Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DeSatan Bans Lab-Grown Meat! What Sayeth Datalounge?

Especially interested in the thoughts of DL vegans....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 2:20 AM

He doesn't know what he is talking about at any moment. I am satisfied his quest for higher office has been sidelined.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 11:34 PM

What a moron!

Ban Rhonda Santis and feed him to the gators, Florida.

Vote Blue.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 11:41 PM

But what about freedom?

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 11:45 PM

I don't give a shit about lab-grown meat, but I am glad that one day Florida will fall into the sea along with its MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 12:01 AM

Datalounge Idol Fetterman agrees with DeSantis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 12:04 AM

Who the hell does he think he is? He's a little wannabe dictator. It's always my way or the highway with this arrogant jerk.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 12:07 AM

Anything DeSantis supports I question. He is usually wrong on everything.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 12:09 AM

Excuse me, dead chopped up mammal is, "slop".

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 12:11 AM

It's slop and it's toxic and brutal to the animals and the humans alike.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 12:12 AM

Give it a rest of satan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 12:16 AM

Does he want to eat me too?

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 12:21 AM

I want to ban more things!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 12:33 AM

He's always catering to special interests and sucking ass. There is no there there. He's a total slimebag.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 1:08 AM

Makes me sick to see that fat face.

Whiny sadistic motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 1:14 AM

I'm against lab grown meat because as bad the US agriculture meat is for the environment, it's probably still healthier for human consumption than synthetic meat. But I don't agree that it should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 2:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!