Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania not happy about the new details cumming out about the multiple affairs of Tump

Donald lied to me! I negotiated my price based on the fact I would be your only whore. All that money you paid to those other woman should have gone into my purse, not their cooters. I am heartbroken about the money. I could have used that for our awkward Aspie son to go to fake college like his mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2024 3:20 PM

Keep it klassy, Melania.

Go have some more nude pics taken, this time with a giant black dildo shoved up your twat instead of your fist.

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2024 8:31 PM

You know my poosey can stretch when give birth to giant The Barron.

Be Best

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2024 8:33 PM

Zzz..

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2024 8:34 PM

They really are the perfect couple: whore, and whoremonger.

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2024 8:39 PM

You stupid Slavic Jezebel!

He would NEVER cheat on me-I learned Oriental sex tricks during a vacation to Thailand! I know how to please a man with my warm, tight, moist….love chamber!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2024 8:40 PM

The Barron graduates in two weeks. Don't seniors have their college plans arranged by this time of year?

by Anonymousreply 6April 30, 2024 8:50 PM

NOW she’s upset? Has her head been in the sand the last two decades?

by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2024 8:56 PM

I wonder if Baron ever beats his meat to his mother’s naked photos.

by Anonymousreply 8April 30, 2024 9:28 PM

Did she find out she's been undercharging him all these years?

by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2024 9:29 PM

She got all mad and issued a statement when Ivana Senior claimed to be "First Lady."

She was upset about Stormy Daniels, as well.

I'm sure she's very, very upset.

Trump is such a scum bag, how can she be that surprised, though.

by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2024 9:33 PM

I don't really care....

by Anonymousreply 11April 30, 2024 9:41 PM

"I wonder if Baron ever beats his meat to his mother’s naked photos"

No, but he still breastfeeds- and the silicone caused dain bramage.

by Anonymousreply 12April 30, 2024 10:06 PM

Hey Mel, why dont you call your friend Tucker? Maybe a little hookup would be good for the both of you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2024 5:59 AM

It's a pity she can't plagiarize Michelle Obama's happy marriage.

Karma.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2024 8:36 AM

When they go high, we go low. About knee high rimming the back side. - Be Best Melania

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 10:05 PM

If Hillary weren’t so cold, she should reach out and offer support to Melania, telling her she too knows what it’s like to have a philandering husband. It would be a nice gesture.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 10:17 PM

She’s ok being married to a man with a pot roast for a head, though?

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 10:19 PM

She's a disgraceful whore who was allowed into the US because of lies. (Oh, right. She's an architect and speaks six languages, when she never actually finished a degree.)

She's contributed nothing to anyone or anything, sells cheap shit online, is as corrupt as her pussy-whipped fascist fool, and had Frankenstein's monster crawl out of her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 10:24 PM

Legs high in the air, mind lower than the gutter. It's the magat way.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 11:33 PM

OP Barron does not have Aspergers. He is clearly Level 2 and has developmental disabilities.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 11:34 PM

Barron's cruelty to animals has been noted, and cited as a reason why the half-siblings keep far away from the monster.

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2024 12:52 AM

The monster lol

I think you mean the giant

by Anonymousreply 22May 3, 2024 12:56 AM

[quote]Barron's cruelty to animals has been noted,

Details? None of the trumps come across as animal lovers. Do any of them have pets?

by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2024 1:00 AM

Whenever he’s with Melania he has the same look on his face that he has when he’s with Putin.

by Anonymousreply 24May 3, 2024 2:37 AM

R22, no. Monster. A ghastly and semi-savage concoction from two corrupt sources.

Poor beast.

by Anonymousreply 25May 3, 2024 3:26 AM

Only because it exposes their sham of an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 26May 3, 2024 3:49 AM

Exactly, R26. I have no sympathy for Melania. She has known exactly what type of man Trump has been for years. She also helped him spread his birther conspiracies about Obama, and wore that disgusting "I don't care, do you?" jacket when she was First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 27May 3, 2024 7:03 AM

This bitch is fine with him being so uncaring and inept that 350, 000+ Americans died from COVID under his presidency, many who didn't have to but did because he was one of the shitiest presidents ever...but she's upset because of information coming out during this trial when everyone but the most retarded already know he's cheated on her from the beginning of their relationship?

STFU, hoe. No one cares that you're upset. No one.

by Anonymousreply 28May 3, 2024 10:39 AM

I no upset that husband cheat with other woman, it gives pussy a rest from cocktail weeny. I upset that whores cut into money. As a business woman with degree from 1 year architecture school, I can say that American whores have no principles.

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2024 10:47 AM

[quote]She also helped him spread his birther conspiracies about Obama, and wore that disgusting "I don't care, do you?" jacket when she was First Lady.

That jacket was when I knew she was a cunt and not an innocent party. She deserves everything she gets and she's still with him so she agrees with everything he does. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2024 11:14 AM

[quote] This bitch is fine with him being so uncaring and inept that 350, 000+ Americans died from COVID under his presidency, many who didn't have to but did because he was one of the shitiest presidents ever

There have over 700,000 Americans who have died of Covid since Biden took office. Are you saying they had to?

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2024 1:42 PM

Like Karen Walker said to an attorney, "one woman's sexual harassment claim is a wife's night off".

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2024 2:19 PM

I steel bizy reserching collijes whith The Barton. He narrow it downs 2 Harverd, Yaile and Printsten. But we haves note here back!! Please MAGAs help us: right the ledders; makes the calls; take over the scholls if have too! The Donald say "Fight Like Hell!" We can do these-- BE BEST!!

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2024 2:57 PM

Forest through the trees, Melania.

As long as he's doing whatever it is he's doing with those other women, YOU don't have to do that with him.

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2024 3:09 PM

There's a bit of difference there, R31. When Biden took office, Covid had the nation by the balls and was running rampant and unimpeded because Trump vilified every scientifically-proven tactic to deal with spread and mitigation. Recall, you couldn't wear a mask in public without fear of ridicule and/or assault from MAGAts. The only magic wand Biden could wave was the rapid implementation of vaccines, successfully accomplished with his 200 million shots in arms in his first hundred days. Thanks to President Biden's leadership, the pandemic was brought under control and transformed into a virus on par with seasonal flu.

Now, as to Trump's culpability, let's talk about how he was informed in December of 2019 that there was a virus emerging from China with the potential to spread across the planet in quick form. What did he do? Not a damn thing aside from warn Wall Street and his investing buddies to buy stock in big pharma. Then he was told in January that it was coming, and rather than close our borders to China, he let 40,000 Chinese in and raised the Wall Street threat level to defcon 3... but did nothing to protect US citizens. A skilled leader would have the relationships with Chinese leaders to convince them to quarantine Wuhan and stop the spread. A qualified president would have begun preparing the nation for this unprecedented pandemic rather than keep it secret for as long as possible and doing nothing to ensure that we had PPE and the medical system was gearing up for this once-in-a-century event. And when panic set in, Trump's White House decided it was better to let it ravage cities (hey, they're Democrats!) than thinking about saving lives, so they did worse than nothing: they worked to make the situation worse by flooding the zone with misinformation, fake news, and lies. Yeah, let's all shove lightbulbs up our asses and inject bleach! And, by the way, the experts who have spent lifetimes working in public health are the villains here, right?

The entire pandemic is Trump's fault. He ordered Robert Redfield to fire those CDC doctors working in China on this very subject, so we had no American eyes and ears keeping an eye on what the Chinese did. And surprise surprise (read that in Gomer Pyle's voice), the Chinese took advantage. And here's the thing: I believe that the virus was well known to the Chinese long before those early December 2019 reports started making waves. I have a couple friends who visited relatives in Seattle (one of the original outbreak cells, if you remember) in October 2019 and came down with the strangest colds... cut to Spring 2020 when one of them tested positive for the virus but his doctor was unable to explain why the results showed he had built up immunity as though he'd been infected months earlier, months before it came to the Southwestern US.

Bottom line, if Trump hadn't fucked with the CDC and hadn't alienated the Chinese government over stupid trade arguments and tariffs, we would have known it was coming months earlier and could have stopped it in China. If Trump hadn't kept it a secret (and we know he did; we have Bob Woodward's tape recordings telling us so), our medical system could have used those crucial months to prepare. If Trump hadn't denied it taking hold, our cities and states could have educated citizens how to prepare and mitigate the spread. If Trump hadn't mocked every effort to prevent deaths, at least half of those we lost could have been saved.

This is the Trump pandemic. And here's the kicker: he's already told the world he'll dismiss the White House pandemic office on day one, leaving us vulnerable to another pandemic should, god forbid, he win another term. How are we going to feel when another once-in-a-century virus is unleashed on the planet while Trump sits on his gilded toilet, his pants around his ankles?

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2024 4:24 PM

Everyone needs to buy her IUD shaped necklace so they can have Mel’s signature close to their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2024 4:30 PM

You'd think by now she'd have long given up caring. Wasted mental energy.

by Anonymousreply 37May 3, 2024 4:34 PM

Where is Milania in that court room? I though all first ladies had to stand by their man even when it was about having sex with another woman. Are whores exempt from this social norm?

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2024 5:26 AM

Trying to prevent Storm damage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2024 2:00 PM

[quote]NOW she’s upset? Has her head been in the sand the last two decades?

NOW she realizes he tells lies????

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2024 3:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!