Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

San Diego mayor's thugs assault innocent passerby POC

San Jose Mayor Matt Mahan's security detail got involved in a physical altercation while he was downtown for a restaurant opening.

The altercation broke out while Mahan was getting interviewed by local news station KRON 4. The entire interaction was captured on video.

In the beginning of the video, the pedestrian is seen walking by Mahan's right shoulder, talking on the phone as he approaches the security detail.

The mayor politely tells the man that he is in the middle of an interview, to which the pedestrian said, 'Yeah man, I work right there, I was just talking on the phone, you got a problem?'

Mahan's security detail, an officer for the San Jose Police Department, tried deescalating the situation as the pedestrian became more aggressive.

The pedestrian snaps at the officer, telling him to 'mind your f*****g business.'

“I was going to do what the f**k I was going to do right before you walked up to me,” he said to the security guard.

From there, the situation escalated, turning physical in a matter of seconds. The pedestrian threatened the officer, telling him he would smack him.

The brawl continued as the pedestrian landed a right-hand punch to the officer's head.

Bystanders called the police for backup, and the pedestrian was eventually detained.

The officer involved in the altercation suffered an injury and was taken to the hospital, where he stayed overnight with head and neck pain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 2:19 AM

They walked all the way from San Diego to San José just to commit an assault?

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 10:38 PM

TROLL

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 10:41 PM

He knew the way to San Jose.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 10:47 PM

Off topic, but I once dated the reporter, Dan Kerman, back in the 90s. He was losing his hair then and doing heavy combover action.

Looks like he's gone full-on bad rug now.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 10:48 PM

They missed seeing the bastard riding the bike on the sidewalk that passes behind them.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 10:53 PM

Third thread on this topic, mein Fuhrer, though the first two were less inflammatory and, in true DL tradition, focused on the mayor’s looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 10:59 PM

^ he is a HAWT stud!

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 11:02 PM

[quote] San Diego mayor's thugs assault innocent passerby POC

Is this supposed to be English?

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 11:05 PM

What the hell kind of “security detail” is that? They got their asses kicked by one guy. No wonder these cops always want to shoot first. Without a gun, they’re worthless in any type of physical altercation. Teach these fucks how to put up their hands and fight.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 11:07 PM

Hey, comrade, put down the vodka and study a map. No potato for you tonight 🤨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 11:21 PM

R10, wrong thread, retard.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 11:36 PM

^ Right thread, asshole. Go fuck yourself stupid ass troll

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2024 11:54 PM

[quote]San Diego mayor's thugs assault innocent passerby POC

Was there an unseen Asian guy that they assaulted? Or are you talking about the aggressive, angry dumbass in the video?

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 12:34 AM

[quote]They walked all the way from San Diego to San José just to commit an assault?

It's only like 500 miles.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!