Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s not looking like May will be a good month in the Krasinski/Blunt household

Both The Fall Guy and If look to be massive bombs.

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2024 11:34 PM

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2024 1:58 AM

and his bro is being sued

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2024 2:00 AM

Good, they're both obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2024 2:03 AM

[quote] and his bro is being sued

For what reason?

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2024 2:13 AM

Will never understand why people here hate them so much.

I guess they’re just too perfect on paper.

But, of course, they’re not.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 2:13 AM

To use a phrase my grandmother used to sometimes say "They act like they're shit don't stink."

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 2:21 AM

[quote] they're

Your grandmother was an idiot too.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 2:31 AM

John K is directing a remake of Janet Jackson's If?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 2:33 AM

R7 has BPD.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 2:34 AM

Big Penis Disease?

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 2:37 AM

It's peculiar that so many famous people seem deeply unlikeable but these two are the poster children. The presidential beer test seems apt...would you want to grab a drink with these icy cunts? I wouldn't want to spend a moment with either of them.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 2:41 AM

I love how there's this thread, then another thread where the OP predicts a 65 million opening weekend 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 2:41 AM

Finally! Do you like me now?

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2024 2:43 AM

Everyone hates you Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 3:01 AM

Variety predicts IF will be a hit - opening above $40M.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2024 3:09 AM

The trailer for If looks kind of cute. If it’s positioned well, and there hasn’t been a kid’s movie since Wonka, it might be okay. If not, I wouldn’t want to be living near either of them.

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2024 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!