Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Sam Asghari have a boyfriend yet?

Hopefully he didn’t catch anything incurable from that itchy cooter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 4:04 PM

Ugh he’s all lean now. Beefy was better.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2024 2:34 PM

Gosh, Britney is such a grimy white trash whore. Her ugly cholo boyfriend looks like he has just come out of prison, while she looks like she lives in a run down trailer park and survives on a diet of meth, beer and cigarettes.

As for Sam Asghari, I guess that he's looking for new clients after his former cash cow became to violent for him to handle. With his good looks, I'm sure that there's a long list of old, wealthy people wanting to experience the ego boost of paying for the services of a celebrity's former toy boy.

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2024 2:41 PM

Was Sam on PrEP?

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2024 2:43 PM

Gotta love a Doberman owner who didn't have his dog's ears clipped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2024 2:45 PM

Brit must be crazy to give that up 😛

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 2:47 PM

He has an attack dog?

He must be crazy too.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 2:48 PM

Who is currently supplying Britney's cooter?

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 3:07 PM

R7 a Mexican felon who allegedly slangs dope

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote]He has an attack dog?

Probably not. Dobermans who get to keep their ears generally aren't trained as attack dogs.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 3:09 PM

R3 it was probably a poz4poz situation.

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 3:17 PM

[quote]Probably not. Dobermans who get to keep their ears generally aren't trained as attack dogs.

It’s a problem breed. Just like pit bulls, german shepherds, rottweilers etc.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 3:41 PM

I get along with German Shepherds and Dobermans, r11, but I hear you. We had GSDs throughout my childhood, and I knew a couple of Dobermans. I'm not predisposed to fear them. Can't say the same for pit bulls or rottweilers, however.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 4:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!