Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unwanted gifts given to family or friends

Have you ever given a gift to someone, a family member or a friend, that you found unopened/unused at their home, or perhaps listed on eBay? Something they may have feigned interest in when opening on Christmas or a birthday, only to have found it discarded later?

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 11:50 PM

No. I give GREAT presents!

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 10:50 PM

I'm the fondue pot from 1969 stashed in a closet somewhere because I couldn't even be regifted.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 11:05 PM

No, of course not.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 11:09 PM

Yes, he spat.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 11:11 PM

E Bikes for the less fortunate looking nephews - didn’t want anyone facially ruined by a toy.

Both kids returned the bikes I bought and that’s fine with me. It’s not as if I’ll remember something that happened in 2017 when I’m old and changing my will based upon petty grievences.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 11:22 PM

A baby.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 11:49 PM

I like r5.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!