Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People praise an alleged painting of Melania Trump as the “funniest” tweet of all time

A tweet purporting to show Donald Trump glumly receiving a portrait of his wife, Melania Trump, has gone viral and sparked a huge response online.

Many said there was a lot to unpack, starting with Trump’s miserable expression at the gift. Then there was the painting itself, which bears only a passing resemblance to his wife. And let’s not overlook the artist’s hope that the portrait brings Trump, “as much joy on his bedroom walls as it did ours!”

At the time of writing, the tweet has been liked 13k times and prompted over 2k replies.

Many hailed the post as hysterical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 4:13 AM

Did the guy think he was married to Tyra Banks?

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 11:32 PM

It's photoshop. The real pic and real painting attached.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 11:34 PM

When did Vairst Leddy become a biracial woman?

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 11:35 PM

This is the best thing about the Tyra Banks as first lady painting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 11:37 PM

@r2, That's awful, I'm sure the original hangs in the bathroom right behind the stacks of Top Secret documents

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 11:38 PM

Trump married Sasha Colby?

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 12:56 AM

I love the Gary Peterson account. I want to know who runs it.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 2:25 AM

He’s trolling, right? Right?

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 3:14 AM

Why does one photo have Trump doing his fake 'photo smile'- and the other looking glum?

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 3:47 AM

Gee, good question R9. If only someone would have provided an explanation for this real mastery.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 4:19 AM

It's a joke, as you can tell if you look at this guy's whole Twitter feed.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 4:31 AM

Here's another one of Gary's Photoshop masterpieces – Mike Lindell fucked up from not sleeping due to all his legal and financial troubles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 10:43 AM

Funny like that guy with the bowtie who played the piano and sang political songs.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 10:47 AM

^ Wow, I haven't thought about the bowtie guy in a long time. He was funny 🙂

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 11:00 AM

Thanks r2, I saw the same thing. Don’t know why Gary Peterson had to photoshop anything, the original is still pretty amusing.

The funny thing is reading the replies to the original post/painting, the artist responds about the same way as DL’s own, believed PruneSlinger.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 11:14 AM

^^^

Beloved 🤨

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 11:15 AM

The first picture looks like Beyonce. The second picture looks like Kaitlin Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 12:52 PM

🎶 These tits are made for walkin’, and that’s just what they’ll do

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 1:10 PM

I wonder if she'll have the implants removed after Turd croaks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 1:26 PM

r19 Aren't they irreversibly enmeshed with her... tit tissue by now? Or whatever the fuck fraus have inside there.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 1:34 PM

“ .. Why does one photo have Trump doing his fake 'photo smile'- and the other looking glum? .. “

Photoshop has something called “neural filters” that allow you to alter things like age & facial expressions. You can add or remove smiles. Someone took a terrible photo and actually made it worse.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 2:21 PM

This will always be my favorite photo of the golden couple. 'What have we done?...'. Immediate regret, thinking of all the skeletons hidden in their closets.

Trump didn't want to be President (he still doesn't). He wanted to do standup tours and be a movie star (she wanted no part of any of it). They lost billion$.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 4:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!