Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MET GALA 2024 Official Thread

Monday May 5

Celebrating the Costume Institute's show: “Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion" - which is about disintegrating old fashions in its collections.

Dress Code: "The Garden of Time" - from the 1962 J.G. Ballard short story about an old count and countess living in aristocratic splendor on a walled estate surrounded by a society in ruin.

Cosplay predictions: Miss Havisham, the Finzi-Continis, perhaps an inspired Miss Daisy Suckley in the disintegrating ruins of Wilderstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 13, 2024 11:37 PM

The 6th honey.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 9:11 PM

Where’s my invitation?

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 9:16 PM

I'm afraid you'll show your snatch, Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 9:46 PM

I love Helena Bonham Carter. That bitch has chops.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 9:49 PM

R1 oops right you are

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 10:01 PM

SJP looked great - saw a short vid on TikTok and don’t have link

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 10:01 PM

[quote] living in aristocratic splendor on a walled estate surrounded by a society in ruin.

Bit on the nose isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 10:06 PM

R7 yes my thought as well. - OP

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 10:47 PM

R6 SJP looked great where and when? The party is on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 10:49 PM

Have any of these woke entitled cunts arrived yet?

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 10:50 PM

It takes place tomorrow, R10.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 10:53 PM

Is Melania Trump attending this gala ? How about Ivanka ?

Those are the only two I'm interested in and I want to hear gossip !

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 11:14 PM

Will the formerly fat fraus show up with their new Ozempic bodies ?

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2024 11:14 PM

Let's see if the Pro-Palestinian cunts try to ruin the event. Hunter College is supposedly organizing a 'Day of Rage' and it's not too far a walk from there to the MET.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 11:17 PM

R14 we can only hope

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2024 11:18 PM

The Met Gala is disgusting. All these self important rich cunts throwing it in every one’s face while pretending to care about the unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2024 11:19 PM

Rich celebrities told to dress in aristocratic opulence in front of the worlds media with roving gangs of pissed left wing college kids who want an audience only a few streets away. Its "Let them eat cake" If Marie Antoinette had said it through a megaphone near the Bastille. Zero chance there isn't a large protest.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2024 11:33 PM

Wonder what will happen if the protesters block traffic to the event?

Funny that TPTB never see an issue when they pull shit like that and people can’t make it to the airport to make their flights, but I’m gonna bet it will be very different story if they’re stopping the world elite from getting to the event where they suck each other’s cocks and say how fabulous they are to each other.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2024 11:43 PM

Nick Galitzine will or will not be there depending on whether his 15 minutes is up or not.

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2024 11:53 PM

Who have we all but forgotten about from LAST year because their 15 minutes indeed has come and gone??

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2024 11:56 PM

MET guest list always includes social media influencers - often from other countries. I never know them when I see them and I forget about them soon afterward. This cast of characters must shift every year.

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2024 9:06 AM

I went two times in the 80s when I was in my 20s. It was easy - they let in the "young friends" committee of the Costume Institute after the dinner. Back in those days it was a smattering of film and fashion stars, NY business and media folks, and socialites. There was high society in the 80s, remember? The XRays, etc. It was pretty low key but it was a good opportunity to see couture, as none of the ladies were cosplaying, wearing costumes.

The Museum needs a breath of fresh air. Dump Wintour, and dump les monstres sacrés - old standbyes who don't add any energy at all. This was a fun cycle of celebrity rat fucking but perhaps one could imagine a different party.

by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2024 9:10 AM

This is going to be a hot mess tonight.

by Anonymousreply 23May 6, 2024 9:18 AM

yeah it does all seem a bit stale and ancien régime

by Anonymousreply 24May 6, 2024 10:32 AM

The should do a theme called Snatches of Surreal Splendor: The Early Aughts and have celebrities dress up their favorite pussies!!!!!

I’m going as fire crotch Lindsay!!!

by Anonymousreply 25May 6, 2024 10:44 AM

I hope we get at least one person confusing the exhibition theme "sleeping beauties" with the "garden of time dress code and goes for disney princess vibes.

by Anonymousreply 26May 6, 2024 11:04 AM

[quote]MET guest list always includes social media influencers - often from other countries. I never know them when I see them and I forget about them soon afterward. This cast of characters must shift every year.

Weren't social media influencers barred from attending last year?

I seem to recall something about that.

by Anonymousreply 27May 6, 2024 11:09 AM

A.I. Ditty

[Verse] GALA ball Party of the year But we're not buying in We won't adhere Witch of Nuclear Winter In the spotlight We're tearing down Gonna start a fight

A garden in time With a touch of rage Jet set fashion pack Locked in a cage A naughty bunny and Zendy Here for fun But we don't care We won't succumb

[Verse] Riri and the billionaires Living high But we won't let them pass us by Let them eat cake while Gaza burns We're here to disrupt We won't conform

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 6, 2024 12:24 PM

A dozen options for live stream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 6, 2024 6:16 PM

[quote]Back in those days it was a smattering of film and fashion stars, NY business and media folks, and socialites. There was high society in the 80s, remember?

Very true. We had Nancy Reagan as out First Lady, who wore the latest fashions from her favorite designers, as did her frequent guests (socialites) at the White House. In addition to her, there was Lady Di setting the fashion world on fire for the late Boomers and Gen X, and then there were the stars of DYNASTY, KNOTS LANDING, DALLAS, etc. showing off their glamorous clothing. All of these women (and men) were the 'influencers' of their days. I miss the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 30May 6, 2024 9:43 PM

5 minutes

join me at the table of judgment, folks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 6, 2024 9:54 PM

Zendaya WOW

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2024 10:16 PM

Told ya they would try to fuck up the Met.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2024 10:30 PM

I can’t imagine there’s one heterosexual male tuning into this.

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2024 10:33 PM

I am!

by Anonymousreply 35May 6, 2024 10:37 PM

For those who find the Oscars too filled with meaning and substance.

by Anonymousreply 36May 6, 2024 10:39 PM

r33 "This just in. A very large sweaty man in a Caftan making noises I can only liken to an enraged sea cow has attacked the protesters! What's that... Yes its just been confirmed he's screeching "Leave Zendaya alone this is her moment!". Well I don't think any of us expected this".

by Anonymousreply 37May 6, 2024 10:40 PM

This is better than the Westminster Dog Show!

by Anonymousreply 38May 6, 2024 10:43 PM

This clown show lost all credibility when the editrix reluctantly allowed the Armenian prostitutes to attend years ago. It’s been an embarrassing descent ever since.

It’s like the Spencer’s Gifts of pop culture. Worth a quick look to kill time then totally forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 39May 6, 2024 10:44 PM

She must feel a bit foolish inviting J.Lo to co-chair. She always wants the hottest celebrities with the coolest projects.

The J.Lo narcissistic documentary was a flop, her album tanked and no one’s buying tickets to her concerts.

Someone was fired over this.

by Anonymousreply 40May 6, 2024 10:55 PM

Meghan would have co chaired!

by Anonymousreply 41May 6, 2024 11:30 PM

Here's Dirty Sanchez's big makeover!

Why does she look so squat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 6, 2024 11:33 PM

Well, Anna whored it down a little. But the caged bird is gonna sing.

by Anonymousreply 43May 6, 2024 11:34 PM

Ariana Grande looks boring as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 6, 2024 11:40 PM

Ariana looks like she's going to prom.

by Anonymousreply 45May 6, 2024 11:42 PM

They in danguh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 6, 2024 11:56 PM

Lana del Ray looks mentally retarded

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 7, 2024 12:02 AM

Taika Waititi dressed as a couch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 7, 2024 12:05 AM

Keith Urban has puffy face like Tom Cruise. Is this some kind of new facelift? Does the swelling ever go down? Or is this something that happens when you've been involved with Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 49May 7, 2024 12:11 AM

Sam Smith and designer boyfriend.

He's off-brand tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 7, 2024 12:16 AM

Bambi looking like she'll ask for your car keys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 7, 2024 12:27 AM

Twitter is making fun of Nicholas Galitzine for allegedly dressing like a waiter and having Zendaya humiliate him even after she realizes who he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 7, 2024 12:27 AM

Doesn’t the fashion seem off this year? Maybe nobody knew what the theme meant.

I hate Zendaya’s smoky eye. It makes her look crazy.

by Anonymousreply 53May 7, 2024 12:35 AM

Your boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 7, 2024 12:35 AM

Why is Z @R52 giving us her best Cyndi circa "She's So Unusual"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 7, 2024 12:48 AM

Zendaya IS fashion tonight. Some can wear it and some cannot. Some get it and some do not.

Josh O'Connor can wear it. Dan Levy cannot.

Tom Ford has a style to emulate. Yum as well.

by Anonymousreply 56May 7, 2024 12:55 AM

He looked stunning tonight, r54. For the men, he was one of the only stand outs, along with Tom Ford. The rest of the men were either Zzzz or absurd and fug.

by Anonymousreply 57May 7, 2024 12:55 AM

^The men are looking silly overall. Sad. Foolish. Imprison the stylists!

Jonathan Bailey and Tom Ford Carrying their looks quite well.

by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2024 1:02 AM

Zendaya won tonight. Well, she wins everything in my eyes, but I digress. I've been watching Vogue's live feed which you would think would be the professionally done feed of record but it's so damn awkward. They don't identify anyone! I didn't recognize a lot of people I should have. But then I'm the demographic who DID recognize Kylie Minogue, Jeremy Strong, Kris Jenner, etc. And of course, Gigi needed FOUR attendants for her train. And Tom Ford was as dreamy as I've ever seen him.

by Anonymousreply 59May 7, 2024 1:03 AM

They also ended their stream early, didn't they? I had to switch to the Associated Press to see Zendaya's second look. I agree it was amateur hour with the interviews. And then all the people walking that they didn't identify at all.

by Anonymousreply 60May 7, 2024 1:11 AM

The Met Gala's accountant shows up, but appears confused about how to dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 7, 2024 1:15 AM

OK Zendaya is making a SECOND appearance on the carpet in an entirely different outfit. I like it. IMO my top fashion appearances were #1, Mindy Kaling, #2, Zendaya twice, #3, JLo, #4 Demi Moore. Yes. and #5, Tyla. Those were the fashion moments that captured what I expect of the Met Gala. The rest was pretty boring and repetitious. And WTF was Usher dressed as Zorro?

by Anonymousreply 62May 7, 2024 1:19 AM

I love Janelle Monae.

by Anonymousreply 63May 7, 2024 1:23 AM

Ariana Grande (215k) and Zendaya (200k) are the most talked about at #MetGala on Twitter currently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 7, 2024 1:24 AM

I loved Nicole Kidman in Balenciaga. It looks like something you can actually wear, not like some fucking "try hard" costume. I know. But still....

Bad Bunny looked hot.

by Anonymousreply 65May 7, 2024 1:31 AM

Michelle Yeoh looks like a JIFFY Pop container. All popped and ready to go.

by Anonymousreply 66May 7, 2024 1:35 AM

No Timothee?

Cardi and Nicki looked ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 67May 7, 2024 1:41 AM

Lewis Hamilton looks so handsome.

Grande looks skeletal.

by Anonymousreply 68May 7, 2024 1:43 AM

Zendaya for the women. Jonathan Bailey for the men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 7, 2024 1:44 AM

And I actually love the dress that Anna picked for Dirty Sanchez... if it were on someone else. But it's a really nice dress.

by Anonymousreply 70May 7, 2024 1:45 AM

Gwendolyn Christie is majestic. Isn’t she like 6-feet tall?

by Anonymousreply 71May 7, 2024 1:49 AM

Lana lost weight, she looks good. I can't believe Kim K wore that ratty wig. JLo very meh. I like what Demi M is wearing, and she looks great. Harris Reed (whoever she is) is very theatrical. Tyla (?) has an interesting dress- it looks like it's made of clay. The back of Mindy Kaling's gown is gorgeous.

Nicki Minaj, no girl-looks like one of the design challenges for RuPaul Drag Race-just shit glued on a dress. Erykah Badu NO GIRL, Divine Joy Randolph has the best stylist for a big gal- she consistently looks great. Lizzo looks like she needs to be sitting on Taika's couch. So help me god, I love that Gwendoline Christie is doing the full Maison Margiela runway look.

Sydney Sweeny is channeling Snow White. I like Nicole K's dress, but I think it washes her out. Elle Fanning's dress is amusing All the real models (Naomi, Karlie, Kaia) are very boring. Both Ariana and Cynthia's dresses- meh. I love the color of Elizabeth Debicki's dress. What happened to Jessica Biel's boobs??!! Meg Ryan is almost back to her original face.

Alton Mason (whoever he is) is interesting until you get to the shoes.. Lil Nas is keeping it very low profile (for him). Bad Bunny looks like a twee schoolboy in a military school. Jeff Goldblum looks great- very classy. Wisdom Kaye (I don't know him) is very interesting in red. Baz Luhrmann- please lay off the fillers. Ben Simmon's (?) outfit is great, but it has nothing to do with the theme. Gustav Magnar (?) is a peach mess.

I think Jonathan Bailey is the men's winner.

by Anonymousreply 72May 7, 2024 1:52 AM

Zendaya looks awful in that blue/green get up. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 73May 7, 2024 2:00 AM

[quote] Twitter is making fun of Nicholas Galitzine

So will we in homeroom tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 74May 7, 2024 2:00 AM

[quote] Zendaya won tonight. Well, she wins everything in my eyes, but I digress. I've been watching Vogue's live feed which you would think would be the professionally done feed of record but it's so damn awkward. They don't identify anyone! I didn't recognize a lot of people I should have. But then I'm the demographic who DID recognize Kylie Minogue, Jeremy Strong, Kris Jenner, etc. And of course, Gigi needed FOUR attendants for her train. And Tom Ford was as dreamy as I've ever seen him.

Please confirm that you’re a 15-year old girl. Because if not, you must live with so much shame.

by Anonymousreply 75May 7, 2024 2:02 AM

The men/boys look utterly and ridiculously subservient as they run around bending over carrying the trains of the gowns of these nobodies.

by Anonymousreply 76May 7, 2024 2:03 AM

Why doesn’t Dan Levy smile? He always has the expression of someone in the doctor’s office awaiting the results of a biopsy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 7, 2024 2:09 AM

Posted without comment, for once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 7, 2024 2:09 AM

Zendaya was 0 for 2 with those looks. Trying way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 79May 7, 2024 2:11 AM

This event is so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 80May 7, 2024 2:12 AM

Colman Domingo looked good. Loved his outfit. Damson Idris is my new man.

by Anonymousreply 81May 7, 2024 2:30 AM

[quote] And then all the people walking that they didn't identify at all.

Because no one knows who they are. There are no “stars” anymore. Just disposable, worthless “celebrities.”

Opium of the masses.

by Anonymousreply 82May 7, 2024 2:39 AM

Remember the year a rat walked (actually scurried) the red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 83May 7, 2024 2:43 AM

Jonathan Bailey looks great. Jonathan Groff looks silly.

Zendaya looked good cosplaying as a peacock.

Jonathan Anderson bombed with the outfit for Dan Levy. Just awful.

by Anonymousreply 84May 7, 2024 2:47 AM

Sorry, Gwendolyn Christie looked ridiculous as did Nicki Minaj. And Michelle Yeoh looked like they took a giant lamp shade and wrapped it in aluminum foil. I loved Janelle Monae's look. And while she wasn't dressed in anything special Pamela Anderson looked damned good. So did Meg Ryan. Lana Del Rey looked like she borrowed a bee keeper's outfit. Naomi Watts looked very elegant.

by Anonymousreply 85May 7, 2024 2:49 AM

While the MEt Gala promotes the high profile celebrities, there other so called anonymous no bodies are the wealthy society people who contribute hundreds of thousands to the Met and attend the Gala.

BTW I loved Georgina Chapman's look. She came with Adrienne Brodie.

by Anonymousreply 86May 7, 2024 2:52 AM

The Kardashians make everything trashy.

by Anonymousreply 87May 7, 2024 2:53 AM

This year was kind of a bust. None of the looks wowed me.

by Anonymousreply 88May 7, 2024 2:54 AM

Was Kim Kardashian cold? Why was she wrapped in that ugly, grey sweater that was pilling?It looked cheap and flimsy. I don't know what she was going for, but she fucked it up with that sweater.

by Anonymousreply 89May 7, 2024 2:54 AM

Please don't tell me Adrien Brodie has transitioned?

by Anonymousreply 90May 7, 2024 2:56 AM

That was going to be my comment, r90! He'd need to get his nose shaved down in addition to his Adam's apple.

by Anonymousreply 91May 7, 2024 2:58 AM

r50 Sam Smith looks like a fatter tsar Nicholas II there.

by Anonymousreply 92May 7, 2024 3:13 AM

Is Galitzine trying te de-gay his brand? That's the only explanation for why he missed the assignment so badly.

Johnny looks radiant. His skin is simply flawless.

by Anonymousreply 93May 7, 2024 3:15 AM

Lizzo looked like retarded shit

by Anonymousreply 94May 7, 2024 3:17 AM

Ashley Graham doesn't look like a Garden Of Time Sleeping Beauty. She looks like I Need A Snack Purse Or Ozempic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 7, 2024 3:17 AM

Serena Williams is hideous. Actually, most of the women there looked like mutated freaks.

by Anonymousreply 96May 7, 2024 3:20 AM

I'm underwhelmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 7, 2024 3:24 AM

All of Us Biceps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 7, 2024 3:34 AM

How very Danny Zuko, r98.

by Anonymousreply 99May 7, 2024 3:38 AM

At least Sydney Sweeney is doing something interesting with her hair. I can always support well-executed bangs.

Demi Moore is doing too much, too thirsty.

r98 Andrew Scott looks amazing. His hair situation is slowly improving.

by Anonymousreply 100May 7, 2024 3:40 AM

Andrew Scott looks like an old Napoletano gigolo.

by Anonymousreply 101May 7, 2024 4:07 AM

I've never taken part in Lizzo bashing before because I genuinely do not care about her one way or the other, but my god she looks disgusting there. Like regurgitated doggy vomit, or an excised segment of colon. I almost puked when I scrolled down to her photo.

by Anonymousreply 102May 7, 2024 4:14 AM

Zendaya's peacock dress is Galliano.

by Anonymousreply 103May 7, 2024 4:39 AM

Billy Porter must be seething over the ban, I can just picture him in the biggest Miss Havisham wedding gown you have ever seen. More of the same from him, sure, but stunning nonetheless.

r103 Noted antisemite Galliano. Coded message about the Palestinian conflict? I only suggest that because I can't stand her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 7, 2024 4:54 AM

Linda Evangelista must be on Ozempic but she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 105May 7, 2024 5:01 AM

Meg Ryan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 7, 2024 5:40 AM

The mainstream coverage of this is so disappointing. I know it doesn't matter, but Kim K. looked so so at best yet gets raves from the NYT's like "Most Breathtaking" and mentions all over the place. These fashion writers have no taste or originality. They're just boring whores who gush over celebrities. But that seems to be the way it is these days.

by Anonymousreply 107May 7, 2024 5:56 AM

r97, I watched the live stream and she was literally almost freaking out at one point because she couldn't figure out how to get up the stairs with that shit and people were barking directions at the many guys lifting it and it was a lot of noise and confusion and clearly making her uncomfortable. It's an absurd dress and she didn't stay in her character well at all. And it's not really that creative. Oh, boy, let's see how big we can make this. No, please, let's not.

by Anonymousreply 108May 7, 2024 6:00 AM

Peacock??

I saw grapes hanging off her too-thin body. That pose was ridiculous.

The dress colors were spectacular, tho.

by Anonymousreply 109May 7, 2024 6:02 AM

To be clear, my comment in r108 was about Cardi B.

by Anonymousreply 110May 7, 2024 6:02 AM

Damiano David.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 7, 2024 6:02 AM

r111 Eastern European mobster but make it slutty

by Anonymousreply 112May 7, 2024 6:11 AM

R111 Trying hard sleaze but would fuck.

by Anonymousreply 113May 7, 2024 6:13 AM

I haven't seen the slide shows. Did Miss Del Rey deliver the only Havisham adjacent look? And no Finzi-Coninis? That could have been so fresh and airy for spring. Maybe Linda's was somewhat a reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 7, 2024 6:20 AM

Perhaps a green linen tuxedo.

by Anonymousreply 115May 7, 2024 6:27 AM

Did the thing at r111 intentionally try to look grotesque? I guess he knows how to screen potential victims of what they're able to stomach rather quickly upon meeting and swoop.

by Anonymousreply 116May 7, 2024 6:49 AM

I thought Morgan Spector looked great

by Anonymousreply 117May 7, 2024 7:22 AM

So many of these people looked disgruntled, uncomfortable and joyless.

As if forced to peacock around on last time on their way to the guillotine. I know that resting bitch face was always part of the red carpet fashion game but these people all gave hostage victim face.

Jessica Beal and Pamela Anderson were the only human smiles i noticed on that amateurish vogue stream.

by Anonymousreply 118May 7, 2024 10:09 AM

Was Bradley Cooper not invited? If not, why?

r117 I thought the same. And his face looked so youthful, I wish I knew his secret.

by Anonymousreply 119May 7, 2024 10:17 AM

Kylie Jenner in Oscar de la Renta.

How bad is her face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 7, 2024 10:18 AM

r109 "Peacock" might be referring to the colour palette.

by Anonymousreply 121May 7, 2024 10:20 AM

R40, and the Diddy scandal? Conde Nast must have been working overtime to chase it out of the news cycle.

by Anonymousreply 122May 7, 2024 10:22 AM

Look at Vera Wang, a walking skeleton:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 7, 2024 10:24 AM

That whore at r42 is giving hope to Tori Spelling that if someone else with a busted cleavage can get in...

by Anonymousreply 124May 7, 2024 10:24 AM

Is Rita Ora channelling Kanye's latest wife at r48?

by Anonymousreply 125May 7, 2024 10:26 AM

Jeff Goldblum looked handsome as usual. I would like to kiss him too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 7, 2024 10:27 AM

^^^ I just noticed a woman in a see through dress in the background, it’s weird that a person can wear something while actually not wearing anything

by Anonymousreply 127May 7, 2024 10:30 AM

I have no clue who 3/4 or these people are. Are the famous for being famous?

by Anonymousreply 128May 7, 2024 10:31 AM

Check out more photos of Meg Ryan at r106's link. Her face is still busted, just in a different way.

by Anonymousreply 129May 7, 2024 10:39 AM

This was a bust. The gods should have taken Wintour instead of Elizabeth II.

by Anonymousreply 130May 7, 2024 11:20 AM

R128 - such an unoriginal comment

by Anonymousreply 131May 7, 2024 11:23 AM

Does anybody else just find the whole mess annoying as fuck?

by Anonymousreply 132May 7, 2024 11:25 AM

The guy at r111 - looks like a 70s porn star.

Vera Wang looks utterly dreadful, but the woman next to her looks great upthread.

by Anonymousreply 133May 7, 2024 12:00 PM

R130, if only Wintour had died instead of Liz Tilberis. We would have been shot of her decades ago and been privileged to have Liz T still doing her thing all that time.

by Anonymousreply 134May 7, 2024 12:08 PM

This event has been absurd for years now. Ridiculous “Themes” that no one can decipher, celebritites you never heard of doing cosplay as court clowns at Versailles (with Anna Wintour the sly, judge-y Marie Antoinette). It’s all too costume-y.

And if you look at some of the footage of people being put into place by attendants, women carried up stairs because their spiked heels are too high, skirts and trains carefully arranged with the actresses looking stone-faced, it all carries a rather disgusting whiff of unearned entitlement and celebrity. And absurdity. This event does no good for anyone, though I can understand actors being there to romote their latest projects.

And just from an aesthetic viewpoint — I hate the big, drapey pants and over-embellished jackets so many of the men were wearing. When someone like Jude Law showed up in a regular black, well-cut tuxedo, I was relieved, he looked terrific and not like Daddy playing dress-up. As for the women, I thought Elle Fanning looked wonderful, and she had what I call a great body — there were too many fat women there flaunting it as if they were trying to convince us that ‘fat is beautiful’ when they looked liked pigs who got rolled up in Grandma’s bedroom curtains.

by Anonymousreply 135May 7, 2024 12:36 PM

[quote]Is Rita Ora channelling Kanye's latest wife at [R48]?

Rita is a gorgeous girl but she looked terrible last night. Dress and make-up.

by Anonymousreply 136May 7, 2024 12:51 PM

Bad week for Kim Kardashian. Boooed before she even opened her mouth at the Tom Beady roast, and being a laughing stock here. She looked not only ridiculous she couldn't hide the fact she was in real pain and ready to faint. Epic fail.

by Anonymousreply 137May 7, 2024 12:55 PM

Cardi B? Christ, it's really lost any exclusivity and glamor.

That sari the Indian lady was wearing was stunning.

by Anonymousreply 138May 7, 2024 1:03 PM

They really seemed to invite everyone this year. Floodgates opened.

Jonathan Anderson is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 139May 7, 2024 1:15 PM

Pant suits and kaftans theme next year please.

No see through semi embroided net things, no gowns with a slit to stick your leg out and no endless dramatic tails.

by Anonymousreply 140May 7, 2024 1:19 PM

I have to say my prize for most atrocious is a toss up between the tennis player swathed in gold with black g loves and footwear, and Sydney Sweeny who looked like she found mamma's prom gown and an old black wig. Lizzo would be a runner up for disgusting. I adored Nicole Kidman. She has great fashion sense. I also thought Demi Moore presented well. I like her look. Mindy Kaling takes grand prize, IMO, because her presentation was literally a work of art. I have to assume that most of the women change clothes or alter they gowns once inside at the party.

by Anonymousreply 141May 7, 2024 1:41 PM

Rip her to shreds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 7, 2024 2:20 PM

IMDb has 191 photos at the below link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 7, 2024 2:36 PM

This quote from the NY Post is everything I felt!

"The majority of attendees took the extremely boring vines-and-buds route and affixed “florals for spring” frills to their couture frocks and suits, looking like motel shower curtains."

by Anonymousreply 144May 7, 2024 2:40 PM

Chris Helmsworth giving Ed Sheeran a kiss on the forehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 7, 2024 2:49 PM

Kieran Culkin and Matthew Macfadyen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 7, 2024 2:52 PM

Wintour has the gall to snark about what Sanchez might have worn. They condones the pure trash celebrities in their freak show outfits. She attended USC (not clear if she graduated) and held real jobs in media and journalism for years. She's not nearly as trashy as Miss B, Cardi.

by Anonymousreply 147May 7, 2024 2:58 PM

New makeup or new face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 7, 2024 3:09 PM

When I look at photos of a much younger Donatella I could weep. She was lovely. WTF ever possessed her to do that to herself!

by Anonymousreply 149May 7, 2024 3:34 PM

There was a point where she should have stopped. But she didn't. This grotesque mess is just tragic. She's only 69, I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 7, 2024 3:39 PM

Pamela Anderson looks lovely and Amanda Seyfried looks great with magenta lipstick ( I think that was Amanda?)

What the hell happened to Kerry Washington? She was smokin hot and now looks like an dried up piece of jerky

by Anonymousreply 151May 7, 2024 3:45 PM

R151, my MARY! thoughts about Pamala were that she looked both older and beautiful and if only the off-the-should part of her gown were up instead then she’d be a beautiful age appropriate mature woman.

by Anonymousreply 152May 7, 2024 3:54 PM

Rihanna called in sick with the flu. On a monday!

by Anonymousreply 153May 7, 2024 4:01 PM

Riri wasn't there? Oh Well, my A.I. got the song wrong. Not that any of you listened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 7, 2024 4:05 PM

and then ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 7, 2024 4:11 PM

Why are Jaden and Willow Smith invited to these events! Famous for being famous???

by Anonymousreply 156May 7, 2024 4:23 PM

Coco Rocha's afterparty look in r155 is a delightful confection.

by Anonymousreply 157May 7, 2024 4:30 PM

Anyone else see Eddie Redmayne and his wife? They wore cowhide dresses.

by Anonymousreply 158May 7, 2024 4:32 PM

This guest list is trash for the most part. For an elitist cunt, Wintour appears to be pandering to the lowest common denominator. Lizzo, Cardi, Kim K.?

The rest? Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 159May 7, 2024 4:58 PM

No Lens?

by Anonymousreply 160May 7, 2024 5:14 PM

R159, I blame Kim and Kanye for the new people, the trashy people. they made a big stink about going to the event and practically blackmailed Wintour into inviting them, and eventually the floodgates opened to the whole fucking family. At least Kendall is a legitimate fashion model. But inviting some of those one hit wonders is very off putting. I have to wonder how it works. If you get invited do you have to pay? Does some fashion house or other commercial enterprise sponsor you? Who decides who sits at which tables? OR which designers work with which "celebrities?" I have a feeling it is much more structured than we know and I also believe that if you get invited there are costs associated with that invitation.

by Anonymousreply 161May 7, 2024 5:22 PM

I was on the live feed to the Met Gala 2024 with my 6 Fashion gays. Zendaya came out in her dress, she owned it. She looked like a star, she was stunning, owned the stairs.

Then the 2nd dress, I liked the hat, and my people hated it. Too much, back to Clamdaya!! You had the Met Gala& you blew it!!

Mindy Kaling, I liked Jessica Biel's dress, and Lana Del Ray, loved her Mrs. Havisham dress.

by Anonymousreply 162May 7, 2024 6:06 PM

Jessica Biel looked awful. She is way too thin and has no boobs or body to speak of. The Kardashians look ridiculous with all their surgical alterations with the exception of Kendall.

by Anonymousreply 163May 7, 2024 6:13 PM

kendall has fake big tits that look stupid, which one is the dyke!!

by Anonymousreply 164May 7, 2024 6:19 PM

I am sorry, but the so-called fashion looks like something out of the Hunger Games. Exaggerate, tasteless and attention-grabbing "outfits" worn by mostly trash entirely devoid of talent. You couldn't get an ounce of class, elegance, good taste and glamour from all the guests combined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 7, 2024 6:40 PM

#metgalasoblack

by Anonymousreply 166May 7, 2024 6:53 PM

What was Cardi B’s dress supposed to represent? A burnt tree and its roots? A spider?

by Anonymousreply 167May 7, 2024 7:06 PM

[quote]You couldn't get an ounce of class, elegance, good taste and glamour from all the guests combined.

It's the Met Gala, r165, are you not familiar with it?

by Anonymousreply 168May 7, 2024 7:16 PM

r135 get over yourself. This event is one of the only A-list events where celebs are encouraged to wear real couture. Even the Oscars are too conservative to really wear artistic pieces. Yes, the Met Gala is outlandish and doesn't address/care about the world's issues. But, it's a great expression of art and fashion. That alone makes it worth while.

At every point in history, fashion for the 1% is looked down upon. But when the history books are written and the museums look for pieces to display, it's the outlandish, expensive, and self-congratulatory fashion that gets the most emotional responses from visitors. If the Met was another boring, faceless, NYC charity gala it would be less impactful and wouldn't haul in a truckload of money every year. This event brings in millions. Thankfully, the Met Gala not only raises money for the museum but also highlights the world's fashion, creating visual stories, drama, and displaying human creativity. The celebs are just a vehicle to obtain attention to the art being displayed.

Sorry, this doesn't fit into your middle class standards of appropriate events. Sorry, some celebs miss the mark and may look like fools. But it's the fools of today that will have their clothes remembered tomorrow and for years to come.

I added a dress that would have probably been equally criticized by the middle class and poor. Yet, it is in a museum while the clothes and lives of it's critics are probably long forgotten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 7, 2024 7:57 PM

It's supposed to be fun not end world hunger.

by Anonymousreply 170May 7, 2024 8:01 PM

R169, the criticism directed at many of these trashy nobodies stems from the fact that they are not representative of the best that society has to offer, but lumpen filth that has managed to achieve infamy by appealing to the lowest common denominator. They are not showcasing works of beauty, but tacky costumes the purpose of which is to provide them with as much attention as possible, and nothing else. Couture shouldn't be an instrument for delirious egotism, but a reflection of society's situation, ideologic perspective and aspirations that combines both practicality and beauty. Gracelessly clowning about like a misshapen peacock isn't a fashion statement, but merely the height of vulgarity.

Moreover, you should remember that the 1%'s most extreme fashions tend to reflect extreme inequality, and precede periods of economic and social instability that result in either a change in the status quo, or collapse. These tasteless pageants, in which shady businessmen, tawdry pseudo-celebrities and narcissistic wannabes come together to celebrate their obsession with the pursuit of wealth as an end in itself, as opposed to it being a reward for excellence, are offensive to the poor and repulsively common. What drives people's criticism isn't a a narrow-minded middle class sensibility, but the disgust inspired by the unjustified arrogance of the lumpen riff raff puffing their chest and prancing about with their noses turned up, as if their ill-gotten money made them real aristocrats.

Moreover, what you have posted wasn't a costume, but what was considered formal attire for the aristocracy in the 18th Century in France. It was wasteful and inappropriate given the economic situation in the country, but it wasn't something garishly displayed by the sleaziest members of society in a public event meant to celebrate the preservation of a common cultural legacy, with charitable purposes. That is the difference.

Also, what is the obsession that so many people in the US seem to have with justifying the worst excesses of the super-wealthy? There is nothing wrong with wealth, but when it must be created and maintained by parasitizing the rest of society and cannibalizing its economy, strict controls must be placed to prevent it from destroying the very system upon which it depends for its existence.

by Anonymousreply 171May 7, 2024 8:33 PM

[quote] Sorry, this doesn't fit into your middle class standards of appropriate events.

I was with you, right until here.

by Anonymousreply 172May 7, 2024 8:38 PM

R145 there was one a blind item that ed sheeran is bi.... I am now scared they had anal.

by Anonymousreply 173May 7, 2024 8:49 PM

scared?

by Anonymousreply 174May 7, 2024 8:56 PM

R 171 i Applaud your comment .

by Anonymousreply 175May 7, 2024 9:03 PM

[quote] [R145] there was one a blind item that ed sheeran is bi.... I am now scared they had anal.

R173 what fear does this photo of Ed Sheeran kissing do to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 7, 2024 9:07 PM

[quote]“florals for spring”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 7, 2024 9:08 PM

I love Jonathan Bailey's pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 7, 2024 9:15 PM

I love his skin and his body.

by Anonymousreply 179May 7, 2024 9:16 PM

Can't this handsome man shave?? His neck beard horribly mirrors the nubby textures of his outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 7, 2024 9:18 PM

Who invited all the dreary fussbudgets to what could have been a fun thread discussing an annual event of costuming and extravagance? I agree with R170.

by Anonymousreply 181May 7, 2024 9:19 PM

R180 Jamie is gorgeous but he needs a haircut and a very close shave.

by Anonymousreply 182May 7, 2024 9:20 PM

R176 it shows that the woman was disgusted being kissed by a bifag STI mouth.

by Anonymousreply 183May 7, 2024 9:24 PM

LoL, r171, it's about costume not couture. They walk around in this garb once a year. It isn't the fall of western civilization.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 7, 2024 9:28 PM

Jonathan Bailey doing his Jonathan Bailey thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 7, 2024 9:30 PM

How come no-one invited this queen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 7, 2024 9:36 PM

Why were some celebretards compelled to walk the carpet with 2 different looks!? And why does MET put up with this shit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 7, 2024 9:54 PM

[quote]Why were some celebretards compelled to walk the carpet with 2 different looks!? And why does MET put up with this shit?

Just to annoy *you*, r187.

by Anonymousreply 188May 7, 2024 10:01 PM

Was Roseanne invited?

by Anonymousreply 189May 7, 2024 11:12 PM

Was Roseanne invited?

by Anonymousreply 190May 7, 2024 11:12 PM

Was Roseanne infected?

by Anonymousreply 191May 7, 2024 11:16 PM

She was dissected.

by Anonymousreply 192May 7, 2024 11:18 PM

Katy Perry didn't attend the MET Gala this year, the photos at r187 are fake.

by Anonymousreply 193May 8, 2024 1:16 AM

The woman in the sand dress had to be picked up to move up the stairs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 8, 2024 2:12 AM

R169, I applaud your passion but at least some of your comments are off-base. The 18th Century court dress you linked to actually reflected upper class fashions of the time. Pick any outfit from the Gala and display it 10 or 30 or 100 years from now and it will say nothing about how even wealthy people really dressed right now.

That said, I love red carpet events and I follow the fashion news with interest but I admit that some of the more extravagant stuff at the Gala (and on the runway) makes me shake my head. Clothes are meant to be appropriate to the event, yes, but also to look attractive and show the wearer at their best. Too many of these outfits dwarfed the “stars” wearing them, something real stars would never allow their clothes to do.

by Anonymousreply 195May 8, 2024 2:42 AM

OMG!

Colbert made a joke about Michelle Yeoh looking like a pan of Jiffy Pop!

😛😛

by Anonymousreply 196May 8, 2024 5:41 AM

This is not an event for the super wealthy. Most celebs go as guests of sponsors who buy tables. They probably even get the clothes for free. I wouldn’t call the rappers, models and influences who attend any kind of elite. It’s just a fun night.

by Anonymousreply 197May 8, 2024 7:41 AM

New couple alert at the after party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 8, 2024 1:11 PM

R198 You're an imbecile. Jamie Dornan isn't gay. At all.

by Anonymousreply 199May 8, 2024 1:29 PM

Dan Levy is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 200May 8, 2024 2:18 PM

That "porn mustache" is hideous!!

What is she thinking??

by Anonymousreply 201May 8, 2024 2:51 PM

Ariana Grande was the most visible and talked about attendee at the 2024 #MetGala with $20.5M EMV(Earned Media Value).

Ariana got as much EMV as Kim Kardashian+ Kendall Jenner+ Kylie Jenner combined. JLo was a host and only got $3.7 million EMV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202May 8, 2024 3:00 PM

[quote]That "porn mustache" is hideous!! What is she thinking??

Love me! Love me! Like me! Call me cool!

An army of insecurity, every day of his life.

by Anonymousreply 203May 8, 2024 3:30 PM

I thought it wasn't bad at all this year. Surprised to see that much celebrities still went out of their way to dress up. Nice to see even Isabelle Huppert attended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 8, 2024 3:56 PM

[quote]The woman in the sand dress had to be picked up to move up the stairs:

Don't care, it was worth it!

by Anonymousreply 205May 8, 2024 4:20 PM

Ariana Grande was NOT on theme. Kim Kardashian of all people was on theme. And quite avant garde.

by Anonymousreply 206May 8, 2024 4:20 PM

There were a lot of good looks that didn't make the big press. I had not idea Huppert was there and that look is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 207May 8, 2024 4:22 PM

Mustaches seem to be back in style and I can’t stand them. Reminds me of my father in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 208May 8, 2024 4:26 PM

Ariana looked nice until i noticed the ugly tattoos. They always ruin an "evening" look.

by Anonymousreply 209May 8, 2024 4:31 PM

Muriel, please, ban the word Zendaya.

by Anonymousreply 210May 8, 2024 4:36 PM

Da’Vine Joy Randolph in well tailored custom GAP denim was my favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 8, 2024 5:25 PM

Ariana looks sickly to me.

by Anonymousreply 212May 8, 2024 5:28 PM

Ariana is Queen!

by Anonymousreply 213May 8, 2024 5:31 PM

Cara de la Useless*i n Stella Mc Nepo was the worst.

* This chick is why part of Lagerfelds legacy is questionable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 8, 2024 5:36 PM

r211, that look wasn't my favorite, but it was impressive considering how large she is. Lizzo should take notes.

by Anonymousreply 215May 8, 2024 5:36 PM

Wintour apologizes. NBD; the women were going to come half naked no matter what the " theme."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 8, 2024 6:37 PM

After the French Revolution, cotton muslim became a trend and women wore it wet around the city to celebrate their new liberty. A few collections in history have made reference to it. Including Galliano in 1986. This was the untold reference behind Doja Cat's wet t-shirt dress.

Apparently Galliano was floated as a possible subject for the Costume Institute but was nixed. But he was all over this Gala in influence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 8, 2024 6:50 PM

[quote]After the French Revolution, cotton muslim became a trend

Aren't we supposed to hate the cotton muslims? They certainly won't be invited to Anna's bash - even fashionable burqas won't make her list of acceptable fashion, especially amongst the trash she invites these days.

by Anonymousreply 218May 8, 2024 7:19 PM

Ariana Grande always has a stupid look on her face. Come to think of it, she really is stupid by being attached to the brand Brandy Melville.

by Anonymousreply 219May 8, 2024 7:20 PM

muslim muslin potayto potahto oops

by Anonymousreply 220May 8, 2024 7:22 PM

Ariana Grande has been gifted with an extraordinary voice. She's right up there with Mariah Carey in her prime. She has actual real talent, unlike a lot of poseurs on that carpet. I happen to like Arianna very much.

by Anonymousreply 221May 8, 2024 7:41 PM

I think Georgina Chapman hit the mark:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 8, 2024 7:50 PM

[quote]I think Georgina Chapman hit the mark:

Correction: The GORGEOUS Georgina Chapman

by Anonymousreply 223May 8, 2024 9:03 PM

R222, R223 didn't she just look gorgeous!!! Yes, I would definitely put Georgina ion my top 5.

by Anonymousreply 224May 8, 2024 9:37 PM

Georgina Chapman is a piece of shit garbage person who does not deserve a redo.

by Anonymousreply 225May 8, 2024 9:43 PM

Finally, a news outlet covers the men's fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 8, 2024 9:46 PM

R226 Usher looked ridiculous... like Zorro.

by Anonymousreply 227May 8, 2024 10:04 PM

Why has no one commented on Damson Idris.

by Anonymousreply 228May 8, 2024 10:05 PM

Love Ariana’s voice as well. If you watch that docuseries “Quiet on Set,” she was subjected to some really pervy shit as a child actor, good for her for coming out of it intact with a successful career.

by Anonymousreply 229May 8, 2024 10:12 PM

Jude Law looked delicious! Still.

by Anonymousreply 230May 8, 2024 10:18 PM

Frankly, the theme this year was kind of lame. It was basically just ‘Rodarte The Musical’.

by Anonymousreply 231May 8, 2024 10:18 PM

Can Penelope Cruz do ANY look besides ‘Antebellum Fandango’? She always looks like one of those 1950’s doll lamps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 8, 2024 10:21 PM

Kylie Minogue wearing ’Shroud of Tequila' from the Ramona Singer Resort line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 8, 2024 10:23 PM

R232 - I legit snort-laughed at that comment. I'm going to work Antebellum Fandango into as many conversations as possible if the topic veers to fashion.

by Anonymousreply 234May 8, 2024 11:13 PM

Imagine the pressure of having Anna Wintour, Baz Luhrmann and John Galliano watching your every move. Talk about a pressure cooker. I would have a panic attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 8, 2024 11:18 PM

[quote]The Vogue editor-in-chief will be joined by TikTok CEO Shou Chew on the red carpet, just days after President Biden signed a bill into law to either ban the Chinese social media platform or force its sale.[quote]

That she´s involuntary lifting the ban on tik tok is kinda funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 8, 2024 11:57 PM

That dress on Georgina Chapman is inspired by this 2010 show. I was surprised nobody wore one of these, in light of the theme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 10, 2024 6:18 AM

How many times do we have to tell you - her official name is the Gorgeous Georgina Chapman!!!

by Anonymousreply 238May 10, 2024 12:13 PM

Bless her heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 10, 2024 12:35 PM

Wow. Rita Ora is rully smort! It takes a real scientific mind to figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 240May 10, 2024 8:50 PM

Rita Whora.

by Anonymousreply 241May 10, 2024 9:40 PM

The CNN Menswear article at R226 should have mentioned Thai actor/singer Bright Vachirawit in Burberry. He is the first Thai celebrity to be invited to the Gala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 11, 2024 11:05 PM

[quote] Thai actor/singer Bright Vachirawit in Burberry. He is the first Thai celebrity to be invited to the Gala.

...well...no, he's not...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 12, 2024 2:42 AM

Chrissy Teigen is American. Of Thai descent on her mother's side, sure, but she was born in Utah.

by Anonymousreply 244May 12, 2024 2:46 AM

Teigan would be nothing without her husband. It's unbelievable that he puts up with her. She must be a terrible mother, surely her kids will eviscerate her?

by Anonymousreply 245May 12, 2024 12:14 PM

Maybe he's a shitty husband.

by Anonymousreply 246May 12, 2024 12:41 PM

They're both famewhores. She's seriously nasty to encourage a teenager to commit suicide. Maybe he's too scared to leave.

by Anonymousreply 247May 12, 2024 1:03 PM

Deux moi just posted this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 13, 2024 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!