Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anna Wintour concerned about Lauren Sanchez's tackiness: You can't attend Met Gala unless I style you!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 9, 2024 2:07 PM

Lauren Sanchez — the pneumatic 54-year-old fiancee of Amazon multi-billionaire Jeff Bezos — is instead notorious for wearing the sort of ensembles that leave little of her gym-toned, surgically-enhanced assets to the imagination

So notorious in fact that Wintour, despite only a few months ago giving Bezos and Sanchez a glowing (and, no doubt, closely managed) photospread in Vogue, is suspending her usual laissez-faire policy on the dress code: she has reportedly decreed that the soon-to-be Mrs Bezos can come to the ball only if Wintour has a say in what she wears.

An insider recently told Wintour's biographer Amy Odell that the famously exacting editor knows Sanchez has 'poor taste', and so is personally helping her select a dress.

'Anna doesn't always get personally involved in what guests wear,' wrote Odell, adding that she was working with Sanchez to choose between custom designs by the classically stylish Oscar de la Renta and two other as-yet-unnamed designers.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 3:28 AM

? Sanchez isn't worse than the Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 3:30 AM

Cool. Now what’s she going to do to improve bald bitch bezos’ lewk, because he’s no oil painting. Neither is Lizardface Wintour for that matter.

Wait a minute…could it be that t(see trashy fucks should ALL get benched and some legitimately interesting people should take back fashion?

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 3:39 AM

Context is everything. They dress for their environment. The Kardashians don't usually get invited to formal occasions like a state dinner where some decorum is necessary. But I honestly don't think any of them would wear near lingerie to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 3:40 AM

Consider this an 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 3:40 AM

Id pneumatic to imply she's a powerhouse cocksucker?

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 3:41 AM

Jeffy is having the ugliest midlife crisis ever recorded. Sorry you spent all your younger years becoming a trillionaire, but we don't want to see the fruits of your labor.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 3:50 AM

Things have reached a pretty pass

When someone pretty lower class

Graceless and vulgar, uninspired

Can be respected and admired

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 3:54 AM

Goodbye, TRAMP!!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 3:55 AM

[quote] In January, Sanchez stepped out in Milan wearing a sheer Dolce & Gabbana black lace dress that exposed her backside and prompted US broadcaster Megyn Kelly to complain that she 'looks like a hooker'. She advised Sanchez: 'Try to be a little classy. Must everything be an exposé of your obviously over-enhanced assets?'

I never thought I'd agree with the awful Megyn Kelly, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. This is what Lauren Sanchez thought was appropriate to wear to the fucking White House for a state dinner. And, get a load of the expression on her face. I don't give a fuck how many of her insanely rich and well-connected friends say she's "salt of the earth." Keith McNally is right, this bitch *IS* smug and Bezos must be, too.

The Met Gala is Anna Wintour's party. Now, say what we might about Anna, but she has every right to set the tone for her event and intervene here. Otherwise, past will definitely be prologue and Sanchez will sport yet another gown from Frederick's of Hollywood Couture to show off her surgically augmented Silicone Valley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 4:02 AM

[quote] Anna Wintour says Jeff Bezos' fiancee has poor taste

“Sunken ocean liner Titanic has moisture inside, says Anna Wintour”

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 4:04 AM

Sanchez is another formerly hot chick who has ruined her appearance with aggressive cosmetic surgery. She has fake looking boobs and doesn't understand that only a portion of the very top of the breast should show. Cleavage should not extend to the navel and breasts ought not be positioned under the chin.

Sanchez looks good in red which is a tough color to pull off for most people.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 4:06 AM

The theme is "Sleeping Beauties Reawaking Fashion." Dress code is The Garden of Time. It could be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 4:08 AM

Please. As if the Met Gala didn’t jump the shark a long time ago.

Part of why you want Sanchez there is you want her to wear some eye-popping, vulgar, way inappropriate get-up.

Wintour knows that better than anybody which is why I don’t put much credibility to this story.

Wintour put Kim Kardashian on the cover of Vogue Magazine and now I’m supposed to believe that she believes Sanchez needs a makeover?

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 4:26 AM

Sanchez reminds me of a Fellini movie. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 4:37 AM

Put another way: Wintour is willing to turn down a donation to charity if she can't choose what someone else wears

Does the Met Gala actually make any money for the Costume Institute?

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 4:42 AM

Most of the dresses at the Met Gala are parade floats at this point

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2024 4:49 AM

Yes r16. It makes an enormous amount of money because fashion houses pay a fortune to buy tables and invite stars to wear their clothes. It is better advertising than a page in Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 4:53 AM

Supervillain fiancé problems

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2024 4:57 AM

Lauren Sanchez reminds me of Divine. But that’s not meant in a disparaging way. It’s like Divine singing “I’m so beautiful, everyone is welcome to his point of view.” She doesn’t care what you think, and the fact that Bezos’s wealth enables to go to all these ivory tower events dressed like a whore has its own kind of beauty.

It reminds me of an anecdote about David Bowie, before becoming famous, he became enchanted by a woman’s dress in a thrift shop and bought it and put it on. He went out with it in public and was immediately greeted with a homophobic slur. His response was, “Well, I think I look pretty” and he went on his way.

We’re all beautiful, can’t you see, look at me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2024 5:08 AM

Anna Wintour, is not a bitch but rather a correct bitch.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 5:20 AM

Well that’s it, or part of it. She’s a Plus One. People would give her a little more slack if she had achieved something on her own.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 5:22 AM

Might I suggest this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2024 5:37 AM

R23 Kendall Jenner would so rock that.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2024 5:39 AM

^ Kendall Jenner will probably be rocking the world of some C level black guy on Anna’s desk while Kris films it.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2024 5:41 AM

With this year theme will it be flowers, vines, flowing hair and gowns?

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2024 6:07 AM

I hope so

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2024 6:20 AM

What kind of Latina is Sanchez?

Puerto Rican, Mexican, what?

Why must Latina women ALWAYS dress in such slutty, tacky, cheap ways??

One only needs to see the parade of exaggerated figures and faces on Univision and Telemundo to see that they all look and dress like trash.

We don’t all dress like whores.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2024 6:25 AM

R28 Her look is not so much Latina as it is Los Angeles. Every Botox and plastic surgery stereotype, personified.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2024 6:28 AM

Sanchez needs to dress classy like I do.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2024 6:49 AM

Wintour Says No Dirty Sanchez At The Met.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2024 6:55 AM

Here’s my say something nice: I appreciate that Dirty Sanchez is not sporting the ubiquitous curling locks that reach down past the boobs.

Though in her case she probably just wants maximum exposure for the fake titties.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2024 7:16 AM

[quote] ? Sanchez isn't worse than the Kardashians

Kim has been to the White House Correspondents Dinner a bunch of times. This is what she wore in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2024 7:28 AM

Thank you, r33.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2024 7:36 AM

Sorry, Nuclear Wintour, once you let this mess in you opened up the trash floodgates and there's no stopping it now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2024 9:44 AM

Kim looks like shit in that Johanna Johnson gown.

SuperFrau.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2024 10:46 PM

Do we know anything else about the intervention? Will Lauren serve her silicone on a tray, AGAIN, despite Anna's best interes?

There's really no stopping her, right? (Not sure who I'm talking about here)

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2024 5:25 PM

Anna, honey, Lauren Sanchez only better wear what Bezos likes. HE'S the one paying her rent.

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2024 5:43 PM

Sanchez should tell her to get a new haircut first.

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2024 5:55 PM

She's a miracle of science.

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2024 6:28 PM

"Vulgarity is a very important ingredient in life. I'm a great believer in vulgarity--if it's got vitality. A little bad taste is like a nice splash of paprika. We all need a splash of bad taste . . . What's called 'good taste' is a drug on the market. No taste is what I'm against."

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2024 6:32 PM

Lauren Sanchez isn't good enough for Ms. Wintour but someone who got famous by fucking Moesha's ugly brother on video tape is?

by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2024 6:41 PM

Hussy!

by Anonymousreply 43May 5, 2024 6:44 PM

Wintour herself usually looks underwhelming at the event so not sure she should be doling out advice

by Anonymousreply 44May 5, 2024 10:28 PM

Underwhelming? She looks like Gollum.

by Anonymousreply 45May 5, 2024 10:44 PM

I detest the Met Gala for many reasons, but come on. You don't just waltz into an event like a state dinner dressed like Musetta from La Bohème. Girl may be rich, but has no taste. Anna's concern is reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 46May 5, 2024 10:48 PM

Is it tonight? Did Anna win?

by Anonymousreply 47May 6, 2024 3:02 AM

r6, it's an old term for busty.

by Anonymousreply 48May 6, 2024 4:37 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 6, 2024 7:17 AM

Maybe Anna can get her to deflate those lips a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 50May 6, 2024 7:51 AM

^ Oh, that's so much better 🙄

Not only are those dresses hideous they don't even make sense, just bits of lace and fringe here and there and Bezos looking like Mr. Bigtime with his $20 hooker. Jealous bitches?... Not even a little

by Anonymousreply 51May 6, 2024 7:52 AM

Anna should have never let Kanye and the Kardashians in, she has no leg to stand on now.

by Anonymousreply 52May 6, 2024 7:54 AM

[quote]Oh, that's so much better

It's slightly better than the red one, not as much silicone hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 53May 6, 2024 8:01 AM

Her face looks more settled.

by Anonymousreply 54May 6, 2024 8:42 AM

^ Yeah, like right after an earthquake 😏

by Anonymousreply 55May 6, 2024 9:05 AM

Lauren Sanchez displays parts of her body that I have no desire to see. It doesn't make her a hot chick. It just shows what a fool Jeff Bezos is. Yes, kids, we get it. You fuck your brains out. I have no desire to think about that either.

by Anonymousreply 56May 6, 2024 11:40 AM

Met Gala is the height of tackiness. I don’t understand the problem.

by Anonymousreply 57May 6, 2024 11:51 AM

Sanchez and Wintour are both equally tacky and hideous.

by Anonymousreply 58May 6, 2024 12:05 PM

Without Eugenio the Met Gala just isn't the same anymore ☹️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 6, 2024 12:21 PM

[quote]As if the Met Gala didn’t jump the shark a long time ago.

It was definitely over by the time Lena Dunham attended and complained that Odell Beckham Jr thought she was ugly even though he never said a word to her.

by Anonymousreply 60May 6, 2024 12:41 PM

Too much filler at the sides of her top lip, not enough in the middle.

WTF is going on with her eyes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 6, 2024 10:59 PM

Sympathetic eye wonkiness developed to make Bezos feel better about his? Though he got it fixed.

by Anonymousreply 62May 6, 2024 11:03 PM

Oh, wow. Somebody said what everybody is thinking. I think this is the guy who went after James Corden. Missed it entirely.

Apologizes for my April 15th post where - due to being Stone Cold Sober - I called the helicopter-flying beauty "revolting-looking."'

'Joking aside, just because Sanchez may have spent a fortune on plastic surgery doesn't make her "revolting." In fact most of the revolting people I know haven't spent a penny on plastic surgery,' he said.

In his April 15 post, McNally seemingly unprovoked, posted a serious of pictures of the couple with the caption, 'Does anybody else find Jeff Bezos' New wife - Lauren Sanchez - ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING?'

'What an ugly and F***ing SMUG - LOOKING couple they make. Is this what having 1000 Billion dollars does to people?'

by Anonymousreply 63May 6, 2024 11:16 PM

𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒎, 𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒎, 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 6, 2024 11:18 PM

Sanchez is coming from a place of extreme advantage, she used to be the hottest chick in the room. The fillers, Botox and cosmetic procedures have taken away that advantage.

That said, she looks great 👇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 6, 2024 11:20 PM

No she doesn't r65, that mouth is Joker proportions. She looks like a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 66May 6, 2024 11:59 PM

Her dress is gorgeous and her hair looks nice. Can’t say much about her face.

by Anonymousreply 67May 7, 2024 12:06 AM

Yes, R67, that dress is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 68May 7, 2024 12:22 AM

"Brazil" is no longer an extreme parody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 7, 2024 12:33 AM

Anna certainly picked a nice dress. The rest is unfortunate, but what can one do?

by Anonymousreply 70May 7, 2024 1:49 AM

Known hater Keith McNally complements Sanchez and Bezos

[quote] Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sánchez making their Met Gala debut tonight and looking like a million dollars. It never feels good when reality doesn't fit one's narrative, but I must admit that Bezos and Sánchez both looked stunning and very beautiful tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 8, 2024 1:34 PM

Soinds like groveling for penance.

by Anonymousreply 72May 9, 2024 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!