Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I plop, therefore I am

A thread for my fellow lovers of egg plop with blue cheese.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 1:48 PM

Kevin Sessums thread

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 3:40 AM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 3:41 AM

It's not stalking because he broadcasts his life to the whole world. I don't care either way but let's use the correct word please.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 4:53 AM

R2 he’s not going to fuck you, and you should get down on your knees and thank Vivian Vance for that you miserable piece of squirming shit.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 5:31 AM

lol.

“ Small-town Paris. Such a warm and lovely evening and dinner at the residence of America’s new Ambassador to the OECD Sean Patrick Maloney and his husband, real estate and design maven Randy Florke . I adore them and thrilled for them and this latest chapter in their remarkable lives - and life. Took my friend Kar @karhwaho2 with me after our outing to @fondationlecorbusier . Met some new and interesting and, yes, warm and lovely people. I love this little town.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 1:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 1:50 AM

Holla

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 4:11 AM

" a human asshole", 😂

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 4:29 AM

[quote]I plop, therefore I am

I thought it was another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 6:18 AM

Unhinged Frau comments on the Sean Patrick Maloney post:

"Great photos of lives well lived. Thank you !"

They robbed taxpayers in order to give Grifty McStealingson a salary for doing absolutely nothing. Brava!

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 7:14 AM

"the residence of America’s new Ambassador"

massive eyeroll

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 8:37 AM

The grifter manages to grift some sweet Santa Fe digs! Hope the owner enjoys the perfume of eggy plops that longer long afterwards. At least the place won’t be left reeking of cat piss and shit!

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 1:20 PM

MMMMMUUUURRRIIIIIEEEELLLL DELETE THIS KEVIN SESSUM DERANGED STALKER THREAD PLEASE. THANK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2024 1:45 PM

R13 MR ALL CAPS, WWs his own post. MASSIVE EYE ROLL

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 1:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!