Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

15 years ago, Be Arthur died

15 years ago, in the early morning hours of April 25, 2009, Emmy winning actress Be Arthur passed away from lung cancer at her Los Angeles home. She was 86 years old, and died just a few weeks before her 87th birthday (May 13). Her remains were cremated, and given to a family member. Arthur was the second cast member of the hit NBC sitcom "The Golden Girls" to die, less than a year after actress Estelle Getty, who died in July, 2008.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 10:32 PM

^^^^ That should be Bea Arthur. Don't know where the 'a' went the first time.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 3:36 PM

I want to be Rose

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 3:36 PM

Why were the ashes not eating in order to save the environment. I remember we already had lots of global warming talk back in the oughts of 9.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 3:41 PM

To Be or not to Bea

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 3:48 PM

And then there’s … nothing.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 3:48 PM

She was always billed as Beatrice and referred to herself as Beatrice. But everybody called her Bea.

And she was actually Bernice.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 3:49 PM

I refused to attend her funeral.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 9:59 PM

Spelling her name wrong. You cnt!

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 10:29 PM

A regular puss from hell

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!