Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bride shares touching story about gayfaced fiancé with People Magazine

Does DL have any comments?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2024 4:00 PM

She’s in love with herself and is thanking him for validating it.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 7:49 PM

He's cute and should dump her ass.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 8:14 PM

Cuntingly insightful, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 8:15 PM

Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 8:17 PM

He looks like the Matt Rife guy that everyone thinks is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 8:17 PM

The way she shows off the ring makes me want to kick her in the cuntbone.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 8:20 PM

Straight people can be so fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 8:38 PM

10 years ago he was an adorable nerd teen with a big heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 8:43 PM

You’ve embarrassed yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 8:45 PM

Not the first time and probably not the last.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 8:52 PM

Do we think he prefers to sniff raisin oatmeal, chocolate chip, or sugar cookies?

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 8:54 PM

He looks like DL Disney Prince Tommy DiDario.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 8:59 PM

She can sure take one to the chin

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 9:26 PM

Gay face? OP is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 9:31 PM

Does she not know she's marrying a homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 9:32 PM

I don't get why people name their children after occupations. Hunter, Cooper, Sawyer, Fisher ... those are fine for last names and make historical sense, but it's weird to call a kid something that means they kill animals or make barrels or whatever.

That robot he built sounds pretty amazing. Nice kid.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 9:33 PM

Those eyebrows! She's a MAN, baby!

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2024 9:34 PM

[quote]You’ve embarrassed yourself, OP.

You must feel embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2024 9:38 PM

This generation is so attention-seeking and desperate for validation. They’re exhausting, and I’d never hire anyone like this woman, based on the personality she projects on social media. Anyway, I see a mustache and a unibrow in her future, but he’ll probably long gone by then.

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2024 10:17 PM

Engaged two months after meeting?

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2024 10:34 PM

He's cute. I don't see gay face.

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2024 10:41 PM

OP is a humorless dim cunt who tried to be snarky and FAILED.

by Anonymousreply 22May 3, 2024 10:42 PM

Looks discordant couple.

by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2024 11:20 PM

He’s pretty, with delicate features. Those types of faces usually don’t age well. They go from twink to George Burns in a flash.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2024 12:19 AM

He's a 9, she's a 6 at best.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2024 1:49 AM

Why is this generic meet cute non-story in "People"?

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2024 2:30 AM

She's Margaret Hamilton ugly but with a bad personality as well.

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2024 4:31 AM

Bitch looks like Elphaba and he looks like Fiyero. This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2024 4:46 AM

Uh i dunno —i see a young Jeffrey Dahmer. 😳

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2024 5:08 AM

Any nude pics of him?

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2024 6:59 AM

Try Grindr, Sniffies, Squirt, Scruff etc… he’s on the down low on all of them for sure.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2024 7:41 AM

R16 - My name is Hunter. It was my mother's family name before she married my father, and it made my maternal (favorite) grandmother extremely happy.

Explained it for you. Now please FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2024 7:45 AM

What's with these Gen Zs marrying so young?

No wonder they're aging like crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2024 7:51 AM

I wonder if he's shaved, trimmed or full bush?

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2024 7:56 AM

Might as well ask -- is he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2024 8:20 AM

Bet she couldn't wait to get into his undergarments, her pussy must have been dripping when she saw him

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2024 8:36 AM

He's one of those extremely rare 10s who aren't fully aware of their beauty and are thus easy prey for the first unattractive frau who comes along to ensnare them. You can usually find these unicorns in bumfuck towns, so not at all surprised to hear he's from Tennessee and that she drove down there at first opportunity to close the deal. A litter of crotchfruit is soon to follow, I'm sure.

Hope he's ready for a lifetime of "how on earth did you two meet?!" from stunned strangers. He'll never grasp the full implication of the question, of course. If he could, he wouldn't be with this Mass wench in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2024 11:55 AM

She’s a dog.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2024 12:02 PM

I think she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2024 12:04 PM

Those are Kristi Noem levels of fake hair extensions. Notice how hard she has to work just to appear presentable, as opposed to his natural effortless beauty. Their kids are gonna be something else.

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2024 12:20 PM

I felt exactly the same R6.

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2024 12:31 PM

Here's the wedding:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2024 12:34 PM

It’s a story as old as time: boy meets vapid, long-chinned, eyebrow delivery system.

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2024 12:41 PM

They have a lot of fodder for future YouTube or TikTok posts. “ How We Manage Our Attractiveness Gap Relationship”. “ A Day in the Life of Our Attractiveness Gap Relationship” etc.

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2024 1:02 PM

A single well-timed "dude, what the fuck?" from a true friend would immediately put an end to this unnatural union. Alas, he obviously doesn't have one of those.

And so, decades from now, as age only adds to his beauty but makes her almost unbearable to look at, the spell will suddenly break. He will wake up in a cold sweat one night and realise he's been Baby Reindeer'd into a mismatched marriage by someone much, much lower on the totem pole. But by then it'll be too late, and all that's left are alcohol and a lifetime of regret.

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2024 1:09 PM

I’m gonna guess that her Daddy’$ a$$et$ make her much more attractive in Hunter’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2024 1:13 PM

If daddy has so much money, why would she be driving a shitty car that broke down?

She has a Greek name and maybe her parents are first generation and old-fashioned. I vote both gay and she’s over compensating by playing up the romance.

If they had known each other a long time and their romance had grown organically, I could buy “true love.” She has nice hair and skin and she’s slender, if she was a lovely person that would be plausible. But meeting online and having things progress like that, especially with the looks mismatch? It’s an arrangement.

Or he just photographs well.

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2024 1:30 PM

Because rich people don't get that way by giving money away, and they usually hate their kids.

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2024 2:05 PM

Being Greek, as she gets older she’ll be more and more embarrassed by the long dark hair, so she’ll cover it up by wearing long dark gloves.

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2024 2:10 PM

What's with the tin tin haircut? Is he a teenage Belgian superhero?

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2024 2:16 PM

A 10 R37? He's not that good looking. Some of you need to get your eyes checked.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2024 2:17 PM

The husband is a dead ringer for actor Brock Kelly who played bisexual Evan on Days of our Lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2024 2:25 PM

To me, this is more tragic than if he had gone down to Mexico and gotten got by the cartels. At least I could make some sense of that on some level. But this? This is just too fucked up to even contemplate.

They got hitched last month, so there's still time for him to wake up and put an end to this nightmare. Although I'm pretty sure she has her little insurance policy baking in her oven as I type.

by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2024 2:26 PM

The husband has different colored eyes R52. So he's not a dead ringer at all.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2024 2:27 PM

What actually happened was that as soon as she went to the bathroom, all his friends said, "Are you crazy, dude? You're gay!" She came back to hear him defending himself.

by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2024 2:28 PM

R42 did they actually play the recording of his professions of how great she was at their wedding? That's so tacky.

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2024 2:34 PM

Every time I read the title of this thread, I see "Biden shares touching story about gayfaced fiancé with People Magazine". I need to take a Valium.

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2024 2:34 PM

[Quote] Here's the wedding:

She obviously doesn’t get TikTok. TikTok is about instant gratification. It’s not about a person standing around doing and saying nothing.

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2024 2:41 PM

This is on every single one of the wedding guests who failed to speak up when prompted to do so by the priest. Shame on them, this anomaly right here is exactly why that segment was added to the vows in the first place. If not now, then when?

Still, on some perverse level, I can't help but admire her hustle, tricking that poor man into marriage like that. Sometimes it only takes one glorious scam and you're set for life, and she pulled off hers flawlessly.

by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2024 4:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!