Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Popular men's fragrances that make you gag

They sell well, get respect, guys love them and you smell them everywhere, but they make you gag.

And we know you hate Fierce and Fahrenheit but it's 2024 so you don't smell them everywhere, now do you.

To the miserable curmudgeons who hate all fragrances, like your men completely scentless, and you never have sex anyway, you've been heard. What more is there to say?

Contrarians, feel free to mention fragrances you adore getting a whiff of, out and about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 11:28 PM

There’s something about a hot guy that has slightly off cologne. You can tell he tried and he’s on the prowl, just needs a bit of course correction.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 10:47 PM

Yes I indulge cloying colognes but only on hot young guys. In fact, I really dig that, like an old vampire sniffing its prey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 10:51 PM

Isn’t all of the new stuff generally pretty wimpy compared to past popular fragrance? Kouros (still in production?) has to be worse than all of these.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 10:52 PM

Kouros smells great nowadays. The civet and pee is all gone. That original version smell great too but only to perves like myself.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 10:53 PM

I forgot, they reformulate everything….

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 10:57 PM

Polo

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 11:03 PM

I don’t think they can fix Polo….

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 11:09 PM

Does anyone under 60 wear Polo in 2024?

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 11:10 PM

I’d say lesbians, but probably Drakkar is more likely.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 11:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!