Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do Dannielynn and Larry Birkhead attend the Kentucky Derby every year?

On Saturday, May 4, the 17-year-old and her dad Larry Birkhead attended the 150th Kentucky Derby together and posed for photos before heading to the racetrack.

"On the way to @kentuckyderby with Dannielynn after a great night at the Barnstable-Brown Gala and quick morning haircut or two," Larry, 50, began the caption of his post on Instagram, highlighting his daughter's trimmed hairdo.

"Dannielynn’s dress was inspired by her favorite character Hino Eiji, Kamen Rider OOO TaJaDor combo -she made me write that 😆 -because that character had the same shoulders as the design of the dress she found ! 🤷‍♂️," he continued, making note of her attire.

"Hey whatever works, just trying to spend a little quality time as this weekend of traditions come to a close…" the proud dad then concluded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 6, 2024 8:43 AM

At least he seems to have varied his hairstyle a bit this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 10:18 PM

I had no idea that Larry Birkhead has a twin.

Is he gay too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 10:18 PM

It’s their thing!

I love it!

They are the perfect ending to Anna’s chaotic disastrous life.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 10:19 PM

Why do you post about it every year, OP?

For the same reason they go: enjoyment.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 10:23 PM

She is definitely following in her mom’s footprints. She seems obsessed with her wanting to know everything. She’s turning into a beauty. Watch her become a model like Anna in a few years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 10:24 PM

Very pretty. Dannielyn is, too.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 10:24 PM

She has her mother's gums.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 10:39 PM

[quote]At least he seems to have varied his hairstyle a bit this year

They get 2 blowouts at the salon for the price of 1

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 10:41 PM

I love that she's always dressed aged appropriately without even a hint of trashy through the years. She looks like a genuinely happy teenager and Larry seems to have done a great job parenting after picking up the pieces. Raising her in his home state probably helps. I guess coming out for the Derby every year is a small acknowledgment to AN fans and show she's doing well.

She really could have had a tragic life if Anna Nicole's awful lawyer, Howard whatshisface, if he'd gotten away with his schemes.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 10:44 PM

Anna and Larry met at the Derby, so it’s a thing he has made sure to make a tradition with their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 11:02 PM

I believe they live in Louisville, Larry has raised her there. I think he's originally from there, it's his hometown.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 11:07 PM

Thanks for the background info, R10.

I had no idea they met at the Derby.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 11:54 PM

OP what an embarrassing thread for you.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 11:59 PM

r5 "She seems obsessed with her wanting to know everything"

What is your native language? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 12:00 AM

Nobidy tell OP that there are probably hundreds of not thousands of people who attend every year.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2024 12:02 AM

I think his parents are really rich.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2024 12:03 AM

She looks nothing like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2024 12:04 AM

Gee, maybe because they live in Louisville and it's the main social event of the year? It's not like they travel there every year from Idaho for the photo op.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2024 1:54 AM

So not a shred of info about Larry's personal life (other than being a dad)? He's still cute. Can't imagine he has no sex life whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2024 2:17 AM

Awww, she has such a sweet face. He seems to have done a good job as her dad and should be proud.

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2024 2:46 AM

[quote] So not a shred of info about Larry's personal life (other than being a dad)? He's still cute. Can't imagine he has no sex life whatsoever.

I have no doubt he's getting banged on the regular, by some big dicked Kentucky boy.

Maybe when Dannielynn goes to see her grandparents for a week, or something like that.

He seems a lot like Todd Chrisley or Lindsey Graham. Everyone knows they're gay, but pretends that they're not.

Larry has "insatiable bottom" written all over his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2024 3:54 AM

The only thing I know about these people is what I’ve read in DL…and I find this incredibly sweet. He seems like a very good dad.

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2024 4:35 AM

I don't know much about them but it looks like he did a really good job of being a down-to-earth father to Dannielynn after such a chaotic start to life that she had.

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2024 4:38 AM

He has great taste in hairstyles.

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2024 4:39 AM

I just googled and he's 51. He looks very good for his age.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2024 4:40 AM

Through the years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2024 4:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2024 4:43 AM

Anna Nicole had strange taste in men.

First the 90 year old guy, then her attorney Howard K. Stern, then Larry Birkhead.

And Larry looked more like her stylist, than her baby daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2024 4:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2024 4:43 AM

I'd fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2024 4:48 AM

Me too R30.

by Anonymousreply 31May 5, 2024 4:49 AM

Good Lord, Anna looks scary skinny and positively ghastly in that photo at r28

I don't recall ever seeing her look so thin. Her skin tone looks sickly as well. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 32May 5, 2024 4:55 AM

She has a real lightness about her, like she's grown in a safe, sheltered, loving environment. It's so nice to see, especially after the heartbreaks of her mother and brother. I hope she continues to retain that lightness, and is protected from the vultures as she goes out into adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 33May 5, 2024 4:55 AM

I completely want to verify that, r33.

by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2024 6:54 AM

But what? Your verification was long OVERDUE!

No Mas, bitch cunt.

That's the point girls, Lucille fucked EVERYONE!

by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2024 6:59 AM

Larry was born and raised in Louisville. He and his family have attended derby since his childhood and it is where he and Anna Nicole met.

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2024 6:33 PM

R36, are you either r10 or r11?

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2024 6:34 PM

He's gay right?

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2024 6:37 PM

[quote]I love that she's always dressed aged appropriately without even a hint of trashy through the years.

This. It's so rare for celeb spawn.

by Anonymousreply 39May 6, 2024 7:59 AM

I think it's a nice tradition for them. My grandma finally got to go to the derby and she literally swooned she was so excited, it could have been from the mint juleps she drank. :)

by Anonymousreply 40May 6, 2024 8:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!