over 20 years while also doing his guest spots etc. because he wasn’t getting cast much.

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2023 3:07 PM

Arm wrestling with Adam West.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2023 3:11 PM

I don't imagine Van was short, he towers over Bruce Lee, but he looked quite puny next to Clint Walker.

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2023 3:43 PM

Nice little bulge in OP's pic

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2023 3:46 PM

[quote]I don't imagine Van was short, he towers over Bruce Lee, but he looked quite puny next to Clint Walker.

Well, at 5'8", Bruce Lee was relatively short and Clint Walker was 6'6". Van's height is listed online as an even 6 feet.

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2023 3:56 PM

In that Green Hornet press conference footage, Bruce Lee looks much shorter than 5"8". Van appears at least a head taller. And Adam West looks to be a couple of inches taller than Van.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2023 4:07 PM

Lmao r94 you’re over analyzing dead people.

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2023 5:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2023 9:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 3, 2023 9:38 PM

Those pics of him with Robert Conrad are 🔥

by Anonymousreply 98September 3, 2023 9:41 PM

Obituary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 3, 2023 9:48 PM

R 17: I’m well aware that Playgirl published a decade after Williams’ stardom in series TV but he still would have looked great.

R 19: William T Orr was the producer behind ‘77 Sunset Strip,’ ‘Hawaiian Eye,’ ‘Surfside 6’ and other ‘youth-oriented ‘ series which turned the fortunes of bottom-ranked ABC in the ratings race in the late ‘50s into the mid-‘60s. These were all Warner Bros. TV series and they freely used their young contract players like Troy Donahue, Connie Stevens, Robert Conrad and Diane McBain in Warner movies during their downtime from their TV shows (“Parrish,’ ‘Susan Slade,’ ‘Rome Adventure,’ etc.)

Bill Orr was a good-looking blond actor who had a Warners’ contract in the ‘40s. He mostly played second leads, and at some point realized he didn’t have the stature or presence to become a star despite his handsomeness. Shrewdly, he married Jack Warner’s ugly stepdaughter Joy Page (whose biggest role was as the Bulgarian emigre desperate for letters of transit in “Casablanca.”)

As a reward, he was made an executive at Warner Bros. and as TV came in was made head of their television dept. He had kids with Page though they eventually divorced. I too often thought he must have been gay given the accent on male pulchritude in his series.

by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2023 9:58 PM

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 who was in charge of dressing them? Why were the other guys dressed and he was always practically naked? 💀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 3, 2023 9:59 PM

R28 that was the best thing about Tall Story.

by Anonymousreply 102September 3, 2023 10:02 PM

R100 that was literally WB strategy back then. They were known for having an eye for “hunks” and giving them contracts even without acting ability. They used youthful good looks to play catch-up.

by Anonymousreply 103September 3, 2023 10:03 PM

R101 here. Another example. I’m sorry but this made me lol for real. Look at how the costume department had him dressed all the time it seems 💀💀💀

This is a GIF btw. He was a hottie. But I wonder how he felt about this later in life. He had to feel like he was exploited a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Diane McBain, who starred in Surfside along him died last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 3, 2023 10:15 PM

Phew he was a babe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 3, 2023 10:23 PM

At least he got to be fully dressed once in a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 3, 2023 10:25 PM

R67, you'd be surprised. Seems Surfside 6 has some fans even among the younger generations...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 3, 2023 10:25 PM

In some of these pics, he looks like Rick Nelson.

by Anonymousreply 109September 3, 2023 10:26 PM

I think Troy Donahue looked like he could be related to Jamie Dornan in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 110September 3, 2023 10:28 PM

So, he grew out of being related to Jamie Dornan?

by Anonymousreply 111September 3, 2023 10:37 PM

They all had the *one* dame...

Connie Stevens (& fill-in Tina Cole)

Diane Varsi

Jacqueline Beer

Dorothy Provine

Lola Albright

by Anonymousreply 112September 3, 2023 10:42 PM

"Surfside 6" also had Margarita Sierra, who was always the low point of every episode.

by Anonymousreply 113September 3, 2023 11:30 PM

Sierra was the Poncie Ponce of the show, r113.

by Anonymousreply 114September 3, 2023 11:35 PM

Van Williams had a cameo in the 1993 biopic DRAGON: THE BRUCE LEE STORY as a Director on the Green Hornet show.

It starts at@0:15:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 3, 2023 11:36 PM

Correction - the Cinematographer. Rober Wagner played the director.

by Anonymousreply 116September 3, 2023 11:39 PM

Van in the should-be-camp classic The Caretakers w/Joan Crawford as Lucretia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 3, 2023 11:46 PM

RIP Van

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 3, 2023 11:53 PM

R113 it was set in Miami. They wanted to have a Hispanic cast member and character because Miami was very Hispanic.

Her scenes were at her club. She’s an entertainer.

by Anonymousreply 119September 4, 2023 12:06 AM

[quote]"Surfside 6" also had Margarita Sierra, who was always the low point of every episode.

As "Cha Cha" O'Brien! And you'd hear a chorus singing "cha cha cha!" during the theme song when she was introduced in the opening credits.

by Anonymousreply 120September 4, 2023 2:22 AM

R120 remember? The opening credits is right upthread bud.

by Anonymousreply 121September 4, 2023 2:28 AM

Cha Cha Twist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 4, 2023 2:47 AM

The whole Cha -Cha O'Brien character was a weird and unnecessary addition but at least it gave the writers 10 minutes in which they wouldn't have to write any dialogue or action and Cha-Cha would sing an unmemorable song.

I think Connie Stevens' character Cricket on Hawaiian Eye would also often sing a song but at least she was sometimes involved in the plot, however tangentially.

Actually, the same with Dorothy Provine on The Roaring Twenties. These Wm. Orr programs really were formulaic and probably even passed plots from show to show, only changing the setting and characters (barely).

by Anonymousreply 123September 4, 2023 3:14 AM

Does anyone know where I can stream his short lived 1959 series: The Camel Toe ?

by Anonymousreply 124September 4, 2023 3:40 AM

[quote]remember? The opening credits is right upthread bud

I didn't watch the credits, bud. That opening is engraved in my brain.

by Anonymousreply 125September 4, 2023 4:39 AM

Margarita Sierra died about a year or so after the series ended. She was only 36.

by Anonymousreply 126September 4, 2023 4:40 AM

R125 when does the lying stop? You lie about anything.

by Anonymousreply 127September 4, 2023 9:33 AM

Tyler: We've come along way since then. Stewie: We've cum a LOT of ways since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 4, 2023 2:15 PM

R101, how long have you discriminated against himbos?

He was a handsome young guy with a very nice body. Nothing wrong with him parading around in just swim trunks and showing off his hairy chest. Tom Selleck showed off his hairy chest many times in "Magnum P.I." in the 80s. Give viewers what they want.

by Anonymousreply 129September 4, 2023 3:02 PM

They would have paraded Troy Donahue around in just swim trunks and showing off his lack of a hairy chest but he didn't have the body for it.

by Anonymousreply 130September 4, 2023 5:30 PM

Van Williams made an appearance in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story:

by Anonymousreply 131September 4, 2023 5:46 PM

They had him in trunks sometimes, r130, but certainly not as often as Bob Conrad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 4, 2023 5:52 PM

r390=Suzanne Pleshette

by Anonymousreply 133September 4, 2023 5:58 PM

I meant R130 !!!

by Anonymousreply 134September 4, 2023 5:59 PM

He was really smoking hot AF sex on a stick. Makes Troy Donohue look like dog poo.

Handsomer and more masculine than Robert Conrad. Why wasn't he offered WWW? Conrad was so short and I can't believe nobody noticed the gayvoice. Purses for days.

Wasn't the producer/show runner for WWW openly gay. I guess that's my answer. Conrad must have put out and/or sucked the producer off. I guess Williams wasn't willing to do that.

by Anonymousreply 135September 4, 2023 6:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 4, 2023 6:21 PM

Viewers didn’t want it r129 or his career would have took off. You’re thinking 1960 was the same as the 80s. They were nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 137September 4, 2023 6:41 PM

[quote]Viewers didn’t want it [R129] or his career would have took off.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 138September 4, 2023 6:45 PM

R130 Troy was their golden boy and already a teen heartthrob. Van was cast without being able to act. If you watch the pilot Van has less than 1 minute of screentime and like 3 lines that equal 10 words. He was clearly there for his appearance because they hardly ever had him even speak. Troy was clearly their star who came in and out a lot while Lee had to do most of the heavy lifting, as he could actually act.

Even Cha Cha had more screentime with her entertainer scenes than Van did many episodes.

by Anonymousreply 139September 4, 2023 6:45 PM

Sorry R3- His thighs are a bit too thick.

by Anonymousreply 140September 4, 2023 6:48 PM

R135 Robert Conrad was perfectly cast.

by Anonymousreply 141September 4, 2023 6:53 PM

Did Cha Cha have cha-cha heels?

by Anonymousreply 142September 4, 2023 7:13 PM

He was gorgeous, sexy and would have had my loins tingling.

by Anonymousreply 143September 4, 2023 7:36 PM

The guy on the right in the photo in R 132 with Troy Donahue and Tina Cole is Grant Williams, a gay actor who is now best known for “The Incredible Shrinking Man.” He also plays the grease monkey Dorothy Malone picks up who tells her father “Face it, Mister, your daughter’s a tramp!” in “Written on the Wind,” the guy Rock Hudson meaningfully puts his hand on.

by Anonymousreply 144September 4, 2023 7:36 PM

[quote]Conrad was so short and I can't believe nobody noticed the gayvoice. Purses for days.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Those sharp, sibilant “S’s” never lie. Perhaps there’s some truth to the rumors that he used to pick up street trade?

by Anonymousreply 145September 4, 2023 8:23 PM

I live for these threads on boy-starlets of yesteryear, whose memories are kept alive solely by still horny, nostalgic octogenarians. Ah DL how I love thee!

My dirty little mind immediately goes to the casting couch. This guy’’s career has that written all over it. Of course I tend to think that about all the low talent/ high pretty “actors” that we obsess about on here.

And R17, it’s entirely possible that our Van could have posed in Playgirl if he’d been willing and the fates had aligned. Fabian first got famous in 1959 and he posed for PG in 1973 I believe. And he still looked great!

by Anonymousreply 146September 4, 2023 8:34 PM

R146 who? Most actual male celebs weren’t doing Playgirl. And those who did rarely showed more than ass. I collect Playgirls from the 70s and 80s. Almost no stars.

by Anonymousreply 147September 4, 2023 8:37 PM

No man became more famous from doing Playgirl lmao. Let’s stop that. It made a name for some nude male models but you weren’t gonna see a big name doing it. Playgirl was never an A List thing like Playboy

by Anonymousreply 148September 4, 2023 8:40 PM

[quote]when does the lying stop? You lie about anything.

Fuck off, asshole. Don't bother responding. You're blocked.

by Anonymousreply 149September 4, 2023 8:50 PM

Lots of actors did Playgirl. Lyle Wagonner, Jim Brown, Fred Williamson, Don Stroud…even athletes got into the act, like baseball players Steve Yeager and Ricky Henderson, and wrestler Shawn Michaels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 4, 2023 8:58 PM

True, R150, but it wasn't a career booster for them any more than it would have been for Van Williams.

by Anonymousreply 151September 4, 2023 8:59 PM

And like I said, they didn’t go full frontal. None of them were A List. Lyle did it when he was older and washed up.

by Anonymousreply 152September 4, 2023 9:00 PM

A couple of musicians did full frontal though but it didn’t elevate their careers, like r151 said.

by Anonymousreply 153September 4, 2023 9:00 PM

Jim Brown bared all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 4, 2023 9:01 PM

Sexy Peter Brown, Van’s contemporary, did a tasteful spread in Oui.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 4, 2023 9:03 PM

R147 What’s your point? I never said anything about the relative fame of anyone who did or did not pose for Playgirl, including both Van Williams or Fabian Forte.

Playgirl was launched with a centrefold of Lyle Waggoner from the Carol Burnett Show. Jim Brown was probably the biggest football player of his day. And incidentally, Fabian was a major teen idol of the 60s. Again, I’m not claiming any of these men were the biggest stars in the world, but they were certainly “celebrities”.

R148 Who said it was? I live in the real world, which was then, and still is now, dominated by straight men. A magazine with nude males, marketed to women, and kept alive by gay men, was hardly going to have the same impact on mainstream society. But that doesn’t men it didn’t have an impact, because it certainly did. And some of that was generated by it’s early celebrity pictorials.

by Anonymousreply 156September 4, 2023 9:03 PM

Doing Playgirl made you a joke. A laughingstock. Minx isn’t real. It wasn’t beloved and prestige. It was shit on and mocked. Playgirls best selling issue was its first issue. After that the sales were never great. Gay men kept them afloat.

by Anonymousreply 157September 4, 2023 9:04 PM

R156 what impact did Playgirl have?

by Anonymousreply 158September 4, 2023 9:05 PM

Clearly the one who said no actors did PLAYGIRL was WRONG. Weather they were A list, B list, C list, or what have you, is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 159September 4, 2023 9:05 PM

R155 because his career was in the dumps.

Van was a family man from Texas. He was married with children by the time Playgirl launched.

by Anonymousreply 160September 4, 2023 9:06 PM

R159 show me where it was said no actor did it…

by Anonymousreply 161September 4, 2023 9:07 PM

[quote][R155] because his career was in the dumps

No. He was still an actor and had moved on to producing by that point. He was not exactly reduced to dinner theater at the time.

by Anonymousreply 162September 4, 2023 9:09 PM

All r159 did was prove my point. Out of all the actors and athletes and musicians etc. VERY FEW did.

by Anonymousreply 163September 4, 2023 9:09 PM

R162 go look at his filmography. His career was never big and was in the dumps.

by Anonymousreply 164September 4, 2023 9:10 PM

Peter Brown was a FOX.

by Anonymousreply 165September 4, 2023 9:11 PM

Lots of celebs did nudie spreads. The asshole OP is just being contrarian.

by Anonymousreply 166September 4, 2023 9:12 PM

R166 I’m not the OP and no. They did not.

by Anonymousreply 167September 4, 2023 9:19 PM

R166 is trying to debate this with someone who collects vintage Playgirl lmao. I paid a good amount for the first issue and own most of the issues from the 70s up to 1980.

You’re a fool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 4, 2023 9:20 PM

Burt Reynolds full frontal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 4, 2023 9:21 PM

[quote]I paid a good amount for the first issue and own most of the issues from the 70s up to 1980.

Then you’re an idiot (and a liar).

by Anonymousreply 170September 4, 2023 9:22 PM

Did they go commando under those tiny trunks like the ones Van is wearing in the OP pic?

by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2023 9:26 PM

R158 We’re on a gay website. If I have to teach you history lessons on the impact Playgirl had on gay culture then you’re either trolling or have some sort of agenda that’s just weird.

Obviously Playgirl’s iINTENT was to give WOMEN equal opportunity to look at naked men in the same way that straight men had always had to look at naked women. That it didn’t entirely succeed says as much about the culture itself, as it does about anything the magazine did or didn’t do. Competing directly with Playboy for sales was never going to be attainable. For one thing, men-gay or straight-tend to be more visual than women. And the obvious fact is that there are way more straight men in the world. And so what? Playgirl was still fun while it lasted for us gays.

Gay men, until very recently, have been forced to grab their fun from the mainstream culture in any way they can. Playgirl was no different. And it certainly went a long way towards mainstreaming male nudity. Why are you shitting all over something that many of us remember with fondness just to make some mundane point? It betrays the spirit of DL ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2023 9:32 PM

Can we all at least agree that Burt Reynolds, who did the first nude spread for Cosmopolitan, got a HUGE career boost from it? After that it was indeed all C-listers and has-beens (George Maharis and his Wig, RIP).

I really can't imagine what Jim Brown expected to achieve with his Playgirl spread, though weren't his football years pretty much over by then?

I agree about Van. He was a family man and clearly never very ambitious about his acting career and would have never seen the need to be so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2023 9:40 PM

I think Bob Conrad had a kind of sense of the camp that played off Ross Martin that Van could have never achieved on WWW. And he really had a more muscular torso that looked hotter shirtless and all bound up.

by Anonymousreply 174September 4, 2023 9:43 PM

R169 only that image wasn’t in Cosmo. That came out later. The one used in Cosmo had him covering himself

by Anonymousreply 175September 4, 2023 9:47 PM

Burt looked like a grower.

by Anonymousreply 176September 4, 2023 9:48 PM

“Not a good liar” meanwhile I took a photo of my issue of the first Playgirl.

How about this, you get off this site and GO GET A JOB. LOSER. Oh wait, you can’t. You’re a sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 177September 4, 2023 9:49 PM

R169 that image wasn’t in Cosmo. It was released years later on the internet. This was the image in Cosmo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 4, 2023 9:51 PM

Looks fully nude to me!

by Anonymousreply 179September 4, 2023 9:53 PM

Lopaka & Cricket

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 4, 2023 9:54 PM

R173 YES. Jim Brown’s career was pretty much over. Proving my point. That retard of a poster who lives off his mother wants to argue but that’s facts. The celeb men who did it were B-Listers at best, or careers went down the shitter or never did much. That’s a fact. Why he wants to argue facts is strange.

You were not gonna see a top actor doing that. Playboy, yes. You would see A List women get naked but men? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 181September 4, 2023 9:56 PM

[quote]meanwhile I took a photo of my issue of the first Playgirl.

Sure, Jan.

You’re really making this too easy.

by Anonymousreply 182September 4, 2023 9:58 PM

To anyone who doesn’t know, this is the Burt Reynolds image that was a sensation and really added life to his career. It’s sexy and suggestive without being gratuitous. That’s why women loved it.

The actual full frontal was not in the magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 4, 2023 9:59 PM

The elder Connie Stevens so resembles the elder Ginger Rogers!

by Anonymousreply 184September 4, 2023 10:03 PM

[quote]Most actual male celebs weren’t doing Playgirl.

So the people being posted here were accountants?

by Anonymousreply 185September 4, 2023 10:06 PM

R182 😂😂😂 I gotta laugh when a broke loser like you who has to live off his mother has anything to say about anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 4, 2023 10:10 PM

R185 learn to read. It’s essential.

by Anonymousreply 187September 4, 2023 10:10 PM

R186, I should’ve known your ass was black. 🤣 Your apartment looks dusty as hell. And you still lie horribly.

by Anonymousreply 188September 4, 2023 10:12 PM

As he got older, he had the same weird extra flesh under his chin that James Garner developed.

Althought hotter, he is essentially a poor man's Garner.

by Anonymousreply 189September 4, 2023 10:13 PM

Now Garner is one I would’ve loved to have seen nude in his younger years. He had an ass that wouldn’t quit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 4, 2023 10:16 PM

R181 What point?!? What facts?!? Your point, if you ever had one in the first place, is getting increasingly muddled. Where on here did anyone say that the celebs in Playgirl were A-list? Or that there was dozens of them? The only “facts” on here are that some celebrities, of varying degrees of fame, posed nude in Playgirl a long time ago. You’re trying to score points by claiming people said things they didn’t actually say.

And you said you collected PG up until 1980. You are also ignoring the celebrities, OF VARYING DEGREES OF FAME, who posed for the magazine after that year.

I’m not the one that you’ve been arguing with, but you’re the one who’s coming across as increasingly unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 191September 4, 2023 10:17 PM

R190 That is a nice badonk!

by Anonymousreply 192September 4, 2023 10:18 PM

[quote][R190] That is a nice badonk!

Indeed!

by Anonymousreply 193September 4, 2023 10:24 PM

[quote]The elder Connie Stevens so resembles the elder Ginger Rogers!

That over-processed, cotton candy witch hair does *not* give them the youthful appearance they think it does, r184.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 4, 2023 10:30 PM

Gore immortalized it in Myra Breckinridge, r190.

[quote]In the nightclub, Marlowe (James Garner) takes a sip of wine and, smirking, judges it to be; "impertinent. . .even baroque." These were the exact words which a character in Gore Vidal's Myra Breckinridge (published a year earlier) had used to describe Garner's butt in an excerpt from an obtuse film journal which appeared in the novel. Obviously, an inside joke and from Garner's smarmy delivery of what was otherwise a pointless remark, he was very much in on the gag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 4, 2023 10:41 PM

R188 my apartment isn’t dusty. It’s just very white. And I’m not black. Brown skin doesn’t equal African

by Anonymousreply 196September 5, 2023 12:04 AM

Ohhh, for some reason thanks to r196 and my train of thought, I just realized something. The reason they miscast Ingrid in Saratoga Trunk was because a darker actress would raise questions about her personal ancestry. But if you cast that big blonde Swede...

by Anonymousreply 197September 5, 2023 12:10 AM

R197 the darker actress would have been more appropriate. Jobless retard.

by Anonymousreply 198September 5, 2023 12:32 AM

Where did I post she wouldn't have, r198?

by Anonymousreply 199September 5, 2023 12:37 AM

R199 it was a stupid post. You saw brown skin (not even dark brown because I’m not a dark person) and brought up black, as if that has any relevance to anything. What does being black or not have to do with owning the original Playgirl issue? You’re a fucking pathetic SEX OFFENDER. Know your place before you need to be reminded.

by Anonymousreply 200September 5, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote] Lyle did it when he was older and washed up.

Lyle did Playgirl in 1973. "Wonder Woman" started in 1975.

by Anonymousreply 201September 5, 2023 12:50 AM

Lyle showed no frontal nudity. If he had things would have been different for him.

by Anonymousreply 202September 5, 2023 12:56 AM

Always thought he was beautiful. Loved looking at pictures of him. R76 saved me the trouble of finding my favorite picture of him. However, as much as I LOVE looking at pictures of him, he's one of those men that are so beautiful that he oozes zero sex appeal. I wouldn't care if I had the opportunity to take a roll with him. I would have oozed enough for both of us.

by Anonymousreply 203September 5, 2023 1:41 AM

Thanks for the info, R139. I've never heard of Van Williams before but the consensus on this thread seems to be that he didn't have acting chops.

by Anonymousreply 204September 5, 2023 1:59 AM

This episode is on right now...Fay Spain (as Honey Shaw) just slipped Troy a mickey.

[quote]A young man who is about to inherit the family pineapple business gets involved with a beautiful girl and winds up facing a murder charge. Tracy believes that the man has been framed by someone who doesn't want him to inherit the family fortune, and sets out to use the girl to find out who's behind the frame-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205September 5, 2023 2:28 AM

[quote]And I’m not black.

Sure, Janiqua.

by Anonymousreply 206September 5, 2023 2:34 AM

I remember him well from my youth. I always got a stirring in my nether regions when he came on the screen.

One of the most exquisitely beautiful men to ever grace the TV screen.

by Anonymousreply 207September 5, 2023 2:46 AM

Interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208September 5, 2023 2:58 AM

My god, Van is just so sweet and self-deprecating in that interview at r208. Sweet to see, thanks for posting.

by Anonymousreply 209September 5, 2023 12:24 PM

Rad Fulton.....when he left Henry Willson - the agent took his name back and Rad went back to his real James Westmoreland.

But he'll always be Rad to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 5, 2023 2:58 PM

Does anyone remember Robert Logan from (I think) another one of those 3 guys and a gal Warner Bros Wm. Orr ABC series FOLLOW THE SUN? He was more of a boy-next-door young RJ Wagner type but very hot.

Barry Coe and Brett Halsey weren't too shabby either.

The early 1960s was teeming with these hot young hunks.

by Anonymousreply 211September 5, 2023 4:03 PM

The theme song was a bit too languorous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 5, 2023 4:23 PM

It was 20th Century Fox...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213September 5, 2023 4:26 PM

One of the hottest guys of that era, who's pretty much forgotten, was Gardner McKay, star of "Adventures in Paradise."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 5, 2023 5:21 PM

Colorized "Adventures in Paradise" with Margaret O'Brien and Mr. Drysdale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 5, 2023 5:24 PM

A '70s classic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 5, 2023 5:36 PM

Oh, I forgot about Gary Lockwod on FOLLOW THE SUN! Robert Logan must have replaced him in later seasons when Gary moved onto feature films.

That theme song is languorous. And credits NOT featuring their hunks in swim trunks?! Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 217September 5, 2023 6:39 PM

If Van Williams was a wooden actor, Gardner McKay was iron.

by Anonymousreply 218September 5, 2023 6:42 PM

Ok, you can burn me at the stake for this, but I remember thinking that Van and Anson (Potsie) Williams sorta/kinda resembled each other. I don't know if it is the mass of dark hair or the eyes, but Anson looked like a poor man's Van. Potsie really came into his own as an older daddy type, very impressive.

Anson just misses the mark whereas Van hits the bullseye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 5, 2023 8:57 PM

I can see that, r219.

by Anonymousreply 220September 5, 2023 9:56 PM

R207 you claimed you were born in 2005 on another thread. How did this happen in the 2010s?

by Anonymousreply 221September 5, 2023 10:07 PM

R206 lmao. Oh you poor broke loser with nude images of children on his phone. ☕️

Please know your place before another red tag comes your way to remind you of it around here. The most red tagged user ever on this site. Muriel wants him GONE.

by Anonymousreply 222September 5, 2023 10:15 PM

^Crazy says what?

by Anonymousreply 223September 6, 2023 1:07 AM

R223 you keep calling me a liar. That actually is a compliment from someone like you. Jobless. Living off his mother despite being a grown man. A sex offender. Has nude images of children. Stalks and harasses strangers and their family members. Has been red tagged over 100 times on this site.

You calling me a liar is a compliment and you don’t even realize it. You also continue to throw the word around without stating what is being lied about once. Maybe to take a class (if you can get into one with that public record you have ☕️) and get off Datalounge, where Muriel doesn’t want you.

by Anonymousreply 224September 6, 2023 1:47 AM

Not only is R224 a liar, but she is completely schizo nuts. I bet that dusty apartment has some dead bodies in it.

by Anonymousreply 225September 6, 2023 2:04 AM

Was he a better actor than DL fave Guy Madison?

by Anonymousreply 226September 6, 2023 2:07 AM

He wasn't quite as good as Myrna Fahey...

by Anonymousreply 227September 6, 2023 2:08 AM

Guy was the only one better looking than Van. Robert Fuller could round out the threesome.

by Anonymousreply 228September 6, 2023 4:20 AM

Van and Bob Fuller…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 6, 2023 5:16 AM

I’d pay to see Van, Robert Fuller and John Smith in a threesome. Robert and John’s “Laramie” characters were the original Ennis and Jack. It’s too bad Van never guest starred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 6, 2023 5:22 AM

[quote]One of the hottest guys of that era, who's pretty much forgotten, was Gardner McKay, star of "Adventures in Paradise."

"Adventures in Paradise" ran for three seasons. McKay gave up acting a few years after the series ended, saying that he was never very good at it and that he wasn't comfortable doing it.

by Anonymousreply 231September 6, 2023 8:37 AM

Beautiful man! Never heard of him so just looked him up right now.

I'm surprised his real name was Van Williams. Well, Van Zandt Jarvis Williams, to be exact.

It sounds made up, like one of those '50s stage names, à la Rock Hudson (née Roy Scherer) or Tab Hunter (née Arthur Kelm).

by Anonymousreply 232September 6, 2023 9:24 AM

R225 dusty? Lmao all you saw was two walls from my bedroom. You’re so sad. Living off his mother at your age. What are thy gonna do when I make a call and she loses her EBT benefits? You think I don’t know?

by Anonymousreply 233September 6, 2023 11:48 AM

Once again, you keep throwing out the word liar and not once have stated what the lie is. You don’t stand a chance when I take you to court.

by Anonymousreply 234September 6, 2023 11:49 AM

Van even had gorgeous teeth. He shows them off while snarling at George Gaynes from behind bars in that Cheyenne episode posted upthread.

by Anonymousreply 235September 6, 2023 11:52 AM

Broke motherfucker with no education yet always running his mouth lol

by Anonymousreply 236September 6, 2023 11:58 AM

R14 said it best.

Beautiful man and his Surfside 6 swimsuit is the way a man's swimsuit should be! Hot Damn!

by Anonymousreply 237September 6, 2023 12:22 PM

It looks like from r229 photo that Van did guest star on Laramie with Robert Fuller.

by Anonymousreply 238September 6, 2023 12:46 PM

When Edd "Kookie" Byrnes was promoted to a private dick on 77 Sunset Strip, Robert Logan took his place as the car jockey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 6, 2023 1:12 PM

[quote]How did Anthony Perkins not get visibly aroused during this scene?

R28, maybe he DID get aroused. There's no frontal shot of him below the waist :-)

by Anonymousreply 240September 6, 2023 1:46 PM

He was also professional r240. Seeing a handsome man isn’t gonna get everyone aroused.

by Anonymousreply 241September 6, 2023 1:50 PM

[quote]It sounds made up, like one of those '50s stage names, à la Rock Hudson (née Roy Scherer) or Tab Hunter (née Arthur Kelm).

I hope you're using the feminine form (née) because they were gay ... otherwise you get an "oh, dear."

by Anonymousreply 242September 6, 2023 2:36 PM

Thank you for the shot of dream boat Robert Logan, r239!

by Anonymousreply 243September 6, 2023 2:40 PM

I was referring to that show as "Surfside Sex" by the age of 4. It had been cancelled for a couple of years by then.

by Anonymousreply 244September 6, 2023 2:48 PM

[quote]It looks like from [R229] photo that Van did guest star on Laramie with Robert Fuller.

That photo is actually from an episode of General Electric Theater that Bob and Van were in called "The Castaway."

by Anonymousreply 245September 6, 2023 2:59 PM

His name wasn’t a stage name. His name was actually Van

by Anonymousreply 246September 6, 2023 3:12 PM

As a kid, I used to watch all of those Warner Brothers detective shows on ABC.

Started with "77 Sunset Strip" (1958-1964)

Then in 1959 came... "Hawaiian Eye" (1959-1963 and "Bourbon Street Beat" (1959-1960).

and, then, started in 1960 "Surside 6" (1960-1962).

Since I watched them all, I remember that sometimes they would "cross pollinate" by having a detective from one show need to investigate in one of the other cities and hence, would appear on the other show.

After watching all these episodes, I realized as a kid, that there were only so many plots. They would use the plot on one show, and sometime later, with slight modifications, the story would be used on one of the other 3 shows.

I wonder now- did they use the same scripts and just cross out the characters' names and put in different ones?

Also around this time, Warner Brothers had a trio of three westerns - but I don't remember any cross pollination with these.

They were...

"Cheyenne" (1955) with Clint Walker..

"Sugarfoot" (1957-1961) with Will Hutchins.

and "Bronco" (1958-1962) with Ty Hardin.

I refuse to classify the splendid "Maverick" (1957-1962) (with James Garner (as Bret) and Jack Kelly as (Bart)) with the above trio since it was a much better show. And I absolutely will not include Roger Moore (as their English cousin Beau who eventually showed up toward the end) as no way, no how, could he measure up to the original men. I was a kid, but even I knew the show was in trouble when he showed up.

All the shows had theme songs and were filled with Warner Brothers contact players who kept appearing in multiple shows.

by Anonymousreply 247September 6, 2023 3:44 PM

Calves of life…

by Anonymousreply 248September 6, 2023 4:58 PM

TEEFS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249September 6, 2023 5:26 PM

R247 no. Because the shows you mentioned weren’t even on the same network nor made by the same studios.

by Anonymousreply 250September 6, 2023 7:54 PM

Robert Fuller aged really well. He kept the head of hair until the day he died. A hot daddy on Emergency. I should apologize for hijacking Van's thread but at 250 posts it always happens. Great eyebrows too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 6, 2023 8:29 PM

Bob & John

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 6, 2023 8:44 PM

Fuller is still very much alive at 90!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253September 6, 2023 8:50 PM

R9 you were a teen in 1960?

by Anonymousreply 254September 6, 2023 8:54 PM

[quote]Robert Fuller aged really well. He kept the head of hair until the day he died.

The HELL you say! Bob is very much alive and well. I’ve gotten to know him at many cons and had a drink with him at one last year. He’s very nice and personable- a rascal even at the ripe age of 90. His FB fan club is loyal to a fault and follow him to every convention he’s able to attend.

by Anonymousreply 255September 6, 2023 8:57 PM

How much does he charge for an ass pic, r255?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256September 6, 2023 9:10 PM

yum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 6, 2023 9:13 PM

R250 - You are mistaken.

All the shows I mentioned in R247 were produced by "Warner Brothers Television", with William T. Orr as Executive Producer, and all of them were shown on ABC.

by Anonymousreply 258September 6, 2023 9:36 PM

R251 If ever a seemingly innocuous thread has been hijacked, it’s this one

by Anonymousreply 259September 6, 2023 9:56 PM

Oh for chrissakes, r259, what's left to be said about Van Williams?

by Anonymousreply 260September 6, 2023 10:01 PM

It’s ok to discuss all the tv actors of the same era as Van. It is still within topic.

by Anonymousreply 261September 6, 2023 10:06 PM

I was referring more to the 2 looney tunes above that were cat-fighting and slinging wild accusations of kiddie porn and what not. I agree that discussing other cuties from the same era is totally on topic.

by Anonymousreply 262September 6, 2023 10:36 PM

Robert Fuller fans might be interested to know that he made a very brief appearance in GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES as a member of the Olympic team that is onboard the ocean liner that bring Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell to Europe, France (sic).

No, sadly, he's not in the fabulous number with Jane at the gym, dressed in flesh colored trunks "Ain't There Anyone Here for Love?" but in the number with Marilyn "Bye Bye, Baby" with his blazer-clad team as the ship is leaving shore. Very brief appearance but look for him the next time you watch.

by Anonymousreply 263September 6, 2023 10:36 PM

Any recent photos of 90 year old Robert Fuller? Shirtless or not.

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2023 10:37 PM

R263 Nice! I seen GPB about a billion times and have never made that connection.

by Anonymousreply 265September 6, 2023 10:40 PM

[quote]Robert Fuller fans might be interested to know that he made a very brief appearance in GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES as a member of the Olympic team that is onboard the ocean liner that bring Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell to Europe, France (sic).

Yes, we already knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 6, 2023 10:45 PM

Look for it, r265! Sorry not to provide a link. Maybe someone cleverer than me can do that.

by Anonymousreply 267September 6, 2023 10:45 PM

[quote]How much does he charge for an ass pic, [R255]?

Lol, I’ve never asked, but he would probably get a kick out of the question. Speaking of his ass, it was just as magnificent as Robert Conrad’s but it never gets the same amount of attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 6, 2023 10:50 PM

Wait, that's Robert Fuller at R268? I've never paid attention to him, but I could watch that big ass all day!

by Anonymousreply 269September 6, 2023 11:45 PM

[quote]Wait, that's Robert Fuller at [R268]?

Yep. Between Bob's ass and John Smith's huge, ever-present VPL, "Laramie" is the gift that keeps on giving. It's on daily on Starz Westerns cable where I live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 7, 2023 12:24 AM

George Chakiris is also part of the chorus of men in GPB.

by Anonymousreply 271September 7, 2023 12:42 AM

Wow! How did these white boys grow such big, beautiful butts?!

by Anonymousreply 272September 7, 2023 1:34 AM

Do you think they knew at the time that gay men were secretly ogling their bums crammed into those skintight pants?

by Anonymousreply 273September 7, 2023 1:37 AM

Miracle-Gro, r272.

by Anonymousreply 274September 7, 2023 1:37 AM

[quote]Yes, we already knew.

Well, I know certain things, but I didn't know that until your post and pic, R266. So fank you!

by Anonymousreply 275September 7, 2023 1:38 AM

R274 Ha ha

by Anonymousreply 276September 7, 2023 1:38 AM

^^^ I meant R263. But thank you, R266, for the pic!

by Anonymousreply 277September 7, 2023 1:38 AM

[quote]Do you think they knew at the time that gay men were secretly ogling their bums crammed into those skintight pants?

Of course not. There were no gay people in the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 278September 7, 2023 1:42 AM

Laramie and Cheyenne have always been my go-to old western shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 7, 2023 2:14 AM

[quote]Do you think they knew at the time that gay men were secretly ogling their bums crammed into those skintight pants?

I believe the wardrobe guy on Laramie was gay, hence the reason John and Robert's pants were painted-on tight. There are times on the show where John literally looks fluffed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280September 7, 2023 2:19 AM

friction

by Anonymousreply 281September 7, 2023 2:21 AM

As I walked out on the streets of Laredo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 7, 2023 2:37 AM

William Smith on Laredo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283September 7, 2023 2:45 AM

His pants aren't tight enough, r283!

by Anonymousreply 284September 7, 2023 2:49 AM

Though I was just a pre-teen I watched Westerns like Laramie, Laredo and Wagon Train (Robert Horton!) religiously only in the hope that one of my faves would take off his shirt. But it's weird, in spite of all these photos and GIFs, I don't really remember it happening often, maybe just once or twice in a season.

by Anonymousreply 285September 7, 2023 2:52 AM

Clint Walker and Robert Conrad were constantly being stripped shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 286September 7, 2023 3:05 AM

I think he skipped leg day, r284.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 7, 2023 3:11 AM

I was just a few years too young for Clint Walker and Cheyenne, which began in 1955 before the other Westerns, which were mostly IIRC 1959-1965. And Bob Conrad wasn't in a Western until WWW, a slightly later era than the WB Westerns, but I certainly watched it and loved all the shirtlessness. Of course, he was in a bathing suit a lot on Hawaiian Eye before that.

by Anonymousreply 288September 7, 2023 3:15 AM

People love bringing up leg day. Here’s some facts.

Your legs are genetically passed down to you, specifically your calves, thighs and ass.

You can still gain muscle if you have bad genetics in a specific muscle group, but it’s a lot harder for that person. And some people still do not see much growth even with a lot of work. Your calves specifically are 90% genetics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 7, 2023 3:17 AM

Has everyone forgotten that Mission Impossible hunk Peter Lupus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290September 7, 2023 3:19 AM

Peter was 🔥

by Anonymousreply 291September 7, 2023 3:47 AM

William Smith’s body definitively stood out in its time.

by Anonymousreply 292September 7, 2023 3:59 AM

William Smith was a stunningly beautiful male specimen from head to toe.

by Anonymousreply 293September 7, 2023 4:01 AM

It certainly did, r292...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294September 7, 2023 4:02 AM

Anyone remember William Smith as Falconetti in Rich Man, Poor Man?

by Anonymousreply 295September 7, 2023 4:06 AM

I remember him raping Miss Kitty.

by Anonymousreply 296September 7, 2023 4:35 AM

(^.^) it wasn't rape rape was it?

by Anonymousreply 297September 7, 2023 6:18 AM

[quote]George Chakiris is also part of the chorus of men in GPB.

Chakiris is also one of Rosemary Clooney's dancing boys in "White Christmas."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298September 7, 2023 8:16 AM

I don't remember William Smith playing Falconetti, but he would have made a good Gloria Swanson.

by Anonymousreply 299September 7, 2023 5:44 PM

Watched color episodes from “Wagon Train” during lockdown (the series went from B&W to color to B&W as it changed networks over the years) and I was astonished at how homoerotic it was.

And Fuller, who was in those episodes, became a major obsession — his jeans of many colors were incredibly snug and must have been specially made of some stretchy material that didn’t sag. What an ass! I took screen grabs and videos off my set all the time to enjoy later.

by Anonymousreply 300September 8, 2023 12:30 PM

r300, Was Fuller on WAGON TRAIN with the glorious Robert Horton or did he replace Horton in the young hunk role?

by Anonymousreply 301September 8, 2023 12:56 PM

DL fave Denny Miller was also in over 100 episodes of "Wagon Train."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302September 8, 2023 1:39 PM

Awwww, Denny Miller!! Who could forget him as the stranded surfer on Gilligan's Island?

by Anonymousreply 303September 8, 2023 1:51 PM

Fuller replaced Horton in the young hunk role for the last two seasons of WT when Horton had left the show and Laramie was over, though Fuller did appear in an earlier episode of WT.

Denny Miller had an ass and a bod to die for. I also found beefy Terry Wilson who played Bill Hawks to be hot too, in an older daddy sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 304September 8, 2023 2:31 PM

Denny Miller & Juliet Prowse in "Mona McCluskey".

"I worked my fingers to the bone making you dinner."

"What do you have?"

"Bony fingers."

by Anonymousreply 305September 8, 2023 3:12 PM

Probably everyone here knows Denny Miller made a fortune in his elder years playing the Gorton Fisherman in those fried fish finger commercials.

by Anonymousreply 306September 8, 2023 5:58 PM

I wonder if Robert Reed listed after Denny when he guest starred in that BB episode. He reportedly liked blondes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307September 8, 2023 7:50 PM

*lusted*

by Anonymousreply 308September 8, 2023 7:50 PM

Oh, Tank! LOL I just watched that episode. Man did he age well.

by Anonymousreply 309September 8, 2023 10:01 PM

[quote]I wonder if Robert Reed listed after Denny when he guest starred in that BB episode. He reportedly liked blondes.

Not true. He showed absolutely no interest in me. But then neither did anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 310September 8, 2023 11:32 PM

Denny Miller was bow-legged on top of being built like a brick shithouse. Oh to have been underneath him when he was at his youthful sexual peak…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311September 8, 2023 11:50 PM

He doesn't look bow-legged to me.

by Anonymousreply 312September 9, 2023 12:02 AM

He is. It’s really apparent when he’s walking.

by Anonymousreply 313September 9, 2023 12:27 AM

I wonder if it was caused from horseback riding at an early age?

by Anonymousreply 314September 9, 2023 12:33 AM

Denny was something else on those Gilligan episodes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315September 9, 2023 12:33 AM

What did Denny play on the other Gilligan episode? Or did the surfer come back to the island?

by Anonymousreply 316September 9, 2023 12:35 AM

He was in two Gilligan episodes. In the other one, he played a fake Tarzan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317September 9, 2023 12:40 AM

Bow legs (and all that ass) at the 25:55 mark…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318September 9, 2023 12:48 AM

[quote]He doesn't look bow-legged to me.

Certainly not in that photo, in which he also doesn't look very attractive. As compared to this photo, for example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319September 9, 2023 3:25 AM

^That pic is already at R317.

by Anonymousreply 320September 9, 2023 3:47 AM

He addresses his legs and feet in this article:

[italic]"Human legs get my full attention. I look with envy at a trackman's legs -- muscular, limber, well formed from ankle to hip, built for speed and jumping and vaulting. I've accused God of putting my legs on backwards. How can I be bow-legged, knock-kneed and have knobby knees all at the same time and not have my legs on backwards? On top of that, or I should say on he bottom of that, my feet are three sizes too big for my body and I'm pigeon-toed. People have told me I walk around with my nose in the air. It's just to avoid looking down."[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 9, 2023 3:52 AM

He writes well.

by Anonymousreply 322September 9, 2023 4:05 AM

[quote]That pic is already at [R317].

Seeing as how my post came very shortly after R317s, I'm surprised it didn't occur to you that I posted before I saw the previous one. But thanks anyway, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 323September 9, 2023 4:19 AM

[quote]Seeing as how my post came very shortly after R317s, I'm surprised it didn't occur to you that I posted before I saw the previous one. But thanks anyway, bitch.

Don't be mad at me because you're both blind AND stupid.

by Anonymousreply 324September 9, 2023 4:34 AM

I'd trade them all, and this gets pretty obscure, for the actor who played Monster on Bewitched. This picture doesn't do him justice. It's nearly impossible to find another one. However, if you are a gay fan of Bewitched, I know you know exactly who I'm talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325September 9, 2023 11:54 AM

^He looks ready to digitally penetrate someone.

by Anonymousreply 326September 9, 2023 11:59 AM

This is a good pic of Roger Ewing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 9, 2023 12:11 PM

Recent Roger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328September 9, 2023 1:10 PM

[quote]Don't be mad at me because you're both blind AND stupid.

I'm not blind, you putz. The other post appeared right after mine and it wasn't there yet when I started typing mine. That's why I didn't see that it included the same photo.

by Anonymousreply 329September 9, 2023 1:47 PM

R325, is there any particular reason why you didn't bother to include the actor's name? I'm glad someone else did.

by Anonymousreply 330September 9, 2023 1:48 PM

As long as we’re hijacking this thread…Mr. Mike Henry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331September 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Yank it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332September 10, 2023 8:16 PM

My parents never got me anything that nice for MY birthday!

by Anonymousreply 333September 10, 2023 9:28 PM

The person upthread acting like Robert Conrad was meh must be blind. He was one hot piece of ass. A beautiful man who aged very well too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334September 12, 2023 7:41 PM

Robert Conrad was given a lot of very homoerotic photoshoots at the time. But that was most of the young tv beefcakes of the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335September 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Conrad had surprisingly chubby legs. Muscular chubby legs, which I love!

by Anonymousreply 336September 12, 2023 7:59 PM

Chubby means fat. They were thick but not gay. They were made well. Strong legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337September 12, 2023 8:04 PM

An older Bob Conrad. Still fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338September 12, 2023 8:05 PM

I may not be remembering this well as I was a child at the time but I don't think HAWAIIAN EYE focused a lot on Conrad. Anthony Eisley and Connie Stevens were the stars of the show and Conrad was more supporting. He really didn't become a huge TV star until Wild Wild West.

by Anonymousreply 339September 12, 2023 8:13 PM

Yes. It’s mentioned upthread that WWW was his big breakout role that made him a household name at the time.

by Anonymousreply 340September 12, 2023 8:19 PM

At home watering his plants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341September 12, 2023 8:33 PM

Being a friendly neighbor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342September 12, 2023 8:38 PM

I think he got his fair share of plot lines, r339. He was the beef. Eisley left the show first.

by Anonymousreply 343September 12, 2023 9:02 PM

Conrad was a pocket bottom.

by Anonymousreply 344September 12, 2023 9:02 PM

Lawd they don't make men like these guys anymore.

by Anonymousreply 345September 12, 2023 9:36 PM

What all those Wm T Orr stars had in common was an undeniably gay aura posed in very heterosexual personas, from Edd "Kookie" Byrnes to Clint Walker to Robert Fuller to Bob Conrad to Van Williams and on and on.....even young Jim Garner in Maverick.

by Anonymousreply 346September 12, 2023 10:35 PM

R346 you have it all wrong. They were heterosexual men being made to do “beefcake” photo shoots. Not the other way around.

Van was straight.

by Anonymousreply 347September 12, 2023 10:37 PM

Ugh, r347. That's exactly what I meant to say. I need a nap.

by Anonymousreply 348September 12, 2023 10:52 PM

Clint Walker was just so over the top. I think he would have had a much bigger career if his career happened more recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349September 13, 2023 1:24 AM

Grade A beef

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350September 13, 2023 1:43 AM

Has no one mentioned hunky Hugh O'Brian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351September 13, 2023 2:25 AM

Van was actually offered a recurring role in Falcons Crest in the 80s. It was a good role, where he would be a recurring guest star for at least a full season but he turned it down because of the heavy location filming for that show. He wanted to focus on his business ventures.

by Anonymousreply 352September 13, 2023 2:47 AM

You mean Wyatt Earp, r351.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353September 13, 2023 2:55 AM

Van Williams also turned down a cameo in the 2011 Green Hornet movie when Seth Rogen asked him to do it. When he was done he was done. The only thing he agreed to do was the Bruce Lee movie cameo, out of respect to his former costar who was a groundbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 354September 13, 2023 2:58 AM

Van Williams actually fought for Bruce Lee to have more screen time and lines while they were doing the show. He wanted to help his friend out and felt showcasing Kato more would save the show from being canceled, as they were struggling and Kato became the most popular character and was a breakout so it made sense to him to give Lee more screentime as Kato, but the producers said no because they weren’t gonna allow someone who wasn’t white have as much screen time or possibly more screen time than someone who was white. True story.

The show ended up getting canned after its first season. What’s messed up is that while the show struggled here it was a huge hit in foreign markets, especially all over Asia, where it was massive and ended up being called “The Kato Show” because they watched for Bruce Lee as Kato.

In 1969, after Batman was canceled, they considered reviving The Green Hornet, but it ended up not happening because Bruce Lee declined to come back as he wanted to focus on his film career. Producers wanted to just recast him but Van Williams said the only way he would do it is with Lee and no one else. There was no negotiating that for him. It was both him and Lee or nothing, so they canned it.

by Anonymousreply 355September 13, 2023 3:36 AM

Van was a good guy and the execs were pieces of shit. But, that was the way of the world back then.

by Anonymousreply 356September 13, 2023 4:28 AM

I don't think the series WYATT EARP ever took advantage of Hugh's hot bod and showed him shirtless or wet in a hip bath (very common for those ABC Westerns). Unfortunately, it was all about dandifying him up in brocade vests and frills. They didn't understand their audience.

by Anonymousreply 357September 13, 2023 1:11 PM

His barrel was exceptionally long, r357. See r353.

by Anonymousreply 358September 13, 2023 3:39 PM

To the Gardner McKay fans, here's his last interview with Dominick Dunne for Vanity Fair (1999):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359September 13, 2023 4:30 PM

How Big Was It?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360September 25, 2023 3:13 AM

I can’t get over how extremely flat Peter Brown’s butt is in those pictures. The woman who is with him is just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 361November 24, 2023 12:52 PM

R357, they sure did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 24, 2023 2:12 PM

[quote]I can’t get over how extremely flat Peter Brown’s butt is in those pictures.

Peter didn't have the bubble butt that Roberts Conrad and Fuller or James Garner had, but he had wide-ish hips that complimented what he lacked in the butt area. I watch Lawman everyday on cable and he looked damn good in those super tight pants he wore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363November 24, 2023 5:52 PM

Bump. The Hugh O’Brian thread made me think of this beauty.

by Anonymousreply 364April 20, 2024 12:09 AM

I'd have drowned happily in a lake of his pecker snot!

by Anonymousreply 365April 20, 2024 3:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!