Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do I approach older men in public spaces?

So, I’ve developed a thing for older guys(silver fox, gray or white haired formal types), and I’m wondering how I should go about approaching them in public spaces. I catch some of them looking but, I can’t tell if the look is because they want to get it on or if they want to hang me. They tend to have RBF.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 4:54 AM

Pull on their shirttail, puff out your bottom lip, and say meekly, "Esskuse me, sir, I tink I'm wost. Is you a powicemans?"

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 1:34 AM

Join Sniffies and see the park where 20 guys are hanging out tonight having sex like normal young men. Go to sleep and in the morning go birdwatching and you'll have all the old geezers you want. Alternatively, go to a garden center and ask men questions about pansies, casually touch your dick or flash your ass because you want daddy's dick. Be bold and prepare for multiple rejections.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 1:48 AM

There's lots of available action at your local Senior Center.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 1:50 AM

And it's your very first thread with this li'l ol' account, OP?

And this is what you needed to post?

How convincing!!

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 1:52 AM

You have to walk up to them, lift their caftans, say “YUM”. and then let go. If they say “YUM” in return after the caftan falls then they have accepted your proposal.

Make sure you lay a few layers of towels down before you do anything else.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 2:02 AM

You could start by not opening your approach with “So,”, OP. SIlver foxes aren’t into idiots.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 2:15 AM

My you are a miserable one aren’t you R6?

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 3:23 AM

I would imagine that “Can I interest you in an hors d'oeuvre, sir?” or “Would you like to try a sample of this exciting new fragrance from Estée Lauder?” would be most appropriate for a young gay in the city.

Seriously though, join a YMCA. They seem to congregate at mine, or if you’re really desperate try McDonald’s in the morning for the coffee crowd.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 4:36 AM

Not really, R7, just literate.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 4:36 AM

Stand outside Calvin Klein's house

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 4:39 AM

"Have you tried the updated Depends? Comfortable... and shockingly absorbent." Usually gets me in the door...

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 4:43 AM

"Anyone up for telling me the plot of their favorite episode of 'CSI'?"

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 4:49 AM

Just FF and block this ridiculous unfunny troll.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 4:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!