Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New campus protestor going viral

What is his or her story? I am intrigued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2024 6:06 AM

What is it? Definitely getting some Pat vibes.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2024 1:49 AM

See this one has actually EARNED the right to use he/she/they pronouns (gives side eye to Khymani)

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2024 1:51 AM

A lot of people say, “What’s that?” It’s Pat!

A lot of people ask, “Who’s he? Or she?”

A ma’am or a sir, accept him or her

or whatever it might be.

It’s time for androgyny.

Here comes Pat!

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2024 1:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2024 1:54 AM

Yes, it’s Pat. No, not my Pat. —I mean not “my wife” Pat. Awww, fcuk you all…!

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 1:57 AM

Their natural fro is stunning and brave.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 2:09 AM

I don’t know who he, she or they is, but I know he, she, or they is/are oppressed.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 2:24 AM

R7 probably thinks white people are oppressed

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 2:27 AM

OP is a right-winger, linking to a right-wing page

Notice he won't post any video of the racist counter-protesters at Ole Miss

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 2:27 AM

Pat 2: Intifada Boogaloo

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 2:41 AM

Actually r8, some white people are oppressed, and some brown people are billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 2:47 AM

This is a future meme. Gen Z version of the triggered lady, or that hippie looking one with the glasses.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 2:49 AM

Has DL seen this person yet? I can't keep up with all these threads. (Video at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2024 3:19 AM

What is that creature at R13? The poor parents.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 3:25 AM

What in the suburban mall Sephora working, gnarly ghetto nail having, pro palestine -where's palestine, fools du jour?

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2024 3:31 AM

R13 They’re both the consequences of not having an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2024 3:32 AM

R13 I will start a new thread for xim

Xe is a STAR

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2024 3:41 AM

What’s that thing supposed to be? No way it’s male.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2024 4:46 AM

R8 and R9 is the same antisemite talking to himself.

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2024 4:47 AM

[quote] This is a future meme. Gen Z version of the triggered lady, or that hippie looking one with the glasses.

Those were Gen Z, hon. Trigglypuff as well.

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2024 4:47 AM

It’s got tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2024 4:48 AM

R9 Who the fuck cares the political affiliation of the originating twitter page—it's literally just a photo they've posted—there's no story or political opinion attached. Also, the 'Ole Miss thread already exists. OP should be judged because they didn't post a repeat?

As a leftist whose opinions aren't exclusively shaped by the news sources I read, I've pretty much had it up to here with DL'ers writing off literally any thread that begins with a publication/source that is even remotely right-leaning. How is that any different from MAGAts that consume nothing but FOX and read nothing but Breitbart? Do your own goddamn due diligence and fact check when you're suspicious of a biased source, but just immediately assuming that anything reported by a publication you wouldn't consider generally aligned with your political leaning is inarguably garbage and not even worthy of discussion, consideration or even further research is SUCH small-minded thinking.

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2024 5:11 AM

Also, there are an enormous amount of leftists here on DL that have recently become disillusioned by our party's prescribed takes on issues like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, or just the way it's generally become exclusively rabid over identity politics at the expense of all other liberal pursuits. We are allowed to be critical over those very specific issues without being accused of being secret Trumpers. It's called having a goddamn mind of your own.

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2024 5:21 AM

R13 I like the fishing lures! 🦋

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2024 6:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!