Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Downloaded Grindr For A Week- Did I Hook Up?

He's cute enough but too much GAY drawl for my taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2024 5:27 PM

Your posts are always quite stupid, OP

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 3:10 AM

Is that his parents' house? LOL

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 3:14 AM

R2- It seemed an odd house for a single gay male- tacky too.

Watching more- he does live at home. He's 30 years old.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 3:16 AM

Ew. I find him kind of repulsive. I hope for the sake of any his potential partners that he didn't hook up.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 3:18 AM

YouTube videos need to be banned here.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2024 3:21 AM

Kicking myself for watching even four minutes of that. The biggest laugh for me is when he says, “I’m too deep for that” in response to someone from Grindr wanting quick sex.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2024 3:23 AM

So deep, so deep!

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2024 3:24 AM

He's quite repellent.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2024 3:28 AM

I think all males are bi-sexual. They just want some friction on their penis. So if you have gayface and/or gayvoice, you just fuck men.

I imagine there are some effeminate men who lean more toward wanting a woman, but being like that would make it very difficult to fit in a straight world.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2024 3:41 AM

[quote] “I’m too deep for that”

Well at least he's being honest. Anything less than 10" would get lost in that tunnel ass of his.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2024 12:13 PM

I think he might be simple. You don’t download anything for a week. You download it once.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2024 12:28 PM

[quote] You don’t download anything for a week.

Poor thing is still using dial-up AOL

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 2:48 AM

Another mediocre fug posting their own videos on YT. 900 VIEWS? GTFO

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 5:51 AM

Why does he speak in that annoying monotone?

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 6:58 AM

R13- He's perusing the profiles as if he's in a position to be picky.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 1:33 PM

Why would I care if he hooked up? Even if I found him attractive, why would I watch a video of him talking about an app every gay men already knows about?

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 1:39 PM

R5, there are LOTS of good YouTube videos. For some reason, they are never posted here. Instead, we get this.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2024 1:40 PM

OP has too much time on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 1:45 PM

[quote]i downloaded Grindr for a week

It took him a week to download Grindr? Is he using a 14.4 dial-up modem?

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2024 4:42 PM

Hardee harhar, R19! Good one! Will you be here all night?

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2024 4:44 PM

R13 nails what I hate about social media now. Any objective 5 with a cell phone can put themselves out there for the world to have to see.

My Instagram feed suddenly has boring straight 20 yos living at their parents with their morning protein shake and egg meals. Or watch me pack my husband's lunch. Or watch me cook a lower-middle class meal with some double-wide Okie lookalike. Then there are ugly Indian guys who think they are hot posing in the gym with their puny muscles. Anything for attention.

Social media should be an escape from average losers who make up 90% of the world.

And the Instagram AI tells me I want to watch them.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 4:53 PM

R21- OR WATCH ME COOK A LOWER MIDDLE CLASS MEAL

You're a snob

and I approve 👍

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 5:03 PM

His (parent’s) house looks like Britney’s twirling palace.

I’m always fascinated by gays who put zero effort into what they wear.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2024 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!