Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's list things Biden should do if the Supreme Court rules that a president has total immunity

1. Dunk Steve Bannon into a vat of hot boiling oil

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2024 9:03 PM

Sell Sarah Huckabee Sanders to a slaughterhouse, like the other pigs

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 10:43 PM

Tar, R1.

Tar.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 10:48 PM

I want bees to take care of Sarah. Lots of...

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 10:51 PM

Just keep shooting dead whoever the rethugs nominate for President

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 10:54 PM

String Samuel Alito up like Mussolini

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 11:00 PM

Shoot Trump on 5th Ave.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 11:04 PM

Declare himself president for life.

Remove the judicial branch of our govt

Drone the company that makes Trump's foundation, to dust

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 12:08 AM

Cancel the Nov. 2024 election.

Like, duh.

Then start the butchering.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 12:10 AM

No more sleepy Joe....it's time for G.I. Joe!!!

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 12:29 AM

Arrest Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Thomas and deport them to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 12:36 AM

^ And deport Elon Musk back to South Africa

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 1:06 AM

Does that mean Biden can have the SCOTUS taken out? You know, for shits and giggles. After all there will be no repercussions, right?

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 2:33 AM

He should just take out all the conservative justices via firing squad

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 3:11 AM

You pass a law that clarifies what Presidents are allowed to do and what constitutes breaking the law. Or you amend the Constitution. Since there's nothing in the Constitution about it, we need to add new language. It would be added to the eligibility requirements. We would have to say no person convicted of a crime could serve as POTUS too because right now if you get convicted and you still win election you can be President. All I know is we have to do something. The Trump d ebacle beginning in 2016, has shown us where all the holes are in our laws. BEginning with the fact he never did show us income tax returns, did he? So we need to tighten up our laws regarding the Executive Branch.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 3:23 AM

Make his dealings with China public.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2024 3:23 AM

Send Roger Stone to Gitmo

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2024 4:01 AM

Mandatory sex changes for all conservatives except for Jenner who will be forced to watch all of them being done on video.

(& yes I'm 100% pro trans but this would really hurt them in the "pocket book").

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2024 8:55 AM

Repeal the Second Amendment

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2024 10:56 AM

Fist Justice Thomas with a serrated coke can covered in coarse "pubic hair". (perhaps sharp wires)

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2024 10:58 AM

Talk

Biden being a liberal should talk a lot about how bad it is. He should express outrage. He should invoke his eaten by cannibals uncle and his sons..

MAGA now holy shit talk about a cluster fuck if those who are prone to action ever get the WH and total immunity. Then you would see shit happen. Then you are really fucked.

Camps for the infected and a ban on Taylor Swift.

Better get off your ass donate a shit load of money and get people registered to vote.

This of course does not apply to Leftist Anarchists

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2024 11:04 AM

R9- You mean

SENILE Joe

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2024 11:17 AM

R21

As someone Biden’s age I resent your suggestion, your suggestion that, wait I lost my train of thought. But I did have an uncle who was captured in ww2. Surprisingly he came home uneaten.

What was your point again?

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2024 11:22 AM

If the courts rule it's OK he should arrest and execute Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Mark Meadows, Michael Flynn, Kellyanne Conway, Stephen Miller, Donald, Eric and Donnie Jr. Kimberley Guilfoyle, Marjorie Taylor Greene and any other former or present member of Congress who participated in the Insurrection. Also include Clarence Thomas, GInny, Samuel Alito, and maybe a dozen elected officials in various states who attempted to assist in overthrowing the 2020 election. We should have executed the bastards who were involved in the Civil War back in the 1860's so this will make up for that. And doing it asPOTUS will insure that Joe has immunity.

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2024 12:34 PM

he won't do anything because democrats play nice by the rules. that's why we are fucking losers.

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2024 12:43 PM

No, R24, that's why he's the same as most previous Presidents. Trump is the anomaly.

Just like Hitler was when he was democratically elected in Germany. People didn't believe he was going to be so different from his predecessors, but whoops! it turned out he was a narcissistic gangster.

It is, however, a pity that the Court today wasn't asked the question, as DL suggests, "So a President could order the jailing or even execution of members of the Supreme Court?"

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2024 1:13 PM

They're not going to rule for universal presidential immunity. They're stupid but they're not *that* stupid.

They'll spend the next six weeks oh-so-carefully crafting a ruling that doesn't flat out deny presidential immunity, but doesn't grant it either. The "this is all interesting to consider, let's toss it back to the lower courts so we don't have deal with federal criminal trials until 2025."

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2024 1:38 PM

It's not stupidity. What they WANT is to spend the next six weeks having to craft something, so that the trial is delayed until after the election.

We've always said Trump must have something personal on the Senatrice, but today it looked very much like the same is true of at least Alito and Gorsuch. Several commentators pointed out that all the lower courts came to the same rousing conclusion as each other because they all looked at the law and the facts, but today those two were overtly "I don't want to consider the facts, I want to look at the bigger picture" (whatever that is). You wouldn't even pass your interview to get into a decent law school if you said something like that, let alone thinking it's OK when you're on the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2024 2:05 PM

Some might want immunity for trump but many of those will not want the same immunity when president trump sends the DOJ out to arrest former president biden for major crimes and some small stuff.

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2024 2:06 PM

These Republican justices are Nixonites. They've been slavering for 50 years to enact Nixon's dream that the president is above the law. "Originalism" and the Federalist Society were always just opportunist means to establish an imperial presidency and this is their chance.

I don't know how they'll manage to exclude a Democratic president (like the current one) from that decision, but they'll try.

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2024 2:14 PM

r25 wake up. bush stole the election vs gore. the republican party has been a lawless extremist insurgency since the gingrich era started. they are winning the propaganda war. even if they lose this short term play with trump, they are raising a new generation of radical right wing men and reactionary politics are exploding in popularity with young boys.

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2024 2:40 PM

r30 bush destroyed the cia to fabricate justification for an illegal war - one of the big dangers of trump has been the sanitizing of gop past

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2024 2:46 PM

All valid concerns, R30, AND R31. I meant Trump is anomalous because he is the first President whose entire way of doing things has, and has always had, little to no regard for the law. For whom it is entirely credible he could be on a RICO charge. For whom, if he felt he had immunity from prosecution, he would bring out a bucket list.

Someone should have asked the Court whether he could sell Russia or Iran the US nuclear codes, and if so what they reckon would be a good price.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 3:06 PM

Leak all the photos of Lindsey bottoming for muscular black men

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2024 3:48 PM

Kill Kristi Noem, just like she killed that dog!

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2024 8:55 PM

Wait, actually he should sic Commander the dog on her

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2024 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!