Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be pages from Kristi Noem's autobiography

So I looked at Kim Jong Un and said "Listen, Mister! I'm not scared of you! My gravel pit is full of goats, horses, dogs, and a handful of commie liberals!"

Then my assistant turned to me and said "Ma'am, that's not Kim Jong Un. It's actor Jackie Chan." How was I supposed to tell them apart?!!!

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 2:24 PM

Gary, I don't care what you think - Lucy should do Mame!

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2024 5:53 PM

I saw her on TV today. She looked like a contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2024 6:48 PM

And there I was, my AR-15 in one hand and my flat iron in the other, face-to-face with Valdimir Putin.

From this distance, I could see his eyes were bloodshot and taking my worth but this filly is made of sterner stuff than any skirt he'd ever met before! Strutting forward and holding both my weapons of choice at the ready, I wet my cherry red lips, stared him down, and said: 'You'll never be half the sable, macho genius Donald J Trump is.'.

And, even though he doesn't speak English and I don't speak a lick of Russian, I know he knew exactly what this red-blooded, gun-totin', America First patriot said to him! You could see fear in his eyes, just like the fear I see in the eyes of the animals and children I take out to the gravel pit to put down, y'all. Donald J Trump put that fear there, y'all. And, with my help, and your donations, we can make all of our enemies feel that fear.

Y'all, join us. Join me in the gravel pit of America! Bring whoever is giving ya trouble and we'll take care of them and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! All you have to do, is vote for president Trump. All he has to do is pick me. Pick us, y'all.

Won't that be wild?

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2024 7:45 PM

^ I could actually see her writing that 🤣 😂

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2024 8:27 PM

Hey, Commander Biden, I'm coming for you! You can run but you can't hide, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 8:32 PM

My gravel pit is also filled with little tyrants from my Sunday School class. Watch out, Asian leaders, there's room for all of you in there, whoever you are... They all look the same, how was I suppose to know who's who?

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 9:08 PM

R5, paywall?

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 10:06 AM

After Marie Osmond loaned me her stylist, my whole life changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 2:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!