Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The college protestors aren't particularly attractive

No hot guys. Mostly young Karens in training.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 12:08 AM

All ugly losers who look like they have bad hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 3:03 AM

There are gross looking 60s hippie wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 3:11 AM

It’s a parade of unfuckables.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 3:42 AM

Please post a selfie, OP

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 4:08 AM

Triggered! 🪧

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 4:10 AM

I heard on the news the protestors are mostly women for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 1:34 AM

I noticed that too, R6. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 1:37 AM

. I would bet a high percentage are non binary. Remember it’s a competition for victimization. Aligning with current victims in the news gives you more points. Males especially non POC ones can’t really win. Even if you’re a rich bitch attending an elite school putting a rag on your head and protesting loudly makes you a winner.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 1:40 AM

Right Wing Lounge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 1:41 AM

I like you r3.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 1:41 AM

One thing we can be thankful for. These "theys" will never reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 11:23 PM

R11 not really. They until graduating from college. Wives and mothers after 30th.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!