Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Light! The Plops! The Grift!

As you were.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 10:22 PM

Kevin Sessums thread.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 3:31 AM

May the lord be with you

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 3:41 AM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 5:55 AM

But it’s ok if we discuss his enormous cock?

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 1:44 PM

I don't think anyone here has ever wished accidents or ill health on him.

What happened to this site, which used to be explicitly for Gay Gossip and Pointless Bitchery? It's getting mighty sanctimonious in here.

Anyway, I'm only here to admire the writing skills of DL's favorite pilgrim. Pure poetry, emotive expressiveness, and alliterative allusions. The Light is indeed everywhere, connecting everything.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 3:06 PM

Today, in the world’s worst writer...

“Mom, is this wash rag too rough?” Lenny asked her, his breath smelling of something like manhood, that worrying rot that youth can leave when it yearns to remain, the sweet stench that is the stanch unraveling in real time.

He would know all about rotting breath…

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 5:16 PM

What the hell does that even mean? That's a rotting word salad is what that is.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 9:37 PM

Hey, did you guys know that his parents died when he was young? I had no idea! You'd think a fella would talk about something as traumatic as being orphaned at a young age, but he's so reticent about these things. He finally opens up about it in today's entry.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2024 11:00 PM

R8. I laffed out loud at this gem-^

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2024 11:11 PM

Wait til you see Floozies. His big break after Julliard.

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2024 12:10 AM

R10. Oh I’ve seen it.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 10:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!