Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Texas man wants court order to investigate woman’s out-of-state abortion

From CNN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2024 4:09 AM

We all saw this coming.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2024 7:15 PM

Can I get one to examine his testicles?

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2024 8:37 PM

I hate to say it, but I hope she's found guilty in order to stir up the wrath of more women and supportive men to vote these assholes out.

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2024 8:54 PM

I seem to remember the new laws in some states allow such investigations and prosecutions. I agree with R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2024 8:57 PM

This is seriously out of control. I wonder how this will all play out.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 8:59 PM

Under His eye.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 8:59 PM

I think you mean the wrath of men and supportive women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 9:03 PM

Until this shit is resolved, women need to STOP TELLING their male partners they are pregnant, so they can have time to make choices that are right FOR THEM.

Fuck straight men. They know good and damn well if they could somehow get pregnant they'd beat a path to their state houses with the quickness, DEMANDING immediate abortion services be made legal from conception until that baby is in the fucking birth canal, sliding into the doctor's hands.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 9:03 PM

COMPLETE CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY WOMAN

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 9:04 PM

R8 No, men would shame each other to keep the children just like how men these days have no choice at all to surrender legal responsibility of parenthood once the woman is pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 9:06 PM

Until this shit is resolved, women need to STOP HAVING SEX WITH MEN.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 9:11 PM

R11 As if they gonna do it. Women like to fuck and you sound almost like a pro-lifer. I think the smartest thing is to promote vasectomies for men (without shaming them like feminists do it and instead tell men the benefits of it aka no child support) but when people like Pearl Davis promote vasectomies for men, both feminists and rightwingers(and leftists like that bitch Shoe0nHead) hate on her. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 9:21 PM

WTF ever happened to the Constitutional Right to "Privacy"???

Texas is all about shitting on the Constitution these days.

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote]that baby is in the fucking birth canal, sliding into the doctor's hands

Hot.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 9:36 PM

[quote]I think you mean the wrath of men and supportive women.

No, I meant exactly what I wrote. Any woman who was sitting on the fence about whom to vote for would be given the impetus to get outraged and vote Dem, even if they disagreed with much of the party. Or, if they thought that they hated both candidates, this might tip the scale. Men have much less to lose, so they wouldn't be as angry.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2024 10:13 PM

r13 Several members of the Supreme Court have said that they don't find any "right to privacy" in the constitution and question rulings made using it as the basis.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2024 11:11 PM

Good the bitch probably was against abortion, until she needed one, no pain no gain, tired of people in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2024 1:36 AM

I'm having an abortion and I can't wait!!

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2024 1:43 AM

Makes me scared. I have sisters and nieces. Women are back on the edge So unfair

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2024 4:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!